WTF IS WRONG WITH HER

>youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA

Other urls found in this thread:

wral.com/clinton-postpones-tuesday-chapel-hill-event/16030931/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/trump-regaining-north-carolina-lead-hillary-unexpectedly-postpones-local-fundraiser-
wnd.com/2016/09/mystery-now-hillarys-eyes-go-crazy/
apdaparkinson.org/eye-vision-issues-in-parkinsons-disease/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

illusory correlation
her eye movements were not related to her cancelling the events

also, you're inclined to perceive this "relationship" due to confirmation bias of hillary being ill

>Brain damage from concussion
>Std(s) she got from Bill and his bimbos
>An illness that could be any number of things but is being passed off as pneumonia

Take your pick

she is not well

Oh, OK CTR. Thank you for telling me I'm not seeing what I'm seeing. Thanks.

She must be one of them lizard folks. Save me Jebus.

I never said the eye movements were not real. my post was really about the title of the video since it seems to imply that the problems with her eyes caused her to cancel events, and that this perceived relationship is likely due to confirmation bias

Mike C and Stephan have several videos, probs Alzheimers.
pic related, my toppest kek.

reptilian confirmed

Probably just a side effect of whatever stimulants she's taking to not collapse.

She'll be fine.

Check em.

The video says:

Hillary Clinton began to exhibit bizarre eye movement and strabismus (crossed eyes) during her speech in Philadelphia yesterday before unexpectedly canceling today's scheduled events.

Clinton postpones Tuesday Chapel Hill event
wral.com/clinton-postpones-tuesday-chapel-hill-event/16030931/

With Trump Regaining North Carolina Lead, Hillary Unexpectedly Postpones Local Fundraiser "Without Reason"
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/trump-regaining-north-carolina-lead-hillary-unexpectedly-postpones-local-fundraiser-

Mystery: Now Hillary's eyes 'go crazy'
wnd.com/2016/09/mystery-now-hillarys-eyes-go-crazy/

Seems like you might have the bias.

Her eyes went crazy. She then unexpectedly cleared her schedule without explanation. That's all it says.

Parkinson's. The answer is Parkinson's.

Notice how she has to blink to refocus her eye. Hence the constant blinking.

yeah I meant Parkinsons. my b

Sounds legit.

"There are three fundamental types of eye movements. The saccadic eye movements are the rapid eye movements that redirect our gaze to pick up an object of interest. They are also important in following the lines of a printed page. Pursuit eye movements stabilize the object on our retina and follow it as it moves slowly through space. Vergence eye movements serve to move the eyes in different directions (either together, which is convergence, or apart, which is divergence), keeping an image stable on our retina as it moves toward or away from our eyes. This type of eye movement helps us avoid double vision. In Parkinson's disease, the saccades tend to be slow (or hypometric) and show delayed initiation. Some people with PD require a blink to change their saccadic position (this is called Wilson's sign). As you can imagine, this makes it hard to fixate changing targets in the environment and to read as well. Often these can normalize with L-dopa, but if a person has Levodopa-induced dyskinesias, the saccades can become hypermetric. When pursuit movements become decreased, this can produce what is called cog-wheel (jerky) slow eye movements. Insufficient convergence of the eyes can cause insufficiency of accommodation, which is the eye's response to a near stimulus. This inadequacy or slowness of accommodation can result in eyestrain, headaches and double vision (diplopia) when working on near tasks. Unfortunately, this condition can be exacerbated by medications used to treat the tremors and the spasms often seen in PD."

apdaparkinson.org/eye-vision-issues-in-parkinsons-disease/

This is just what your eyes do when you're trying to pass off a lie and you're scouting the area to see if people are buying it while being completely exposed

Lying is bad for your health and you should make a conscious effort to do it as little as possible or you could end up like her

I said the video implied bias, and by including "before cancelling event" it is presented in such as a way that leads the viewer to perceive a relationship. I don't think this is a stretch.

To say this in another way: why would the uploader include the part about cancelling the event if they did not think that they were related or want to make the viewers perceive them as related?

>lizard people are real

So, this didn't happen before she canceled the next day's events?

Of course it contains bias. My statements and yours as well. You as the consumer of your daily allowance of disinformation should take the time to analyze and decide whether to discard or assimilate information, wholly or partly.
Really she should declare her reasons for cancelling instead of shirking from her political arrangements.
Coward.

this

It did, but it also happened before she took a shit on her plane. Why is there a need to connect the eyes to the cancellation but not her shit?
I'm not sure what that rant was about but it seems like you agreed with my post.

Hillary Clinton's Bizarre Eye Movement Before Shitting On Plane

who gives a shit? calm down m8. we just wanted to look at her weird eyes.

you know what's worse than implicit bias?

claiming to know why Hillary canceled her upcoming events. It's more logical to deduce a correlation between these two events than to believe anything Hilary says.

Y'know it may sound out of the blue but my gut says she's abusing drugs

Just wanted to discuss something that doesn't get mentioned much here. I know we're all quick to point out bias against Trump but it I never really see much talk about bias against Hillary.

I'm not claiming to know why. I'm saying that the title seems to be claiming to know why, or at least leading the viewer to believe those two things are related.
>It's more logical to deduce a correlation between these two events than to believe anything Hilary says.
This is a textbook example of confirmation bias. I'm just trying to point that out ITT.

It's CTR.

Because it was a highly unusual event. As was suddenly canceling the next days events in a battleground state she is slipping in and refusing to comment on why.

People shit on a daily basis. Not an unusual event. Why would it mention that?

>I know we're all quick to point out bias against Trump but it I never really see much talk about bias against Hillary.

The video isn't claiming anything

it says "before", it's a time-factual relation

>People shit on a daily basis. Not an unusual event. Why would it mention that?
I should have known that using anything close to an analogy would be a dumb move. You just attacked what I compared it to instead of addressing my actual point. Which was that just because something came after the eye movements doesn't mean they were related.
thanks for correcting the record
pfft, you know damn well people read that and think cause and effect.

i dont really see anything wrong with her eyes... wtf, is the clinton camp putting out shit like this to make people look stupid, or are you assholes really this stupid?

>Hey guys! I know we're on fucking Cred Forums, the home of 99% of Trump's meme magic, but wouldn't be cool is talked about how BIASED people are against HILLARY? She certainly doesn't get a fair shake from the media! Come on guys.

Does it get boring?

>>An illness that could be any number of things but is being passed off as pneumonia
Ding ding ding

Winner

I bet she has aids or some bullshit hahaha.

too many black cocks in the 70's

stop defaming my character