BUILD WALL

>The construction of a 1-kilometer concrete barrier passing by the infamous “Jungle” refugee camp in Calais, northern France, began Tuesday. Dubbed the “Great Wall of Calais” by the media, it aims to stop asylum seekers from entering the UK.

>Britain is paying approximately £2 million ($2.6m) for the 13-foot-high wall built in an attempt to control immigration and improve safety at Calais. The port is a key hub for asylum seekers, refugees and migrants trying to make their way across the English Channel.

Why isn't your country currently building a wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/360080-uk-great-wall-calais-refugees/
youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerful_owl
youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-xBtVU4lg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier
youtu.be/DPFTAHXnO04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we have a muslim nig instead of a leader.

rt.com/uk/360080-uk-great-wall-calais-refugees/

>Construction of the wall has faced criticism from many parties in the refugee crisis debate, including some politicians such as former French President Nicholas Sarkozy, who suggested that since asylum seekers are trying to get to Britain, they must be dealt with in Britain rather than stay in France.

What a moron "Let them all into Britain because they want to go there". Clearly Sarkozy has no concept of immigration law or borders.

We will soon

*pop-rock google

walls are social constructs

10 feet higher

>Why isn't your country currently building a wall?

Mine did. It turned out pretty good. It's not perfect, but it gets the job done.

Because we already have one

>Based Brits
Good for you user, make the UK great again an if the French refuse to pay for it assure that the wall is erected ten feet higher. You guys have a future unlike the Euro cucks. Best of luck.

It would be so much simpler just to get a few soldiers with rifles and lots of ammo and have them clean up the rabble.

With Ooga Booga magick.

Use their own weapons

We are building several walls, one against Russia and one against Sweden

Also, Curse Owls with a merciless gaze.

It's ok, you'll get a dead woman's body double who'll win because Vagina.

Just for you EU fucks, we'll make it ten feet higher.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWBEnrXfo

The savages understand the severed heads were left in olden days and that given time they'll be left again.

Having said that, the absolute best anti-barbarian weapons system is pic related.

Story?

Zero fucks given about sitting on the razor wire.

The dog.

Utterly loyal to its master; loves what his master loves and hates what his master hates. You can't reason with it when it is unleashed upon you, you can't talk your way out and you can't threathen your way out.

I'd pay for it if you build that wall all around that fucking place

britain NO

They say that owls are basically cats with wings. And give about as many fucks as cats do: minimal.

they sure are

Sounds about right. Apparently there is a species of owl called "Powerful Owl" here in Oz. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerful_owl

Why build a wall when you can have a moat?

tfw we built a refugee wall before america did

step it up sharts

We DO have a moat. Well, the river Dráva to be precise, so they can't come through Croatia.

>there are people whose job is to sail up and down this river in a motorboat and watch for anything illegal to happen
>and I'm not one of them

A kurva életbe.

I'm waiting for the "it's like a second holocaust", "walls don't stop immigration", calling the UK racist, and the usual other comments from EU politicians/news outlets about this.

Because they will jump on it, right? RIGHT?

Anyway...

>Powerful Owl
>The male powerful owl's song is an impressive low, rather mournful-sounding and far-carrying double-hoot
>prey weight averages between 50-100%, whereas in most other raptors, including large owls, there seems to be a "rule" that most prey weighs 20% or less of the raptors own weight

Fuck yes. These and Wedgetail Eagles. I wonder if they can be trained for hunting.

We getting a 200 meter fence up north... wish it was bigger, maybe in the future..

Thanks trump for making this a trend!

>1 km concrete wall
What stops them from walking around it?

1km wall is nothing bruh

dumb kraut

They're probably just encouraging moving the camps.

Another thing to consider is terminal queues might not back up as far as 1km (assumably they don't so migrants would be climbing into Traffic rather than assaulting parked vehicles.

Now all you need is to throw immigrants into offshore prisons as a warning to potential boat people and you will well on your way to a "refugee" free life.

I don't know about training Owls to do stuff but I'm theres this video: youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-xBtVU4lg

The wall blocks a major road that leads lorries into the port that the migrants flank from the side and hop onto the lorries.

This wall will make it impossible to do this

>move the camp further into france
>build the wall longer
>eventually reach paris

>Clearly Sarkozy has no concept of immigration law or borders.

He hes no concept of anything, he's a low iq gypsy gang leader.
He says everything and its opposite (especially about the borders...) as long as there's a hope of a mandate for him.

>offshore prisons
landlocked feels

Looks pretty physical to me

This year will be the year of walls. A better question would be "where is you country building a wall?"

My country doesn't waste money on it, because retarded neighbours, who bought into BUILD WALL meme, are busy walling off themselves.

It is

We do.

You are building a 200 meter wall, how efective is that gonna be?

I suppose being landlocked makes it easier to travel and makes a navy cheaper.
Plus we could never actually successfully defend our coast. It's literally a whole continent's worth of coast with fuck all people. Although there's only actually a few decent ports where you could land a large vessel, so if you held those you might be ok.

That's about how far the Nor/Rus border is, unless sandniggers want to go through forest.

Now kick out the ones that are already in Britain.

Make me proud dad.

What's easier to police, the sides of a 1km long road or the entrance to a 1km long tunnel?

Also when the trucks enter the walled section they'll be moving too fast for rapefugees to climb on.

Because our home is girt by sea.

