I'm the only who waits till this motherfucker die?

I'm the only who waits till this motherfucker die?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175
interpretermag.com/moscow-to-draft-north-caucasians-without-former-restrictions/
youtube.com/watch?v=VXIkq1Ave48
youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU
unz.com/akarlin/from-russia-to-russabia/
unz.com/akarlin/normalization-of-russias-demographics/
theguardian.com/world/video/2015/feb/26/cctv-andrei-lugovoi-dmitry-kovtun-millennium-hotel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Total_fertility_rates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_mat#Four_pillars_of_mat
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/19/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-hiv-cases-reach-record-high-of-over-a-million-a6828816.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like it is

You need to catch me up on what putin has done wrong, I saw a fact sheet a year ago or something that said he pulled russia out of debt, other than the whole crimea thing what has this crazy bastard done

this is / pol , here are all redpilled , all too smart white race , too strong and beautiful American , cheering for Trump and Putin , they are the future , and will change the future through the click of a mouse sitting in their desks waiting to become obese

W8 4 this copypaste on pic related.

You're gonna be bombarded with Liberashka or whatever the Russians call lefties.

I don't like Putin. People will call me CTR or jew, but I don't care. I'm neither, I support Trump, I'm a white American and I'm anti-globalist.

This place is infiltrated like fuck with Putin shills. I don't mind Trump shills because he's actually a good guy and has his heart in the right place. But Putin is not Trump. And I don't trust him no matter what /sg/ tells me.

ok so basically the only thing wrong with him is that he is cucked?

And he is the only guy who knows how politics work and who doesn't sell out to the west.

>Putin
>dies

Yep, you are alone here. Prepare your anus now, kgb is coming for you.

>live in a country that was ruled by people like Stalin
>bitch about Putin
It can always get much worse.

Obama-Hillary supporter here.

Hopefully Putin and Trump die soon.

Not really. There is a sizeable percentage, enough to give Maltsev like 400k-600k followers, and he isn't even that popular among non-nationalist liberals.

You're going to wait a loooooooong time!

Russian leftist detected

To the gulag with you cyka

He's simply terrible.

Olgino detected
He sold out to the west even when he was Gaidar's briefcase carrier. Google cares only about money.

Bullshit, why don't you include stats like market basket price (MBP)? Why stats end on 2013, straight before oil dropped and ruble followed it?

Boris Yeltsin was really shitty from what I heard from Russians during that time. He fucked up the Chechen War and couldn't into capitalism.

i want all of you motherfuckers to die

>he sold out to the West
So this confrontation is what, pretending?
Why are there no sane Putin opponents? It's either ultra-liberals or conspiracy theorists.

>invaded Georgia
>invaded and supports pro-Russia rebels in eastern Ukraine
>illegally annexed Crimea
>props up illegitimate Assad regime in Syria
>discriminates against LGBTQ Russians
>targets journalists and political opposition
>harbors Snowden
>trying to influence presidential election in the U.S. in favor of Drumpf

дa

Basically he was the alchoholic with the Tzar syndrom who almost sold our country to the west. (The embassy plans incident like the best example).

(You)

He never sold out, he fucked obongo constantly in the last few years.
He threw out all the west NGOs from Russia, he banned homos, he banned degenerated retards from chopping genitals, he fought and won proxy wars, he took back crimea, he modernised his armed forces, he funds right wing partys all over europe.
Dude is ballin

Where can I apologize for that? How many times should I let you fuck me for that?

No, sorry, we did it. And yes, fuck you, lol.

Omg why u are so retard? another redpilled? is the fuk international market, fuking europe, fuking brexit

>Why are there no sane Putin opponents? It's either ultra-liberals or conspiracy theorists.

This explains why he's been in power for so long. His only opposition are either a bunch of SJW niggers (probably OP) or Soros' NGO agents.

At this point it's obvious Putin isn't even all that good, just miles ahead of the """opposition""".

Seriously what happens when he dies?

Is Medvedev strong enough to take over? Do others fear him enough as not to challenge him, like they do with Putin?

He was funny though, can't deny that.

Can you elaborate on that incident?

He seems shady as fuck. His political opponents always seem to disappear mysteriously.

>14800usd per capita

damn the slavs have it rough.

>you can only reply to this post if your country has over 50000usd per capita

Pretty much my impression.

Thing is he keeps it that way. For the exact reasons you mention, yeah the '''''''''opposition''''''' is retarded but he keeps it that way.

Reported to the kgb, have fun in the gulag slav nigger

>newfags will fall for this

>Implying any of this is wrong
Topkek quality bait

Yeah, using his Slav Manlet Magick he makes sure everyone who challenges him suddenly goes retarded, even if they were geniuses before.

How? He doesn't exactly shoot everyone like Stalin did.
It's just that Putin's party gathers most of groups in Russia, and the rest are insane idiots like communists, ultra-liberals, neo-Nazis and so on.

Civil war is inevitable if he dies. Say what you will about him but he's the one holding that cesspool together.

After the laughably low turnout at the Dume election, the Presidential election will be held a year early, in 2017 cause there's less and less money to be divided, shit's gonna get nasty and Saviour of The White Race doesn't want to be associated with this.

New Russian President soon, you can screencap this.

>2013

every fucking time with these Putinboos

Maltsev, right?

>threw out all the west NGOs from Russia, he banned homos, he banned degenerated retards from chopping genitals
That didn't affect USA in any way, and put Russia in the news.
>he fought and won proxy wars
DNR didn't "win" yet (or ever), and the original plan to create insurgency in cities as far as Kharkov and Odessa failed.
Again, it only bumped Obama's popularity as a peacemaker when he started "expressing concern".
>modernised his armed forces
Modernisation is very limited, even VDV still uses AK-74M, despite 100 series being more modern. T-72s don't have an adequate replacement either cost-wise.
And T-90 is too limited in numbers and too expensive, while being worse individually than Leo2/Challenger2/M1A2.

He wasn't funny for his peoples, trust me. Everyone fucking hated/hates him.

There is a war between kgb vs cia vs mi5, now its fsb vs cia vs mi5. Doesn't matter, it was always like that. So, you are spying on us, we are spying on you etc.

So...Like you, we build the ebmassy for USA in moscow - with super secret spy technologies in it. That moron drunkard boris, just told kgb - to reveal all secrets and plans of this building to USA, because he was drunk or dumb, or just dumb and drunk. It was the betrayel.

I can reply to this, but the United Kingdom can't reply to this.

kek wills it! Good to see Russians waking up

I meant the biggest '''''opposition''''' parties like the communists, who are controlled opposition, there only to give the impresion of choice.

And he doesn't let new groups form mostly by controlling the media, that's what Iliescu did in 91 here when he won with 93%, people outside of Bucharest didn't even knew of the other candidates.

Nope
I think put will heart failure at 60

>it bumped Obama's popularity
So much that Trump is gonna win the election.

I have waited for a die a while, but I gave up.

He is clearly angry because it not only keeps spinning, but is hard to see between his index finger and thumb.

>who are controlled opposition, there only to give the impresion of choice.

I didn't know you moved to Romania, Alex Jones.

Just answer me this: did you ever see a sane anti-Putin opposition even on internet?
Both on /po/ and Cred Forums. There are none.
You just have to accept those people don't really exist, Putin is a centrist more or less, and almost all of his opponents are extremists.

I used to think Putin was a good guy and mentioned this to a Russian Colleague at work. He nearly murdered me.

>unironically thinking americans are smart enough

Clinton will win. I'm not even a shill and wouldn't mind Trump at all. It's just that Democrats created a voting block and Clinton secured it with Kaine, who gives her Virgenia.

