Following the student chimpouts

Students protesting, one has been shot. To follow visit news24.com.

Also created a kikebook page for some meme magic and bantz. Follow and contribute faggots: "SA Meme Magic"

Other urls found in this thread:

ewn.co.za/2016/09/22/Stellenbosch-University-students-slapped-with-interdict-say-feel-victimised
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your flag is fucking ugly. stupid simple colors that don't go well together. simple stupid fucking ugly ass flag

Fantastic observation Mohammad.

dont talk shit about toothpaste or we'll come colonise you

Good luck. I have hordes of niggers at my command.

What does Cred Forums think of based Julius Malema? Is he red pilled?

Commie and black nationalist. He's a raging faggot

If you consider Mugabe redpilled then sure.

Well I got the whole week off from varsity so pretty chuffed with it all.

Is this a yearly occurrence?

It seems like this happens on an annual basis.

>at my command
If that were true, you wouldn't have a flag that's literally meant to represent the rainbow of multiculturalism.

mohammed pls go

We still have the dompass system enforced here so it's class as usual.

ewn.co.za/2016/09/22/Stellenbosch-University-students-slapped-with-interdict-say-feel-victimised

>implying it wasn't a facade and white south africans are as cucked as europistanians

You keep on believing goy.

Will you have to do any catch up classes? When are you exams? Thank God I graduated from UCT before these stupid kaffirs started flinging their poo around

Yes it is. We literally have an extra season in South Africa, strike season. Not even shitposting.

My applied maths and comp sci lecturers have put this week's lectures on youtube.

What res were you in? I was Leo Marquard 2007 (now studying a second degree).

We have affordable quality dental care, too.

Hah, it's gotten that bad, eh? Thank Christ I bailed from the sinking ship that is SA a long time ago

>strike season

Even our niggers aren't that bad, but we are only starting to experience levels of SA chimpouts.

I was a dorpie :)

Yeah I'm surprised they've taken this long to reach our levels in the US.

Hey did you send in the zyklon ben image?

What does /pol think about my dissertation on Affirmative action. A paragraph :
The different requirements of compliance are set out in the following sections for the representation of black people in these mining companies. As expected the percentages of representation have increased, as with any new draft that aims for the goal of transformation, an increase in requirements will always be the case.
When questioned regarding the increase of these numbers in the current economic climate of 0% GDP growth the Department added that for the many years that we had growth at a rate of 3.5% this growth was not inclusive. The department further stated that it is exactly this growth rate that has forced us into being one of the most unequal nations in the world. This statement echoes the commentary on policies such as Affirmative action. If the department truly did not want to add to this major inequality gap then these policies would not be implemented. As figures from statssa show, the largest inequality gap exists within one of the very demographics these policies intend to target, namely the black African.

To add to this factor the mining industry was one of the only industries to have a direct positive correlation between the GDP growth rate and Employment, this trend continued up until March of 2013 when it started to fall in line with other industries due to international commodity markets changing. In contradiction to the statements the department made regarding GDP growth the chairperson of AngloGold Ashanti Mr Pityana stated the period between 2002 and 2007 saw the fastest growth of the black middle class. This statement is further supported by critics of Affirmative action such as Anthea Jeffry who is head of Policy Research at the Institute of race relations (IRR) who commented in direct response to the draft that when South Africa managed to bring its growth rate to 5% of its GDP in from 2005 to 2007, unemployment fell significantly for the first time since 1994