Peaceful Protesters Beat White Homeless Man

twitter.com/CatchinBodies_/status/778789723238076416

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
youtube.com/watch?v=iUohFqmGDwk
wdrb.com/story/31736059/louisville-judge-olu-stevens-suspended-while-under-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UbxVilsdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning#Criticism_of_homosexuality
twitter.com/CatchinBodies_/status/778826939591036928
youtube.com/watch?v=VYd_Ujli_rM
powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/08/ford-foundation-will-fund-black-lives-matter-big-time.php
youtu.be/8zM_MzkLKPY
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1712609/posts
google.com/maps/place/4th Street Parking/@35.2248406,-80.8423431,3a,15y,36.14h,85.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7JTO-vbsGK0Y5OQlluBlqQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd15456980222539b!8m2!3d35.2194239!4d-80.8355506
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
google.com/maps/@35.2250325,-80.8425543,3a,75y,47.52h,79.22t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJEyHM6aThyDVg9ica2ohGQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.com/maps/@35.2250325,-80.8425543,3a,75y,39.13h,71.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJEyHM6aThyDVg9ica2ohGQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944
takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print
youtube.com/shared?ci=fLH2v_LPiqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess they thought he was "priveledged" Fucking animals.

WHEN?

Gods outchea keepin it so gully! #blm #fuckwhitey #soros

The race war is on its way.

fucking share this with trump along with the video of the boy getting strip

>implying God supports niggers

Looks like we need to get those ropes ready

NOW!

>the boy getting strip
Fucking hell I didn't see that one, someone link please?

time to gas the jews...
ups, i mean the niggers

When you start it. Seriously. They're rioting and attacking white people. They want this. I say you give it to them

Googles are getting more violent.

What did she mean by this...

Eventually people will feel pushed to far and retaliate. I'm so sick of seeing this shit, and governments all over excusing it. Cunts.

Blacks are subhuman scum. I'm convinced they must even hate themselves.

That Privileged White Male had it coming. #NotAllBLM

SOCIAL JUSTICE

CREATING A WORLD WHERE BLACK PEOPLE ABUSE THE HOMELESS BECAUSE A COP FUCKED UP.

comeon, comrade, you are America, use your superpowers - slef defence rights, kill those negros

Why do these niggers keep cheering on the assault, rape and murder of white people?

some man wants to watch the world burn. She wants to crash the inner cities with no survivors.

Now I'm scared of moving to America with my nigger wife

Honestly America here is what you do, hold out just a while longer. Once the Election is done go too fucking town, drive through their marches, mass shoot their gatherings the works, make it a fucking slaughter. But know this you will suffer for it if you don't die.

Don't do anything till Trump gets in, should he fail fuckit go nuts guys. Don't go for injuries go for kills. Remember if you kill enough you'll become a big case and they will put you in isolation as apposed to general population.

If you do this you'll have done a great thing but we will not be able to sing your praises. As this is illegal and amoral i'd in no way endorce it but that is how to start a race war

Trips has spoken.

Why'd you marry a google

>Cred Forumstards claim Google will censor hate speech
>Censor yourself ahead of time in order to remain politically correct and good goys

Why are you autists such faggots? They're niggers.

and ill call them niggers till my last breath.

""""""""""peaceful protesters""""""""" and """""""""moderate rebels"""""""""

I like it.

I have a feeling the skypes are trying to start the race war. Even they don't like googles.

WHITE BOYS BTFO

Trips

Idk but they're getting for violent about it. Anyone who gives into this obvious CTR kike shit is a faggot who doesn't belong here. Say nigger here and say it proud or get the fuck out

>google the only people dumb enough to consistently record and make publicly available videos of them committing crimes
can't these google go incognito? praise the lord for giving them such tiny brains.

London was a mistake

They're trying to subvert Cred Forums with some half baked conspiracy theory about Google tracking and blocking everyone that says nigger or kike or some shit. Now all of these retards are saying "Google" in place of nigger or kike. Good job censoring yourselves and falling for this obvious Jewry, niggers.

did twitter take the video down? That was quick if so.

Did my part

Post your bantz, user

nm it's there

youtube.com/watch?v=iUohFqmGDwk

This is the right way to do things.

Don't lash out now. Wait to vote. Mass violence is what they want from us to make us look like the bad guys and to fuck with the elections.

The more senseless destruction that the left causes, the more obvious it becomes that they're the fucking problem here.

I can think of a reason.

say nigger. dont be politically correct here.

That's England, check the bus

AFTER WHEN TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY PRESIDENT!!!

