SOROS QUIETLY ORGANISING NEW SKYPERY

>Soros-Linked ‘October Surprise That Will End Trump’: The Campaign To Register 8 Million ‘Global Citizens’ To Vote
>Avaaz is carefully skirting around US election laws to quietly mobilise a hitherto-untapped 13m base of US diaspora into an anti-Trump voting bloc
>It's illegal for them to advocate for Hillary so they are campaigning on "stopping Trump's hate"
>They developed tools to make it easier for progressive overseas US citizens to vote
>Soros is spending $25m on global outreach

This man is just a determined sonofabitch.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/

Other urls found in this thread:

21stcenturywire.com/2016/01/12/avaaz-the-wests-online-pro-war-propaganda-and-color-revolution-ngo/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/google-wants-to-control-and-sanitize-the-internet-in-the-name-of-fighting-harassment/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bamp

bump

Does Fox News report on shit like this? They seem to have the largest demographic of old, mainstream conservatives.

Fox news are cuckservatives
They think once whites will become a minority "natural conservatives" AKA spics will jump on their train. Pro tip cuckservatives are retarded and that will never happen.

I don't know, but it seems as though this should be countered in social media somehow, or monitored closely for breaches of electoral law.

It's surprising that so few US citizens abroad bother to vote.

Bumping. No way thia shi can slide. This undying zombie faced ghoul is going to far tampering the elections. Fuck those SS swine for accepting his bribes instead of sticking this disgusting creature into the oven.

This man needs to be killed

Your vile demagogue Trump is on his last legs, soon him and your vile Frog-god will be cast into the dirt and a new progressive era of multiculturalism will dawn on your backwards and hate filled societies.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders

Victory to Soros - I hope his bountiful life continues so he can shine more light into peoples lives - regardless what you bigots here think.

Soros is winning the election for Trump

Ah, so he is the guy behind it? I subscribe to that shit to signal being a "peaceful citizen", had seen it pass.

Anyway we can troll this like the anti-Trump petition?

Will somebody please put a fucking bullet in Soros' head already? This guy is a real life Bond villain.

Fox News is pro-Clinton. The DNC leaks last week showed the Clinton campaign referring to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and FOX as having contact with the campaign and being on a mailing list to release negative "hits". The specifically mentioned pro-Clinton panels on Fox are O'Reilly, Kelly, and 2 others.

MSNBC has been better than FOX this election while CNN has sunk to clickbait tabloid levels.

Repugs don't like it when people can vote

shoo shoo, nimrod faget

why is this kike still around???????

Democracy is right wing you dumbass. The left is totalitarian.

what the fuck does this mean

Its when outside influence try to intervene local politics. If you couldn't submit your vote then you should gtfo.

Dual citizenship are a joke

He bathes in the blood of virgin children and has organ replacements every hour. I don't think the natural method works on these things. No what needs to happen is some kind soul in his private army points his rifle behind this ghouls head and unloads 30 rounds of justice. But it would never happen.

Oh Fuck, well now all the retards that cameup here because "OMG GEORGE BUSH GOT ELECTED, MY FREEDUMS" are getting their say,fuck

Then where do the old conservatives get their news from? A lot of them don't use the internet, and particularly not alternative news sites. It's crazy that Trump is doing as well as he's doing, considering he gets no positive coverage.

>thinking overseas votes are counted, and not thrown into a furnace with all the letters to Santa at the North Pole.

This guy knows whaddup.

I'm surprised some crazy fuck hasn't tried. And that doesn't just go for Soros, but a lot of other people that belong to the tribe.

I see nothing wrong with registering overseas American Citizens.

They might get a surprise. All those Americans abroad might not be as lefty as they think.

Lots of people living on military bases abroad, studying hard sciences, or working for military contractors or foreign engineering firms.

>Then where do the old conservatives get their news from?

the Wall Street Journal. For any man over 65 in the USA it might as well be the Bible.

>(((Avaaz)))

>Avaaz is, indeed, part of the color revolution apparatus, having apparently received funds from George Soros’ Open Society Foundation to start up in 2007. Avaaz was founded by Res Publica and Moveon.org, both Soros-funded organizations that attempt to co-opt the American left into supporting ideas and campaigns closely associated with the communitarian foundation oligarchs.

21stcenturywire.com/2016/01/12/avaaz-the-wests-online-pro-war-propaganda-and-color-revolution-ngo/

They're pro-Trump?

What is a 'skype' (Kike?) and a 'google'?

google is nigger, skype is kike or spic i already forgot

Jew and nigger.

Americans don't give a shit about foreigner opinions.

Doomed from the start.

If you are employed and domiciled overseas you are expatriated. You do not pay tax to any region of the US for its infrastructure and are therefore void of participating in the electoral process of power.

No.

