Area crime rate thread

Area crime rate thread

So user, what crimes and how many is in your area,

Assaults (rape, kills), frauds (illegal stuff, scams), thefts/break ins (cars, homes, cash), bullshit? (Like fickis, dumb fucking decisions by authorities)

Ill start,
We have lots of bullshit fickis and break ins.
Also people try to lynch eachoter after dark

Other urls found in this thread:

mobil.an.no/nav/steigen/antall-harverk-pa-biler-utenfor-dette-nav-kontoret-bare-oker/s/5-4-387915
businessinsider.com/why-is-flint-michigan-dangerous-2016-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selbach,_Rio_Grande_do_Sul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crime in my area is practically nonexistant. Which isn't surprising as I live in a nearly all white area, albeit a poor white area.

Practically nothing.

There was a burglary about two years ago. A teenager fight or two occasionaly.

Most crime around here is organized desu.

we have teens stabbing eachother from time to time
people shoplift and such small things
though it seems we had some mobsters blow up a car when a guy tried to open the door, he survived, but a kid that was walking nearby had to have his leg removed

japan is so safe ^_^

Comeon Burgers

Here's a helpful map of the crime in my community

Haifa is quite,
We had a few stabbing attempt ,
there was once a couple of rapes some yearsa ago, but most of the Sudanese got sent back to Africa.

Kek

Pretty much nothing. Maybe a drunken fight or two. Mostly domestic disturbances. Nothing major. Trulia will give you crime statistics for your area. Its a great way to spot the most google areas of a city.

One house theft every five years. White only area

Thats fuckin hilarious. All the icons are brown except theft. Theft is a black stick man.

We almost never had crime until they put a rapefugee camp here.

Just this past summer, we've had a rapefugee running around naked and chimping out, throwing around rocks wrapped in his dirty socks and attacking police with a stick.

We've had another rapefugee nigger jump into the backseat of people's cars when they're stopped at a red light and choke them from behind.

We've had another rapefugee going around and slitting up inflatable swimming pools in people's gardens. His "kill count" is up to 38.

France is officially in a civil war.

I wonder how man will travel there for racewar

Not that bad.

Mostly drug dealer stabbings and bar fights.

Crimes against humanity
Trudeau

>inb4 Leaf

Fucking niggers

Capped 2 fickis going for me.

After they ran

>Assaults
used to be extremely rare, literally maybe once every few years but recently there's been about 5 in a few months

>frauds
pretty much never outside of the rare charity box scammers

>thefts
a rise in robberies and knife point home invasions lately

>bullshit
all our authority is old and white so not much

the turning point was the niggers and chavvy trash moving down from London because it's cheaper here so now we have a bunch of criminals who aren't native to the area

you used to hear police sirens maybe once a week and it'd be for a grass fire or a cat in a tree, Now you hear them 4-5 times a day and it's for a robbery or assault. Multiple police chases have gone past my house this week alone

Well, I live in a white rural area of America where everyone owns guns. No basically none. Literally less per capita than Switzerland.

I still like living here more than downtown Toronto...

Crime in my area has gone down even though originally it wasn't even that bad.

This was probably because of the officers roaming the train station every night along the line.

Also most of the youth criminals got caught. The main crime hot-spots are now located almost exclusively in areas with a high population of African immigrants mixed with very poor white neighborhoods.

I walk my dog every night with no need to worry, the undermanned police force did their job very well.

No crime here, except for the occasional drunk driver.

Why isn't that green stuff in the reflection of the mirror?

The amount of crime here is so negligible it's not really worth mentioning.

Not too different from I guess

Non existant

cologne germany here.

No crime around here :o)

Sauce please.

kek, are there still assaults going on?

Not more than usual.

Who is this fluid druid?

Except from Golden Dawn murdering that rapper 2 years ago we are a pretty dandy neighborhood with literally 0 violent crime
Maybe a burglary now and then but not often

Couple of rowdy houseparties over the summer. Neighbours car smashed in a few months ago
Fucking hipsters and their gentrification are fucking up the balance of things by pushing scum out of their urban containment zones into nice suburbs.