DAILY REMINDER NOT TO START THE RACE WAR UNTIL TRUMP IS IN OFFICE

IF YOU START NOW HIS CHANCES ARE FUCKED

STAY STRONG FOR 5 MORE MONTHS

see above

Is this the most based black man alive?

fuck these niggers. Thank fuck Chicago niggers are massacring each other.

WE WUZ SPARTANZ N SHEEIIT

also ban retard liberal emoji's

Fucking animals
The poor guy was just standing there.
The only things that separates us from animals are our logical thought and our feelings, and those fucking apes have neither of those

When Crispy Creme or Sheriff Clarke is the Attorney General.

Hope no american starts planting traps in the hood.

Remember that tazer bike thief prank?

Good thing it wasn't explosives.

Depends on the subject.
Big hillary supporter back in '08.

holy shit are all black people from america like this? Complete oposite in Canada, black people here are total bros.

i use to though your police was shooting too many niggers

Well I guess he's voting Republican!

because being homeless isn't enough

How the fuck can white Americans see this shit and do nothing?

>Having niggers in your country :^)

>November
>5 months
hol up..

> November is in 5 months

Privilege: Checked

President is elected but not in office until mid-January my kike friend

what is inauguration

He's referring to Trump being sworn into office. Not the election itself.

he would already seal the deal after election day, why does this matter?

This poster is an Emu. He is trying to get you to make an unstrategic move.

You know that's London right? Not during a BLM protest.

From what I remember this nigger cannot be judge anymore.
Wish I had source, bet it's somewhere around.

shit, that shit was moving, you can feel the pain of this based pastor

Because King Nigger can still do damage until then.

Niggers are so stupid.
Yeah, just let them ravage every building or bystander they see fit, why would they send more cops

YOU HAVE THE GUNS YOU STUPID KEK.

right, now I get your point.

but, I'd argue that the more you tie Obama's hands with happenings, the fewer chances he gets to sneak in refugees.

Now stop for a second Cred Forums and think. Let's reverse this situation. What would jappen if this was a picture of white youths bashing a homeless black guy? Now let that sink in.

There is something very wrong here. The media are DISTINCTLY anti-white. Universities are churning out students that are anti-white. Governments are enacting legislation that is anti-white. Sorry, I'll qualify that even farther, anti-white male. We are now officially the most discriminated against group in the west with the Government, media and educational institutions actively working against us.

Who cares? It's still blacks attack in yet another white person for lo reason while some other black laughs about it

wdrb.com/story/31736059/louisville-judge-olu-stevens-suspended-while-under-investigation

Now

thanks user

Sure, but the "peaceful protest" part is misleading and implies it's got something to do with black lives matter

Niggers have always been race warring.

Sign for the tube station confirms that.

NOW

The logic of google = nigger, skype = kike is to fuck with the search algorithm.

There is no better way of saying all of this then he did , i can't imagine the frustration of being an intelligent black man and just looking around and realizing there is no hope for your people and probably getting called an uncle tom for saying anything that makes sense that's probably the actual black struggle

WE ARE IN ONE NOW!

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE KEK OF DEATH

THE DEATH CURSE OF KEK WILL BE PLACE ON THESE MEN, BUT ONLY OF YOU REPLY WITH

>THANK YOU KEK REAPER

Thank you, reaper Kek.

It's an attack on jews if you associate google with niggers.

Don't forget who is pulling the strings of the subhuman puppets...

Don't blame the dindus, they're just peacefully protesting against the use of fossil fuels.

i live in WA next to the WWU campus and can confirm this.

Thank you KEK reaper I offer you my digits

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER It's getting close to Rope time.

Wtf does that have to do with Cred Forums?

Here's how you deal with them, lads

I have the blessing of the immunity hornet, your silly frog can never harm any person of colour.

My digits will confirm.

That video is from the UK, not Charlotte (unless Charlotte now has double-decker buses that drive on the wrong side of the road).

Not that it changes the fucked-upedness of the Google who laughed at it. (Though maybe he was just being entertained by someone getting rekt, I dunno, some people find that shit amusing.)

Gas the Skypes. Race war now!

From the UK, not this protest. Still Google's googling, but you need to be accurate it you look retarded.

Is that Rhodesia or something? So fucking based, man.

I'll never not be pissed about this statement.

Blacks were the ones that enslaved blacks, a black man was the first person to own a slave in America.

Even if this wasn't a case, why are you holding a grudge about something that doesn't affect you or your immediate family/friends?

Should I go rape and murder English Canadians for ripping my ancestors from their homes, torching them and then deporting them? No, that's fucking stupid

he deserved to be white

South africa, close enough, yea they were badasses, those are plain clothes officers

shhhhh, don't ruin the circle-jerk

This. Don't be angry with those who'll never know better.

