>"excuse me? that doesnt exist"
>LOL NICE TRY
>"can you define the alt-right for me"
>"they like pepe, theyre racist, theyre voting for donald trump"
>okay now define the left for me
>"well, theyre liberals-"
>i consider myself a liberal
>"well youre not"
>I believe in gay marriage, i want legalization of marijuanna, I believe in world aid
>"no! youre not fucking left!"
>so then what is
>"IM the fucking left!"
>so then the left is basically defined by whoever claims to be this (essentially) meaningless term
>"Duh!"
>I'm not alt-right. it doesn't exist.
he blocked me and posted a message about it on facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/03/06/big-tentism/
southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e02-skank-hunt#source=6154fc40-b7a3-4387-94cc-fc42fc47376e:879fd28e-c96b-4f9d-a437-e05c1bcf80aa&position=2&sort=!airdate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, you didn't lose a friend, you lost some cuck that holds ideology above your friendship, you don't need shit heads like that.

He was a faggot anyway if he defined himself by a label like that.

We ARE the liberals, OP. They just can't see it.

We're like Romans who came back to life in 800AD and found a bunch of Frankish imposters calling themselves "Holy Roman Empire".

The rest of the world calls them Roman. They call themselves Roman. But they are Roman in name only.

fuck him OP, he's literally retarded

I need to hear more of this, Im thinking its good Im losing contact desu

Well if true this is pretty interesting, because this "alt-right" term needs to die. Cred Forums shouldn't be confined to some sort of definition, the harder for them to define us the harder it is for them to pin us down politically.

Pretty apt anallogy

This is what I think, it's why I was stopping his argument right there because i fucking hate that term, it's nothing but a net to be trapped in like fish, look at defining terms like that do and how they're pushed, the whole system we have is based on drilling into people's minds its RIGHT vs LEFT, and you are either one and its a fucking locked battle, fuck that shit, and now they wanna bring "Alt-Right" into the foray, I say fuck that

look at what defining terms like that do*

sad self bump for the fuck of it

Bump

ah shit thanks bro.
hey did you see south park tonight

The funny thing is back in the day people called Cred Forums far left and really, at it's core, people here's beliefs haven't changed too much.

The center has just shifted so much that the labels have changed.

Nah don't watch it that much but I have seen it before and I like it. I should at least watch to see what the hell those grapes are all about kek

Yeah exactly, what is okay to say and do and think gets less and less every year it seems like, and more and more serious out cry against things that shouldn't be a big deal every year as well, that's why we feel like we're still liberals, we haven't changed, but the world has, and it's gone fucking off axis.

Ho man, it was pretty nuts. To sum it up, Kyle's dad is a Cred Forumslack.

I want the mary jane legal. I want to keep our social care.
But I also want better borders and more common sense in the laws.
I want guns legal, but with proper and strict background checks defined on mental health, criminal past and religion. Immigrants should have to wait 10 years minimum before even being allowed to buy guns.

What am I?

goddamn what a faggot. you lost nothing OP

smart

He clearly made up his mind about you before you had that conversation. Don't worry user, we're the only friends you need.

Fat

>having friends
This is a game you cannot win.

Fpbp

>>I believe in gay marriage, i want legalization of marijuanna, I believe in world aid

You're not better than him, kys op.

I was waiting for this. I'm not saying everywhere it should be legal. But say, in Los Angeles, fuck it

Also fuck you, whats wrong with world aid you fucking cheap french bastard

IM THE LEFFFFFFFFFFFT.

Point him at left/pol/ and tell him that he sounds like an alt-left.

>Also fuck you, whats wrong with world aid you fucking cheap french bastard
The massive artificial explosions of population growth in areas of the world that CANNOT and COULD NOT sustain that growth without foreign aid, causing overpopulation, poverty, barbarian invasions, drought and starvation. How in the world do you think it to be a good idea to enable the growth of populations in areas where they cannot naturally be sustained? All you're doing is creating a crippling dependency on that foreign aid that is actively being used to extort and bribe the local populations and to ironically, keep them down.
Even Africa could and would be something better if they were left alone to actually fucking develop.

>"no! youre not fucking left!"
>"IM the fucking left!"
I use leftist as an insult so this is just weird to me.

The problem is most millennialis have been brought up to think of everything as goodies and baddies with the baddies being anyone who is linked to the right.

Actual beliefs and opinions are irrelevant. You are either a goody or a baddy. This is the Disney level reality we live in now.

>alt-right doesn't exist
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

It's made far worse by our people's insistence on relying on the retarded left-right political axis. It's fucking perfect for dividing the people up and pitting them against eachother.

Don't stress OP, you still have us. I hate to use this term because it sounds so edgy and "I'm a special snowflake" but people really are sheep. They rely on their social capital and will do ANYTHING to preserve it, so they will follow along with whatever the media says and whatever the prevailing dogma is at the time.

