What do you think about this?

>19 year old fucked his 12 year old foster sister, got her pregnant then his dad killed the girl

news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/murdered-schoolgirl-tiahleigh-palmers-mother-says-car-seized-by-police-belonged-to-foster-family/news-story/e9fb1d6b9a7cc316e23685294918b867

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-01/12yo-boys-charged-with-rape-of-girl-at-sydney-primary-school/7805828
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/foster-brother-feared-he-had-got-tiahleigh-palmer-pregnant/7864834?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In a civilised society the girl would have been stoned to death and nothing would be done to the family.

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-01/12yo-boys-charged-with-rape-of-girl-at-sydney-primary-school/7805828

>19yo gets life in prison no bail
>Dad will get probably 100 years without bail
>Mum will probably kill herself for raising a pedo
I feel bad for the mum but i'm happy the 19yo will get raped and beaten everyday for the rest of his miserable life
And the dad is ultra cuck, if I was that twisted fucks dad I would of just said to him "lol, you deal with it ya sick fuck" and walk out on him

Nice...Lucky he got some tween poon.

Just another day in Australia

Deserves everything he gets and probably more. Death is too good for pieces of shit like this. Dad too, bullets all around.

Is there any word on the ethnic background of the rapists?

Doesn't sound like a white crime.

They were both from rich white families.

Kid was shown on the news with his face blurred.

>19yo gets life in prison no bail
He was only 18 when it happened and the slut came onto him.

I would give him a suspended sentence.

>rich white families
Really? Are you sure? That seems very odd.

Good execution of Sharia law I believe

>what is laws n shit
The law is passed out as all pedo's get life in prison, no excuses, if you do the crime you do the time and a guy like him would of easily been able to find a girlfriend with his looks, but his 12yo foster sister is a big no-no in the Australian public
Faggot deserves life

>tfw one less normie/chad off the streets
Feels good

In all the other pics i have seen of him. he looks like a faggot.

Good of him to preserve the white race with a fertile young woman. Shame the west hates whiteness.

Is it really fair to expect an 18 year old to resist in that situation?

I would agree with harsh punishment if he was a predator who targeted and corrupted an innocent child.

But giving in to temptation with a slutty temptress is another matter.

>Australians
>White
Or rich for the matter

Poorly bantered m8.

hi 12 yo sister isn't bad, and the fact that she's 12 years old would probably make fucking her tight pussy so hot

>The court also heard that police had seen a social media conversation between Trent Thorburn and a cousin that revealed "he had sex" with his 12-year-old foster sister and had "only done so because she threatened to kill his dog".

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-21/foster-brother-feared-he-had-got-tiahleigh-palmer-pregnant/7864834?pfmredir=sm

Obvious KANG behavior.

Made me sick. Fuck white people sometimes.

Holy shit the chick was crazy afterall

Well they ARE from QLD

the deep south of Straya

>19 going into 12
>Impregnation

This made me very hard for some reason. Now I need to cool off.

Meh there's been some sick shit in NSW.

A whole family of inbreeds, everyone rooting each other, dads and daughters, mothers and sons, the whole bit, just spitting out kids. Lived in an old car or some shit in the bush.

QLD is our basest state.

You should move to Rotherham.

>an old car
Nah they had a shed. No toilet paper though. Seriously.

Mfw I live just down the road from the high school she got abducted from

Should be hung, no mercy.

is logan as sketchy as people say it is

Depends on the part but yeah, Woodridge, Kingston and Marsden are scummy as fuck

t. Person from big city
I mean, who the fuck actuaIIy writes 'Straya', you fucking disgusting mong cunt

>QLD is our basest state.
Yeah basest as in dumbested

haharhrahreere

Lol i live in the Eastern NSW bush you retard.

T. Oversensitive backwater Queenslander

t. 5km from Newcastle

Try 2454 NSW cunt

Go back to r9k and fucking stay there you degenerate.

ok kids. we are all going on a family holiday.

"where daddy where"?

we're all going to mexico ya little cunts. gotta give this pregnant slut an abortion on the down low. let doc Chavez work his magic with the ol coat hanger

"i love you dad"

i love you too son. now come over here and suck my dick you little faggot.
This was the only choice the father shouldve made

foster kids are scum all they do is ruin families. this is just the latest example.

This.

A decent law abiding white family decide to help society by taking in a foster child. A severely damaged Samoan kid who has probably been dicked by every male in her family tornadoes into this household.

Before they know it her chaotic life and screwed up personality impacts on their innocent household.

Never take in foster children. They are damaged, they can not be helped. It will only cause havoc for you. As these naive fuckers have discovered in the worst possible way.

I feel sorry for the dead child. But her biological family need to take ultimate responsibility. They are the real scum, they let her down. The blame doesn't lie with authorities, or the foster family, but this child's real family.

>Is it really fair to expect an 18 year old to resist in that situation?
Yes. A man CAN say "no" to sex.

checked. quads of truth.

Sounds like the wife ratted her husband out for the $250k

Women..

I don't want to click on the story but interested what the girl looked like. Was she fat? Ugly? A cutie?

Anyone able to post a photo? Would be much appreciated if someone could.

Well, I guess a rapist come from all races.

>And if you don't blow me right, I might kill you.

Holy shit, someone's actually putting that advice into practice.

Thanks user.

Hmmm, not sure how I feel. Just sad all round.