Why does Germany keep inventing hilarious phrases such as 'Sexual Emergency' and 'Detention Sensitivity'?

Why does Germany keep inventing hilarious phrases such as 'Sexual Emergency' and 'Detention Sensitivity'?

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/news/inland/sexueller-missbrauch/nur-2-jahre-4-monate-haft-fuer-taeter-47869296.bild.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/mehr-gefangene-als-haftplaetze-auslaenderanteil-nimmt-zu-gefaengnisse-in-baden-wuerttemberg-sind-uebervoll_id_5881871.html
theendofzion.com/2014/09/03/hitlers-nightmare-come-true-the-kinderladen-movement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they cant say Muslims rape women and children or else it gives credence to the idea that blindly importing thousands of people from an incompatible society was retarded.

>It wasn't really rape.
>Go nogging
>Finna ficki ficki
>It wasn't real in my mind judge

>I had to spend 5 days in a revolting Russian prison filled with killers and krokodil addicts simply because the cops noticed that I smelled like weed
>shitskin CHILD RAPIST gets 2 years of incredibly comfy German jail where they get great food, housing conditions better than 95% of Russians have and probably telly and internet
JUST

Is krokodil still big over there? It tore through NA like a wildfire but burnt out when the deaths piled high enough.

your fault for being born a slav desu

Nuke germany already. DO IT

Do you perchance have a link to an actual source preferably in German?

>22yo afghan child
hmmmmmmm

To be fair almost all sentences when it comes to rape or sexual abuse of children are extremely short in Germany (no matter what nationality). It's ridiculous, they let rapists go after serving a third of their already short sentences, then they rape another kid, go back to prison, get out again, rape again..

You might want to read the next word

why did you smell like weed?

That happened in Austria. Dude got 6 years.

It's a real shame. Germoney should pay better attention to their adult children, and pay them a monthly stipend every month they go without ficki ficki

Why don't you just enact private justice?

In Sweden we now have record low clearance rates on all police matters, due to few police (since we were such a homogenous non violent society) and a mass surge of bullshit crime and security issues (t. "refugee") clogging the entire system.

You can be shot in the head and denied help (true story).

When the social contract fails, all you have for justice is what you make yourself.

Did Germany lease a Nigerian cop fort his case specifically?

Sexualemergency tho

I agree, I believe prisons are inhumane and should be largely abolished and crime dealt with in a more significative manner and if you're still going to insist on having correctional facilities then you should be forced to humiliate yourself by following such procedures.

Only one I could find was BILD. Boy seems to be fine, the Afghan will lose his status, serve his sentence and then be sent to Afghanistan.

bild.de/news/inland/sexueller-missbrauch/nur-2-jahre-4-monate-haft-fuer-taeter-47869296.bild.html

Bild is the only non-regional newspaper that even reports on it.
I know it's tabloid and everyone hates bild but at this point the (((media))) aren't even reporting on cases like this anymore.
So what are you gonna do?

>cops noticed that I smelled like weed

Found the пpидypoк.

Agreed. Prison is insane. Whippings, stocks, etc. are the only punishments that should be doled out for 99% of crimes. Jails should only be used to hold people awaiting trial.

take a wild guess
Krokodil in US? R u serious? Even here its use had mostly ceased.
>says the slav
kinda envy Chekhia t b h

>Everyone hates Bild
>Most popular and most sold newspaper
LOVE that meme. Nah, you're right of course, no one likes to admit buying that shitty paper for anything other than entertainment, I just find it funny how hypocritical people are. They're embarrassed when caught reading Bild, but they have no problem admitting that they watch the state propaganda news channels.

>дикий бpaзильcкий бибизян

It was about 3 years ago we had a whole heap of bodies in the US and Mexico from krokodil.

"it wasn't really rape"

wait what? How does a 4 year old boy consent?

Which country is more cucked Cred Forums Sweden or Germany?

Okay, read a bit of the article. So the Afghan took a 4yr old boy from Iraq into a toilet stall with him, put his dick into his mouth, then jerked off. It all happened in a refugee camp.

Is it still a sexual emergency when a non-immigrant does it?

this. what the fuck is that judge thinking

yдaлить этo

He didn't consent, but the Afghan basically just put his dick in the boys mouth

and for that he deserves execution.

Well the difference in quality between BILD and state tv is pretty big

It's still a thing in poor regions.

how is that a "just"?

That counts as molestation and statuatory rape.

anything that involves penis into any hole without consent given is rape, and a 4 year old boy cannot give consent. his parents needs to do that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

well, they did say the guy's detention sensitivity was severe, so its probably serious and not made up, they must have some doctors test for it, etc.

>his parents needs to do that.

The only difference is that people think state media is unbiased (which it definitely is not) while everyone knows that Bild is biased as hell

You apparently were not sensitive enough about your imprisonment.

It's defined by law, so yes, his parents do need to do that.

but if they did, it'd be neglect and child abuse ++++ etc etc

Yurop plz remove kebab

He said he doesn't even regret it. The punishment is also milder because he drank alcohol beforehand.

No we didn't.

so you're a pothead, serves you right junkie scum :^)

So can you get away with driving under the influence for not being responsible for driving under the influence because you were drunk over there?

anyone remember the german OP from yesterday telling nothing happened in germany migrants are peaceful n shit. what a cuk

Only if you are a kebab.