But that won't last. The majority of people still lead comfortable lives in the west, but as soon as that disappears you will really see some shit. Nothing glavanizes own group preference like a good crises.

Those "friends" you thought were dyed in the wool leftists will be in the front row cheering as vigilantes string up a bunch of looting niggers. Why do you think the elites are desperately propping up western economies whilst simultaneously importing millions of shitskins? If shit hits the fan they don't want to be the target. It will be a full blown race war in many different countries and whilst the population is distracted they'll clean house.

I don't understand why no one proposed for the state to stop recognizing all marriage and just recognize "civil partnerships" or something like that.

Take away the word marriage — which is heavily defined by religion for many thousands of years — and just make up a new term. People can still get married and call it marriage but by law it would simply be called a civil partnership or something of the sort.

World aid is allowing Africans to reproduce at a dangerous rate. I'm no genocidal maniac, but fucking Nigeria is having more babies than whole Europe. Africa will be more than 2 billions by the end of century. World aid is helping the colonization of Europe and the suffering of hundred millions of Africans. You know the proverb, give a man a fish, teach him how to fish... World aid is a kind hearted thought, but not a smart move.

As I started to learn more and more about things on Cred Forums I slipped towards calling myself a classical liberal, and as time wore on, I tried on libertarian and nationalist to see which fit better

desu I don't think any of the labels really fit. They're all too tight, and I'm just too pragmatic for that kind of stiffness.

All I can really say for sure is that I fit around here a helluva lot better than I do in modern liberal circles where people have gone flat out insane-cultish.

>Also fuck you, whats wrong with world aid you fucking cheap french bastard
It causes booming populations in third world countries. How is it a good thing?

It's not like those on the "right" havent had some reckoning to face, there was and are times when people were thought of as bad and evil simply for wanting their hair long, and Im not gonna fucking get into distortion of the past or bias or anything like that, we all fucking know what im talking about, so I just wanna say I totally agree with you but its important to focus on lack of unity rather than DESTROYING THE FUCKING LEFT FUCKING MIC DROP WHAAAT

Make it an actual legal agreement whilst you're at it. Make prenups an actual part of the marriage agreement itself.

This, I'd actually just try and create or invest in business startups in the third world instead of giving them free shit.

Giving them free shit just destroys local business that can't compete with someone giving them products for free.

It's amazing how many normies can't see anything in a nuanced manner - only this black/white dichotomy.

They consume the simplest of media that continues to push it, too. Everything has to be villainous caricatures against virtuous heroes, and of course the villains adopt conservative beliefs, and the heroes adopt liberal beliefs. This subtle influence works its way into the basic fundamental stereotypes people form and it fucks them over for life because they can't understand how people actually function - only how caricatures function.

It also makes everyone really easy to manipulate.

Media needs to be de-infantalized, like yesterday.

Restricting gun sales based on mental health background is stupid because the governing body which defines what is and isn't a mental illness isn't a public body and has no public oversight which opens the door to abuse.

Also slightly related, having the government go after and confiscate the guns from the paranoid types who aren't and never have hurt anyone but horde guns because they are afraid the government is out to get them is exactly the wrong thing to do. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy.

>Don't worry user, we're the only friends you need
Are you trying to make OP feel even worse?

post his message he posted on his kikebook

Alright what can I say, I gotta go rework my opinion. But really my concern is I hate the idea of starving people in the desert and shit. Just feels inhumane to let people starve, I agree with what you guys are saying though so Im conflicted

desu I was kinda thinking this

This. True friends put their friendships above politics.

>The problem is most millennialis have been brought up to think of everything as goodies and baddies with the baddies being anyone who is linked to the right.

Spot on m8. The 'left good right bad' was fucking tangible growing up.

or give them "free" shit in exchange for sterilizing themselves. World wide voluntary eugenics.

Fucking hilarious. The altright is a Shillary meme that just doesn't fucking exist.

If it helps I lost my gf trying to Redpill her about holocaust Jews death statistics

Your friend is a retard

desu people need to have friends outside Cred Forums for their own mental health

It's bad form to confine yourself just to here, because it develops a sort of cultishness. Whether you got liberal friends or not, you shouldn't give up on them just because you disagree on ideological grounds.

Though I honestly only ever see liberals de-friending people for disagreeing with them politically.

It does exist. Proof: I am alt-right and have been since 2014.

more like ctrl-left

Everybody but psychopaths hate that idea user. No one can be glad children are dying. But politics isnt done with feelings, or else you're... well, a liberal. That's why I said you're not better than him. As Donald says, get tough, get smart. You can't help everybody.