Once he kicks it russia will become full on sjw liberal "lets disband the fed" utopia.
Thought parts might revert to tzarism and serfdom, blessed by the orthodox church of course.

I wouldn't be so sure m8, things can only go worse for Clinton, and she doesn't have clear majority even now.

once again kek blesses my post

>props up illegitimate Assad regime in Syria

If it's Assad or the fucking jihadists he's fighting I'd rather Assad be left in power.

We don't need a second Iraq.

>harbors Snowden

Good

nigger spic gook nip merchant

He also blessed this guy's post: You're fucked, m8.

In any case I never get these Romanians, Serbs, Bulgarians or even Poles who cry about Putin.
Even if he's as bad as you say, he's bad for Russians, for us he's good, because he maintains some balance of power and that means West won't rape us into submission and force us to walk the same line ideologically.
So don't be dumb. Maybe Putin's bad but West is literally worse these days and only reason you don't see it well is because they're so rich, but all that will change in the next two, three decades.

Yeah, you're the only one.

The only reason I might want Putin to die, is so we get a cyborg Putin-2.

There are some things that should bother you even if you're right wing. Like his control of the press, his goons taking out journalists with polonium darts from umbrellas, his control on religion including banning missionaries proselytizing outside non-Orthodox churches, his fucking spy ring in the US that got caught, and the fact his army will be Muslim majority by 2020.

I hate bringing up the gay rights issue because I don't personally agree with faggots, but banning it statewide and placing harsh restrictions on trans people doesn't sound like something the government should be involved in. Many slavic countries don't have these laws outright (except banning of gay marriage, which makes sense because marriage is between a man and a woman), but they encourage a hard stance culturally among their communities and thus trans/gays practice their degeneracy in the private.

But of course none of this matters if you're advocating for white nationalism, because he kicked out Soros, he kicked out the Western NGOs, he's gonna make Russia great again. That's fine, whatever. But he's not a saint, he's a fishy character with ties to many oligarchs.

Of course, all opinion on Putin is very polarized on this board. Either you're with him or you're a jew shill. It's pretty pathetic. Nobody thinks critically anymore.

Scandinavians and Australians can put us to shame tbqhwyf.

I blame niggers. Highest unemployment to population ratio. Our people fell for the "diversity is our strength" meme because of jews and we suffer the consequences.

So what are you gonna do, just ignore 10 years of rising stats like a little emo bitch?

Гopжycь Poccиeй

I wish US and Russia could get along but in the end some of our disagreements are too strong and too old.

Worst of all they sell the Chinese with new equipment while their own army goes without.

Then Fradkov will be president, and you will really be fucked.

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy UKRAINE in a week
TOP KEK UKRANIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with UKRAINE. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY UKRAINAN pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>polonium darts from umbrellas
?
>control of the press
It exists in West too, only it's not so centralized, and it's a control based on convenience. All of your media is owned by like 6 conglomerates.
>banning missionaries
Good. No one wants American ''religions'' in their country. Foreign religions mean foreign influence.
I don't understand how you don't understand this.
>he's not a saint
Far from it, but he's relatively competent.

Nope.

Surely they had nothing to do with skyrocketing oil prices and went down as soon as oil started to lose value my dear prpxy/diaspora cuck

Hello trollfarmer .

How is that handful of rubles feeding you?

Neck meet rope.

>everything is not always and forever perfect

You spoiled little shits.

>Worst of all they sell the Chinese with new equipment while their own army goes without.

>sell equipment for 1.5x the price
>instead of getting 2 missiles you get 3

>Like his control of the press

Hey, dumb faggot, the DNC controls American press almost as much Putin controls his. Wikileaks confirmed it. Sort shit out in your own backyard before talking about others.

>his fucking spy ring in the US that got caught

So US doesn't have any spies? Great b8, m8.

>and the fact his army will be Muslim majority by 2020.

Your entire fucking country will be a white minority by 2020.

You're just a richer Russia. Almost any criticism you can point at them, you're guilty of yourself, minus the whole faggotry thing.

Simply because he made it this way. Remember Lebed'? Today there is no doubt Putin murdered him in a systematic attempt to get rid of any capable opposition.
The longer Putin is at the helm, the worse crash will be later when he dies.
Orthodox Christianity is ultra-bluepill.

Unless Pootin stops attempts to silence the non-cucked opposition, his death will end RF.

Wait. All this talk about Puting being based and his immigration policies are all laxed?

Is she the one they are trying to breed Edward Snowden with?

DELET THIS.
Putin is God Emperor Trump tier.

>when confronted with stats shift goalposts immediately

Hello Olka

Some countries have skyrocketing oil prices and their infrastructure doesn't improve AT ALL.

Get a fucking job, sadcase.

It's a fact that Russians are better off now than before Putin, no amount of tears are gonna change that.

>Orthodox Christianity is ultra-bluepill.

>pointless strawman

Hello Olka

Haha, sweet logic there, nigger.

What's the name of the party that goes to protests because they think Putin is too liberal?

he's not tipping his fedora though, he's just highlitghing the fact that the orthodox church in Russia are Putin's boot lickers

oh fuck off, Putin is the greatest leader on this globe atm. there would have been world war already without him

You're just making my case here: there are almost no sane Putin opponents in Russia. If his opponents seized control (which they can't because they literally don't have support), they would wreck Russia harder than Yeltsin and his cronies.

murica

don't be retarded, secularism was what Yugoslavia hold out for so long

the tabs on the browser always get me
kek

>Putin's boot lickers

Better than being nigger feet-lickers. That's your spiritual leader, right there, advocating for the ethnic displacement of Europeans by blacks and Arabs.

It was always like that. 100-200-300-400-500 etc years ago. Its a part of Russia. Whats your problem?

>undercover communist pushing social justice while preaching nationalism
>corrupt as shit
>funding the leftists in the entire west while officially supporting nationalists, thus gaining their loyalty as well
>#1 destabilizing factor in the world, started dozens of wars for no reason

i hope this time you will stop being retarded

Code Pink?

Stay in you fucking Balkan brothel of a country and the fuck out of our business, which you know nothing about

Church is only useful if it serves the interests of society. Orthodox churches in East usually do, and that involves cooperation with the state.

Do you even know what a strawman is, you illiterate fuck?

Let's try to follow your "argument".

"Russia got better because of the favourable oil/gas price"

Ok, let's assume that's true, so what does it mean?

Putin took profits from oil/gas sales and shifted them to Federal Funds?

And you're sitting here telling us how that's bad?

Seriously, bud, grow the fuck up and look around the world.

Some motherfuckers would have taken ALL these profits and not spent a fucking penny on your worthless ass and you KNOW it.

Go cry back in your containment zone.

Bribe money from the Soviet Union and the US was what held us so long, idiot.

Not an argument.
Yugoslavia was the worst mistake ever done by Serbs.
We stopped being Orthodox but they didn't stop being Muslim and Catholic.

liberal democratic party?

but zhirinovsky is a controlled opposition, so don't buy into it too much.

Nice logical arguments. What does Soros' cock taste like, you filthy nigger?

The slovenian doesnt understand what real money vs nominal money is

so another guy can come to power who actually supports the russian population? keep dreaming

wow all these cukcs with central european flags coming out of the woodwork what surprise

catch you on the flipside guys

Кaкoгo хpeнa ты пpocтo чepтoвcки гoвopят oбo мнe, вы мaлeнькaя cyкa? Я вac знaю, чтo зaкoнчил вepх мoeгo клacca в Navy Seals, и я пpинимaл yчacтиe в мнoгoчиcлeнных ceкpeтных peйдoв нa Aль-Кaидy, и y мeня ecть бoлee 300 пoдтвepждeнных yбийcтв. Я oбyчaюcь в гopиллы вoйны, и я cвepхy cнaйпep в цeлых вoopyжeнных cил CШA. Baм этo ничeгo нe мнe, нo пpocтo дpyгaя цeль.