Of course not. Women protested the rapes by running around with their tits out.

Data is for August 2016. Honestly compared to ten years ago crime is almost nonexistent.

it was just one woman. And she is a total slut attention whore and does that now for ages

3 bikes stolen the last 15 years
1 was unlocked and put in a bad place

The suburbs are the new ghetto. It's your turn now bud.

Literally zero.
t. A villager, population of 300 people.

I live in a rural college town thats mostly white

The college kids can be real punks, especially when they drink, but I'm a big dude and I dont take shit from them

Small coastal town, very safe here. Haven't heard of a crime/burglary in 4 years. The few Arabs/blacks we have are well behaved.

I live in a small town in Scotland. The last serious crime was 2 men robbing a bank on bicycles. (They looked Polish). People behave well, mostly and trouble makers get battered.

>They looked Polish
When do they not?

Mostly drink driving, drunken brawls and drug use. But what else do you expect in Australia

Where? I should move there.

In my town, basically nothing, though I live near a trailer park and I assume it's one of the darkies from there that stole the ash tray built into my car.

This happened a while ago where I live.

mobil.an.no/nav/steigen/antall-harverk-pa-biler-utenfor-dette-nav-kontoret-bare-oker/s/5-4-387915

NAV is the norwegian NEETbux office btw.

Ames, IA

Des Moines is about an hour away and there's googles there doing google things but Iowa in general is no where near as bad as other states get

>Des Moines is about an hour away
Read: "The worst part about this place is you can only kill yourself once."

Last year my suburb (which has been heavily gentrified in recent years) had;

2 murders
604 Domestic Assaults
719 Assaults
94 Rapes
166 Sexual Assaults
72 muggings
15 Armed Robberies With A Firearm
32 Armed Robberies
1075 House Hold Break And Enters
318 Business Break And Enters
563 Motor Vehicle Thefts
1382 Motor Vehicle Break Ins
581 Theft From Stores
933 Steal From Homes
265 Steal From Person
2923 Frauds
1717 Malicious Property Damages

Demographics;

Nearly 50/50 split on gender.

Just over 50% of the population were born in Australia.

Then country of origin by ranking from most to least;

Vietnam
Greece
England
Kiwi Land
Lebanon
China
Portugal
Nepal
Philippines
India
Bangaldesh
Indonesia
Italy
Thailand

30% Atheist, 30% Catlick, 10% Orthodox, 8% Buddi, 4% Islam, 2% Hindu, Rest Not Stated.

Pretty quiet area. Aboriginals cause most of the visible problems.

just corruption fambiggest thing that happened here was a fist fight a
year ago between a drunk teen and some student the drunk guy got a fine and cant go to school anymore and is doomed to work in the forest for the minimal wage wakeing up at 5am. feel pretty safe tbhfamsmh

Iowa is white heaven. I think it's actually the whitest state at like 94% or something like that. I might be wrong.

Oh, and we have a few organized crime "Clubhouses"(?) here. But I don't know what goes on with them, and I don't want to know.

Here's a crime report for my town

as you can see it's mainly farmland

I mean, that may be true, but it's also in the middle of fucking nowhere. Idk, different strokes for different folks.

kek I'm norwegian. Iowa is like Shanghai to me.

Crowntown
No suprise, two kids got shot 2 blocks away from me on saturday

who is this satisfaction contraption

I love being in the middle of no where

>Beautiful scenery
>Cheap ass living
>less people=less cunts
>Can grow my own weed in peace

As long as the internet connection is still good here Im as happy as a highschooler that just his virginity

businessinsider.com/why-is-flint-michigan-dangerous-2016-1

>less cunts, as it's a good thing

I mean, I can't fault you. Just feel like the opportunities out in the country are slim pickings now.

Mmm

Op here

We can all agree it was normal until the nigger strain 2012

besides some drug dealing (mostly weedd) there is no crime in my area also like most in this thread that live in a crimeless area it's fully white here

we had one kebab shop but the own er went to Jail a couple of years ago for shooting his wife so were roach free now

Not too bad

Nonexistent. The occasional drunken brawl.

