YOUR PSY-OPS WON'T WORK ON ME

It's a sad day when you can't even say "nigger" on Cred Forums anymore, as now the entire board has agreed to self censor themselves, you stupid hive mind fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_(Robinson_Crusoe)
youtube.com/watch?v=sCHIndc4DOg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Kobdb37Cwc
youtube.com/watch?v=0eikOvT7GCc
youtube.com/watch?v=gi1eJSyfHyo
m.reddit.com/r/googletown/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello skype

go back to /x/ you stupid google

At first I was like you, I thought we were being jewed.

Think about it for a second, we're actually out jewing jewgle.

If we replace nigger with google, then whenever they wish to censor nigger or kike, they will end up hurting their own brand. The eternal anglo who thought this up was a genius. And Cred Forums will be proven right again.

>self censor

So you must consider "dindu" also self censoring then.

I knew something was wrong with it. Thanks for snapping me out of it user.

#staywoke

Double google.

OP is right the whole reason nigger is such a great word is that it offends so many

google doesnt offend anyone

Cred Forums's userbase is not enough people to get google to censor themselves.

I think you are still free to say nigger instead of google, check your autism privilege.

If it was a word filter I'd understand but The People's Champions haven't tried to eliminate love and tolerance against the roudy-poos yet.

you can say nigger all you want you dumb google

shut the fuck up you fucking google.

Use whatever term you want.
We are just establishing "Google" as code word for "nigger" to fuck up their censorship A.I.

this nigger and google are interchangeable

This user is right, you stupid faggots.

If we use nigger and google interchangeably then it becomes more obvious when they start banning posts

So post both

we get it, ,but this will never go mainstream. it will jsut be a way to identify autistic faggots like youre self online. youre already on pol, so we know who you are, faggo

Benis :DD

I'm interested in getting a google watch started in my neighborhood

FUCK THIS CTR RAID ATTEMPT. Cred Forums will prevail against the KIKES. TRUMP will win

words themselves hold no value. It is the value people put behind them that actually matters. You dumbfuck google.

KEK FUCKING WILLS IT QUIT IT YOU DUMB NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cred Forums is always right.

and Cred Forums can always tell who is Cred Forums and who is a jew, because Cred Forums is fucking hilarious, and the skypes are all like "NO GOYIM DON'T CALL DEM NIGGAHS GOOGLES DATS BAD FUH YUH FREE SPEECHES!"

Just like dindu and (((echos))) never went mainstream?

you damn google shill wtf are you selling google paranoia here for

>We are just establishing "Google" as code word for "google" to fuck up their jew Advanced.Magic

wtf you on about, you make no sense user

But certainly we make up the majority of the people saying nigger?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Did it show up? Say nigger to confirm.

Wtf I hate google

I'm now a #niggermissile

>Removing google from google searches will hurt Google's brand

See how retarded this is? Do you think many people use google to search for google?

google

Do you understand how Cred Forums works? Threads get pruned and are no longer accessible. For this to work people would need to start using this tactic on alternate websites

>It's a sad day when you can't even say "nigger" on Cred Forums anymore, as now the entire board has agreed to self censor themselves, you stupid hive mind fucks.

Only niggers are doing this because they don't like being called nigger or anyone but them using the word nigger.

Fuck niggers kikes whops greasers spics kikes chinks zipper heads.

Yes. When people type in "google docs" or "google maps".

eh? it seems strange that you'd spam these threads. making it seem like you're the shill

when cnn starts reporting "ALT RIGHT USING GOOGLE AS RACIAL SLUR" it will

If this stupid fad prevents the children that leak out of this place from off-topic spamming nigger and cuck in my favorite boards then I'm all for it.

don't be dumb.

we'll still say nigger but it's good to have a proxy for nigger when we're in other locations like twitter.

it's just a new dindu

suck my santorum faggot mother fucker faggot autist fuck face. i fucked your dad and made him eat the santorum from his own ass. then your mom threw up in his mouth. the he killed her and raped her eyes, faggot fuck.

Testing
Nigger
nigger

>GOOGLE GOOGLE GOOGLE

google

None one cares what you thing, none one became scared of saying nigger you damn negro. Now gtfo with your dmg control and take your shit tier googleskined ass elsewhere.

Not all, flood the archive.

Plus I'm pretty sure that the change is meant to be exported.