I get that skype sounds like kike but what's the deal with google? Where did this fresh meme come from? This wasn't happening two days ago.

Fuck yeah it would put fear if some private army security's sense of good just flickers on for a brief moment and attempts to assassinate one of these ghouls.
Sure they would be killed even if it was pulled off but that guy would be hailed as a martyr and scare the others into watching their back forever since now they can't trust their private army.

>They're pro-Trump?

No. They support whoever the pro-business conservatives are. In this race that was Jeb! and Rubio.

They have one or two opinion columnists who support Trump but mostly their paper would be called Neo-Conservative.

The worst thing about the Wall Street Journal is actually the opinion/editorial page but that is what everyone talks about. Their straightforward reporting doesnt really make headlines.

If the Republican scum keep trying to stop the Democratic process and denying people their right to vote you'll see some left totalitarianism goober

>If you are employed and domiciled overseas you are expatriated.

Americans living abroad on a military base are considered to be living on US soil.

See McCain, John- Birth in the US Canal Zone.

>tax to any region of the US

that isn't a test for voting.

Just meme about it hard enough and people will pick up on it

Google is starting an advanced word filter to combat (((online abuse))).
'Google' is intended to fuck with Google by making it a negative euphemism for niggers

bump

American living abroad here, can I use this and then vote for Trump anyway, or will they block me from voting for Trump somehow?

Tell me more about this filter. In what context does it work. Do you mean it won't allow you to type certain words or search certain things? Or is it going to censor words on sites, or block then outright? Like here being blocked on Chrome.

Skypery?

Fox are controlled opposition.
The Dems and Reps are 2 heads of the same serpent, that's why Bush and the GOP back Hillary over Trump.

This is about globalism vs nationalism.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/19/google-wants-to-control-and-sanitize-the-internet-in-the-name-of-fighting-harassment/

Kikery. See thread

Nigger
Kike
Jew

I've a feeling those aren't the ones this outreach will be focused upon. We could embrace this specifically in order to emphasize what a great idea it is to ensure all our soldiers get to participate in the voting process.

Regardless this is a good opportunity to emphasize the importance of paper ballots that don't receive any special progressive Diebold post-processing. That could even segue into it being wise to have the votes counted by more than just the one organization who's apparently somewhere in fucking Spain.

?

See I don't know either but now's a good time to get talking about it

US expats pay US taxes

Sean Hannity will probably talk about it. I have a Sirius trial on my new Lincoln and have been listening to 125 Patriot.

A lot of older folk will listen to him. Idk how you guys feel about him but whatever. He openly supports trump.

almost looks like fat smoking man from xfiles

>

He puts out a three hour podcast every day too. Might be the same content as what's on sirius. The more I've listened to him the more based he's revealed himself to be. He's good in my book.

Interesting.

My step dad is rich as fuck and has read it forever. Maybe I'll look into it for myself.

>breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/surprise-that-will-end-trump-globalists-registering-8-million/
To bad none of them remembered to registered by January of this year so their over seas votes are considered invalid.

one of the heads of the jewish beast... communism

Dems also spend millions bussing shitskins to the polls

Repubs should really do the same with White people

DELETE THIS

I think it is the same broadcast. The other shows other than Glenn beck are good. That guy is a Google faggot.

What are the chances it backfires and they actually vote for Trump?

>Enter Database
>Update table X set RegDate = (Unix second representing any January date)

Nah

>Soros in budgie smugglers
Who does he think he is, Based Tones?

It won't backfire. Any dissenting records will corrected.

Or the Christian Science Monitor, which is actually still somewhat neutral.

You do know, right, that the WSJ is owned by the asshole who owns Fox? Right? It's not indie anymore.

Fox is deeply conflicted. Some of their people hate Trump--Shepherd Smith openly, that bitch Megyn Kelly snidely and passive-aggressively, and O'Reilly bends as the wind blows and cares about nothing but his own fame and reputation.

Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, and Tucker Carlson absolutely adore Trump and openly support him. Late night host Tom Shillue does too, and Greg Gutfeld, previously very cynical about Trump, is coming around, surprisingly, and defending him.

The real question is why someone hasn't put up the cash to have him hit. Hypothetically if someone offered me 50k (he is too high-profile to accept less) plus expenses I would accept the contract. Hypothetically I would need everything up front but could hypothetically guarantee a positive result. Just some food for thought.

Soros has at least 23 billion. I get the feeling that he has an arrangement with anyone who could get to him that he'll double the offer and order a reverse hit.

As far as ive seen the bad with trump is no abortions.

Also hes joking about Everything and people beliebe

While the other candidates are dems 2.0

Discuss

rich traitors that aren't stuck living in this shithole

That's why you aren't told the identity of the heavy. This issue is more common than you would think.

If they live abroad they shouldn't be allowed to do so. Fuck them. They have no skin in the game.

