BRAD PITT UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR CHILD ABUSE

tmz.com/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-child-abuse-investigation/#disqus_thread

When will they learn. Maybe someone should get him a MAGA hat.

Deplorable

he doesn't want his bio kid to be trans.

Looks like the trump curse got him...
You don't fuck with the donald...
BTW does anybody have the lastest image of the trump curse?

>leaves Jolie
>suddently RAPIST PEDO

Really makes you think

However, fuck brad pitt, he's a liberal douche

>all the child abusers are against trump

top kek

nigger
jew
nog
spic

Don't really feel bad for him desu

He cheated on that Jennifer Aniston chick with this known psycho degenerate and look where it got him - 3-4 brown kids and false abuse allegations

Look how quickly they turn on him though. Just last week he was one of the greatest human beings in the world to the sheep.

Just another day

Is there a bigger picture of this?
Not even surprised, Trump wants to enforce the law, not abolish it

i bet he screamed YOU FUCKING GOOGLES at the darker half of his wife's children

>- 3-4 brown kids and false abuse allegations

Angelina Jolie literally said she dislikes one of her children (her natural born one) for being white.

I think Brad possibly diddling her will be the least of her psychiatrist's worries.

Besides, women claim their husbands are abusive/molesters all the time. It's to get a restraining order in place to make the divorce court favor her more for custody even if the claim is bogus.

>leaves Jolie

she left

>be the hottest man alive
>bag the GOAT sitcom sweetheart
>dump her for crazy fucking incestslut
>decade of cuckdom
>inevitable divorce
>crazy bitch makes up abuse stories
>on the downward spiral to JUSTland
possibly the dumbest fucker ever for dumping jennifer, don't feel sorry at all for the cuck

>allegedly getting verbally abusive and physical with his children

>Sources familiar with the situation tell us, Brad, Angelina and their kids were on a flight last Wednesday when he allegedly got wasted on the private jet. He allegedly went wild, screaming and getting physical with the kids.

>We're told the plane landed at an airport around 8 PM, and witnesses say Pitt continued his rant on the tarmac, and even tried leaving in one of the fuel trucks.

kek willed it.

Angelina is getting ready to set up that alimony and the (((media))) will do everything it can to help her

Capped
That's pretty savage

I love it when these liberal douchebag celebrities implode.

Rest in piss you piece of shit.

He blatantly got drunk and started screaming about fucking annoying 'his' gook and groid kids
>MADDOX YOU FUCKING GOOK I'M TRYING TO READ THE LATEST SHIT SCRIPT I GOT PAID TO ACT FOR A BILLION DOLLARYDOOS,FUCK OFF BEFORE I SHIP YOU TO THE SAME DOG BUTCHERING COMPANY YOUR PARENTS DIED IN
What did he mean by this?

> Tried to leave in a fuel truck
Do you think they wouldn't let him or did he change his mind? I imagine most people would give Brad Pitt a ride

>Angelina Jolie literally said she dislikes one of her children (her natural born one) for being white.

Source?

youv are jew too

jennie is pretty hot

>CHILD ABUSE
Could be true, but these days this kind of false accusation is the standard trick to coerce an advantage by feminist divorce lawyers.

Looks like WGTOW now.

I think Angie is deranged. First she adopted some sand nigs, then cut off her boobies, and currently looks anorexic. She looks like she weighs 95 lbs.

She used to fuck her brother

>be best looking man in world

>have millions

>decide to cheat on your wholesome hot wife with a degenerate SJW

>end up having to adopt brown children

>sell out of Midwest values and become a SJW yourself

>become Jew tool

>your own daughter gets turned into a trans male

>your degenerate wife cuts off her tits and ovaries

>files for divourxe

>wants full custody

>going to fleece you in court

>charges you with child abuse

Just fuck my shit up senpai

This should be a lesson

Why did i knew they didnt adopt that zoo just because they are generous. God damn Cred Forums stop making everyone of the celebreties to assholes. I mean there has to be someone among them who is based right? Pls leave me that naivity

Can we all agree at this point that Brad Pitt is not a real man?

Clint Eastwood Mel Gibson and James Woods are pretty based

Dayum. Even top-tier examples of blonde manhood like Brad are worn down and destroyed by left-wing pussy.