Who is the most hireable?

Who is the most hireable?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nvvpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

none

Meryem Ozturk (born Lukas Bauer)

I'd hire a bunch of male Turkroaches at the same time and see how long they could co-exist in the same room before a "workplace incident" occurred.

Then I'd have the press make a big fucking deal out of it.

Get that minority quota, but she's much more likely to be Americanized and not have significant language/culture barriers.

The one with a penis

>Hiring a woman

The second one, because she's not lying about who she is and she's not going to randomly explode.

Only three of those are women.

It depends on if Lukas is pre or post-op.

The one who does the job best.

This.

Hire the trannies since they won't get pregnant and leech off your company's money

none

the entire implication behind this is triggering.
>PATTERNS ARE EVIL. STOP NOTICING

>Meryem Ozturk (born Lukas Bauer)
yeah thats clearly a well adjusted person I want to work with daily and place in charge of important matters

This.

So none and you hire a man?

I don't hire people so I'm not sure.
Frankly I'm not sure any of them are fit for what I do (shit post with neetbux).

First two. The others are a potential disaster to any working team.

>middle one
$20 and I get to put it anywhere

Depends on the job and experience. I wouldn't turn down an experienced engineer for example just because she's a woman.

Sure gender roles are real but I would let results talk instead of prejudices.

They are all equally likely to be hired.
That likelihood that anyone of those will be hired is zero.
Why? No resume or application and submitting five headshots does not give HR anything to go on.
Snarkiness aside, if one of those people can do the job and communicate that to their interviewer, they will get the job. Your interviewer doesn't give a shit about your race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or name changes. They want to know the person they picked is the right choice because it reflects on their personal judgment. In fact, companies are required NOT to consider any of those factors when evaluating candidates and that's why you won't find questions like that on an application.

Probably Lukas Bauer since he'll have a man's work ethic and he'll be constantly trying to prove he's just as good as everyone else so I could work him to death.

None, hire a man.

Watch m2f trans people and you'll notice they still think and talk like men. The best way to fulfill your diversity quota is to fire m2f trans workers.

this too

Probably number 1, but it doesn't really matter because you haven't given me any resumes. I would actually make the decision based on the resume and the n interview (lets face it, if you're a stuck up muslim I won't want to hire you because you're a cunt).

>he comes in to work one day with a pillow stuffed up his shirt
>says he identifies as pregnant and then demands 6 months maternity leave
What do

They are all women so none.

>Ozturk

It's like the Jihadi name an Aussie would give himself when he joins ISIS

the one with the biggest tits

Unsure, I assume you can fire people for being mentally unstable and being a threat in the workplace?

>Your interviewer doesn't give a shit about your race, ethnicity, sexual orientation

Is this interviewer human? Whether you like it or not everyone will judge you on the things above.

1, hands down.

Once a person is officially hired, it can be nearly impossible to fire them if they have any sort of minority status. They can make scene and accuse the business and you personally of bigotry. If the media doesn't crucify you without trial, labor organizations will. Best to avoid the risk and go with the least controversial option.

Some tranny will adopt a kid and demand maternity leave in the next few years, I guarantee it.

>Then I'd have the press make a big fucking deal out of it.
Like, that would be YOUR call...right. You'd be paying the funeral expenses and they'd still lead a mob to your front door...

>Some tranny will adopt a kid and demand maternity leave in the next few years, I guarantee it.

Just look at the questions Cosmo asked Ivanka in the interview about trumps plan to help with childcare.

archive.is/nvvpg

>So I just want to be clear that, for same-sex adoption, where the two parents are both men, they would not be receiving special leave for that because they don't need to recover or anything?

Secret option F: Affirmative Action hire

you've just been sued for discrimination.

Secret Option G: Outsource to China

this leave women out of workforce

Just act like a full-on cuck SJW. Put on weight. Get some horn-rimmed glasses.

I'd model myself on the Belgian SJW beta who got kek'd by Belgian Sean Bean, the Hero of Brussels.

They all look like ogres

This is ridiculous. You should not hire women.

The one who have the best skills
/thread

this

Sandra born Lukas. Don't have to worry about the building being blown up, you get a dude, but only have to pay her a woman's wage.

4 and 5 desu

D. None of the above. You'll get sued for sexual harassment.