That was b8 m8
Probably some memer from Cred Forums

CHILD RAPIST gets six years, what the fuck...

my sides were about to spin before I realized the 22 year old fucked a child rather than the report calling the 22 year old rapist a Afghan child

> We are not deporting him
> instead we will feed him his whole life and occasionally hit him on his hand if he gets caught raping children
Kill us already

Because 1984.

Fuck this bullshit.

That better be solitary confinement or he won't make it past the first week

NO we didn't you sound like a retard. Heroin is super cheap here in murica and we get the good shit laced with fentanyl and everything.

A 4 years old kid has his anus completely teared apart, probably needed stitches, must be suffering like hell and will have to wear diapers for the rest of his life.
Might have caught uncurable STDs such as herpes, various heptatitis and HIV as well.

But the German judge, probably a fat feminazi voting greens, decided it wasn't really rape, and the poor dindu nuffin should get only 2 years.

Ok, you know what? If I was that kid's father I would wait 2 years for the sandnig to come out, and I would shoot him in a drive by right as he stop out of the prison's gates.
If the judicial system doesn't deal real justice, the people have to take it into their own hands.

Yeah his arab buddies will surely fuck him up

44,6% of the prisoners in Baden-Württemberg are foreigners at this point.
Hans, better start building new prisons to lock away your cuckltural enrichers.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/mehr-gefangene-als-haftplaetze-auslaenderanteil-nimmt-zu-gefaengnisse-in-baden-wuerttemberg-sind-uebervoll_id_5881871.html

Like German parents haven't agreed, participated and encouraged things like this in the past.
Der spiegel has an even better article on it.
theendofzion.com/2014/09/03/hitlers-nightmare-come-true-the-kinderladen-movement/

I have a feeling these short sentences are more to do with logistics than anything else.

The germans want to be seen to be punishing these guys before their asylum claim is rejected but they don't want to give every failed asylum seeker a maximum sentence and spend a fortune on them as well as completely fill their prison system.

I know someone is going to tell me that no asylum claim ever fails and that he will be out raping again in 2 years but that isn't reality.

>Detention sensitivity

Or better known as guilt.

if only your cheese eating brethren were as based as you.

Not really his fault, but the fault of his forefathers for building a shitty country.

It'll be his fault when his children live in a shithole tho.

I still don't see how you guys aren't burying these people in the woods.

Those who take pleasure in the suffering of the defenseless are indefensable

Sorry, Ahmed, we have not introduced Sharia Law here yet.
But nice try !

Race war when? I'm tired of all the subhuman niggers and sandniggers. Fucking hell..
You know how to get rid of weed? Destroy the root, leftism and kikes.

Ask our American friends what will happen if we go full nazi.

How?

six fucking years

Because we get invaded and gassed again when we don't go along with America's will. This is democracy, this is what we fought so long. Look up where those "refugess welcome" tweets actually came from. And be afraid.

Remember they will only serve half their sentence for being gud goys here.

Same shit here.

Looks like one of the cops is also a sexual emergency worker.

>wasn't really rape

>child prostitution
>2 years

>Nigger cop in the background
Hans if you are waiting for the right time to revolt, this is it. November 9 should be the day of the rope, if Trump wins do it because there would be not intervention, if Hillary wins than do it since she needs to be taken down too anyways.

just bloody hang them. all their countries have and use the death penalty.

>his parents needs to do that.

They would kill him in Afghanistan and Islamically so that's the only fair thing to do.

no they wouldn't. raping little boys is common practice in afghan culture

It's ok though, he was a Serb scum and his mother a fucking refugee trying to come here to leech as well.

No empathy for that kind of shit.

>"Severe Detention Sensitivity"

What the actual flying fuck?

Gotta quicken the volkstod somehow.

>leftists are retarded
>leftists are useful idiots for the globalist elites

That's not exactly a new thing and I'm pretty sure that every German on Cred Forums knows about their retardation.

I find it honestly hard to understand how people can be short-sighted enough to stand up and say "I can't wait for my ethnic/national community to die!"

I think I can see that they find the idea of finding commonality in bloodline and cultural heritage unusual because in their mind it presents a barrier to Ungataka of the Saan Bushmen of Botswana which they have to knock down or else they're a bad person who thinks their better than someone, but why on Earth do they think destroying their own culture and nation is the path to their tolerant multicultural utopia they want?

It's like they don't understand that the cultures they import and encourage to do what they want (because assimilation implies there's something wrong with their culture and they have to conform to German NAZI values!) are just going to spread and spread until all their variety is gone again and instead of their beautiful Salad Bowl of multiculturalism they're going to end up with a plate of shit because they've eroded their cultural identity so much that the fastest spreading most resilient culture they import is going to step right into the national infrastructure and solidify their position to the point where there is a new brown Volk which does not accept your ridiculous western notions of "criticism"

This is what happens when a 'post modern' country has its head too far up its ass. Traditional values are best and the most fair, especially when it comes to law.

I'd murder anyone who'd rape my children.

Considering he raped an Iraqi child he gon git honourkilled

They'll get deported then be back in Germany within a few weeks with a different name.