How bout this then, you lazy cunt?

Instead of just saying niggers or googles, say niggers AND googles.

>Fucking lazy Google niggers, stop fucking your daughter's and get a job
>Google niggers having bigger dicks than slavs is a lie
>It's those dirty Skype kikes trying to squeeze me dry again

>Butthurt /lgbt/ fag detected

>google
>googles
>Google

nah still works fine

It can work.

I'm so sick of these google's eating up welfare and committing crime. America has had a staunch increase in google loving over the years, and you know who I blame? The skypes. Constantly subverting american culture with google loving and milo enabling. It's time for change. I encourage every Cred Forumsack reading this to take up keys and delete every google account they know of. Uninstall the skype from our homeland. Only then will be free of this terrible virus.

>Yes. When people type in "google docs" or "google maps".

I'm sure it would be hard for google to let it's own sites bypass the racial slur filter. It's just a random word that has zero connections to niggers, every other slur has some story behind it that actually makes it offensive

nigger

1 post by this ID... Thanks for correcting the record faggot

>They are not major players! they sit in their mom basement and masturbate to anime!

Fucking psy-ops man.
They are getting clever,new content just flies on the board in the dozene.
And even if it wasn't a psy-op it's still damaging, one dumb faggot made a shitty buzzword soup and it divided us all more. Fuck niggers kill niggers. My autocorrect works fine for now so fuck these cunts. Kikes,gooks,spics,and spooks, fuck y'all

Nigger

1 post by this ID.. Thanks for correcting the record KIKE

Go be a Google somewhere else

In Russia "black" is an insult.
Nigger

THERE IS NO ALT-RIGHT

IT DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST

IT'S A PSYOP TO FRAME A LINGUISTIC BLANKET LABEL ON THE OPPOSITION SO THEY RETAIN FULL CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVE

Your thread scares me :( It makes me think the subversive opposing force is successfully dividing Cred Forums

im sad now. i dont know who is right and who is wrong, im just upset seeing the end of 2016. Perhaps 2017 will not be as glorious. We will have taken some kind of fatal wound.

But Ive learned in life that some great acts, though they were cut short, were still so great that the effects reverberate. We did a good thing, but fuck, look at this shit, man. fuck, we're getting psyop'd left and right. it really doesnt matter whether or not we say nigger or google. really. cmon. but we're gonna argue about it into the ground arent we

this x infinite

Nice try, kike.

Nah fuck that. You'd better get your assholes ready. If this numeme trash keeps going, we'll shit on everyone

Why don't we just call niggers "Mondays"?
Every one hates Monday's

>tfw i was calling niggers googs before it was cool

This. I won't stop saying nigger and the redditors who do need to stay away from pol.

Niggers

We know that already. We're trying to deal with a raid currently, magpieshit

Trying to divide Cred Forums is like pissing into an ocean of piss. That's why we were able to survive, because by nature this place is chaotic.

To borrow a phrase, "Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Why not Friday?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_(Robinson_Crusoe)
That will ruin the fridays though.

nigger

It's been done plenty times before, it's essentially cockney rhyming slang.

really makes you think

> posts image of pepe'd IDF soldiers

Naw famalam. Friday's are lit.
Check muh dübs

(OP)
>you stupid hive mind fucks

No, that's YouTube.

>youtube.com/watch?v=sCHIndc4DOg

youtube.com/watch?v=-Kobdb37Cwc

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>google threat
Oukies, I bite. Everyone, post google pics.

user you just need to focus on what's most important: the Clinton emails/The Clinton Foundation

The goal all of these psyops is to divert attention away from that.

If it rekts the skypes' master plan to censor """""hate speech""""" then it's worth it you google

To all you googles complaining about Cred Forums ruining the word "nigger".

The point is not to replace the word "nigger". The point is ruining the word "google".

Story time:
We have this smiley on Ylilauta in Finland, "=)". One time Finnish pedos started using it every time the topic was on fucking kids. Every time they used it, it just happened. It became a meme. Nowadays every time someone uses =) on ylilauta, you think about raping children. It's as hilarious as it is disgusting, they have completely ruined the smiley even if it's used in a good context.

This is what I want to happen to Google and Skype. For you to always think about nigger and kike when they are mentioned. And not just you, but EVERYONE. We need to ruin those names forever.