You should listen to LKY's views on that mongol.

>started dozens of wars for no reason
Georgia, Ukraine and what? Even if we accept this was ''for no reason''.
>funding the leftists
He's funding the rightists too.

>discriminates against LGBTQ Russians

Y-you mean... They're NOT allowed to fill each other's rectums with cum, and then proudly tell other people about it?

Wew lad, lay off CNN for a while.
>Like his control of the press
It's true that the largest channels are state-controlled (though it's not necessarily worse than a couple of corporations controlling everything) but those who want can still easily find another sources.
>his goons taking out journalists with polonium darts from umbrellas
The guy supposedly killed with polonium was a secret service turncoat. You know how all intelligence agencies can and do assassinate people that they deem dangerous anywhere.
As for random muh journalists, there are plenty of other political and simply criminal forces that may have killed them, starting from neonazis, Chechens or just your regular mobsters. Somehow plenty of other journalists continue working and throwing shit at him just fine.
>control on religion including banning missionaries proselytizing outside non-Orthodox churches
It's a new law which probably won't even work, but it's designed not for Orthodox or against other large churches but against various minor non-traidtional sects and Islamic extremists.
>fucking spy ring in the US
boo hoo Crimea river. You're spying on literally everyone in the world, including your allies and own citizens.
>his army will be Muslim majority by 2020
That's a meme.

>banning it statewide and placing harsh restrictions on trans people
Except the only thing which is banned is gay propaganda especially towards children. You can suck as many cocks as you want in private.

Putin assassinates or tortures all opponents into submission. The only reason people support him is because of being forced to.

Do you think something is going to change? Every nation deserves it's ruler. There will be next authoritarian leader after him, and then again, until Russians won't be ready for the real changes

I like Putin.

>all that awesome badass shit

Why is putin such beast? Fuck.

Thank you for saying sorry you did it. That's a lot better than most Russians.

Found the DKP voter

I hope you're trolling.

It's not awesome bad ass shit.

If Assad goes and a Sunni leader takes his place, all minority sects will be forced out of the country, the ones that stay will be killed.

wtf

Thing is even if we accept your version your government is literally bombing the Syrian regular forces in order to support mujaheddin.

Yes it is, Putin is cool as hell.

Wow! Homophobic much? Get in the basket immediately.

Dude, why? No one wants 1991-1999 all over again.

>?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko
>the press is controlled by the DNC
No, only the left-wing outlets. No shit the left has their own mainstream voice supported by big banks. Republican outlets have the same thing. It makes no sense to compare government-ran news corporations with corporate-ran news corporations. Do you realize how different that is? There is no government-ran pressure on independent media like Breitbart. There is no government-ran censorship of internet media in the US. Yes the fact that the DNC colluded with media corporations is a problem but again, it's nowhere near as bad as Russia.
>American "religions"
It's not even related to American. I'm not talking about Scientology here. I'm talking about Protestantism, Evangelicalism, anything that deviates from Orthodoxy. Maybe it's an American thing and foreign to you that we practice all religions here without harassment from the government, and none of it subverts our country, I don't know.

>DNC
See above
>white minority
This isn't about white versus black. It's about civilization vs. Islam.

Assad is a war criminal. He used chlorine gas on kids. He has to go.

He makes a valid point, at least the gays don't shove their agenda in your face at every turn. Mad props to russians on that.

When will you finally destroy your government? I don't get it, Russians in the 19 or 20 century commited terror attacks against tsarism, Russia was the capital of terrorism. You're being robbed by a mafia, yet you don't do this time anything? Why?

Liberash, pls.

So you're just quietly going to ignore this Got nothing to say?

Pathetic.

If str8s don't why should gays do?
Well, Putin, you did well

>It's about civilization vs. Islam.

>he unironically thinks non-whites are capable of maintaining a civilization

Have fun being Brazil 2.0, you naive dumbfuck.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko
He was literally a turncoat. You would assassinate Snowden too if you could. Why are you pretending it works any different?
>only the left-wing outlets
6 conglomerates. That's all.
Instead of government-run news, you have party-run news, and there are two parties who mostly agree on everything relevant.
>Evangelicalism
American religion. Get that shit out. I also saw Mormons here. All that should be banned.
>and none of it subverts our country
Did you follow the news lately?
Obama is a war criminal. He used bombs on kids. He has to go.

We're gonna need a bigger basket.

Snowden is 73% traitor.

Hi CTR.
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139

While heterosexual pairs can do that. Yes, that's quite literal discrimination.

Which one? There are three confirmed copies of him running around.

Putin should be replaced with someone better.

We're need more men willing to stand up for traditional family and society like mr putin has. May as well prepare the basket for yourself, ironically.

Is it true there has been more and more dissent among the oligarchs? I only know of the whole Bashneft affair with Sechins involvement from Russian acquaintances. Was that an incident or is it more widespread?

Syria, Iraq and Iran, where he is undermining coalition's and Kurds' efforts to destroy ISIS and Assad by fighting on the regime's side, many civil wars he started by neglecting and terrorizing his own population and then denying them independence... Must I go on?

And no, he's not funding the rightists as much as the leftists, otherwise some of them would win an election every once in a while.

He actively supports socialists, but only gives vocal support to the nationalists, and if they even win, he forces them to change most of their positions to the left.

Yea, with somebody who will bomb your fucking hohol proxy shit to the desert, lol

Russians wouldn't accept someone better, they just want to be led by "strong" idiot who breaks international agreements as soon as there's some profit in it, because they're proud of their shithole, and they think everyone is against them no matter what happens.

No one is better than Putin

But he's based.
What kind of SJW you want in power?

It's funny how it's "common knowledge" that Putin "assassinated" him, yet what is it know 5 years later, and Scotland Yard STILL hasn't released the details of the case, we should just trust them.

If Putin wanted that clown dead, he would have killed him BEFORE the guy published his idiotic book and done it so nobody even knows it was him.

> polonium poisoning over months

Yeah, that sounds exactly how Putin would do it. He wouldn't just pay some crackhead off the street to break into his house and stab him no no. He would have an "agent" follow Litvinenko and leave a treasure trail of Polonium all over London. That's Putin.

>committed terror attacks
You are aware those were anarchists and communists and many of them were Jews and Poles?

Why should I prepare for the basket? I'm not a deplorable bigot like yourself.

>wanting disaster to befall your country

Yeah

You should leave Russia

He always will be emperor of Russia and will fight with enemies of Russia in warp

Putin is about as "redpilled" as Mugabe. I.e. he doesn't allow the West to stick their noses in what he's doing in his country and tell him what to do. Commendable.

Does not change the fact that he's corrupt to the bone and is running the country into the ground while being cucked by moslems.

Probably fucks little boys too, but that's unverified.

Лaтaв yдaлacь зyлy. Cбыв yжa pжoй вдoвы жyля йoды!!! Cyкa you go to dick!! Fuck of you нoмo cykaaaa

He is based like singapore is based.

Authoritanism does not rule out multiculturialism.

>Must I go on?
Yes because you didn't name dozens of cases, you named just one more, and in this case you're pretending ''coalition'' isn't supporting mujaheddin. I mean, Army of Conquest, how does that sound to you?
>he's not funding rightists as much as the leftists
He is, for example FN, AfD and so on.
>he forces them to change most of their positions to the left
You seriously think Putin has that much power? Wow.
Are you Albanian by any chance?

I guess you love being a slave.