The frog cannot fight the owl, but submits. The owl, for it's wisdom and strength, does not realize that it is not a foe, but a carrier of a poison that will take root and soon kill it from within.

Thanks.

WHY DOESNT HE FUCKING DIE ALREADY

Why aren't you willing to kill him?

The German resistance planned to suicide bomb Hitler. Use the same method on Soros. Actually, get a Muslim to do it for deniability and maximum irony.

the thing i'm really wondering about Soros and the other globalists...

IS that once the First world countries are all destroyed, where exactly did they plan on escaping to with all of their money?

Can't be Israel, because Israel would straight up be destroyed without America protecting it.

It must be a solo mission, you can't involve others in a hypothetical plot like this.

>give American ballots to Israeli diaspora jews

But the Israelis would end up voting for Trump...

Why arent you?

That's my point. Pay an ex-Muslim to do it so that it looks like a terror attack facilitated by Soros' own open borders ideology.

Doubt that will work, nothing else he has wasted his money on the US works. The BLM movement isn't motivating blacks to vote for Hillary. It's either demotivating them, and turning some to Trump (the ones that think BLM has gotten kinda crazy)

True, and typically the hitman doesn't know who's paying him either.

But Soros may have gone another route, made a list of assassins who would pose the biggest threat if they were paid to kill him, and payed them to work for him exclusively. He certainly has the money.

The last thing I can think of (and it is pretty likely), is that he had so much dirt on anyone who'd have the both the reason and mean to order a hit, that it's not worth the risk.

Can I use this to vote Trump anyways?

I have a US passport

I understood you, friend. Still can't take that risk, it has to be done correctly the first try. Many will have to die on the way to him and throwing an amateur in the mix is asking for trouble.

Do you have the money?

>kickstarter
>>kikestopper
>>>skypestalker
>>>>getting them to crowdfund it using refugee gibs
an user can dream

yeah but how many americans are left?

People are too busy prefixing american with identity shit that doesn't matter.

No realistic way for a clean removal with such a powerful target?

Do you understand how many are out there? "Elite hitmen" are a meme, if anyone knows what you do and who you are you would be fucked from the gate.

>This man is just a determined sonofabitch.

him doing this just makes the election steal seem more plausible

>old, mainstream conservatives.

these are the people that hate Hillary the most

Soros' entire net worth isn't 1% of what the koch brothers have in a single PAC.

The SS should have shot him instead of accepting his bribes
Yet again Germany is directly responsible for ruining the planet

It's possible but very unlikely with the degree of security in place for him.

>The DNC leaks last week showed the Clinton campaign referring to CNN, MSNBC, ABC, and FOX as having contact with the campaign and being on a mailing list to release negative "hits".

was that a surprise?

ABC News executive
producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security
Adviser.

CBS President David
Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National
Security Adviser for Strategic
Communications.

ABC News correspondent
Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay
Carney

ABC News and Univision
reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy
Press Secretary

ABC President Ben
Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth
Sherwood

CNN President Virginia
Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom
Nides.

Do you think there might be a
little bias in the news?

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T ANYONE FIND AND KILL THIS CUNT!

>mfw these diaspora Americans overwhelmingly vote for Trump and win him the election

There were no ovens, pham

Too easy to trace, unfortunately.

His son is the real cocksucker if you ask me, figuratively and literally.

Some mid 20s or early 30s beta nu male, holds exactly the same amount of influence and meets with presidents etc too... just no one ever talks about him.

Old man Soros wont last much longer.

No one has been paid to do so, yet.

The same principles apply to the hit, though. Hypothetically it wouldn't be very difficult to kill either of them with the proper planning but no one will put up the funds for them. They simply aren't important to the type of people that have others killed.

True. That still leaves my last point. Come to think of it, that's how it works in politics; everyone has dirt on everyone else. Though I'm not sure what info would be big enough to topple him. Whether it's that or not, there has to be a reason nobody's killed him yet.

>meets with presidents
no, no, Obama visited him in his place in New York, can you imagine to have so much influence you can make the POTUS show up at your sons flat

>I'm surprised some crazy fuck hasn't tried. And that doesn't just go for Soros, but a lot of other people that belong to the tribe.

maybe KEK can do something about these vile blasphemers?

He isn't an underworld figure, to put it simply. You have to step on toes to get yourself killed and he doesn't run in those circles, afaik.

>working for military contractors or foreign engineering firms.

some of these guys I have spoken to are actually pro Hillary, they think Hillary will provide for better contracts coming up

His constant meddling in international affairs, and attempts to destroy Europe haven't pissed off enough of the wrong people?

You would be surprised with how immigration positively effects the black market. The "wrong people" (citizens, I assume) don't have the money or wherewithal to commit to this. Money talks.

