How has race mixing effected you personally?

How has race mixing effected you personally?

Both my sisters (pic related) are dating Pakistani Muslim men. ;-;

Just got my dick sucked by my Korean gf 20 mins ago.

That's what you get for taxing my sugar bitch

>effected

It hasnt. I live in a 95 percent white city kek. The reality is this place is more entertaining than anywhere else. I miss old spee though

They're tainted and I'm probably going to have brown nieces and nephews.

social shaming and isolation is the way to deal with miscegination behavior
sorry, it may be harsh but that's real morality for you, it must be harsh otherwise innefective
women especially will be hypersensitive to this type of shaming much more than men would be as for a women the tribes opinion on her is a matter of life or death

Shit dude you are truly living the dream.
I want a Japanese / Corean master race gf.

How did you do it lad? Keep in mind im a 6 ft tall blue eyed / blonde haired aryan who doesn't seem to attract white women for whatever reason. Guess they're all too busy fucking blacks.

I'm mixed. poo in the loo and german, so far it's been alright desu.
>Both my sisters (pic related) are dating Pakistani Muslim men. ;-;
kek can relate.

t. Ahmed Al Britaini

No great loss, only two British prawns into the trash. Probably upto their eyes with the clap anyways

The only race mixing I've seen on a personal level has been white/latino. Some of my friends are marrying (kek) Latina girls, that's it though

Not if you impregnate them first

Both mine are white and it hurts extra because I kind of had a crush on the one on the left tbqh.

ficki ficki

Why do betas always go for asian girls?

Honestly, everytime here in Uni I see a white blonde girl and a Google I say out loud "coalburner"

Thankfully none of those Googles have heard me

It's the autism and all the other information you left out of your self description you creepy, ugly piece of shit.

your sisters must have the shittiest standards if they date curry-munchers lmao

Disgusting

You'll be alright. Once the white girls parents who I dated got to know me and the dads realized I was into shit they liked, things were fine. A few were surprisingly cool for 'traditional' southern white people.

What's wrong with them? What did your dad say? Either he's gone or you've let the women take over your house.

Like I said below, I had a crush on left when I was younger.

Thanks for the uplifting words lad.

Bet you've never even held hands with a girl you fat dorito eating fucc

The fuck is going on with their anatomy there, friendo?

It looks like someone used a distortion brush on their asses. Maybe it's the way they're positioned.

Just fuck em bro. Get em addicted to the big bong cock

My dad race mixed with my mestizo (half spaniard half Cherokee) mom under the pretense that it was progressive and he was "in love" now he hates progressives. I guess it's a good thing me and my shit head brother came out with blonde hair and blue eyes. They're still married but I'm yet to date or have sex with anyone that isn't white. It's not a long list but it's distinguished.

They seem to be reasonably happy with their relationships.

Why?

My Dad separated from my mother, and doesn't live with us. They're fine, just prefer Brown dick.

They just have big asses.

And I'm 160 lbs.
I'm not a fat fuck american't

>they're fine, just prefer brown dick
i think you are contributing to the problem

You should spank their asses and rip a hole where their pussies are in those yoga pants and proceed to pound the ever loving fuck out of the puss until they throb and cant walk and submit to the big white cock user.

Worked for me.

user the one on the right.... I have family in London. If you're nearby, tell her to hmu. I'll be stopping by this summer before graduate school.
kek all these triggered anons.

What's wrong with her ass?

MOAR

It needs a large aryan cock to show it whos boss

Idk I'm confident as fuck though, comes naturally. I'm Manlet Emperor mode too, 5'3". Get in shape, do interesting shit, start a business, get famous. Worked for me. I've never approached women in my life luckily I just do me and they show up. Good luck bro we're all going to make it. Icing on the cake is I don't even work, whole business is passive so I just make money and get blowies all day then hit the beach. Anyone can do it if they really want to.

How'd you manage to misspell alpha? Btw I didn't ltr the bitch because she's Asian I did it because she's incredible. White bitches are trash tho desu.

How so?

That would be incest, as much as I'd honestly love to.

Do it. Put the white into her.

I see single moms with mocha mistakes a few times a week.

I don't know what the normal thought process is for seeing that, but for me it's an equal mix of derision and hatred.

The world would be better off without their parasitic and hedonistic existence.

they look about 12
why the duck do they have relationships anyway
they should be studying Wagner and Me in Kampf

More of them.

I'm 176cm tall, all the men in my family on my fathers side (Norwegian) are a minimum of 184cm tall.

Let me guess. you opened a wendy's?

>for me it's an equal mix of derision and hatred.

same here. I just look them up and down and smirk at them. it makes them very uncomfortable

>5'3" I know this is bait but can you post pics of short people doing backflips? I always love little people doing backflips

seems like bullshit

how old are they

email me their phones numbers. I'm white, I'll date both of them

[email protected]

This is the first time I have felt bad for a leaf

I hope you manage to get your dream girl one day

My fiancee is latino. I love him.

Nah software company 4 years agoish.

Fuck your sisters

Lanklets bringing the bantz, top kek

The real question here is why do you have your sisters saved to your computer.

because they aren't his sister's

he got the.images off some jailbait site

Bullshit Achmed

God bless you Australia.
I visited you lads about eight years ago. I loved EVERY minute I was there. Went up an down your entire east Coast. Truly amazing people down there. Kangaroo meat is delicious.
I feel bad for your shitty gun laws though. You're a white country, your government should allow you guns after passing a simple test that will weed out the retarded abbos amd shitskins. Fucking low IQ fucks.

P.S. the Steve Irwin Zoo is FANTASTIC

Dude. Start eating and lifting. As long as you are over 23. We take a long time to actually develop.

ITT people imagine their whiteness is more than it is, light skin toned people believe they are more western they really are, a lot of people probably have a touch of the tar brush or joobs without knowing it

They must have pics with the alpha pakis. show them.

Mom got remarried to a shitskin hispanic after leaving my dad. At least they can't have kids because mom became effectively barren after me.

As for your sisters, they hardly look white. You've got a lot of non-white mong DNA.

>brown hair and eyes

What kind of software biz m8? I have some cash and want to start something up

actually they will probably be killed soon

Pakis are no joke when it comes to women.

>6ft
>160lb
>feeling bad

just don't

especially if you consider how whorish your sisters look in that pic

>5'3"
>confident
>famous

hello Seth Green

Ask your sisters if you're obligated to participate in their honor killings or if it's only the men's side.

This, they get drugged and either become white rape toys in UK or Pakistan.