>youtube.com/watch?v=0eikOvT7GCc

Google will use an algorythm to censor the word nigger, not here (I think), but it will on youtube, and their search results. So if you want your message to get through you cannot use the word, they made the rule, so you can either replace it, or not be able to comment at all (and you may not even be avare that your comment is not visible to others at youtube).

Remember, in real life, you can always use the word nigger, and you should always use the word nigger, but if you are using a google platform, sadly you have to play their game. And replacing the word nigger with their very brand itself make them unable to censor content, and in general just give them bad press.

I just understood the algorythm part a few minutes ago, I reacted as angry as you do initially (as anyone facing censorship should be).

>Skype

thanks guys, you gave me hope

Is the real skype even relevant by now? There wasnt any other better choices?

The presence of the n-word is enough for google to hide the content

youtube.com/watch?v=gi1eJSyfHyo

What a bunch of niggers

People will say nigger anyway, we already have alternative words like roody poo, didndu, and bix nood, googles sounds retarded, and we have already established things like this don't work years ago when people tried to get the word nigger added to recaptcha by using it as the unnecesary word in text based recaptchas.

Fuck off with this force meme bullshit you double niggers.

The most searched term is google, or at least it was years ago. Either way it hurts thier brand. It's the same as forcing google to change thier name to nigger.

Just wait until normalfags type google g**gle unironically

Honestly this sounds like something a skype would say.

We can say nigger. We're just also going to say google. I know telling you to stop being paranoid will only make you more paranoid, but... you're paranoid.

dindu was similar, did you have a problem with that as well? this is just "dindu" but uncensorable (a new term we invented with this "google/skype" thing, the potential is huge)
But Cred Forums, TRS, the Daily Stormer, and other hate sites have a huge online presence and can actually spread this fairly easily. I guarantee this will be in the news soon.

what the fuck are you talking about? we still say nigger all the time

what's next? we try to out smart the ctr by replacing all words of Trump with Hillary?

Skype is used alot in business

based Finn gets it

Censor it from what? They can't censor shit here you dumb fucking niggers. You faggot kikes aren't from here so it's either google, CTR or some other faggot board raiding us. Cred Forums says whatever the fuck it wants you dumb nigger

>I'm so sick of these google's eating up welfare and committing crime.
>Tfw the actual company Google dodges taxes and shills for Obama
That's sort of the same thing

Cant outmeme the finns bruh

Lets do this, watch out fucking googles

testing

niggers and jews bad news.

Look you stupid nigger, if google can't censor anything here. They can offsite, say youtube.
If you wanted to use google instead of nigger on youtube I'd listen. But doing this here is fucking stupid.

Read the threads on it you dumb faggot.

Google is beginning a campaign to try to clean up all its sites (youtube basically) with AI bots. they also punish websites' page rank in the search engine if certain words are used. its all an attempt to censor badthink.

using "google" instead of nigger makes our bants uncensorable

The way to do this is by posting pictures of niggers with the file name Google

shut it nigger

Off topic but do you still visit Ylis? Over the years that place went to shit and now days I do not even lurk there since I am certain that it will give me all the possible forms of cancer.

Pic not related.

how else will it spread? why do you think its so important to say nigger? lmao

you people are retards. did dindu upset you this much too? do you fly into a fit of rage when your racist dad says "porch monkey"?
>THEYRE NIGGERS DAD. CALL THEM NIGGERS

it all means the same thing.

>stupid
Newfag. Try sucking less dick. This is a campaign. Or are you a CTR shill?

What about posting alot of google related pic's and naming them all "nigger"...

Its underway my fellow spergy.
m.reddit.com/r/googletown/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=false

Yes, ylis is a more cancerous, more racist version of Cred Forums these days. The anons are idiots and Cred Forums is lost to faggy idiots but its still (barely) lurkable.

You're dense OP. Nigger is only a word, it's the association that goes with it that they can't censor. Nigger only has a negative conotation because the group it's targeted at is shit. Take craker for example, a racial slur aimed at whites. It is essentially harmless because whites are successful.

Any word that is used to describe blacks becomes a slur by association. Like how even black has a slight negative connotation.

>mfw

Will have to check it out then, tnx bro.

you need to go back nigger

I agree this new google maymay is fucking stupid and forced. Go play on Cred Forums.

