The God kek literally being on BBC news

>the God kek literally being on BBC news

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37431509

Other urls found in this thread:

hazencreative.com/portfolio/brekeke/
kek.jp/en/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE MEMES ARE MIXING INTO REALITY

Lol, are we? The standard fare of shitposting and memes is taken by the BBC as an actual effort.
>They are attempting to make the hard right cool.

>it's real

SOON BROTHERS!

Kek is announcing his physical coming on our planet.
Praise Kek !

>an obscure internet imageboard created to troll reddit social justice warriors gave birth a living God now recognized in mainstream media

what a time to be alive.

>created to troll reddit social justice warriors

Now I want Hillary to talk about how worshipping Kek is dangerous and is a neonazi satanic tier sect owned by Trump for attracting the masses

We all need to start wearing holy symbols of our lord and savior kek. Make it into a real religion, since Christianity is so cucked now.

We have to replace our culture that has been eroded by our enemies and refuse to adopt their culture.

This, actually. It's time for people to unironically become Kekomancers, maybe even spin a narrative on how oppressed and sheit we are by this Christianity-centric society. Make it happen.

>He thinks I'm referring to Cred Forums

WITNESSED

what's funnier is farage has been anthropomorphised as a frog many times by political cartoonists.

farage is lord keks worldly form.

Yep, I'm sure I was transported to a bizzaro universe one day

Cred Forums was right and BTFO at the same time.
I love Cred Forums lads.

>Kekism might be a legit religion in 50 years
This board is not for the weak minded.
Kek bless.

Include me in the screencap!

beholded

The prophecy of kek is true!

Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this world with you.

'If you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.'

'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

'You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Cred Forums board Cred Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

Where were you when we took pepe back from the normals.

GET OUT MOLOCH FAG REEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU CANNOT BEAT LORD KEK

Starting the fire

You can basically use satanic Chaosophy for this, you don't even need to make a parody of it because in the system "current 218" all the representations of chaos could be considered rightfully a god, with or without only as a symbol. But well i'm not in it since it can be a very dangerous thing, who led to the death of some people.
Maybe we should just stick on Cred Forums cause the last time a big joke like this happened by a guy called Mohammed he is still being worshiped worldwide

There is Pepe the Frog - often now seen with Donald Trump hair - and the God Kek - who was born in a convoluted journey from LOL (laugh out loud) through World of Warcraft via the Korean language into a general sign of approval and thence into Egyptian mythology.

LOL

What would a kek holy symbol look like? It can't be too complex, it needs to be massed produced!

>Stealing memes from Reddit and calling Cred Forums.
You people have fallen so far. It's pathetic.

Looks like this lad;

£

How do we call the religion and how do we claim more ridiculous rights for us?

+ it includes animal sacrifice. I really do not want that.

confirmed by kek himself

kekrons

>It's a religious symbol Mr.DMV man

note how this article affirms the deity of Kek, more than just a Lord

this is the official symbol

Isn't it funny?

You know, when I came here 17 years ago, and I said that I wanted to lead a campaign to take back Pepe and make Cred Forums a political powerhouse, you all laughed at me.

Well I have to say, you're not laughing now are you?

>2021 census
>Kekism official UK religion with special safespace legal protections

MEME IT

what a time to be alive.

>sheit we are by this Christianity-centric society
Nono, by the chaos imposed by liberalism and immigrations, which are sheer symptoms of the influence of Moloch.

Kek wills it.

Mass diistributed communication has turned all free speech zones into memetic superpowers because the competition of ideas forces us to refine our rhetoric against all comers - the other side has locked them,selves into a hug box and grown weak; and we, the Umman Manda of the internet have swept down from the plains to pillage the cities grown fat with decadence

pic related

We must be winning. I never saw thought I'd see the day the establishment would grow to fear a cartoon frog.

Lord, I found it, it's easy, it's a frog and it's the frog's sound in Hungarian

BreKEKe

hazencreative.com/portfolio/brekeke/

That's multiple symbols, we need one that can be worn around the neck, like all those jesus lovers.

That's the Faroes

Can some oldfag start a thread to gather ideas for

>a name for the Religion
>symbols
>lore

Maybe even involve /lit/ to make a holy book.