I think youre probably mistaken, and his security team likely rivals Janet Yellens, which consists of a group that actually bought the house in front of hers, and fills it with a whole team of assault rifle toting mercenaries, with cameras all over the place and more personal security than the president.

Soros knows hes a hated man, its probably nearly impossible, and if it is possible, anyone who tried would almost certainly be killed themselves directly after.

He'll probably die soon anyway, there's no real point. Better to break up his organization.

Then they should be exempt from paying US taxes when working abroad. Which they currently aren't (one of the few countries that robs from its citizens working overseas)

Distance is your friend. Killing them is easy, never said it was easy to get away.

Can someone fucking hit his plane with a stinger or something already?

Even Gaddafi had a bulletproof tent, you ever seen those bulletproof suit videos?

Its 2016, come on.

Globalists are actually a cult of frankist jews, they want to literally destroy the world.

It's best to cut the head off and attack the body during the confusion. But if people aren't willing to seize the opportunity it is indeed pointless.

The mayor of Chicago has at least 3 guards, and I think its closer to 5-7.. saw him in a video where he came to interview some black person or something about raciss white folks, and they included his team in the shot as he walked off.

All of the Charlotte Protestors on Soros Inc. Payroll. Which you can easily obtain a job via Craigslist for about $15.00 an hour. However the risks are getting shot or run over by a car.

This sounds like an act of desperation
Are the polls lying to us ?

Could it be that Trump the lesser evil will prevail ?

Like I said, distance. I doubt he comes out with a bulletproof helmet, probably a vest/plates and a swarm of security.

DDOS on Avaaz when ?

It just occurred to me that I misunderstood your original post. If we can gloss over my being slow on the uptake, what makes you think that anyone on this board has the requisite surplus of coin and deficiency of reasons to live to, in this hypothetical scenario, hire you to kill George Soros?

That's all well and good but it's difficult to protect a man whose head has exploded.

Hey, I hope youre not planning on doing anything stupid user, I wouldnt want any part in a conspiracy you know.

No doubles, faggot

No one is stupid enough to seriously entertain that idea, rich or not (I would at least hope they wouldn't). Like I said in my first post this is just food for thought. A glimmer of hope, if you will.

Hypothetically would I accept a job like this? Absolutely. Bringing down such a house of cards would be glorious even if I wouldn't survive it (very likely). Hypothetically.

It's just a front to start producing hundreds of thousands of fake votes with fake and/or dead people on them.

Like how the kikes sabotaged the Austrian elections with postal votes.

However if Donald Trump loses he and the RNC will certainly contest and the truth will come out. I don't know why Soros is doing this, he's fucking it up for Hillary. The Austrian election had to be done over as well due to tampering with the postal votes, but Americans aren't as passive as Austrians who will graciously agree to a do-over.

When I get a bag stuffed with about 80k you can worry, user. This is all hypothetical and there is no conspiracy here.

Los Pepes when?

food for thought; killing people is bad.

>implying killing strigoi is that easy.

(((Democratic process))) = food stamps for votes

No ones gonna get 1 km of that

Truth, trying anything near his home would be suicide with a high probability of failure.

why do you guys dislike him? he`s just a successful businessman protecting his interests. isn`t that what the american dream is all about? he works hard every day to keep what he worked all his life for. why don`t you just pick yourself up by your bootstraps like him?

Trump has divine protection

Don't you mean 50k? Your hypothetical price is as consistent as Hillary Clinton's post-9/11 medical diagnosis. In any case, given that your chances of surviving this hypothetical scenario are virtually zero, what point would there be in setting any price at all? Surely, you would just be putting one more person's head on the chopping block, hypothetically?

Even supposing you have an answer for all this, what skills would be required for this hypothetical assassination, and do you have them?

Except anyone who lives nearby. Or who has friends who live nearby. Or who is just passing through.

The immorality of such an act bothers me.

50 plus expenses would be around 80

Hypothetically I take the 30 for expense and bury the rest for my hypothetical family. Hypothetically I was trained as a sniper and have been a survivalist since I was a boy. I hypothetically posess the skills to be successful with a higher chance than most to escape.

which forbidden youtube cucked you into this retard logic? there are no magic conspiracies and as a friendly reminder Ill point out that Soros' entire net worth isn't 1% of what the koch brothers have in a single PAC.

When Trump becomes president, i have a feeling he'll have Trump killed

If Soros is calling for them, they will be counted.
He has influence and power.

thats all part of (((Trump's))) plan to eliminate inheritance tax, die, and funnel a billion cash to first bank of israel in his daughters name. its unprecedented.

he's the ultimate alt right boogey man too bad his power and influence is like .1% of the koch kikes

And the Kochs are sending their money to shillary, fucking shill.

>alt right
>a thing that exists
Don't even choose

FUCK OFF OWEN JONES

Nice