This is actually painful to watch.
Imagine your a based black man and your entire race is pulling you down because of another niggers while white people blaming all of black people.
The struggle is real for a based black person.

You really enjoy posting her :3

Reisen a cute

"You're all fur-coat, no knickers, bitches!"

GIVE ME THE CURSE OF DEATH KEK REAPER

Man, those are true-blue action heroes.

WILL YOU IGNORANT NIGGERS PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP?

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

Any day now

Didn't the Swahili engage in sea-trade?

Or did Indians find them and give them boats?

Can't wait till the media reports on this! It's gonna be YUGE

NOT SOON ENOUGH

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5UbxVilsdc

I think all of the travelling was done by Indian traders

Alright, NOW I'm mad

Okay I actually just did a bit of a background check and this guy is a complete wacko

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_David_Manning#Criticism_of_homosexuality

Say what you want about fags, but stoning stoning anyone to death is not a punishment any civilized society should embrace.

Also, "Manning has also stated that Starbucks puts semen in its coffees, and that millions of people around the world 'really think that the taste of semen is quite a flavor.'"

Da fuq?

The fucking police replied lol

This is a day of great happening

>BECAUSE A COP FUCKED UP
A black cop at that

it's already happening, and you're not doing shit. go kill niggers faggot, oh wait you won't because you're comfy on the internet

SOON

who cares. fucking homeless people are failures anyway. god i hate the poor.

I've started trolling with my nog account picture I took in a home I was working

AGs gonna be the Honorable Trey Gowdy

what makes me the most upset isn't the assault but the surrounding witnesses just hooting and howling while holding back their laughter.

where is the fucking empathy?

Apparantly its an old video from london according the paul joseph watson

Links, please.
>expecting anything positive from wogs
Getaloadofthisguy.jpg

kys. you probably live either of hartz or at your parents house.

>Googles
I missed something. Where is this from?
If we're gonna censor, I'd rather call them Mondays

Mondays arn't as bad as Niggers tho.

True.

Where's the evidence this is from Charlotte, or even from today/yesterday?

I can promote this to hundreds of thousands but I need to get my facts right. Please help.

Nah we wuz gods and we outchea senpai ya feel?

Thank you kek reaper for letting these niggers dying to the police so often. But I beg of you, hasten up the process.

Fuck googles

"incident'
That's a really neutered word for assault

Was the homeless man spouting racial slurs or something? I'm not sure if it was an unprovoked assault

It's not as good without the sheboon hooting like a chimp

>Ooooooh oooh

>TFW the most based black man is a fucking cartoon.
J U S T
U
S
T

this is the UK.
Today.
Niggers are acting restless because of the Charlotte happening in USA.

Dont do this and in fact delete this. I am usually not a conspiritard but there is a theory that Hillary's October surprise will be one of us going up shit and shooting shit up so she can link Trump to lone nuts. Even if he loses and one of you idiots does this then Hillary will have her ammo to try to take away 2A.

how u gonna be a homeless white in america? literally born with all the privilege in the world

That wasn't even in charlotte

and a ton of protestors are denouncing this type of behavior

Don't let the actions of few paint the picture for everyone, please

Check this out.

A CNN news reporter knocked down by a dindu.

I repeat:

A CNN news reporter knocked down by a dindu!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/CatchinBodies_/status/778826939591036928

kek works in the lulziest of ways

48 more days...

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

We got the normies scared about a cartoon frog. We can make anything Halen

We got the normies scared about a cartoon frog. We can make anything happen

hello fellow acadian I see your taste in waifus is superb as expected

almost all google attacks on random people have gangs of googles laughing after the killed or assaulted their traget but you cant put audio in Cred Forums webms

Then soros has won

Australia bringing the bantz.

But let me ask you, if all the niggers are dead, who will be smiting the cucks?

Who will run down CNN reporters like the nigger in this??? Who will beat up and abuse coal burners?

Be careful what you wish for guys!!!!
Instead, take care of your safety and just enjoy the reality.

Gee, that sounds a lot like what's been said by another group, one being persecuted publically. [spoiler]Cops[/spoiler]

fucking (((skype))) shilling again
>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

you know damn well the "peaceful" protesters are enablers. they are just as guilty as the violent ones. if they didnt assemble in the streets the violent ones would be apprehended in a timely manner

The great part of this is that someone he knows will get gunned down - either by police or by other chimps all because of the perception of blacks videos like this gives.

Worth a fucking try.
Thank you Kek Reaper. Kill them all.