My friend and I talk about this a lot, my other friend that is. About a year ago he was still anti trump but since then has gonna balls deep for him.
We both agree that growing up it was our parents that very very very bluntly taught us that the right was wrong and all symbols of conservatism are regressive. It's just what the fuck it was in the world, desu looking back its kinda creepy, almost like communism. We were all thinking the same thing HAHA LEFT IS SMART AND RIGHT IS DUMB WE ARE RIGHT AND THEY ARE WRONG WE KNOW THIS BECAUSE IT IS SIMPLY AN INHERENT TRUTH and the kids just went along with it like its fucking, yeah, grass is green, skys blue, bush is a fucking idiot

>le alt-right doesn't exist
therightstuff.biz/2016/03/06/big-tentism/

>I-I lost a f-friend ;_;
>he blocked me and posted a message about it on facebook
go and stay go

>world aid
>helping birds hatch from their shells
apt analogy?

they'd never do this because they'd rated people not think about it until it's too late
trappers don't try to inform the prey they're attempting to ensnare

How old is that "friend"? Sounds like a total bone head.

24 if you can believe it

Excellent article. Everybody who says that the alt-right doesn't exist or that [edgy conservative] is alt-right should read it.

this

one of my best friends is a nigger that think BLM has a point and hates the cops

true friends don't give a shit about politics

but you can bet your bottom dollar i've been trying to redpill the dumb cunt

Yeah that happened.

Stop lying you fucking cuck,

See now that's a good point. Nobody likes these people dying.

So why are we letting them into our countries instead of going out there and helping them?

I'll tell you why:
There are ulterior motives at work. It's not about helping these people. Do you not see everyone around here making arguments like, "We're importing shitskins because corporations need masses of cheap low-skill workers" or "They're here to breed whites out of existence and create mongrel races that can be easily manipulated and controlled"

Notice that it's almost never simply "We shouldn't help them because I hate them and they should die"
Frankly most whites aren't interested in just killing these people, and we'd even rather they not die of their own accord.

The problem though, is that there is this belief that we must take on every single fucking burden for everyone else in the world, whether they want us to or not, while suffering all their madness and violence through the acts of generosity and altruism we display. We are not weaklings to be mocked, pushed around, ridiculed, or genocided just because we show some civility and empathy for others.

Unfortunately, liberals have turned their self-hatred into an insane cultish form of original sin, wherein the only solution is the destruction of their own race - and this delusion is perpetuated by special interests who see us as competition, or don't care for much else than the immediate future; 50 years from now can go fuck itself.

>24
>his ideology is more important than friendship
You didn't lose a friend, you dodged a bullet.
I have a good friend that I know for some time and while he is too extreme in my opinion we are still good friends and help each other.

At least tell me it's a girl.

mm-mm, nope, just a dude in an OPEN relationship

Alt-Right? What is that some kind of indie bookstore?

didn't happen

if he blocked you how did you see it

he definitely didn't say it like that

Unless you where sperging out, good ridence
Poeples like that think they have a moral high ground because they are on the left but dont hundertsand the roles have swiched and the dominent ideology to chalenge isn't the conservative mindset but the liberal mindset, fuck them and their obsolete mindset, they became an obstacle to progress and will just disapear

heh alright yeah it didnt happen, hahahahhaha, good thread tho right

This is a fucking A+ post, I wish I was better in english so I could say stuff like this.

yea bro epic lulz

fucks that supposed to mean, pussy?

>just a dude in an OPEN relationship
what a surprise, does he have beard and wear hipster glasses too? What is wrong with these people, they all look the same and have the same retarded opinions and get all passive aggressive bitches when you don't share every single detail of their collection of often contradicting retard ideas. I am starting to believe they undergo some kind of cult brainwashing at some point during college/university.

It shoudn't exist and noone here shoud call themselves that, because of this

Just realized they released the new episodes on their official website tied with Hulu, well I'm watching it now.

southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s20e02-skank-hunt#source=6154fc40-b7a3-4387-94cc-fc42fc47376e:879fd28e-c96b-4f9d-a437-e05c1bcf80aa&position=2&sort=!airdate

Really nice article. Thanks for posting.

Cred Forums is barely even alt-right. A few posters are, but it's really not the main orientation of the board as a whole. If you stop conflating Cred Forums with the movement and instead go to actual alt-right sites, you'll understand what it is.

Hes just pasty as fuck, really really boring looking, but he does have a beard and wear a beanie, yes.

Honestly what really happened was a while ago he posted something really liberal and anti-trump or something, and I commented MAGA and I found out today through a friend that he blocked me on fb and made a post about it saying im being inflammatory, I never liked the smug bastard so i was just really pissed he fucking made a post about it, thats what made me mad, but he wasnt really a "Friend" more like a periphery friend group acquiantance.

the conversation is basically something I fantasized happening, I imagined this might be how a conversation would go, though of course no one really talks like that. But its a good kind of fun exmaple offfff i dunno, I still think alt-right is dumb term :I

A nationalist libertarian.