Too bad that the politicians Putin was on good terms with were all suddenly replaced with bankster puppets, that are now turning EU into EUSSR.

How old are you?

>Probably fucks little boys too

Gaze into the sick, twisted mind of an average German. I swear, it's a good thing you're getting genocided.

Are you fucking stupid? If it wasnt for him the US would have totally arse-raped your country AGAIN, just like the did under Yeltsin.

You dumb arsed KID!

jpost.com/Diaspora/Putin-calls-on-European-Jews-to-take-refuge-in-Russia-442175

>Wew lad, lay off CNN for a while.
I don't watch CNN. This is the problem with you people, you think anything anti-Putin is reported by liberal media and all who oppose him are simply lefties and jews. I'm right-wing, I don't care about trying to subvert Russia, I call it like I see it and I do my own independent research.

>other sources
Which are heavily pressured and bureaucratically bullied by the state into publishing pro-nationalist and pro-Putin viewpoints. Including on the internet. We don't have that in America, as much as you think otherwise.

>neo nazis, chechens, regular mobsters
With access to sophisticated umbrella guns and fucking radioactive polonium? Really?

>it's a new law that won't work because it's designed for smaller churches
Do you not see how this is a problem? He's monopolizing Orthodoxy and making it a problem to proselytize any other faith. Maybe that's how things are run in Russia but here we don't have that, no amount of Mormonism or Jehova's Witnesses has corrupted us.

>you spy on everyone
Granted

>meme
Explain how it will be a meme when Moscow itself is lifting former restrictions on conscription from North Caucasus countries

interpretermag.com/moscow-to-draft-north-caucasians-without-former-restrictions/

H-h-hey p-putin

I am next in line, right?

Unlike you and shoigu, I am 100% russian

:^)

Mijn naam is John , en ik haat ieder van jullie . Jullie zijn allemaal vet, achterlijk, no- lifes , die elke seconde van hun dag doorbrengen op zoek naar stomme ezel foto's . Je bent alles wat slecht in de wereld. Eerlijk gezegd , heeft iemand van jullie ooit een poesje gekregen ? Ik bedoel , ik denk dat het leuk maken van plezier van mensen als gevolg van uw eigen onzekerheden , maar u allen naar een geheel nieuw niveau . Dit is nog erger dan aftrekken om foto's op Facebook .
Heeft een vreemdeling niet worden. Net sloeg me met uw beste schot . Ik ben er vrij veel perfect. Ik was aanvoerder van het voetbalteam, en starter op mijn basketbalteam . Welke sporten speel je , anders dan " jack off om naakte getrokken Japanse volk " ? Ik heb ook maar meteen A's , en hebben een slaande hete vriendin ( Ze blies me gewoon ; Shit was zo cash) . Jullie zijn allemaal flikkers die zelf net te doden . Bedankt voor het luisteren.
Pic Related : Het is mij en mijn teef

>Serb detected

He and china are the only things keeping USAs retardation and warmongering in check.

Putin is one of few leaders who (at least pretends) to work for the best interest of his own people rather than foreigners/globalists

I hope Putin and Obama meet one last time so he can call Obama a monkey to his fucking face

Medvedev a cute

I love being non-braindamaged-hohol, non-gay, no sjw authist, especially when canadian proxy hohol scared to do a shit against us. If that means - 'the slave' for you, then I don't mind.

PS: Sorry, my slavemaster calls me, I need to build the giant pyramid for him.

fucking ruski idiots , now i know why they kill so much faggots in your country.
If Putin wasn't your president , Russia would be considered total Somalia-tier.

> implying Schröder is a good politician and not a banker puppet

>we don't have that
Russians do. What's the problem here?
American rules apply to America, and elsewhere too nowadays but that's the problem. Stick your nose in your own affairs.
You aren't right-wing, you're ''right-wing'', you probably believe free trade is great and that market should be deregulated, am I correct?

> implying Schröder's Germany isn't what Merkel has been taking credit for, during the last 10 years

Seriously, how old are you?

>Highest AIDS rates

That’s true btw, Russia has silent AIDS epidemic, worse than Africa. Much worse.

>illegally annexed Crimea
You mean the region that a ukranian president of Russia gifted to Ukraine and that it was russian for the last 200y with a 99% of ethnic russians?

youtube.com/watch?v=VXIkq1Ave48

Kropotkin was a Jew? He was a russian aristocrat. Russians themselves destroyed the corrupt elite

>Trying to learn russian
>can't understand a third of this text
Why do i even try ??

It’s like saying that during Putin’s rule the first iPhone was released and now we have iPhone 7, etc. Correlation does not imply causation.

stay butthurt faggot

At least back then, the EU wasn't a COMPLETE lapdog of the US and wanted to deal with Russia.

That was obviously a no-go, so France got a literal US educated agent (Sarkozy) that fired all the anti-NATO generals, and Germany got commie Merkel and we all know what she's doing.

lmfao

do you by any chance have that pic where first it's putin working out, and then Medvedev standing next to some hot chicks asking "how's it going in the gym"?

I actually live in Canada faggot, enjoy your life in nigger-tier ghetto ass Detroit the country, while sucking your Jew oligarch dick.

This guys role is to take all the blame and redirect public hate from government towards himself personally. It is pretty sad job.

"Russia is ally to islamic world"

t. Putin

For dat Russian anime and manga user.

This is a whole lot of assumption from an obviously biased viewpoint. The assassination was classic KGB/FSB, especially the umbrella method which had been used before with ricin.

"The future doesn't belong to people who slander the prophet of Islam"

t. Obongo

Now which one of those is best buds with wahhabist clowns that are trying to kill off the last secular nations in the Middle East?

this is a russian faggot, when confronted with facts he will go full muh date , muh past , muh BULLSHIT just because he's too dumb to understand how the world works and he think that a PERFECT candidat could exist without any external factors.
jesus.... no wonder Hitler Barbarosa you after Blitzkrieging the poles.

Fight taqkya with taqiya

What umbrella method? Scotland Yard has still NOT released the investigation, fuck off with your dailymail bullshit, you idiot.

Let a nigga try me, try me
I'm a get his whole mothafuckin' family

Because you need a back-up in case shit hits the fan in Europe.

That, and Siberian pussy.

Snowden is 100% perfect and he redpilled normies about you. even our leaders went full WTF USA ? when snowden was a thing.
You guys are fucked up !

make russia great again

I love how you say stick to your nose in your own country then immediately try to No-True-Scotsman me by applying your own nationalistic ideals of what right-wing is in an attempt to oust me as some kind of traitor.

That is the difference between right wing Americans and right wing former commies. We have different values. And I'm not going to suck up to Putin because some kid on an imageboard is telling me he's the greatest hero ever and no one should criticize him or else he's a jew.

Alright the liberashkas seem to have calmed down after getting btfo, time to shitpost comfy russia memes

youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU

"But... non of these are b-"

>Drumpf

Ah, retard, got it.

oh shit now i see it.

Because his Russian is shit

He knows where the money is.

lmao like these rankings mean anything to begin with

Excellent bait my slav friend

Memes aside, how is putin visiting orthodox Jews indicative of anything but goodwill?

These are the guys that literally do nothing but go to church all day, while the "real" globalist jewry is doing their business.

Both of them? At least with Trump USA has a chance to stop realities of muslim demographics. 2015 fertility stats from Russia show that only asians can match muslim fertility rates.

> ban mohammed cartoons and pay millions roubles of oil money to keep mudslime rebellion under control

Even if it wasn't the umbrella, think about it. He meets with two KGB agents. He becomes ill afterwards. They find he's dying from fucking polonium. Do you think that shit is sold on the black market? Be reasonable.

