Hey, Cred Forums. I'm an intern for a popular news site and I've been told to find out what the alt-right is

Hey, Cred Forums. I'm an intern for a popular news site and I've been told to find out what the alt-right is.

After doing some research, I still don't have a clue. All I know is that Cred Forums and Cred Forums gets mentioned a lot, so I thought I'd come here and you ask you guys/girls.

What is the alt-right? Please don't troll.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3B6L2fUA8
boards,Cred
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the "alt-right" is a meme perpetuated by the left because they have no real enemies to attack.

this

No one on "alt-right" actually calls themselves that. It doesn't really exist, its just another fake label that gers thrown around

Alt-right is a group of neo-pagans who worship the god of chaos, Kek.
They also hate googles

We primarily discuss Japanese anime and post pictures of frogs and bears.

Cred Forums is a board of peace.
Shadilay.

Shadilay and well met, my friend. Shadilay.

However, we cannot initiate you into the mysteries unless you first take an oath to Kek. A precaution, you understand.

How's life in Japon ?
Is it true there's no google, sandgoogle and other varieties of subhumans ?

A bunch of fags trying to make a gay as fuck movement

Sage for LARPing

/thread

LARP
A
R
P

It is not racism if you hate everyone equally.

/Thread

Show proof.

A shady group of neckbeards, no real leader, no real ideology with a common compassion for a frog.

Wagon wheel has spoken. We need proofs.

poo

BLOODY CHRIST

TRUTH OF KEK

A vague label which is designed to lump together disparate groups and people who's only real unifying characteristic is a disgust with the current state of political affairs and, in the United States, the left/right dichotomy in order to discredit and attack them.

A label invented by the Hillary and adopted by lefties to smear anyone who disgrees with Hillary and her supporters.

No real meaning.

We like to use memes and parody againsy our enemies

PRAISE

there is no "alt right" just a bunch of people sick and tired with political correctness and censorship, the "alt right" is a label that the left puts on everyone who they want to label as racist because they think voters are gonna dismiss the message.
nobody here considers themselves "alt right"

NOOOOOOO FUCK OFF BRITSHIT

Shadilay...
Shadilay !

the alt-right is a mouvement that research the true black history and proves that WE WUZ KANGZ & SHEEEIIIIT

Dafuq is shadilay?

Keep up with the times, my Mongolian friend.

The right wing became too mainstream and tolerant of gays to be an effective bogeyman.

Grown ass people are attempting to comvince other grown ass people that a bunch of racists who enjoy humor based around a smug frog are a bigger threat to civilization than fucking Isla..

Your answer:

Firstly

>girls

No girls on the Internet

>alt-right

We're a Japanese Rice Model appreciation site, we have no political inclinations

It's a make believe word of Shillary.

at least post a timestamp OP

> this thread again.

Cred Forums is the place where people go to be right.

As much as Clinton and the media would like to portray us as racist nazi hackers, we are literally everyone and no one at the same time. Many people use this site and coexist simultaneously. Even groups that might dislike each other, such as Iranians and Israelis, still post alongside each other. The key to this is being able to take a joke.

UGGH INTOLERANT!

Shadilay, shadilay, praise kek!

> guys/girls
This is an Indonesian transgender makeup tutorial board and quite frankly those pronouns are insulting.

The alt-right is a religion revolving around the world kek.
It's followers use meme magic to make the world a better place, with a stronger community, more family values and traditions.

OP, the authoritarian left thrives on creating division. The main way they do this is separating peoples into groups, labeling them and then crying about inequality. The "alt-right" is their newest label for the massive internet popularity of nationalism and Donald Trump.

You could say the alt right is nothing new though, look at Ron Paul and his huge movement. Or Putin, Reagan, Margaret Thatcher.

If you try to pin it on any one person though it'd have to be Milo. The reason he wasn't called out by the left is his whole gay deal though.

FPBP

We're people employed by Merkel to pretend to be retarded in order to make her refugee policies look good.

But tell me about Pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3B6L2fUA8

Ignore the shills/shitposters. This is what the alt-right really is.

