Live in a small city of 150K people

>live in a small city of 150K people
>go to the supermarket
>pack of muslims
>women wearing hijabs
>little shitskins everywhere
>carts filled with shit you buy if you just moved in a new house

FUCK MERKEL I HOPE SHE GETS FUCKING LYCNEHD IN PUBLIC AND FUCK KLAUS AND ALL THE FAGGOTS THAT VOTED FOR THAT FUCKING GERMAN KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1lnD11oCqY
translate.google.ro/translate?hl=en&sl=ro&u=http://www.evz.ro/murat-iusuf-muftiu-al-cultului-musulman-din-romania-niciun-turc-sau-tatar-nu-vrea-sa-fi-e-aratat-cu-degetul-daca-se-va-intampla-ceva-in-romania-vremea-intrebarilor-cu-robert-turcescu-exclusiv-premium.html&prev=search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_towns_in_Romania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>romania

>carts filled with shit you buy if you just moved in a new house
Fire extinguishers I hope.

Toss bacon in their cart.

It's not illegal.

>little shitskins everywhere
so literally like every other day

>Romania
Are you VPNing or some shit?
And if not - in Romania you probably have the majority behind you when it comes to Moslems

Romanian studying abroad here, you know what you have to do.

>>live in tiny rural Australian town of 11k
>Still gooks, mudslimes, niggers and poo in loos.
>talk of housing refugees here
>school introducing halal only food
>all white kids addicted to ice
>15 year old single mothers on welfare

Swap ya mate.

>fuck the people that voted for the party with the strictest immigration policy
hmm ok

Ice or rice?

Fuck off, my wife's son is full.

It even reached romania :C

Proxy or...?

romania pls no

Wait, we have cute brown girls? Where?

Also
>not liking based Klaus who cucks the proto-communists
Go kill yourself Ponta drone

OUR PURE HERITAGE IS IN DANGER
QUICK, SUMMON THE GUARD

Even though I didn't vote for her, I can tell you this much:

If it hadn't been Merkel in office but one of the other candidates, it wouldn't have been 1 million but 10.

Germany is in the process of building up a legitimate political right. During the last elections, there was no such party.

Where the fuck do you live?Constanta? Are you sure they weren't just gyppos playing dress up?

>addicted to ice
eww, what the fuck? don't you guys have like semi-legal medical marijuana and adderall?

Yeah, much like Klaus here, Merkel was the lesser evil. I don't think she's a bad politician over all, I'm pretty sure she low key hates her life right now.

Multumim capitane

>lesser evil
Who would have been the right choice then? Tariceanu? Udrea? Macovei?

All i can say is fuck germany

Thinking the same, digits confirm
/thread

MULTUMIM CAPITANE

I know what's really going on.

witnessed.

You're in the wrong place lad, 80% of romanians are german cucks

de unde esti OP?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1lnD11oCqY

Muie ''''''capitane''''

>I don't think she's a bad politician over all
Oh, she definitely is. Because she doesn't understand the social and cultural aspect of running a country at all, only the economical.

She would have made a good CEO but she is a terrible political leader.

The only problem was that every alternative to her in 2013 was even worse.

>15 year old single mothers

Lucky guys.

Where do you live fellow compatriot?

>FUCK MERKEL

Good goy

Yes its the occupied nation of Germany that has been controlled and brainwashed for the last 70 years who opened the floodgates.

Its not like the invasion of Europe was planned out or anything like that

tigan nespalat

>romania
>complaining about freeloading immigrants

really makes your brain work

Wew lad
I see burkas like once in 2 months

>small city
>150k

God I hate norway.

Don't worry, 80% of Romanians are German cucks, they think you are super-humans and stuff like that.

Just hearing you have a German sounding name, people will treat you with lot of respect.

Yeah but 80% of Romanians don't really follow current international politics. When the think german they think Junker-tier civilizers who will purge corruption and remove manele from glorious motherland.