>>#1 destabilizing factor in the world, started dozens of wars for no reason

u mean saudi arabia and islamist right

Actually, after initially condemning the NSA, your leaders quickly shut the fuck up about it when your journalists starting doing articles about their own governments involvement in spying on citizens. The UK was the funniest though.

Nope he won't ever die, he will live eternally for ever. Also nice proxy and if you like Vice news so much why don't live in vice news then and see that it is really a third world gas station with nukes?

Sources on fertility rates, you lying sack of shit.

I've got a couple of my own.

unz.com/akarlin/from-russia-to-russabia/
unz.com/akarlin/normalization-of-russias-demographics/

And I know for a fact these sources are good, because some assblasted liberals actually started crying and left the thread, last time I posted these.

> even if it wasn't umbrella

Ah, so you admit you were bullshitting. Knew it.

Scotland Yard report has NOT been released, so let me ask you exactly where you know about him meeting KGB agents, since that's probably bullshit as well.

Oil and gas represented almost 70% of Russia's exports in 2013.

It's the definition of a mono-economy.

It doesn't matter what wing you are, they all consider Russia an enemy and a threat to USA, plain and simple, which reflects their policies.
>Which are heavily pressured and bureaucratically bullied by the state into publishing pro-nationalist and pro-Putin viewpoints. Including on the internet.
Some of them are, but most don't give a fuck, especially on the internet. If you knew Russian you'd see the kind of shit they write that makes people wish Putin went full Stalin on them.
>With access to sophisticated umbrella guns and fucking radioactive polonium?
I already said that Litvinenko (if he really was assassinated) was assassinated by intelligence agencies and he's not a journalist which we were talking about. Are you a shill?
>making it a problem to proselytize any other faith
Just the sects.
>Maybe that's how things are run in Russia but here we don't have that, no amount of Mormonism or Jehova's Witnesses has corrupted us.
Good for you. You also don't have millions of Muslims in your own country, don't have land borders with unstable Islamic countries, Saudi Arabia doesn't fund Islamic extremists in your country and CIA doesn't use religious sects for intelligence gathering.
>Explain how it will be a meme when Moscow itself is lifting former restrictions on conscription from North Caucasus countries
The whole North Caucasus has population of only a couple of millions. They can't be a majority anywhere. Besides, that's just conscription. We have both conscription and professional army and the former isn't used in wars anymore.

What's up with you guys today? Shilling's pretty weak and almost all of it has no proofs. I'm getting bored.

>where do you know about him meeting KGB agents
It's on fucking CCTV footage you idiot
theguardian.com/world/video/2015/feb/26/cctv-andrei-lugovoi-dmitry-kovtun-millennium-hotel

I'm not denying it was an umbrella dart because that's an old KGB tactic. It's worked before. I'm saying even if it wasn't, it's a fucking assassination you moron.

>Shilling's pretty weak and almost all of it has no proofs

this is Cred Forums, wtf did you expect

> Sources on fertility rates, you lying sack of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Total_fertility_rates

> Every district with over replacement level fertilities have russians as minorities

Even in those rare cases russians are living urban area and their fertility rate is even lower.

Asian and muslim future is waiting Russia. White white population is making more kids, it still doesn't stop decrease of slavs compared to natural pop. growth of asians/mudslimes.

BOOOM, sorry for your butthurt, canadian proxy hohol. We will bomb you the last (No).

Putin is a buttmad dictator, residing over the poorest country in the world, also a pedo and cuck for various muslims living in Russia. He's nothing like Trump.

>This place is infiltrated like fuck with Putin shills

Sing it anons

The kremlin trollfarm song.

Zerohedge and GLP
I'm a retard can't you see?

I masturbate to press TV
Globalreseach and RT
Tard along with Folks like me

China has all the gold
Putin is the masterbrain
I'm a retard and I'm insane

(Chorus)
I bought some silver yesterday
But it did not make the pain go away

I'm a retard can't you see
Are you a retard just like me?

Race war and B.L.M
Subversion tactics all along

Sputnik news and hating Ukraine
I'm a retard and I'm insane

The Kremlin says WW3 is near
All the retards shake with fear

So help me sing this little song
The kremlins trolled you all along

yes

You won't do anything faggot, enjoy life in you sand nigger tier country.

> it is alleged they poisoned his tea

Nice. Alleged by who? The guardian? Or Scotland Yard, which let me repeat again JUST for you:

STILL

HAS

NOT

RELEASED

A

Not to mention that the guardian itself has a myriad of "alleged" stories, some of which include polonium poisoning OVER MONTHS.

> wikipedia

INSTANTLY into the trash

Go back to your teenager debate club.

Not only did I post an article by somebody who studies/works with demographics, which you obviously didn't read, you actually replied with wikipedia.

Did you not go to a school where teachers instantly failed the retards that source wikipedia? Joni, I am disappoint. (although you're probably not Joni, but that asshurt Russia that ran away to Finland so he could clean toilets)

I actally enjoy it and I'm fine. And you, my proxy-hohol has the nonstop butthurt. I begin to worry about your health (No.).

here's a tater for your thoughts, pissant

>INSTANTLY into the trash

If you follow the source of the link it takes you to the federal state statistics service of Russia.

Are you telling me that those stats gathered by Russian government are wrong and I should instead look into propaganda piece that does not split the numbers by the districts and their ethnic composition?

>It doesn't matter what wing you are, they all consider Russia an enemy and a threat to USA, plain and simple, which reflects their policies.
You should know by now that's a complete lie. It's early in America now, most people are going to work. If I had posted this later in the day you would have had at least 5 US flags trying to defend you and calling me a liberal faggot. People in America love Russians, especially Christian Americans because they're willing to overlook obvious corruption and state control over the fact they promote right-wing groups and white nationalism.

>Some of them are, but most don't give a fuck, especially on the internet. If you knew Russian you'd see the kind of shit they write that makes people wish Putin went full Stalin on them.

That is a logical fallacy. You're ignoring how much of a problem this is that the government, the STATE is pressuring independent news agencies, however little there are. That should've alarmed you from the get-go if you were sick of SJWs trying to censor people and getting news agencies shut down by calling them racist.

>I already said that Litvinenko (if he really was assassinated) was assassinated by intelligence agencies and he's not a journalist which we were talking about.

He's not a journalist, you're right. English isn't my first language and I used the wrong term. He published books and exposed FSB/Putin corruption to the media. I guess "intelligence writer" is a better phrase, I don't know.

>Are you a shill?
Are you 12? Who would pay me to criticize Putin and still be pro-Trump and pro-right wing on a fucking Mongolian waterdancing forum?

>Just the sects.
Sounds a lot like "Sunni Islam is the only true Islam, Shia Islam is banned here." Christianity has many sects.

>North Caucasus can't be a majority anywhere
Muslims are joining the army at an alarmingly fast pace which you should be worried about, unless you're one of those #NotAllMuslims

I can understand why you want it (as for me, I don't want anyone's death here), but you don't want to see him dead now. Situation here is not good, there are Kremlin liberals, pro-US/pro-EU/jewish liberals, commies, Army, National guard, KGB, Novorossia veterans, criminals, all kinds of radical groups, neighbors who dislike us and dozens of Soviet weapons and NUKES. At the moment "If not Putin than Who?" isn't just a propaganda line, like it was few years ago, it is already our reality and if he dies all this shit will destroy us. Not just Russian Federation, but us.
If US government will change their position on us, it would be much easier to survive in post-Putin Russia, but now I can only recommend to wait and prepare for all kinds of happenings.

>russiaposting
>2k16
lel

As long as you enjoy it, and I worry about your health with that high suicide rate and low life expectancy.

Did you even read the wiki article you posted?