I USED TO BE A RENEGADE

Fuck you media scum.

Say, OP, can you explain the concept of the color red?

nonsense the altright and kek are two different things. the alt-right are christcucks and would never follow and egyptian diety. kek is different and true, unlike the alt-right, which bends its knee to (((jesus)))

Nobody is going to give you the truth here, but I will.

We are a bunch of Clinton supporters masking ourselves as Trump supporters. This is an PsyOp to discredit anyone who is voting for Trump. Of course there is a large amount of actual Trump supporters that visit this board, our concentrated numbers allow us do to notable damage to Trumps numbers not only on Cred Forums but Reddit and Twitter as well.

This is the truth.

I USED TO FOOL AROUND

Also, please call us Cred Forums and not Cred Forums. There are many boards on Cred Forums and you should not confuse them.

This

This. There is no alt-right. Only kek.

COULDN'T TAKE THE PUNISHMENT
AND HAD TO SETTLE DOWN

Foop boop

NOW IM PLAYING IT REAL STRAIGHT
AND YES I CUT MY HAIR

Rather, Cred Forums on Cred Forums

You're just some 8c autist trying to get it to be vague enough to claim its about you guys ;)

the alt right are young conservatives who like to take bait from liberals.

Why the fuck would you blow our cover? What do you have to gain?

YOU MIGHT THINK IM CRAZY, BUT I DONT EVEN CARE

Don't forget: You're here forever.

CAUSE I CAN TELL WHAT'S GOING ON

ITS HIP TO BE SQUARE

>1 post by this ID

I'm not trolling. is correct.
There is no such thing as the "alt-right". It's a bogeyman (or boogeyman to our American English speaking friends).

The reason for this bogeyman existing is because the left have nothing to attack. They don't like the fact that they are not fooling a large variety of people. In order to make it look like they're not losing among regular people, they have basically given people the label of "alt-right".

The reason why? The right is scary to them, they consider themselves on the left, and their enemies are on the right.

"Alt" because it's different from what they're used to. The "alt" don't care about your feelings. They don't care about being labelled as racist because the "alt" know they are buzzwords and are of no substance.

The "alt" find it hilarious when they freak out when they find their name-calling and shrieking doesn't work. Look at how a cartoon frog is mentioned by someone running who is hoping to be America's first female president as "sinister".

Cred Forums is not really alt-right. It has everything from traditionalism, to libertarianism, to ancap, to generic conservatism, and everything in between, as well as some outlier movements and even left-leaning people.

>What is the alt-right?

Defenders of western civilization

Alt right is a vast left wing conspiracy

People have been using the term alt-right for years now senpai.

But yes, what you said is one point.

There's no "atright" in the sense that it is a centralized idea with principles. Its just ALTernative to the Right. The name implies that it wants to get away from the status quo right.

You're about a week late loser, fuck off with your laziness, you could have found out easily.

Having said that, the alt-right is white nationalism. Whites are dying out, even being genocided in the UN article 22 sense of deliberately being diluted by other races.

If you really want it from the horses' mouth(s), listen to two interviews with alt-right leaders - Greg Johnson, and Richard Spencer. Richard half invented the phrase. They both independently did interviews recently with Millennial Woes, another (non-leading) alt-righter, on youtube. If you want the dense truth, listen to the combined 2 hours of their interviews.

Others, like Milo, are just borrowing the alt-right's energy for its anti-'social justice warrior' force, but the leaders(*) don't really mind, it'll take allies and fellow-travelers. Well I should clarify, Richard Spencer doesn't mind, Greg Johnson does. But they pretty much agree on what the alt-right is.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums, and radio.therightstuff.biz have just given the alt-right its weapons (memes), and twitter its battleground, is their relationship. Some Cred Forumsacks reject being mixed in with the alt-right, some want to claim ownership. But you can also look at the press conference that Richard Spencer recently gave on the subject around, I think, 9/11 was it? Not sure, but not far from then.

(*) There are no official leaders, but these two guys are very leader-y, Richard more than Greg.