You cannot imagine how jealous I am.

I wish our police used them more often. They don't hesitate because they don't fear accusations of racism.

>brawl between asylum seekers and the police
>female police officer is getting her shit kicked in
>police dog arrives
>another google tries to enter the fight
>didn't see the dog
>ended up in hospital

that is awesome, cant wait until construction of our wall begins.

Imagine Merkel even trying to build one. It would be delayed until eternity. Probably due to issues over fire protection...

>Needing walls.

However, more Powerful Owls. Even our owls are deadly.

>Even our owls are deadly.
To be fair mate I don't know many owls that aren't.

This thread has been slightly derailed by owls.

Why are you attaching pictures in French? Don't you know nobody in their right minds learns French because it's useless?

Trump would be pleased.

These.

Dogs are unwavering in loyalty, scare the shit out of everything and are deadly.

source of the original?

>Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

The translator is a massive Trump supporter, triggers lefties left and right with his own additions at the end of each chapter.

Thanks user

No worries.

Maybe they can make it look especially menacing?

Evil trips, man, but wouldn't they assault trucks further down the road or climb over it, unless the whole length is guarded? Judging by videos, metal fence didn't stop them.

Soldiers to stand behind the wall and take down anyone who climbs it. The wall will be a sufficient obstacle to reduce the ammo required.

The layout of that sign annoys me.

So Russia will be building their wall in Ukraine?

>Maybe they can make it look especially menacing?
They shoud paint pigs, dogs, alcohol bottles on it.

Just get a vodka maker to sponsor the entire wall.

>off shore prisons
>not just sailing the trash 20km out into the sea and dumping them where they belong

That's not the solution to your jungle camp problem though.

This is.

I doubt it will work. What will work is the French sending them home immediately.

Green - planned
Red - existing

You've missed the point. If you hold onto them as an example you can scare people off. If you just killed them people would be able to put it out of their mind. Kinda like putting someone in the stocks as opposed to having them hung.

The Calais jungle is not going anywhere.
That's how all favelas in Argentina started, immigrants setting camps, they will turn into shanty towns and the goverment can't do anything without breaking human rights.
Welcome to the third world Europe.

Nah, Ukraine spent some millions of dollars to build... this? (not sure how trustworthy is the photo source) Plus they secured more cash from Poland, so it's all good. They proudly call this the European Wall because in their dreams this is the eastern end of the European Union.

Should they be in Grenadier uniforms for maximum exposure?

>jungle refugees

Kek at Brazil

>Brazil

It is to keep them IN.

>wouldn't they assault trucks further down the road
Judging by the map, this extra wall is going to take the barrier almost to a junction roundabout of two motorways. I think the idea is to wall in any stretch the trucks queue on, and to prevent people getting in to that section of road so they can't just climb in while the trucks are waiting.

If we find they actually start fucking assaulting the trucks when they're going at speed to get them to stop that's pretty clear violent lawbreaking behaviour, and might be the excuse France needs to deport the fuckers and raze the camp. You can take it from here froglads.

I would like to see what their definition of 'wall' is!

I dont really like the idea of Ukraine in EU, that would mean that Lithuania would have to share its gibmedats with Ukraine, never !

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier

If you mean America, they have their reasons to not to build the wall. First; a majority of the illegal immigrants just overstay their VISA so it would a pretty heavy investment for it not doing all that much of anything; second, the wall would be too long to keep watch of it all, so not that effective either. Coyotes make too much money to not just carry a few tools and let the immigrants paying them work for eight hours or however long it takes to make a hole through/below.

That is not to say that if America couldn't do something about it (just not a wall, that would be retarded). Why would them, though? Less Mexicans through the border means less Cartel presence. Less Cartel presence means less drugs. Less drugs means less funding for the DEA and less people to sell weapons to. Cartels pay crazy money for weapons. It's a lose-lose scenario for America; and all they have to pay for it is the lives of a few niggers and spics; so why give a shit? They also get some cheap labor out of it. Sure, there's the problem of the growing Mexican population inside the country since the uneducated folk breed like fucking rabbits; but anything that out-breeds whites is very, very welcome in white countries.

Why doesn't that map have one of the few borders that is clearly visible from space, India-Pakistan?

Hopefully mine does soon...

How the fuck did Britain beat us to a wall? We probably won't get one anyway.

If monkeyboy gets a third term, you'll get walls around every city.

No idiot; Left

The money would be better spent on belt ammunition. Kill the third world invaders and the rest will stop coming.

>Be old rich Amerifag
>Say that you want to build wall
>Be tagged as racist

>Be UK Politifags
>Too many refugees
>Build the wall
>Nobody tells a bad thing about u

We had bad things said about us for it, but we didn't care, we went ahead and did it anyway.

>tfw German engineering manages to create giant owls

youtu.be/DPFTAHXnO04
They seem to throw shit on the road or start fires on it to stop trucks while swinging crude clubs menacingly. Who would have thought that these savages have discovered fire already?

They are building a puny wall — you'll overshadow them with a huge and really tall one. It's a bit like space race when USSR claimed firsts on relevant things and USA pulled off spectacular stuff like achieving multiple manned Moon landings, sending spacecrafts away from our Solar system and building space shuttles. The Wall Race is not lost yet!

>Nobody tells a bad thing about u
They've been saying shit about us for ages. problem is they went overboard during the brexit vote and now they're like the boy who cried wolf of racism