Why Cred Forums why?

Why Cred Forums why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/googletown/?compact=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a peaceful protest. The violent people are obviously right-wing agitators.

Are the upset/grieving people breaking and stealing shit?

Niggers.
Sorry, I mean googles...

Maybe the googles shouldn't be destroying and looting property then

agreed, all those bottles and rocks hitting windows are probably neo nazi's evil tricks

because they nigged when they should have nogged

Because Pakis don't behave like niggers, and we don't want the niggers to burn down their convenience stores.

Because being upset and grief stricken is not a license to google out and break the law.

wow this really made me think where's the facebook share button?

I thought it was nazis that was chasing poor afro-americans. We all know the police is killing black people everyday and the people they kill are fine upstanding citizens that could be the next president. They good boys and don't ever cause no trouble.

It's the white supremacy we have to worry about. Don't fall for the right wing propaganda. BLM

If i was grieving/upset, i would be in my house not out in the streets looting flaming hot cheetos

because laws n sheeitt

>why would the answer to civil unrest, looting, and other law violation be sending more law enforcer.
geez i wonder.
really made mah bran tingledoo.

Someone tell her to google it.

*they googled when they should have geeged

I dunno. Maybe because said residents are breaking the law, and the law doesn't give a shit if you're grieving?

Note to blacks: Please leave linguistic subversion to the Jews. You lack the verbal intelligence to pull it off.

If your way of grieving also coincides with looting and acting googley, then maybe you aren't (((grieving))).

>i'm upset about police so i can do whatever i want
google logic

Because being upset seems to mean shitting up one's own community and stealing everything one can find.

She also mistyped "griefing"

its a good point.

why send police into an area with violent niggers?

just let them fizzle themselves out and take away their food stamps, they'll come crawling back to us like the brainless starving dogs they are

seriously, time to teach these guys a lesson about biting the hand that feeds

They googled when they shoulda askedjeeves

Because googlers can't protest peacefully. It's always property damage.
Every blm March/protest ends in millions of dollars in damages for every thing around them.

It's why they are terrorists.

She is absolutely right.
Let the niggers burn down their ghettos.
Let the white cucks get raped robbed and murdered.
Let the fires burn.
It will only prove to whites that niggers are barbarians.

I completely agree. I wish theyd send no cops there so we could see all the videos of white cucks getting lynched by packs of niggers.

Riots that were not shut down destroyed Detroit, the car mfg Center of the world at the time. Now you can larp mad max fury road there. Riots destroy city's, they need to be shut down for everyone's sake at this point

why ever?

I'm smart for thinking up the good questions

desu as soon as shit starts getting set on fire and innocents get hurt the boot should come down and come down hard

just send the niggers back

>WHY ARE POLICE STOPPING US FROM LOOTING AND STEALING?

What is this meme?

Its a Milhouse tier meme. Pay no mind

Check the catalog kraut

Grieving is correct here. Odd that she didn't speak with more oogle google shit.

also the Britons must be awake because captcha made me click tea. I'm surprised it didn't call me a robot.

roodypoo tier
ignore it

remove the 37C from you id
>thats what you are

>Googles
>Capable of grieving over dead person
>Not griefing the local business

>poo peeland """banter"""

because riots stop escalating with brute force

Maybe because the "upset" people are attacking whites and looting businesses?

Although a negress obviously doesn't see it that way, Bree no doubt thinks they dindu nuffin.

I see.

How would these happenings happen during a Trump presidency?

Will Trump push a different narrative?
Will the media listen Trump?

Literally this

I agree, heavily armed police is not that answer...

The National Guard is the answer

Google don't grieve. They riot.

yeah fuck havin laws and borders and shit

We wouldn't need NG if the Googles hadn't been googling out over some dumbass criminal that got hisself shot

Only thing is they're not only burning down the ghettos anymore they're burning down the business districts and suburbs

Why do googles think the proper response to a fellow goog getting shot by police for being a criminal is to go out and engage in criminal activity, i.e. googling?

Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Are all googles insane?