Saturday
Sunday
Nigger
Tuesday

>yfw you realize that we all gonna lynch those filthy fucking niggers in our life time

because tax payers wont pay to rebuild the city, take a look at baltimore.

I love how white people pretend to give a single fuck about homeless whites.

Only when they are getting their shit pushed in by a nigger amirite?

Any other day he would just be "white trash".
I haven't even read the thread and I bet someone in here is saying he probably deserved it.

Pretty fucking triggered lads.

Right so I've got a Twatter account. Don't use it for anything but I think Imma spam up these coons with videos of niggers getting rekt.

So dump what you got.

>white trash
That's a leftist "race doesn't exist", "all humans are equal" term.

>pretend to give a single fuck about homeless whites
What makes you think we don't care about homeless people?

i give money to the homeless all the time, have a chat with them aswell

you have no empathy because you are a brain dead orangutan

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

thats a new low
some /k/ user should go around and give every homeless white guy a gun

Israeli "education"

And this is the reasony why people were lynched back in the day. Nowadays these people are seen as victims.

No man, I have a homeless pal who i share a breakfast with few days a week when hes at his usual spot on my way to work.
Good guy, had a lot of fucked shit happen to him, most prominently getting sucked all his life force, money and his children taken away by an harpy of an ex-wife.

I nearly always give white looking bums a bit of coins or buy them a beer/coffee whatever. or some treats for their dogs.

But i do spit in front of gypsy begger or in their cups.
fuck gypsys. really fat gypsy whore sitting there begging for money. HOW DID YOU GET SO FAT WHEN YOU NEED TO BEG!?!?!

Fucking niggers, man. And your (((american media))) keeps pushing the "poor dindu nuffin' boy" bullshit.

THANK YOU KEK REAPER, DELIVER THEM CHAOS

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

THANK YOU REAPER PLEASE KILL THEM ALL

This will never be on the news, especially CNN.

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

homeless people are cancer

almost always its their own bad decisions and laziness that led them to become homeless. they shit up the neighborhood with their filth and stench and often entitled or even criminal behavior

I hate the dindus but of all the people they could have targeted a homeless is the one I care the least about

THANK YOU KEK REAPER. Do your magic. :^)

Now

Fucknthe googlea and fuck the police that protect them and let them riot.

A cocktail of the molotov type is something those fine upstanding young working men deserve.

Did a mirror of the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=VYd_Ujli_rM

We need to do something about London.

Underrated, made me kek

"Move bitch, get out da way, get out da way bitch get out da way"

The cop deserves a medal for decreasing the google population.

It's to mess up the plans of the skypes. Now the anti racism algorithm will be confused.

>he hasn't seen Googles in Toronto

the skypes are te kikes?

that dogger is overweight

>WE

and another sleeper awakes

welcome

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

Thank you KEK Reaper!

May your dubs be true!
Gas the Skypes, lynch the Googles.

Actually I think this video was shot in London. There's a red double-decker bus in the background.

lol, I do admire those black Americans

Good morning. Enjoy the ride.

Jesus Christ. Its like watching a pack of feral animals gang up on a person. This is like some shit straight out of Dead Space.

Thank you kek reaper

That is London.
There's also the Underground logo in the background.

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

I've been homeless.

Fuck BLM and fuck the entire god damn left wing for devolving into the pile of shit that they now are..

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

>enslave every race on earth
>be surprised they retaliate
What goes around comes around.

Sometimes I want to, to be quite honest.
I guess voting for Trudeau is as sweet as vengeance can get.

Are we sure the cop was wrong?

Good luck, nothing but cucks here who will put up with anything for their slightly higher wages or 'London lifestyle'

Really charged my cranium

And they say Canada are shitposters? Finland is making a strong case for being top shitposters.

>t.Muhammed

i love how you pretend other shit races have not tried the same but were simply to fucking stupid to do it.

What the fuck do they think Neanderthal are?

Fuck off cuck

Nobody alive today has anything to do with slavery. Anybody alive today that was part of segregation is at least 70 years old and isn't out "protesting".

Never been racist but at this point I'd like to see them exterminated.

>psychologically unstable man just trying to find a meal and stay warm for the night
>POC gives him a lesson in cultural enrichement.

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

THANK YOU FOR THESE DUBS KEK REAPER

I really really really like this image.

You don't know me you don't know what I've done in my life. Speak for yourself and quit the projecting. The pendulum is reaching it's peak user.

I noticed this story around twitter when Brock Turner got his sentence...
Listen to these idiots...