You gotta be kidding me wtf acutal FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK UFKC FUCK YOU NEWS GEAT THE FUCK OUT OF Cred Forums
NORMALFAGOTSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>its habbening

>They have their own language
>Cuckservatives
>1488's

god fucking damn my sides

reminds me of those 00's CNN/Fox clips on teens "text speak"

>1488ers

This is such a fucking bullshit term. But at least it acts as a shibboleth to identify the newfags.

Literally no one has EVER called them "1488ers" or anything like that. They've always been called stormfags. This only became a thing after Milo, in his fucking article, decided to label us as such.

OH MY KEK! this shit's legit

Kek wills it. We're memeing the planet to a new golden age. I wonder if this will be taught in history classed in 50 years.

WTF, THIS IS REAL

>There is Pepe the Frog - often now seen with Donald Trump hair - and the God Kek - who was born in a convoluted journey from LOL (laugh out loud) through World of Warcraft via the Korean language into a general sign of approval and thence into Egyptian mythology.

That is not a very good description

god dammit this board is so fucking stupid

You're a fag

... say Canada

Kek is not real. Your false religion will fail. Singles confirm.

Didn't it say somewhere in the bible that god will manifest himself as the enemy?

>Kekomancers
No, we are Kekholds.

This fella is so fluent in the way he talks about this place though, he definitely browses here.

Oh hi Mark!

My dubs counter your attack

What the fuck is going on.

I feel like I've been controlling the space and time continuum since Jo Cox died.

It feels like psychosis.

A little info on Mark Mardell.
>Mr Mardell left the £3,000-a-month rental property last month to take up a new posting in America, but his landlady has been forced to spend thousands on repairs following his three-and-a-half-year tenancy.
>'There were food and wine stains everywhere. There was also a peculiar smell from animals which were kept by the family, and this has been particularly difficult to get rid of.’
>In his blog, Mr Mardell has admitted that one of his three teenage children has ‘a couple of rats’, while family pets have also included rabbits and cats.
How new are you? It's been like this for months now my super fantastic limey friend. We or someone or something fuckin broke something and well, it's HAPPENING!
Your powers are useless here.

Ala William Blake

If the truth is told so as to be understood, it shall be believed

WE'RE FAMOUS!

PRAISE

Sheeiiit praise kek

Here's the proof Kek is real
Praise him !
Thank you Lord, Hail Kek !!

Moloch, you are like a babby. Check these digits and despair!

Kek be praised

Kekism will become an actual religion in the following years. There will be a dedicated board for it, /kek/.

1. Go to psychiatrists explain him what meme Magic is and how you're influencing world politics through a Cartoon frog deity called Kek.
2. Get locked away
3. ???
4. Profit

CHECKED

HE IS HERE.KEK IS HERE.I CAN FEEL HIS PRESENCE.PRAISE KEK.MAY HE SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS UPON US AND FORGIVE US FOR OUR SINS.

cant keep a god kek down

>They run the gamut from those who claim to be defending the rights of white Europeans to promote their values, to out-and-out Nazis.
They actually said it. I love news websites.

PRAISE

UNSTOPPABLE

It was a decently written article aswell to be honest. He atleast managed to ALMOST stay neutral in the matter

>MAY HE SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS UPON US
Maybe if you start washing your ass.

POO IN LOO, PAJEET

>disclosure through memes

I need to take a break.

Praise kek

this board is keks holy book. it is written each and every day.

>quick google search on "Kek"
>kek.jp/en/index.html
>HIGH ENERGY ACCELERATOR RESEARCH ORGANIZATION

KEK LITERALLY BREAKS THE BOUNDARIES OF REALITY.

PRAISE KEK!

FUCK OFF POOLAND REEEEEEE

>Cred Forums has memed trump into the candidate and created a religion

No, this way it could be influenced by normies.

We need a holy book, maybe with the help of /lit/, something to fight against the influence of Moloch, self-improvement and stuff.
Also that other religions are ebil and that those who say Kek is violent should be decapitated.

POO IN LOO SMELLY INDIAN

also

CUM IN MUM

Witnessed your dubs too my friend.
Kek confirmed for UNSTOPPABLE

Kekkans rise!

I remember that card

What if Kek itself becomes our Symbol? Due to his very nature, being a cartoon frog, it's not only allowed but necessary to depict him every day as a form of religious custom?

WE ARE INFLUENCING POLITICS WITH MEME MAGIC