Is there no thread on the Deutsche bank happening? Market opens in 2 minutes
Anyone have tradingview link?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/quote/DBK:GR
finance.yahoo.com/quote/DBK.SW?p=DBK.SW
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bankers don't want this anywhere near the masses until it's doom day

feds staying the course, it'll be hard to see anything change until the punchbowl is taken away.

looks like its up slightly unless I'm looking at the wrong chart

bloomberg.com/quote/DBK:GR

IS IT HAPPENING?

Brit-user reportin' in.

Yesterday's thread Not real time but you can get a price quote here:

finance.yahoo.com/quote/DBK.SW?p=DBK.SW

no it's not gonna happen yet. imo it'll be a few weeks or months before the real DB happening, and this is coming from someone who has 10k in DB puts. This kind of stuff doesn't happen all at once.

what is happening and is it happening?

Live tradingview link
dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD

Speaking as somebody who bought and sold bank puts in 2008, this person is correct. I sold them way too early each time thinking that the fed or somebody would intervene. Eventually I was right, but I left thousands on the table. But each bank took at least a month from the point where you saw trouble until the end.

tl;dr summary: Deutsche Bank is sat on a derivatives book which is approx. 20 times Germany's annual GDP (in the trillions).

The bank's stock price has dropped by 75% since Feb. 2014.

Markets uncertain. Some people calling it the new Lehman brothers. Check the link to yesterday's thread for more info.

ty

>be investor
>see Deutsche bank
>stock declining linearly for years
>rumours of insolubality being confirmed
>considered "the worst investment bank"
>buy thousands of stocks
Somethings fucky

There will be no happening, Germany will bail out DB with EU moneys.

The investor you created is one who believes that they're too big to fail and that they can profit on a bailout.

wow, that spike is coming down hard

No problem. Nice Trips. Witnessed.

PRAISE KEK

lol these fuckers are going to have to reverse split

This one is too big for even the ECB. They will fight the market tooth and nail though. In the short run shorts will be kill.

In the long run I think I'd rather short. I would probably do it through a US broker though. Preferably one with moderate leverage.

they'll be lucky to survive another year I don't think splits are really their priorities right now

That's quite a dip. Probably some random shit. Time to buy.

I thought about buying DB at ~20 a couple months ago under this premise. How low will its trough be? No way EU lets it fail.

cause a little scare and sell a few hundred bucks worth please

If you are serious about shorting this you need to make sure you're not using a European brokerage, because if DB goes suddenly it has the ability to shoah the entire of Europe financially.

I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST NOT BUYING

Don't know what the fuck the words you just said mean. I only invest on the GTA V market.

Mate..

DB failing plus a Trump presidency could provide just the market correction I've been waiting for (le merchant face)

Some technicals:
The stock is in a bearish (downward) wedge. Each time it hits the trendline, sellers get in a little sooner. It already broke out of the wedge once and is now testing the lower range. I have put yellow-ish bars there.

As you can see it's at the low now, once that breaks we're home free, right now you can play a short-term short once it hits the trendline again and short it into the low structure. For longer-term, wait for the actual break.

What do we need for a break? We need a fundamental catalyst for that. Like some really bad earnings or some really bad ECB connected news. Don't forget the ECB won't just let it all crash and will probably save it all and fuck over anyone hoping for a crisis.

Conclusion: nothing is fucking happening you fucking wankers.

>lbee4

what did your did mean by this

'guvna

never give hope germanys little slut girl, we have a chance, dont forget soros bet (((20 billion))) that it would crash.

>Nothing is happening

The Jubilee year hasn't even begun

So Bloomberg says they are going to recapitalize using synthetic collateralized loan obligations. Essentially, derivative investors can sift through the loan obligations and find those that are the best and worst as well as or better than the bank itself, but the money they bring is real - i.e. not itself backed by a trail of questionable providence.

So they are doing exactly what they did in the financial crisis where they made tons of money on state risk.
When did Germany become such a mark? [pun intended]
This whole crisis looks more like a way to get around regulators who cut off their derivative markets, and seems to be predicated on magical thinking.

You should have them wear a patch that says "Banker" sewn into their clothes...

We need to meme this into existence
Spread this information
If you blitz people will freak out and pull out in a panicked frenzy

SICK HILLARY
DYING DEUTSCHE

Post yfw it's climbing too much to make a lick of sense

DYING DEUTSCHE
Y
I
N
G

D
E
U
T
S
C
H
E

Would be ironical if the ECB saves Deutdche Bank, given how Germany posed as
>strong and independent country that doesn't need no Central Bank intervention

DYING DEBTED DEEP DOO-DOO DEUTSCHE

>You should have them wear a patch that says "Banker" sewn into their clothes...

Not a bad idea. For shits and giggles take a look at Barclays, RBS, Monte Paschi etc. too. All looking rough.

Did you read up on the latest ECB stress test?

What's actually causing it?>

SOMEONE GET ON PAINT OR PHOTOSHOP AND MAKE SOME DEUTSCHE MEMES PLEASE

Low interest rates, coupled with lots of bad bets the DB made.

DEEP DOO DOO DEUTSCHE DOES DEATH DIVE

Central banks papered over the problem of systematic risk in the Western financial world in 2007 and hoped they could will the global economy to grow with Keynesian meme magic.

However, if you toss a shoddy lick of paint on a rusted car chassis, it's still going to rust away.

Basically (((they))) have been deluding normies into believing that everything is all good and they're in control while global demand (see: the real economy) goes to the dogs. The cracks have been showing through for quite a while now, and the markets are beginning to realize that central banks are not a panacea for unwanted market forces. Deutsche Bank and a few other notable banks are at the center of that investor "epiphany".