Cred Forums isn't alt-right, I am. I call myself alt-right because it's an accurate description of my world view.

Being "difficult to pin down" is antithetical to Socratic dialogue. How am I supposed to convince people of my beliefs if they don't even know what my beliefs are?

This. Don't worry f.am we are all your friends here.

youre a little fucking cum pussy u know that? mmmmmyeah fucking lick that fucking cum pussy fucking little turkroach bitch fucking brown fucking backhair little pussy cum bitch mmmmmmmm yeah, fucking southern turkey yeah lick it

Honestly this does all remind me slightly of anonymous post Scientology raids. The division and rise of an actual group from a bunch of like minded Autists ruined Cred Forums's ability to organise something as simple as a fucking habbo raid. Becoming self aware as an entity caused a lot of infighting, And those who went along with the anonymous shit just got shaped into the cucks they wanted to fight.

The most important thing In my mind is acknowiging the serious undertones of society while making sure we don't take ourselves seriously. Satire is our best attack and defence.

I like this bong

you did well until that very last reply. you diffused his shitty strawman argument ("the evil alt-right"), but then you fucked up by bringing up the alt-right again, thus putting the strawman back on the table.

i guess the correct term is anti-establishment

13 years old, the post

>"excuse me? that doesnt exist"

Stopped reading there.

Also not your personal blog you fucking faggot.

>he blocked me and posted a message about it on facebook

Epik

Thanks, I will remember that
Yeah I actually thought that later , it sounded gay as fuck, oh well

WE

WUZ

>one of my best friends is a nigger
Stupid faggot.

LIBERALS

Fuck you

Pick your friends better faggot.

Come to Germany and you'll see the worst effects of this "right=bad; left=good" indoctrination at play.
Every single day you'll see at least one documentary about WW2 on TV, how the Nazis were the most evil motherfuckers to ever exist in the history of humanity and how the allied forces are the arch angels that saved humanity.
I'm not even kidding, it's reality here.

>so beta that they wont cut off people who hold absolutely fucking retarded opinions that make them a detriment to our society and culture as a whole

Do you have no fanaticism?

Is it really that easy for you to just put all the things you believe in aside just so you can get on with people in real life?

Isn't that tolerant cuck mentality the sort of shit that got us all into this mess in the first place?

"So what if they're Muslim transsexuals bro? They're just people, put your politics aside for a moment and chill"

>I believe in gay marriage
fuck off you disgusting fag

Alt-Right does exist, but you're right about not being part of it, dumb faggot.

>I am starting to believe they undergo some kind of cult brainwashing at some point during college/university.
It quite literally is.

How it works is they take a seemingly harmless truth and twist it to mean its literal opposite. When asked something akin to "Don't you believe in equality?" most impressionable people wouldn't say no - you don't want to look like a racist or a sexist. So that's the baseline they use to form the in-crowd and out-crowd the idea that:
>equality=good
>inequality=bad

Most people think of equality as 'equality of opportunity', but this is cleverly and subtly twisted to mean 'equality of outcome' and eventually 'equality plus privilage' a.k.a 'all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others'. If anyone questions this redefining at any point, they are shamed just as hard as they'd try to shame a full blown nazi until they either disconnect from the group or fall in line.

That's the key to this cult: the contradictory definitions of the word 'equality'.

That look the guy has in pic related makes me want to shoot him.
Fucking arrogant hipster scum.

>seemingly harmless truth
Let me rephrase that: a seemingly innocuous moral opinion.

At least I can reform the real Roman empire in CK2 and fuck the cucks of their shitty Christian cuck empires while exploiting the fucking Jews for more gold.

God, is there a game more redpilled?

You have lost argument from very beginning by being defensive. "I'm not alt right", "alt right doesn't exist" is not the arguement, "alt right is the only sane people left" is the correct one. Be always on offense, be brash, the moment you start defending your position in a crouching manner you immediately lost with no chance to redeem.
I know what I'm talking about from real life experience of convincing both dumb and smart people.

A friend you lost. But gained us you did.

Me too m8

i wonder if trying to simply "red pill" is a bad idea. I have a good few liberal friends, the key seems to be to simply use humour and provide some facts In a kind of quirky light hearted way. Or even say something but deflect it as if it's something you were told but don't necessarily believe. People need to come to terms with these opinions even existing before they can be enough to accep them.

I'm jealous you have enough friends to be able to prioritize politics over them.

I have no problem with civil functioning members of society whether they be black, Pakistani, dudeweed lmao or fucking alien.

I hate religions that place themselves above others. I hate criminals and the lazy, happy to inconvenience others. I want to live in a free functioning society that is safe.

I don't give a fuck if hating mudslimes, jews and niggers makes me what ever all I want is to raise my family free of crime, hatred and devious swindlers. If it takes firing up the gas chambers to accomplish this fuck it here's a lighter for Hitler2