Race war when.

let's not forget that Ford gave millions to black lives matter. Might want to publicize this...

powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/08/ford-foundation-will-fund-black-lives-matter-big-time.php

>a retarded dodge with retarded rims
expected nothing less

>When the WEWUZKANGZ philopsophy and SJWs meet
This is the result.

youtu.be/8zM_MzkLKPY

Kill niggers

We have an identical situation with gypsies here.

Based

Spam his twitter with pictures of niggers being lynched

Yup. I guess I should clarify that I meant in relation to the US slave trade and Jim Crow.

It's your God given right to be homeless.

Death to all niggers

>bad shit happened hundreds of years ago
>random people should suffer for it now

That isn't karma. That's blind rage.

Lookslike he is paying the price for his white privilege.

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

Wojak has awoken

Niggers thinking they actually stand a chance in a race war proves how inherently retarded they are.

t.Achmed living in a white society, reaping the benefits of white culture and white prosperity

If you think whites are so evil, fuck off back to the shithole you or your parents came from

I agree user. They don't know who the fuck they're messing with. We slaved em once. We can just kill em this time. :^)

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

Based black cartoon man is very based

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

report their work place for dealing drugs, its a bike shop. Niggers are dumb enough to flaunt their money and materials. He has work ID on him, plenty of info to get him.

THANK YOU REAPER KEK

>google
>skypes

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

Only time dindu nothing has been used in a proper context

AMEN

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD
DEUS VULT
PRAISE KEK

The loud crack sound was his skull.

You don't see his skull hit the pavement because he's off camera for that split second, but you do see the rebound.

I guarantee that he's dead.

Cold blooded murder

Thanks KEK Reaper

All fucking Googles must fucking hang.

thank you kek reaper

>1 post by this id

Yes we Van

It is absolute proof that they aren't protesting injustice. They are doing it for free violence and looting. I've said it from the beginning with ferguson.

That's not even what white trash means, idiot.

>tfw you will never get to ride in a convoy cleansing your city of Googles

Why Live?

>Niggers have always been race warring.

You mean a slave race, Only now they're getting uppity in murica and they always get their shit pushed in.

I am in Honolulu, Hawaii.

I was born and raised here to think I am an American citizen.

I tried to turn in a local pedo 23 years ago when I was 14.

Local customs dictate that old white and "Jewish" guys set up shop here to rape kids and are protected by the police, all parts of the courts, the feds and sometimes U.S. military assets.

Here is an example: freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1712609/posts

There is a lot more than this and it is covered up by the local government.

They made me homeless after years of daily assaults, attempted home invasions, burglaries, attempts at murder, all supported and protected by the local police and courts.

The police and their snitch crews (think Hitler's brownshirts) would openly make death threats and boast they were going to murder/frame/rape me daily and if I went after them or took video they would flee and send the cops after me.

When I had to defend myself, they said I was a violent criminal for legally owning a gun.

They said I was a terrorist for mentioning the U.S. Constitution in a positive manner in my private conversations they monitored illegally in my home and my electronic communications. they also tried to say I am a meth dealer, pedophile, white supremacist, islamic terrorist and illegal immigrant MS-13 gangmember, all at the same time.

Sorry, just ranting. Anyway, in Hawaii, instead of black racist thugs rioting, the powers that be use snitch crews that deal meth and try to say they are "gangsta" to commit acts of terrorism. They will use these roaches to try to murder witnesses or political activists and attack anyone who defends themselves labelling them as terrorists.

By the way, Hula's gay bar in Waikiki has been trafficking kids and meth for the past 25 or so years and it is protected by the police, feds and apparently, U.S. military intel.

>Dat chimp wailing noises
>OOOOOOOOOK OOOOOOOOOK

and they wonder why everyone thinks they're violent savages and shoots them?

wisdom

I hope this happens. I hope every filthy nigger gets cleansed. They're getting too cocky with the hand outs they get and never facing the consequences.

Wait. Be patient. Another 5 months. Let him get in office.

>steering wheel of cars on the left
>garage ticket machines positioned for left hand steering wheels
>People driving on the right side of road (UK drives on left)
>A pickup truck (UK city fags don't work)
>full sized cars
>larger rectangle US sized licenses plates
>Sign says exit to 4th street parking
>4th street parking garage is a garage in downtown Charlotte
>4th street parking garage is close to Charlotte Courthouse... where injustices n shieeet are protested
>oy vey it's in the UK, you need to google OP wow such trash shit posting

google.com/maps/place/4th Street Parking/@35.2248406,-80.8423431,3a,15y,36.14h,85.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s7JTO-vbsGK0Y5OQlluBlqQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd15456980222539b!8m2!3d35.2194239!4d-80.8355506

Street view of garage exit.

You shills really need to step up your game.

