Googs = dindus

Keep it up pol, make this a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/mxfY3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never understood why you used Google instead of Youtube. Tubers rolls off the tongue better.

Keep associating Googles with Jewgle
It's happening

imgur.com/gallery/mxfY3
imgur.com/gallery/mxfY3
imgur.com/gallery/mxfY3

>google hangouts
kek

because google means you can say googles gonna goog, whereas youtube would be youtubes gonna (you)

Lel
Imgagur isn't liking it

>Not YouTubers gonna Tube.

No. Get the fuck off Cred Forums CTR. Dumb niggers

but it sounds like gooks user

wasn't youtube to be the new word for kikes? after all they only care about the shekels

Nah. That was Skype.

aye so it was, wasn't youtube for spics or something then? i remember it being mentioned

Lets hope it is CTR, if they get caught posting the word nigger Hillary is finished.

nigger nigger chicken dinner, shove your dick dick in a blender :^) Fuck off CTR

tbqh i would join with hillary and immediately shitpost if it meant something like that would happen. down here in aus a lot of us want trump in.

tubers gonna tube sounds better to me than googles gonna goog.

but like that little girl said, WHY CAN'T WE HAVE BOTH?

diversity is good for us too.

googles gonna google

No justice, no free sneakers

What's the story behind this whole thing I've been out for half a day and there's a new meme in town

I love nigooger cock

google is now starting some AI thing that censors words like nigger and kike (to my understanding) so one genius user suggested using the word google instead of nigger, making the censorship shit itself cause they would either have to censor the word google, or change name.

God you're a fucking moron.

You can still say nigger you fag, we're just adding Google to the list similar to dindu and such. Synonymous.

has anyone ever curb-stomped a google?

he's a fucking autistic skype, he's made a bunch of threads whining already

the point is to make google a racial slur that they can't filter

How many kikes could a yid kike if a yid could kike yids?