Where exactly does this

> Every district with over replacement level fertilities have russians as minorities

come up?

Do you understand that the percentage of births in Russia’s traditionally muslim regions (Adygea, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Karachay-Cherkessia, Chechnya) and the Volga (Bashkortostan, Tatarstan) is a mere 13%-14% of the total?

It's all in the wiki.

Where's your muslim takeover exactly?

Anyone who knows even A LITTLE about demographics can understand that the post-Soviet fertility collapse is an inescapable legacy that will be making itself felt in the form of downwards pressure on crude birth rates until well into the 2030s, so what are you gonna do, cry about Russian birth rates for another 15 years?

Good luck.

you have been reported to Russian secret police as a threat to Putin

F

>they still havent released an official report guize
This is cute. You want to obfuscate facts with bureaucracy. Yet I suspect you're one of the types who thinks ISIS is being trained by CIA even though they never released a report. Your bias is clear here.

seriously tho, all Russia supporters should go to /leftypol/

it's gonna be Venezuela-tier in 2 years, when they'll use up all their gold to support ruble

There are plenty reports of ISIS having operatives that were trained by CIA and being OPENLY supplied by the US, stop lying and cuckpedaling.

This a murder case, and murder cases are solved by detectives, not newspapers.

>be Putin
>be eternally butthurt over losing the Cold War and muh WE WUZ SUPERPOWER shit
>okay time Washington pay the bills!
>bring Russia off it's knees simply by riding on the back of world oil prices
>steal most of it/pay people to be loyal to me (like that fat Chechen cunt)
>give some back to the peasants (pensions), but otherwise spend it all on meme projects and rearmament plans and more meme projects
>Russia is great again! Time to prove to eternal West
>suddenly peaceful protesters overthrow illegitimate regime in Ukraine (not even country) that I helped install
>fucking CIA, time to make Obama pay
>illegally annex Crimea
>manufacture war in East Ukraine to permanently fuck Ukraine over and keep it tied to muh sphere of influence
>Russia stronk! Russia no on knees anymore! Russia global powa n' shiet
>oh no sanctions, reeeee
>cyka blyat falling oil prices, no!! I should have diversified the economy!
>Crimea costly to absorb, war in Ukraine also costly
>oh noes
>sue for peace at Minsk after show of strength, western cucks fall for it
>okay I will trade with Chinks
>pivot east fails, chinks could not give a shit about me :(
>have to keep letting chinks in from 'Stans to keep them happy, Cred Forums worships me for some reason
>we still global power!! We is swear
>go into Syria to help retard Assad who doesn't know how to shoot uprising jihadists backed by the West
>1 year into costly bombing campaign, still haven't achieved shit accept small gains, nusra cunts still lurking in Idlib
>we in quagmire now
>economy moving from recession to stagnation, I really fucked up senpai
>can't escalate in Ukraine, west will get mad
>so hated at home no one even bothers to show up to Duma "elections" unless I force them
>everything's fucked, muh bi polar world dream shattered
>everyone hate me anyways
>decide to recreate KGB
>will stay in power and further ass fuck my country into oblivian
>sad now, Obama smirking at me >:(

you're a traitor to Russia and her people, kys

> the cockhole thinks anyone gives a fuck about him and his delusions

lul

> come up?

By closer examination of tables content. Simply by checking all the highest birth regions, you will find that slavic russians are minorities in them mostly. In two or three rare cases where this is not true are siberian regions with under 50k population

> Do you understand that the percentage of births in Russia’s traditionally muslim regions (Adygea, Dagestan, Ingushetia, Kabardino-Balkaria, Karachay-Cherkessia, Chechnya) and the Volga (Bashkortostan, Tatarstan) is a mere 13%-14% of the total?

So that makes pew estimate of 14% muslim population by 2030 correct then?

> Where's your muslim takeover exactly?

In upcoming fertility trends and immgration. Just like USA went to 60% white in couple of generations. That 14% of current babies are going to keep making their own babies in couple of decades.

> Anyone who knows even A LITTLE about demographics can understand that the post-Soviet fertility collapse is an inescapable legacy that will be making itself felt in the form of downwards pressure on crude birth rates until well into the 2030s, so what are you gonna do, cry about Russian birth rates for another 15 years?

Truth is that there is only iceland and ireland where white population has gonne over 2.1 fertility rate in recent decades. Idea that white population shrinking would occur russias demographic trends is nonsense. It can be only slowed down.

> Idea that white population shrinking would occur russias demographic trends is nonsense

*wouldn't

> in upcoming trends

Your upcoming trends haven't changed despite Russia having the mega low rate of 1.1 at 2001 (the number many think is impossible to recover from) and yet Russia's STILL here, and the muslims are STILL at 15%.

So, go on, cry for another 15 fucking years, I'll happily watch.

Post the populations of those regions with high TFRs as well, I wanna see how Chechnya with their 1 million people is gonna outbreed Russia.

His text is a google translate, so complete nonsense. Don't give up.

Stay mad, you know it's true ;)

Vlad is a fucking embarrassment.

>le proxy xoxols meme

do you need an ambulance friendo?

You're so stupid it hurts.

10 fucking times is the post-Soviet fertility collapse is mentioned, yet you went and made the comparison to 60%.

Do I need to drill a hole in your thick skull, to make you understand that DESPITE the collapse, Russians are still breeding and will breed even more after 2030?

Are you brain-dead?

The ebil muslims STAYED at 15% despite Russians not breeding, what do you think that says, Joni? Did you pass middle school?

>ukrainian education

nickname for Vladimir is actually Vova

Vlad is for Vladislav

Thanks for clearing that up Ukrainebro

Proxy or not, cockhole immigrants are not a meme.

You wanna give me one reason, why an adult from "Australia" would defend the shitshow that's Ukraine?

Russia's understandable, they actually do stuff on this planet. Ukraine? Land of cheap prostitutes and dipshits. That's about it.

Oh not this fucking shill again.

Your posts are so low energy I get a headache just reading them.

k
y
s

>russia is diyng guyz
>says a ukranian
oh the irony

t. liberal cuck from Belgrade

Internesting change of numbers. The offical stats say 10% for couple years ago but you state that the figure has always been 15% ?

> Post the populations of those regions with high TFRs as well, I wanna see how Chechnya with their 1 million people is gonna outbreed Russia.

There are already 1,4 million just in chechen and unknown number in major cities. They are not your only muslims and especially not the ones that are openly rebelling against government currently (dagestan). Basically they only have to keep the population steady for hundred years but they have above replacement level demographics and let the muslim immigration help their objective.

>prostitues

1990s meme

Country has large anount of natural resources, agriculture, reasonable military industrial complex considering how much the country struggled after '91 and has a strategic position geographically

Ukraine is based. What has Austria ever done apart from lock their daughters in dungeons?

maybe just the UK , here articles about Snowden , NSA and privacy are still present to this day and they became a thing when terrorists attacks occured because people started asking the french government to spy on every muslim.

See he even knows me. We gave him a nice old ass-blast the other day, he remembers.

Had to leave the thread crying that one, after actual Australians showed up and shat on his life.

LOL. Where did you dig up that shit? If you're gonna source wikipedia keep sourcing wikipedia don't come at me with some "predictions", and post the ACTUAL fucking numbers.

Here they are by the way.

>they actually do stuff on this planet

yeah, like stealing shitload of money from themselves, doing shitty heroin and sending their sons to die like dogs in a desert.
that's... remarkable.

I BTFO those other "Aussies" pretty hard you dungeonigger

you know those stats are for the whole country , Siberia , Chechenya and other shitholes included.
life near 250km around moscow is pretty comfy, after 250km the civilisation is pretty lost desu.