This pengelum is gonna swing back real fucking hard isn't it

Do Americans actually believe the race war is on the way rather than it has been happening for the last few years...

THANK YOU KEK REAPER.
DUBS

CONCEALED
CARRY

WHY WAS HE NOT CARRYING?

at least a half dozen cases of justifiable homocide

at 12 seconds the "guy" that runs out right leg stretches inhumanly.

Then theres this.
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

Missed these shills.

That isn't london you fucks. You know what else too? I travel to London often. I rarely see pick up trucks and I saw fucking three of them in this video. Didn't see any little opels or other tiny cars that are common in London.

Refer to

Niggers are playing with a land mine, one day they'll step on it too hard and it will blame up in their face

Witty.

They need to unleash the badge fags and let them man the fuck up again. When will badge fags become respectable again? Niggers need to be purged.

>pengelum

I have nothing to add, I am merely increasing your (You) count so more people will read your comment.

You stupid faggots can't even understand how the government will use this to implement marshal law. Do you stupid fucks not realize the only reason why there's media coverage when a low life niggers gets killed but not a white guy? They want the majority of the people to applaud the police when they wear riot gear on American streets.

You stupid fucking assholes are being conditioned. I swear Cred Forums used to understand this shit in 2012 but too many edgy faggots infested this place. I hope the next time a cop kills someone it's not a nigger, I hope it's one of you boot licking dumb fucks who welcome conditioning.

>mfw I hate niggers AND homeless people

I'm pretty conflicted over this.

>just let us chimp out omg baka
>screw the law, what about my fee fees?
>laws iz 4 da whitey

remember, no such thing as a good black. only a nigger who hasn't chimped out yet. they cling to their own even when forced to be presentable...look at king nigger and loretta to-be-lynched.

Remember, if it's darker than an italian, lynch it.

Fuck I think you're on to something but it's not working how they want it too, instead people will form armed militias and civil war will break out

It's fucking 6:30am in the morning and I am checking happenings before I go to work. All you stupid kids these days can't figure out how to do the legwork we used to do on Cred Forums.

Correction.
Here is the EXACT exit from the video in OPs post.

google.com/maps/@35.2250325,-80.8425543,3a,75y,47.52h,79.22t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJEyHM6aThyDVg9ica2ohGQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Notice the garage across the street with the lights/rows from the building. Notice the center median, the broken green paint of the bike lane, and the vintage style lamp post. As well as the paint markings on the side of the wall.

google.com/maps/@35.2250325,-80.8425543,3a,75y,39.13h,71.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sJEyHM6aThyDVg9ica2ohGQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944

0:35 in video to see what I am talking about. Compare that perspective to street view.

Still looking for that double decker meme bus too. I must be old because I don't see a BIG FUCKING RED LONDON BUS!

What's it going to take for a pussy like you to do something? Is seeing an old white guy who's probably a homeless vet getting kicked to the ground not enough? Is the king negro who continues to take your rights away not enough? Is the policies put in place to exterminate our race not enough? Go fuck yourself you fucking pussy, you'll never do shit. Fuck you. Go join a local militia and stop saying cringy shit on 4 chan.

>gonna step on a land mine one day

Holy shit

No fucking shit. Been trying to mention this myself lately. Take Sam Hyde and Adult Swim. They are pushing all of shit shit into the mainstream for a reason.

Thank you. Please copy my post and or screen shot it to spread it around.

The attack video is headlining on Drudge Report and Matt Drudge isn't the type of guy to just post a video without checking it out. Especially with the type of traffic he gets. It would be bad for his reputation.

All these non-whites need to be exterminated, along with their jewish handlers. I'd rather give to an irresponsible/unlucky white homeless person, than to some shitskin single mother cunt with a litter of a dozen mongrels (that all will grow up to be raping robbing monsters). All non-white people are monsters, niggers especially, they need to be wiped out.

You're a true faggot, Schwanzlutscher.

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

Justice.

god I fucking hate niggers.

It's incredible how the last bastion of free peace on the Internet is applauding martial law conditioning. That's why they don't need to delete this website or censor it. They can just infiltrate it and mind fuck everyone as you can see in this thread. It's scary.

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Several outcomes that will benefit the police state happening here, all brought to you by their pet niggers.
Either niggers will chimp hard enough to warrant martial law on their own, or they'll chimp hard enough that whites will openly start defending themselves and blasting these "protestors" which the media will paint as racist whites attacking peaceful minorities.

Coons are just useful idiots like they've always been.

Soros is doing this because he wants to federalize all police forces.

He wants normies to conclude that law enforcement isn't working correctly, so we must try this new idea as an alternative.

