Trump Legalizes guns in Mexico

You all know Trump winning the election is a big stretch. So why not make him take a positive stand on Mexico but like a real one not just going out there and say "Mexico is great I love Los Mexico"

Honestly, if Trump wouldn't had come out the way he did, calling mexicans drug dealers and rapists, I would have supported him.

If he comes out with positive policies for Mexico other than the wall, he might win this one.
You all win really, the US can export a ton of guns to Mexico, and maybe this country stops being such a tyranic shithole that everyone wants to flee.
And by making Trump positive to many mexicans he will get elected.

Armas por PAN!

Bu-but user, law abiding citizens being allowed to defend themselves against cartels an commies stands in the way of paving a future Marxist Utopia.

I have a friend I know from school and she is a latino supremacist like yourself.
She really irritates me. She brags constantly about how her father came to this country illegally, built a life here for her taco goblin mother and her two sisters, and she how she got a free college and law school education but then has the gall to complain of racism, like her special privileges for being in a country were not already enough. She is now a full-time immigration attorney and she works constantly to bring other foreigners here where we are already up to our eyeballs in people.

Just because your grandpa came here and picked some fruit does not mean you "built america."

fuck off with all of that.

P.s. unless Mexico gets really good with crypto currency, you will be paying for the wall

a hero indeed
also:
>kekek

That's not the job of the POTUS.
It's our own responsibility to get congress to pave the way for gun ownership and better self-defence laws.

its incredible we dont have a castle law

Don't worry I will be voting for trump, and I also want to get a dual citizenship while I can. You can give us tacos, glass coke, and we will export ar-15's legally. I promise your currency will be stronger as it is shit now as the jews selling are you out.

Guns are legal in Mexico.

>Honestly, if Trump wouldn't had come out the way he did, calling mexicans drug dealers and rapists, I would have supported him.
Why the fuck would you be friends with a piece of shit like that?

This. Also, there would need to be some insanely strict laws on gun control in order for it to work in our country.
Also, why would you want a gun? Do you live in a dangerous state or city?

More strict that it is right now? hell we can only buy fucking .22 and 12g from the fucking army who have a shall/maybe issue policy

not to mention guns here are like tripled in price and getting your peashooter license is expensive as fuck and a hassle

>why would you want a gun
>why would you want to exercise freedom and liberty
pic related will be done next paycheck. I dont even live around niggers or spics. fuck you, that's why

>latino supremacist

>She is now a full-time immigration attorney and she works constantly to bring other foreigners here

Can you give me her contact info, for non migration purposes of course.

And people traded whole arsenals for food and computers.

If so isn't the only place citizen can actually purchase them would be in Mexico City?

>You all know Trump winning the election is a big stretch
this concern trolling is fucking retarded. Typical shill.

>Honestly, if Trump wouldn't had come out the way he did, calling mexicans drug dealers and rapists, I would have supported him.
No you wouldn't have. Know how I know? Because you didn't even bother to listen to him,. You chose instead to be TOLD what he said by other people...who I might add, were just as stupid as you.

Lose the leaf.

Guns are legal in Mexico. Just not military weapons or calibres.