Laws is fo tha white devils ay thay be killin us an shit furrealz ya feel me

To protect the lives and property of those not participating but are in the same area.

Canadian diaspora

Because the 'griveing' and 'upset' people trying to protest 'peacefully' are actually rioting and looting. The entire job of law enforcement is to stop this.

>why would the response to property damage and violence be police mobilizing????
The fact she's confused about this really explains why niggers have so many run-ins with the police.

Literally who?

Also to crush the lawless degenerate flith that defies the rule of law

Here you go friend. Save it to your phone or something.

Basically this shows the white supremacists disregard for black lives. The national guard us basically an extension of the KKK

this is genius

don't buy into man. fucking retards from Cred Forums need to get off our board.

Because Niggers have a habit of burning shit down when left alone.

Because the grieving residents are destroying property and burning things down.

Not true , Tupac was the world's greatest poet and Shakespeare was black.

It actually serves a purpose again Google's new censorship so,

they googed when they should've gogged

>looting
>rioting
>"grieving"

Skittles should be refugees, famalam

Good thing white people have never looted and rioted over things like sports games.

""""""grieving""""""

It's because googles will chimp out with the slightest provocation and start shooting other googles and then more googles get caught in the crossfire.

Googles gon goog.

>grieving

reminder this is a jew that is trying to get us to stop saying nigger

do NOT listen to this filthy nigger loving kike

Griefing means causing problems for people.

>why?
Heh. Maybe stop them from burning the place down?

So grieving = rioting now. Got it.

Why would the response to a criminal getting shot be "Let's go commit more crimes"?

If Trump gets elected expect things on the media to be worse then Bush era news coverage in terms of bias.

Tupac would be the equivalent to the rolling stones if he were still alive today. So be glad hes dead.
And shakespear was white. Otherwise no one would have listened to him back then.

Oh it obiously has nothing to do with the fact that the streets are being filled with dapid niggers who burn shit down, shoot ppl and are chanting how the whites and the cops should be killed.

Dumbass nigrette...

I love you good sir. Your bait is weak but you're just so damn persistent that I can't be mad. You keep being you big guy

i remember after my grandpappy died i was so distraught i stole a television and raped 4 white women before throwing a white reporter into a bonfire

everyone grieves differently, cracker

Police can actually arrest police believe it or not.

Police isn't supposed to care if you're upset.

>briefly check out one of the streams
>in the short time I watched it, saw nothing but niggers/googles smiling and joking with their cellphones out while shit is being destroyed

Yeah, """"""""""grieving""""""""""""". Because blacks are so emphathetic, and just get so torn up whenever other black people are killed on a daily basis.

Fuck you whom I will lynch on the day of the rope. You dont cease saying nigger. You integrate the substitute into your patois as a supplement.

Please tell me that the reporter was from CNN. It would be so beautifully poetic.

Because too often the upset and grievances of those residents make them turn violent and you need much stronger force to keep them in check. Otherwise, not only the law enforcement is ineffective, but is also risking their own life and health (even more than normally, I mean) while not being strong enough if the situation escalates.

Niggers are much like Illary. In their minds the laws are made for the regular ppl, in this case regular = white. Luckily nogs don't have armor as strong as Hillcunt has, then we would be truly fucked.

Fucking libertarians

oh i dunno. Why would the response ever be to destroy your own city, kill your own people, loot and be a general menace in a "protest" against a cop killing a black man?

Are people really this retarded? She's acting like she's saying some profound shit when in reality she's just saying some really retarded shit.

m.reddit.com/r/googletown/?compact=false

For some odd reason I bursted in to a uncontrollable laughter. Lucky me, my co-workers already thinks I am insane so no harm done there.

>Peaceful protestors defending their selves from a priviliged white man.

Because every time these Googles "peacefully protest" half of the city gets miraculously burnt down.

Because you live in a Country where Sanquas and Deshawn and Iwanis can buy guns.

>black people do this kind of shit while literally shouting "kill whitey"
>media portrays these as simply "riots"

But somehow whites are the racists?