Once federalized, they will then implement their race quotas, oppressive anti-white policies, etc. from the top down to the local police level.

It's backdoor martial law. People will panic if the military manages law enforcement in every city, but if it's "just the police" they won't care because it will look normal on the surface.

Those that do care will look tinfoil if they complain, because any explanation that takes more than one sentence to get across will be ignored by 99% of normies.

The police on streets should be a one time thing, wiping out all the niggers and the rest of non-white scum, after that they should dismantle, and return to normal life, or guarding the borders, and possibly invading new countries, wiping out the non-whites there too. Noone want to live under a police state, we don't really like the police, I don't get that feeling here at all, we hate the niggers and want them dead, the trained police could/should handle that.

When the God emperor has spoken!

Time for some googles to eat my bullets

What the hell are you talking about fucker? You can't see any of that shit in the video.

Just take a look, user. The last place that can speak its mind is beating the drum for the boots of martial law to come. And it'll come under their thunderous applause.

Try to spread a little truth in every thread.

Do I like niggers? Fuck no. Just like I don't like a retarded SJW whites who hate themselves. Same like I hate coal burners. But I will not lay the red carpet out for martial law to come. You mother fuckers are so blinded that it makes me sick to know this board is beyond saving.

>That image

Mein sides

Underrated.

Thank you Kek reaper

The only step forward is not to attack the rabid pitbull, but to attack its owner who unleashed it upon us.

Nothing else will work. The pitbull will just keep breeding because its owner has an infinite food supply. The owner has to be taken down

Didnt traytray have a pic like this?

looks like a great day out with the bro's

You're a fucking idiot. The biggest military budget in the world couldn't even kill all the viet cong. They can't even kill the new Boogey man terror groups in full. Don't be so fucking stupid. This is back door martial law!

Took the words out of my mouth. I call for everyone to not agree with any of the shit going on. The chimp outs or the conditioning of federalizing the police.

Bullshit. When as giving more power to the government ever solved anything? We need to remove the restraints on our existing police force so they can do their fucking job without fear of retaliation from some politically correct paper pusher who sits at a fucking desk all day stuffing his face with takeout. Or retaliation from moon crickets who "fuck da pohleese" and aim to kill cops. We need to honor our police and let them do their fucking job. With fewer restrictions. I know a lot of cops...they're drowned in paperwork for every little fucking thing. We need to give them license to do what they think necessary, including punching, zapping, and shooting uppity niggers. Currently if it's a nigger troupe versus the police, the politicians always sack the cop and side with the nigger to make themselves look good. How can our police do a good job when we are willing to betray them at a drop of a hat?

Give police immunity from all but the worst power abuses. They could become a rwds. Remember, there is no one more redpilled than someone who works with niggers day in and day out and sees them at their chimpiest. Most police are pro-Trump, most police are extremely patriotic.

Give them immunity and give them more free range to defend themselves. Protect them from the media and from politicians, and lend protection to their families.

GOD BLESS THE POLICE

Build a wall and make the bankers pay for it

I really like this image.

never say never

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

Because the first sweep didn't catch them all

>couldn't even kill all the viet cong

That's where you are wrong. We could have just nuked the piss out of the entire country. But we have our hands tied behind our backs with the fucking geneva convention and promises not to harm civilians. Guerrilla tactics were spawned from that blindspot. You think ISIS gives half a fuck about Geneva? We're playing by a set of rules designed to limit and defeat us, like fighting with your hands tied behind your back, and you bet your ass no one else is. We need to abolish the geneva convention. The US military could annihilate every other military put together if we weren't limited by touchy-smushy feel-good bullshit.

You stupid fuck! They've had the same powers forever and where the fuck has it got us? Don't you be so naive to think that when they have the powers to poke and prod anyone the it won't happen to you. Hate the media for fueling the fire. Hate to people who fund the media. They already have the powers to protect us. They do not need more you stupid pile of shit.

They could have wiped out viet cong so easily if they would have been allowed, agent orange the whole fucking rainforest, use chemical weapons, nuke them, use daisy cutters on their fishing villages, and things would have turned out very differently, just the jews did not let them, they wanted to keep that war going as long as possible. Wars should be done alongside genocide, always completely wipe out your opponents, to prevent future opposition. USA jewish establishment finance and control ISIS, their entire race could be wiped out in a few weaks if there is a will to do it, even the kike state already have ethnic bioweapons against arabs, just too cowardly to use it.

underrated

I don't understand how they don't belong anywhere on a map?

Is this condoning white genocide?