Not to nitpick, but can't you use that argument against Trump as well?

Rip Europe

>implying I should worship a failure who just marched in the streets making crosses and who died like a faggot.

Also
>if I don't agree with you it means i'm a gypsy
Fucking kikes I admire Hitler who at least gassed you fuckers, Codreanu was just a edgy little kid.

Antonescu was the based one who gassed thousands and thousands of kikes and slavs.

Oy vey, they are just like us you fucking bigot, now go beat your wife and fuck your neighbor's 10 yo son.

And that's how they'll stay for decades and decades to come.

People still haven't fully woken up concerning PSD....

Last I checked gyppos didn't speak sandnigger languages

Baia Mare

roterham,soon to a shithole near you(you know it's already happening probably,these arabs lurking even before the immigrants are far more dangerous than this lot in ops description)

Si ce pula mea cauta aia acolo? S-au dus sa-si viziteze neamurile din India?

Considering that Trump is running his campaign on the discrepancy between what the people want and what the political establish does, I wouldn't really say that is the case.

The reason he even has a chance at winning the election at all is because the establishment politicians have grown arrogant and only care about their elite projects. And when the people don't want to play along the establishment politicians think it's because the people are just too stupid to understand the purpose of those projects.

It's the same as in Germany where they flood us with illiterate Muslims because they want a slave lower class. The population is quite aware of why they are doing it, they just don't want it.

please be my boipucci

you can live under my bed for free

Where there cuties among them?

Also we have thousands of immigrants, my friend works for the state and did lots of papers, it's just that no one tells the general populace.

Most of the media is also on this, they won't report that we have this people in the country.

FUCKING KIKES STOP BRINGING IN MUSLIMS WE HAVE ENOUGH GYPSIES

Multumim (((capitane)))

i'm not bringing them, don't yell at me.

It's mostly PSD mayors who do it, and take them in their cities, the EU gives us money for them and they think they can steal some of it.

Yes, Macovei was the best option. But probably that you hate her just because /r/Romania loved her

>Macovei
>best option

TOPKEK
I would've rather voted for a 3rd Basescu term then her.

>small city
>150k pop
What?

Not op but I live there, the ethnic tatars and most of turks want nothing to do with this new wave of """students""' . I think they're not allowed in the mosque as they are salafist shills
For all others, Constanta was part (as in directly annexed) of the Ottoman Empire and it's the only town with any sort of muslim,however they're pretty chill ,mostly turks and tatars,although most gipsyes here are turk gipsyes and are by far the worst creatures known to man-kind. There's a mosque built by Romanians for them in the 20s bc they could even build anything other than a shitty geamia(or find drinkable water etc etc)

the head boss,who is a tatar, said that there are "religious fundations" that set up so called prayer centers or mosques that should be banned, he's talking about the salafists backed by saudis . translate.google.ro/translate?hl=en&sl=ro&u=http://www.evz.ro/murat-iusuf-muftiu-al-cultului-musulman-din-romania-niciun-turc-sau-tatar-nu-vrea-sa-fi-e-aratat-cu-degetul-daca-se-va-intampla-ceva-in-romania-vremea-intrebarilor-cu-robert-turcescu-exclusiv-premium.html&prev=search
he also said that there have been attempts to radicalize local muslims and other anti-arab shit.

Muslims here (the historic minority excluding arabs and turk gipsyes) are very well integrated and the tatars esp are pretty cool people,with their own pagan traditions. They drink, Intermarriages are common,the two turk-tatar chick that live in the commieblock next to mine both married christians. Also 10/10 sweet stuff. The only thing I noticed they don't really care for is pork, but I think it's a taste thing as most will eat cured,aged pastrama or salamis etc. On the other hand they love those giant,fattened muttons(castrated male sheep),they even wrestle them in their yearly festival.
Multumim maresale

>sees a group of native Romanians
>blames Germans

op is a retard en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_towns_in_Romania