Let's talk about Africa

Do we nuke it with many nukes completely and then deport the blacks back? Who cares! You know?

Christ, this board is a sad place.

Edgy teens ruined it from day 1

africa is fine
just let it be

yea and then when we deport them back we nuke it again and do the same thing with the middle east. problem solved

No we actually need to bomb USA

The only good google is a dead google.

Sandgoogles detected.

Recolonize it.

>nuking it
>gassing it
just force the dindus to work slave labor to fuel the industry like in the good ol' 1850s

Why waste nukes? Niggers are just as destructive.

If it weren't for the arabs africa would have already destroyed itself

It's worth saving.

Just get rid of niggers and turn it into a functioning continent

Why? Almost all of the presidents of our colonies are puppets

We've already wrecked Africa to the point that nuking it would be redundant.

Make some good cities and enforce birth control so africans can stay there rather than plaguing other countries. There you fix immigration problems and even make some lefties leave your countries to seek enrichment

Dont nuke it, we all live on this planet and have to share its ecosystem. Just go in there with conventional weapons, it'd be more fun anyway.

glass everything south of the sahara

save the honkies in south africa though

I've spent the last 8 months in Djibouti trying to solve just a fraction of this mess. The only answer is turn it to glass and start over. I'm sorry that it has to be that way, but it's true.

I spent time in Libya, Mali, and Nigeria. They'd all benefit from less foreign intervention, greater access to global markets, and less government.

They can't have government agencies that aren't corrupt, so just scrap the agencies altogether. Technology and information stabilize areas transitioning from rural to urban, so cellphones and cars that Europe doesn't want are needed.