Homeless man's dad should have given him The Talk: takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print

What's this new "google" meme?

we are calling blacks googles instead of niggers now

in preparation for the coming wave of online censorship programs/implementations one of which is being developed by google

we need to make it a meme now though

some inane plan to get google to index google as a related word to nuggers

OK! So let's just nuke the fuck out of everyone.

Let's nuke any high concentration of blacks, fuck the surrounding population! Let's give the police power to stop anyone they feel and harass anyone just walking to the store. Make it so they can demand identification from anyone! Wait they do that already...

You are a blue pilled pussy. You are afraid off all of the Boogey men! So let's just say fuck it, nuke everyone, bring in martial law, fuck freedoms because I'm a pussy ass little bitch.

How about this: let's not have such a destructive foreign policy. Let's stop allowing the rulers of our country pretend to be world police. Let's not by into the medias bullshit that takes the focus off the evil in charge and let's just hate each other.

You are so disgustingly blue pilled that I could vomit. How the fuck can anyone not understand that?

>the us could annihilate every other military in the world

That's how I know you're a young teenager.

>we can just nuke them but people would throw a fit

So, we should just nuke those people who get upset at us nuking other countries? Fuck off.

My body is ready...
>THANK YOU KEK REAPER

Sounds like you might be a melanin male who is very concerned. Authoritarianism is a necessary step to cleaning up a country.

Really? because all I see are cops tied up in red tape, unable to get the job done. Look at our requisites to put niggers in prison. How many get out on insufficient evidence or technicalities when everyone and their mother know the nigger is guilty? And the revolving door justice system? I know that's not the police per say but it's all tied together. And cops! Imagine if cops could catch a nigger jiggabooning and just put two in him then and there, down for the count. It wasn't until after the politicians starting making friction and getting on the police's asses that this became a problem. Go way back, 1940s and earlier back, and what did cops do? Their job--kill niggers.

THANK YOU KEK REAPER

In seriousness I advocate carpet bombing the population dense areas and using footmen and drones for the remaining fringe. Nukes are harmful to the environment at large, but go ahead and take it literally like an autist.

>stop being the world police

Sure, just as soon as we stop being the world's meal ticket and gibs dispensary. We give so much foreign "aid" it is sickening, pretty much every fucking country eats from our table, and what do we get for it? You can't have it both ways. Either cut off the aid and go full isolationist, and that means cutting off immigration and giving the EU the finger as well, OR they take the bad with the good, they want to eat at daddy's table but don't want to obey daddy's rules. Either or.

>misusing blue pill

How long have you been here, since Nice? Fuck off.

>blah blah blah

"nuke" was metaphorical for "assrape the shit out of." and I bet you as an autist are gonna say something about omg you want to have sex with niggers loololol. Eat ten dicks you insufferable faggot.

The fuck is the point of having the best military in the world if we don't use it? If we stopped limiting ourself we could solve the ISIS problem (inb4 isis is chaim crypto/cia plant--we already know.)

Why the fuck were we in Vietnam then in the first place? If we knew there was all kinds of restrictions why didn't the generals resist orders? How come instead all of our military leaders said "hmm we are restricted like fuck, but yeah, I LOVE pointless wars!!!"

Why the fuck are we fighting Isis? How come they're only a threat all the sudden just as everyone with a brain starting wondering why the fuck we are still wasting billions in Iraq and Afghanistan? Why was it the communists Japanese first? Then the communists and nazis? Then the Koreans? Then the Vietnamese? Then the mujadeen? Then then the taliban? Then al Qaeda? It was saddam, it was Osama bin laden, it's ghadafi... It goes on and on and stupid assholes like you never figure it the fuck out.

I'm confused. How did I, raised by a marine combat vet father, raised republican and to worship George bush figure it out but here you are blind as a bat?

Was it because I enlisted into the marines and saw the opium farming in Afghanistan myself? Does it take a real life redpill?

Fucking Cuckland at it again

Shut the fuck up and continue bending over and getting fucked by the people who are infesting your country.

Do I look black to you or are you just projecting like the faggot with no argument?

I've been homeless actually

Maybe that's all you see because you're a fucking dumb ass? I don't know, user.

You don't understand that it's the system causing all of these problems. And guess what? You're falling for it like a good little goy that you are. You want to give more power to power tripping cops who get off on writing people like you tickets for anything they can get you for. You don't understand how it's mindsets like yours that will allow martial law. When all of us could be sticking together and putting the federal government in their place, everyone is too busy rolling out the red carpet for the boots that step on our neck. You have to see through this shit, user. Can I bother you to watch this quick 15 min video? I implore you to

youtube.com/shared?ci=fLH2v_LPiqM

Go back to rebbit you fag. Hungarian bro has the right of it.