WITH NO SURVIVORS

ITT: We meme the utter collapse of Deutsche bank. The bank is in irs death throes right now, with the fed trying to keep everyone calm.
Don't let this wounded beast escape!
STRIKE IT DOWN! MEME THIS UGLY BEAST INTO THE GROUND, SO WE CAN HAVE OUR GREAT ECONOMIC HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>steadily falling in value for years
>still doing business around the world
hell be fine

>H-h'ell be f-fine
This is how it starts.

I just don't understand the economy. Seems to be abstract and not based on reality.

Shouldn't it be based on the available natural resources and labor ? How does it go from one day fine to suddenly in chaos ?

Have we just suddenly lost tons of resources and labor ?

Underappreciated

SAY IT WITH ME
DEEP DOO DOO DEUTSCHE

>DEEP

>Graduate in December
>Just in time for the economic collapse that Cred Forums is egging on
Ken yae foking no?

>STRIKE IT DOWN! MEME THIS UGLY BEAST INTO THE GROUND, SO WE CAN HAVE OUR GREAT ECONOMIC HAPPENING!

what website is the chart from?

DOO

dwq4do82y8xi7.cloudfront.net/chart/?symbol=CHXEUR:DBKD
Spread it
Its a live one that I haven't been able to access without the direct link
You may need to search for DBK

DOO

FPBP

It is about confidence about a particular bank right now.

Also, as wages around the developed world have been almost flat for centuries, actual growth is dismal. A lot is being done to keep the economy from deflation.

OH KEK BLESS US WITH YOUR PRESENCE!

DOO

You're dump if you don't buy the dip
DESU

DEUTSCHE

As long as the German government is artificially inflating the share price, nothing will happen.

fgt shut up and meme it into existence

Low Germany birth rate below 2.1.

And the fact they are murdering the west because we use up too many resources and they want to spread those to Africa and the Middle east and Inda.

Anyone got the other Cred Forums thread from just before the Boston bombings, where he says if he listens to dadrock one more time he's bombing something.

Nothing will happen, sorry. A collapse for an institution trading on 3Tn@1:1 Asset ratio needs a kicker. Not a big one given the derivatives exposure is so high, but until there is one, absolutely nothing will happen.

The website is called tradingview()com.

This.

How is a government supposed to inflate the share prices of a private bank?

This.
Nothing will happen.
They have a large 'NET' derivative exposure. So do all major banks these days.
There is no subprime situation like at Lehman Brothers.
Why do you all wish for this to fail.
Is no one here an investor?

Buy shares.

The German govt does not own a significant share in DB.

Shares are falling because of the DoJ fine. Give it a couple weeks, DB will negotiate with the US government, fine will be reduced to 1/5 of that and everything will be back to normal.

Believe what you want, Hans; plenty of people riding the Vega wave and getting rich off of you, off the German taxpayer's expense.

I could also believe you, if you had something to back your claims.

They may be forced to buy later on.

It's called knowing how options work. Clearly you don't and I'm sure as shit not teaching you, so go walk away from here believing the opposite.

This DBK is crashing meme must end.
There's a very strong support zone at 11.
>pic related.
The markets already tested this zone three times this week and it keeps rejecting it.

Neither is it buying or owning options, conspiracy-user. The expenses of the German govt are public.

Sorry meant to say three times this month, not week.

>mfw I own shares
>mfw selling covereds at 13 for OCT for .5 a contract

let them roleplay in peace dirty abo.

Derivatives. Convoluted investment vehicles that allow multi-national corporations to bet 'short' on shitty 'products' (packaged mortgages, for example) while selling that product to, say, foreign investors.

Like 2008.

Sorry, it's late and I'm high. Moreso multinational banks than corps. Also, they can sell those CDOs/CDSs/etc to domestic investors.

Then of course once the market crashes the only 'bullet' the Fed really has to combat it is lowering interest rates to keep money flowing in the market.

But the Fed has kept rates historically low for all of Obama's presidency to artificially inflate how well the economy is doing.

Now once the next crash comes, there's nothing the Fed can do - and we will be well and truly fucked.

Aiight der brus.

Who are you, Adolf Hitler?

The next correction is going to be brutal.
The bond market has been so shit for the past few years it has artificially inflated the stock market to record levels.

The DOW has just touched the peak on a major megaphone pattern started in the late nineties.
Could crash to 6000.

What's your timeline?

Well I think it could hit the 10,000 support line in a year, if we get a perfect storm.
Most probably will be a while longer though.
Since 09' the DOW has been in a long 5 wave impulse. It seems like it's finished up now. Be ready for three correction waves down.
Really impossible to put a definite time line on it though.

Speaking of options, I bought a hefty amount of calls on SLV last week and so far so good.

Buy calls on MSTX!

Gotcha

wave theory is grade a bullshit.

corporate bond purchases of the banks major corp clients/holdings. They then buy db bonds.

it is called a circle jerk.

would fuck the DOGSHIT out of the one on the right

on that bench in that stairwell

Bullshit, that's my slavsquat slut!

It's pretty hard to find clear cycles on the stock market, much easier in FX land.
It's not a bunk theory though.
Look at the Dow. Five impulse waves since 09. Waves with perfect 1,3,5 points. Soon comes the A, B, C waves.
You'll see.

The will of kek demands an economic collapse happens

What we've seen in the major US indices looks like a bear trap.

Quiet possibly.
Nothing is a certainty in the market.
No matter how many candles and indicators we look at.
I would be surprised if the major US indices move upwards after the new year.
But I've been wrong before!

To be fair, I think this is all because of central banks. Foreign central banks have been buying US equities and the we also have a lot of leveraged share buybacks going on.

They will not collapse, what would Most likley Happen is, the state intervenes and Takes Control of the Bank to keep it going.

Are they memeing or do people in eastern europe really just wear track suits and squat?