This.

Cred Forums is a board of peace unjustly maligned by radicals and bullies.

The alt-right is the new word to describe the anti-establishment right. The old right had the establishment and so was quite complacent.

Seen that picture of the CD with the frog on it? The song is 'shadilay', and the group was P.E.P.E, so 'shadilay' has to get worked into the meme-complex somehow. It's still trying to figure itself out.

It's autism senpai. Leave now while you still have the chance.

The alt-right is a term concocted to label places like Cred Forums so there is a convenient category in which to scrutinize them and lump them into one being.

>6 months to a year ago the alt-right didn't exist on Cred Forums
>then we got spammed with numerous threads about how Cred Forums is the "alt-right"
>those same spammers exist now, posting alt-right figures such as Milo homosexualopolous as being people we identify with
>now we have people claiming Cred Forums as the alt-right and they are succeeding by sheer fact they are posting so much

this
please stop the bully

the fucking hillarious thing about this is its basically the truth.

topkek.

Neither do we. Most of this is satire. But behind every meme, is a dream. You know who said that? Me, just now. Everything here is anonymous, so it's all about the ideas. (Unless your a fucking leaf.)

POO POO PEE PEE

PEE PEE POO POO

Or an eternal Anglo, poo in loo, Swedcuck, Germcuck etc. etc.

There's a large number of huegoogles there so I guess it isn't perfect

>What is the alt-right?
"alt-right" is a term used by leftists to categorize everyone who has non-leftists views into one group of people so they can discredit them for belonging in a group that's supposedly full of racist bigots and such.
aka
"everyone who doesn't share my leftists views is an alt-righter and automatically a racist transphobig bigot and doesn't deserve to live"

How the fuck would we know, it was invented by the media

Oh, and although we're not the alt right (which doesn't even exist - it's a conspiracy theory), if you disparage it we'll fuck your shit right up. Don't make us release the frogs or war.

WE HAVE HACKED YOUR WEBCAM AND ARE WATCHING YOU.

SHADILAY! SHADILAY! PRAISE KEK. TRUMP SHALL WIN. Cred Forums IS A BOARD OF PISS.

What would you call internet savvy right wingers who go on Cred Forums, TRS, and the Daily Stormer then? Surely their should be a word describing these people?

I am the alt-right's leader.
My name is not important, but you can call me A.N. Archie if you want. I'm slender but sturdy, coming in at 6' 1" and 165 pounds. I am the one who has orchestrated this entire movement from Hillary's illness to the repeating digits at the end of each post number. I started the mythos of Kek, and I spliced that clip of of Colonel Sanders onto the NAACP president. I'm even the "Russian" hacker who hacked the democrat's servers.
Why did I do it? We have to secure a future for white children across the globe, and more importantly, in our own nation. 1488 brothers!

Anyway, I hope we've cleared that up for you.

What's the possibility that OP is actually what they say they are? Wouldn't a news person be asking more questions?

>Please don't troll.
>1 post by this ID
ohyou.jpg

This

Also we love googles

Cred Forums is a Japanese watercolor board of peace. Every so often politics are mentioned.

we are the last surviving unit of the Waffen SS.
Our task was to study and put into action a new kind of war, and so far we are being successful beyond any imagination

London ist Deutsch, fear us

the alt right is just ancap with a hat

Cred Forumsacks and stormfags of course, we are what we are. Outside politics having shifted to align a bit more closely to the views by held by some here doesn't change that or make us anymore part of their group or them part of ours even if there is some overlap.

We had lots of threads like this recently. Read this

Stop wasting our time

boards,Cred Forums,org/pol/thread/89362770

Fuck, replace commas

The Alt Right is an abbreviation for 'Altruistic Rightousness'. It's a pressure group funded by kindly philanthropist Georg Soros to promitie harmony across the globe and smash borders, allowing people to share love even when they may not want to. Unfortunately, it is being co-opted by by the ignorant. Help us save the Altruistic Rightousness.

about as likely as a skype letting his only daughter marry a google.