There's very little crime where I live. Used to be some muggings growing up in the 90's but the neighborhood has developed a considerable bit.

What city?

Not too bad for regular people. A lot is organized crime. Which means turks or niggers dealing drugs and driving in amg mercedes.

sauce on the pic? google tells me "shoulder"

crime doesn't exist in Canada

Bucharest, Pantelimon. Used to be considered "hood" but it's quickly becoming gentrified

Really? In what way? Give me some examples.

I live on a uni campus. There's was a serial rapist active around here like 10 years ago but other than that it's quiet and peaceful.
In the city (Utrecht) there's entire neighborhoods full of muslims though, so naturally there's a shitload of heavy crime there. Murder and drug dealing galore.

They built a new stadium and a humongous mall. I'm not a fan of it but it attracted other small businesses and restaurants. The tram lines and main streets were rebuilt and most of the old blocs have been rehabilitated. Might be just me but there are fewer gyppos too. They seem to be migrating towards the outskirts of the city. It's not amazing but way nicer than the shithole it used to be.

Lets see...

Kaimuki - Local neighborhood watch luring homeless men up to 4011 B Kaimuki ave. Property owned by Sen. Clayton Hee. His wife is the boss of all local judges. Area residents victimizing elderly women without support nearby, decided to bring poor and homeless men to isolated address 4011 B Kaimuki ave. Property is monitored by video from adjacent properties surrounding it (illegally) They used to have floodlights focused on the property too.

Robert Smith of 4011 B is the "gimp" tries to get men drunk or high, then rape them. Usually they try to engage the men on the toilet first. All on video (even the toilet stuff) and distributed by Honolulu Police and watch group.
Protected by local circuit court system and police, some men with "Federal police" shirts and local attorneys organize these activities.

Attorney using name Ben Ignacio boasting about using fake identity and claims intimate connections with State Dept.

But wait there is moah...

I'm happy for you. The last time and only time I went to Pantelimon was in the late 90's at a Parazitii concert. It looked 3rd world as fuck.

crimes, rapes, thefts?
Non existent

get cucked faggits

Palolo valley, Honolulu, Hawaii.

Massive heroin and meth distribution through local "gangs"

Plainclothes HPD giving gangmembers intel on who to attack.

Plainclothes cops ID'd from previous encounters.

Non uniformed people in expensive styles of local clothes used by police and other statist elitist culture engaging local heroin, meth and other drug dealing, violent local version of "gangstas" in casual conversation. Some "gangstas" are somewhat rich suburbanites owning property nearby the local housing projects who switch personalities and will at times claim to be different types of law enforcement. Both types will be violent.

Plainclothes will give out personal info of people to be attacked. In public.

"Gangstas" will hang out in groups of 15 to 30 in front of victims properties or on properties near victims residences, they will make death threats for hours at a time, recite personal info of targets, they have yelled out letter by letter what is entered into smartphone keyboards and names of documents being immediately accessed on a smartphone used by a target. Then they will call the police if they think they are spotted, video recorded or are in danger.

They will try burglaries, home invasions and assaults. Police will attack anyone who successfully defends themselves, labelling them as "violent".

Police will not respond to small caliber pistol gunfire in the street by the gangmembers.

Gangmembers will roam the area with masks and machetes openly.

Entire area around Kauhana Street and Palolo Ave.

Literally nothing. No rapes, murders, thefts, breakins, niggers, sand-niggers. Every criminal is in UK right now.

Last crime in my town was in 1992.

Some whore cheated on her husband, the husband shot her and the lover.

Claimed to be defending his honor, didn't go to jail. Since then no serious crime. Someone stole a chicken in 2003, but we think the chicken just escaped and the guy got mad. He had holes in his fence.

>Last crime in my town was in 1992.
>Some whore cheated on her husband, the husband shot her and the lover.

I really wanted for the story to end with you being an orphaned lovechild.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selbach,_Rio_Grande_do_Sul

Look it up.