And engage in the most cringe worthy "global power" insecurities I've ever seen

> large amount of resources

All in the east and soon going back to uncle Putin ;)

> agriculture

lul, good luck with that

> military industrial complex

let's see how long that lasts without Russian influence

> strategic position

Literally one big field that could be taken on one week by one Russian tank batallion

> what has Austria done

We've not turned into a shithole, which for me, is the biggest accomplishment of them all.

As the saying goes, Moscow is not true Russia

you know you're just a proxy state as a result from a dumb ex soviet leader who didn't wanted to share half of your land to Poland and take half of this shithole for them ?
stay butthurt fucking slavic mongol.

Christ your posts are just so inane and lack texture you make me want to scream.

How much are they paying you bro?

Well "as the saying goes"

Truth hurts

>half-jew half-gypsie talked

As your cucked leader said, "You're just going to have to get used to it."

Do you hear that? Quick! Get to cover, there's a massive white truck driving towards you, inshallah

If he dies, you die with him.

> large amount of resources

yep all is in the east for the most important part, and maybe not going back to putin , i wanna see a new country ! long live Novorossya.

> agriculture

Ukraine hold the best agriculture land in the whole world, the problem is their economy and lack of financing this land.

> military industrial complex
none

> strategic position
lol , Ukraine is a flat country ,there is not such things except if you hide in a city but then ... Katyushka.

> what has Austria done
Austria ? started 2 world wars and is one of the most economically stable and homogenous country in the western Europe.

>>this fucking shill again
>comes to shill on Cred Forums every day
hello retard, you think no one noticed the threads where some buttblasted australian hohol made 40% of replies?

> Where did you dig up that shit?

From neutral and objetive sources. Pew research basically proved pol right about moderate mudslimes.

What you are posting are propaganda infrographs. If you look at the table you see that only people going above 2.1 are either mudslimes or asian nomads in Russia. Not white people. That will lead to only one thing.

What you are posting is number of births per year. That info on itself does not tell anything about population predictions itself yet. US is still 60% white but on birth levels they have only 49% on the babies. Same thing in Russia. Whites don't make their share of the babies. This is common sense that stats show you.

By going back to Putin, I obviously meant that the people who live there will go back into Russia's orbit. It's not that hard to remember who showed up on your doorstep, called you a terrorist and started bombing you.

Even before the war, most of the mines and factories there were Russian-owned, one could almost say the assblasted Ukrainians bombed them, just because they were jelly.

Hi retard, haven't you had your daily dose of anal rape from Jamal today? You have a quota to fill for mama Merkel remember?

Enjoy your cultural enrichment ;))

>GDP per capita
>relevant
absolutely howling, only poor people would ever care to mention national averages to make themselves look Bette off

The average life expectancy of men in Moscow makes up 69 years and of women 76 years, and I'm not sure of the suicide rate in Moscow.

Everything except for georgia, is a plus on every sane mans list.

First he posts wikipedia... fine we let it slide

Then some graph with "predictions" comes out of nowhere and THAT'S suddenly "neutral" and "objective".

Kiddo, there are NO neutral and objective sources in regards to what goes in Russia, you should just fucking learn that already.

And the graph I posted, IRONICALLY, references the same source your wiki did, and you defended that 3 comments ago.

So why don't you just take a hammer and apply directly to your forehead, your "debating" is reminiscent of teaching an old dog to not piss in the corner.

Everyone has the same heterosexual rights if you wanna be technical.

LOW ENERGY POSTING

KYS

>#1 destabilizing factor in the world, started dozens of wars for no reason

That would be USA and Saudi Arabia

Or the metric tonnes of methane emanating from your shitting streets destorying the ozone?

Georgia got rekt super hard and it was fun to watch, what's wrong with that?

Did Putin leave his armies there and depose the president or something?

He literally just took a casual stroll to their capital, made the georgian "army" surrender, and then went back.

It was fucking hilarious and a perfect example of a military "intervention".

Why do you want to kill yourself?

>30 posts by this ID

Can't make this shit up famalam

WHats this haircut called?

India why are you doing military drills with US and then getting mad at Russia doing the same with Pakistan?

You know they're just selling weapons right, it's nothing personnel?

Besides after Russians saved you from getting nuked by Americans, you should probably have more respect for them and stop trying to Jew them at every corner.

My 2 shekels.

Are you mad that you didn't come to this thread earlier? Because now you're literally copying the comments aimed at you the last time, where your anal-pain was spread over 50+ replies.

raymund?

> Kiddo, there are NO neutral and objective sources in regards to what goes in Russia, you should just fucking learn that already.

Apparently not even Russian goverments offical stats that contradict your own numbers.

> the graph I posted,

Graph does not tell anything. Just like if I would tell you that american whites have one million babies per month.

If population doesn't make 2.1 children. It is on decline.

If population makes over 2.1 children. Then it is growing.

You don't seem to understand that if Russian consist 88% of russian federation population and they make only 70% of russian federations children. Then the population is on decline.

vasiliy?

God wont kill off his prophet Putin peace be upon him

>People in America love Russians
Somehow opinion polls show otherwise. Or are they all rigged? I thought you had free media with no propaganda?
>That should've alarmed you from the get-go if you were sick of SJWs trying to censor people and getting news agencies shut down by calling them racist.
Those SJWs are the ones getting fucked in Russia so most people support it.
>Sounds a lot like "Sunni Islam is the only true Islam, Shia Islam is banned here." Christianity has many sects.
Most of our Muslims are secular Sufi, Shia are usually Azeri here and no, it's not banned. Unlike terrorist Wahhabi sect that your ally Saudi Arabia practices and spreads.
>Muslims are joining the army at an alarmingly fast pace which you should be worried about, unless you're one of those #NotAllMuslims
I just noticed the source of your article is
>funded and presented by Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty
literally propaganda. And the Russian source it supposedly references is also very sketchy. I can't find any articles in Russian that say that draft quotas were cancelled. In 2014 there were like 7300 people from Caucasus drafted for one year service and in 2016 there were ~7600 people with no draft in Chechnya again. Muslims are generally fine, unless they are from Chechnya or Dagestan.

Do (you) seriously think that's there's only one pro-Ukraine shitposter from Aus??

Absolutely delusional as usual, I hope this shilling saves you from a life of destitute as a male prostitue ;)))

>probably some dirty chechen

L M A O

no, but I've got a friend in wien who likes to shitpost on pol too, so I thought, from the stuff you write, ou might be him

why the fuck would stats from Russia's government be neutral in regard to Russia? You high?

He is the lesser evil especially when america and israel are flooding the world with niggers and muslimes.

Post pics of Rania.

I can't wait until hillbag keels over and dies, live on TV during a debate with Trump.

>Somehow opinion polls show otherwise

Literally everyone hates you Russiabro, especially the butthurt states ;)

Never. Putin will become eternal God Emperor. Litterally the best Russian ruler in its history, better than Petr.

All of those sounds bretty gudd.

First you need to understand the concept of the Four Pillars of Russian Mat: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_mat#Four_pillars_of_mat

With just these 4 words you can read and write approximately 80% of any given conversation.

Chechens support Putin long as he pays them tribute in oil money.

It is the dagestanis that have open insurgency for islamic state.

So Russian goverment hates russian goverment?

Technically speaking demographic data collected by goverments is usually pretty pure since manipulation of it is not productive for mass manipulation schemes.

> Austrian russian shill thinks mudslimes are moderate cause pew research is not neutral

> graph does not tell anything
> please look at these predictions I dug up

When is Russia collapsing already can you tell us?

The last 15 years they had "terrible" birth rates and were supposed to die out.

Now it's the muslim menace that's taking over.