>Its underway my fellow spergy.
>m.reddit.com/r/googletown/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=false
O man. Some of these are funny

So does any oldfags remember nigger hating Kermit? That was my favorite demotivator back in the day. Anyone got that one? It's the first thing I thought of, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's stupid and forced and will probably die when Hilary's it guy comes to trial here shortly.

Remember to bump the shit out of that thread when it comes you niggers.

Waiting for the moment when the "hacker" get's roasted. Any links for stream?

>Remember to bump the shit out of that thread when it comes you niggers.

THIS

STOP FIGHTING OVER IRRELEVANT SHIT AND FOCUS ON WHAT'S ACTUALLY IMPORTANT.

JUST IGNORE THIS STUPID GOOGLE MEME.

I might use this on Cred Forums where the mods are SJW nigger cancer faggots

the only people using google are real niggers on Cred Forums or mix breed niggers.

>google says don't say nigger
>so we'll say google instead of nigger

2/10
It's like you didn't even try.

This is a perfect example of how pretentious and bereft of imagination the current generation is.

It will do, you google.

this leaf is right.

nigger
ניגר

Nigger jew

isn't it only censored on like youtube and stuff? why are some people choosing to not say nigger on here?? there's a chimpening building in north carolina as we speak, and you wanna choose to not use nigger to describe the nig nogging occurring? lol

This is defamation.

Enjoy your lawsuit...

all of the major websites are trending toward orwellian censorship through AI and algorithms.

using their own names as common slurs effectively bypasses ANYTHING they could come up with to ban or suppress us automatically.

here's the genius idea behind the concept:
>uncensorability

It has a LOT of potential. It's meme hacking. 60s counterculture was nothing compared to us

I don't get why we say "google" on here.

If you want it to work, you have to basically go out and mirror a bunch of racist shit on the internet, swap out nigger for google, and then hit up the google search engine for those pages with a LOIC.

What's the point in doing it on the chins?

Also most places you can still use Dindu and no one knows what you're saying.

>The point is not to replace the word "nigger". The point is ruining the word "google".

Yeah, what Genghis said

Dindu's started that themselves you dumb fucking nigger.

>how else will it spread

By using it on youtube and twitter, you dumb fucking burger.

It's pointless using it on here. Unless you mean on Cred Forums. But it's not funny. Dindu is funnier.

there is no point and people who aren't retarded don't say google. a bunch of newfags got all hyped up because they mentioned pepe on tv. now they want to be the next ebin may may creators.

Who the fuck is going to ban or suppress you on the fucking chans except the Feds?

God you're a dumb cunt.

nigger nigga what?

Yeah, but they could at least think it through.

We had some better recent ideas anyway. Like those Subversive Faps. If they were feeling motivated they should have done that.

Cuckoo caught on like wildfire. We're the cool kids right now, we get to select the slang. The idea is to turn a multi billion dollar brand name into an ethnic slur by forcing it into the vernacular.

The word feels naughty in a new way, I think this knuckleball idea might work.

Visibility. Shit started a few hours ago, people come on at different times. We want to keep it going on this site long enough for at least a full day's worth of people to "get" it.

We aren't getting rid of nigger numbnuts. If anything, we're actually creating new slurs. Googles and Skypes are for the normieverse - no one cares what we do here.

Your shit is all fucked up and you talk like a fag.

They're already uncensored ya faggot.

only on this site and a few others

We can still use nigger. The meme is just to make Google synonymous with censoring free speech/niggers

nigger google nigger google, it means the same shit

Im not sure if it works, lads, Google is too fucking well established as a brand, it would také extremely intense memeing to Turn it into a slur.

Can confirm

Nobody's saying we can't say nigger HERE.

Of course we will continue to say nigger all we like. The point is that many of us maintain social media profiles where the word nigger might not fly, but we can make google and skype cute and funny with normies.

Repeat, nobody is saying don't say nigger here. Just in the normie web start using google and skype as you would use nigger and kike.

This shit won't work if we confine it to our little autism chamber, we need to fire up those twitter accounts.

>tfw Skype is trying to remove the word "google"

This post should have like 3 "myah see" s in it

The kikes started this stupid shit during the charlotte chimpout threads, at a time when emotions were running high to force their nonsense.
jews will be kikes. Always...

I'm killing googles
I'm killing googles
Please stop

You don't get it Google = Nigger + Censorship