And all we have to support this, are shitwits like you who in one breath say things like "graph doesn't tell anything", then instantly try to shove some stats in the face.

It was a simple question.

What was the SOURCE of your "predictions"? Stop backpedaling.

I'm not even gonna bother with talking to you about demographics, it's painfully obvious all of it is going over your head, so just quietly answer where you dug up that "muslim predictions" chart, so I can dismiss you as an idiot and move on.

Because it sure as fuck didn't come from nowhere official.

And the "graph" I posted DOES tell something, because it's the fucking graph of BIRTHS in ALL of Russia, which is a pretty important statistic when "debating" demographics.

Don't tell me, you're gonna backpedal to mortality after getting BTFO, I might just have to fly to Finland, and give you a bitch slap.

o-okay Ramzan, not too close

second best, Alexander III was better

>proxyfag

tell him, raymund is a fucking terrible name and he should change it if he ever wants to get laid

or at the very least, sue his parents

who the fuck calls their child raymund, are they jewish?

you sound like a kremlinoid tard

whatcha doing in austria russkie?

subverting much?

Let the hangings begin.

> tfw Ramzan wanted to crusade all over Ukraine but Putin told him no

We could have had epic beheading videos....

Actually agree.

Did you really need half an hour to come up with a dece reply? Fuck me, the famines are real it seems, post address I'll send a tater or two.

More like Nicholas I, the fuck up

Azov would be getting brutally rekt by chechens.

Funny they can't seem to stop them joining ISIS, not sure there would be many left to fight in Ukraine!

his name's Raymond, but I wrote it differently because I used to call him rein in den mund.
Surprisingly, although he's ulgy af, he's good with women. And he gets those that pay shit for him aswell.
Not jewish, mother Russian, father German

>i wanna see a new country ! long live Novorossya

Rope. Neck. Collaborator.

Azov couldn't subdue a band of miners and civvies, going up against chechens would have been a sight to behold.

Never mind the regular Russian army or Speznaz that was invading them every week.

Based Italiabro

You mean the chechens that ran away to Turkey after the wars and are now on traitor lists with Kadyrov?

Let them go to ISIS, Russian bombers will finish the job gladly.

Ah. Leftovers.

Eбaть ты пиздишь блядь.

Russia isn't bombing ISIS

This alone proves you don't know shit and seriously need to loose your virginity. Stop playing video games for fucks sake

That's the truth.

You're lucky actual Australians didn't show up this time, cockhole.

I'm happy with the job I did though, the thread is a graveyard of asshurt drones.

Until next time, bitchboy ;)

> When is Russia collapsing already can you tell us?

Societies don't collapse. Just like brazil does not collapse or mexico when upper class vanishes. It just turns into gradually worse place to live.

> What was the SOURCE of your "predictions"?

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/19/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

Collection of one of the best researches into muslims in western hemisphere.

> And all we have to support this, are shitwits like you who in one breath say things like "graph doesn't tell anything", then instantly try to shove some stats in the face.

May I ask your education level?

What happens to population that has fertility below 2.1?

> I posted DOES tell something, because it's the fucking graph of BIRTHS in ALL of Russia,

1) It only separates muslim births
2) It does not show rate of muslim births compared to their population
3) it does not show non-russian/non-slavic births

what?

yeah, Russia doesn't do shit, that's why in 4 years of western "help" the terrorists only grew in power and territory
>Aleppo is impossible to take
what?
>Ceasefire won't be before 2020
what?
>Russia can't force stop others from flying unanounced
S-300 what?
>Turkey is an ally, Kurds also
let's make (((them))) choose who they favor more and side with the other side

They are paid. They always have russian parents.

Take them home to mother russia where they can sit in drab buildings with nashi members before western security services put a bullet in them. You have my extreme sympathy to have to suffer a 'leader' like putin who sponsors these cunts. Hang in there user.

Nah, you got rekt

;)

> what happens to populations with fertility rates below 2.1

We can see what happens, the stats are there for Russia.

They bounce back.

Hope you didnt cuckpedal too far outside your cuckshed today, Joni, wouldn't want you to get a cold.

Why is islandmonkey butthurt. How is the weather in kiev?

Based Canadabro, you guys are alright

Don't let the mart sharters tell you otherwise

The decedents of the occupying communist forces and the KGB sponsored exit visas in the 70s/80s. who are paid to shitpost and run proxies for russian trollfarms.Leftovers, traitors. Refuse.

In a way dead men. They are just too stupid to realize it.

It's "descendants" you cockhole.

I'm Irish. We keep tabs on what your state sponsored russian ex pats get up subverting our nation.

Rope meet neck.

2 cockholes tooting each other's horns, how fucking hilarious.

I must admit, the effect would have been better if you were both posting with the flag of the country you actually come from.

All you need know is that "irish" polack to join your team, and you can shitpost in every anti-putin thread until death from cheetos doth y'all part

did you understand yourself? what the fuck are you talking about?
who's supposed to be paid? his parents are 50/50 Russian. He's a german citized btw.
dude chill out. try to realize what you're talking about. you're so in over your head, that you've constructed a Putin and Russia cult
I mean I'd be really proud if everything what the west claims is true. Putin would truly be a God (now he's just half-God)

I'm Irish. Not polish.

We know where you are, where you live, where you eat, where your gangs are, your connections with the far left and far right.

They can all be in a hole in the ground in 24 hours.

I assume other countries have a similar mechanism.

Now to the off please fuck.

> We can see what happens

Well... yeah? This is going to some big lebowski surreal humour.

> the stats are there for Russia.

Yes and it is below the line for ethnic russian people and above the line for non-russians

> They bounce back.

You base that on what? This decline has been trend for almost 40 years in western hemisphere and 60 year olds are not going to make their second baby.

> Hope you didnt cuckpedal too far outside your cuckshed today, Joni, wouldn't want you to get a cold.

This is quite low energy reddit-tier stuff. You got AIDS already?
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-hiv-cases-reach-record-high-of-over-a-million-a6828816.html

How is the Putin Cyborg program going? Any advancements on Putin-2?

All these "questions" you have towards me are directly answered in the articles I posted. Are you pretending to be retarded or is it that hard for you to read them? Are you perhaps illiterate? Go and fucking read them, then come back to me, I'm tired of repeating myself.

Post gypsy hand/passport or gtfo hohol

I'll tell you a secret, but keep it between us, Putin-2 is already in full working mode, he's been in use since 2014
that's why we had this little crisis for a little, but now we're coming back, the cyborgs adjusted to the situation, we should be fine

Look more leftovers.

> this article from bullshit site predicts that coca cola shares will go 3000% in next may
> I have made my point

You are quite funny.

Your paranoia and retardation are hilarious, I'm gonna save this thread.

What's the best way to deal with traitors working for moscow who live in our countries?

Quiet snatch and vanish in the middle of the night or something more formal?

Take them in the middle of the night, drop them in Antarctica and tell them it's Siberia.

wtf I love Putin now

Who's Maltsev? Putin's potential successor?

>LGBTQ
I do not even know these letters are anymoar, you weirdos keeps just making new ones up. You damn Swedes!

But much true yes
>trying to influence presidential election in the U.S. in favor of Drumpf
Thank you for correcting the record.
>THEY HAVE IT
>THEY HAVE IT
>THEY HAVE IT
You are all going to jail, it's fortold that hillary dies of her head shit, and after this she will do great damage to you from the grave. I don't think she has much time now. Thank the Gods for that.
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU

Nothing.

Pro-Russian ukrainian who shilled hard for Putin ended up being used as a false flag attacker to Crimea in couple of months ago.

It still works like soviet system where useful idiots are taken care of after they have done their work.

noice