The google movement is wrong. You can do this after the election cycle if it's that important...

The google movement is wrong. You can do this after the election cycle if it's that important. There's more important things we can push right now to ensure our legacy.

I now propose a new movement to label voting as white privilege for urban whites. Think about it, if we turn the very act of voting as something inflammatory to blacks they'll chimp out on election day or at the very least make white liberals think twice about hitting the polls. Where does the greatest threat of minorities come from? The cities. What do the cities always poll? Blue.

Kek will not grant meme magic to such unimaginative movements as your silly Google. Apply yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

democratsabroad.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know. Seems clever to me.

We can do both, I do like the idea of pushing white votes as privilege

something along the lines of "It's time for whites to step back and let the minorities decide"

I actually like that idea. If you do get liberals to not vote and nigs to nog you would get a pretty big imbalance in who votes. People who are voting for the god emperor are going to vote for him anyway.

fuck off skype shill

Certainly taking potential voters off the streets in city centre and urban areas will reduce the number of Democrat voters. Rioting blacks would do that effectively, you are unlikely to enter a polling station if it is in the process of being firebombed by a mob of violent blacks.

Also remember that Soros and his forces are attempting to mobilise a significant Democrat voter base outside America. Anons who want to help Trump can do their part of they can confound the efforts of Soros and the likes of democratsabroad.org in their own countries.

As for Google and their AI, I think our efforts at the moment will be limited, this will be a long war and it has barely started.

>something along the lines of "It's time for whites to step back and let the minorities decide"

This is a good message to spread and it sounds plausible to easily convinced voters, especially the young.

And of course blacks have abysmal turnout and aren't even energized for Hillary, the thought of being outraged and chimping out however is much more enticing to them. We've pushed far worse before, these seeds are far more fertile to plant and bear loads more fruit than anything we have going on right now.

Fuckoff nigger

What if Google counterattacks our idea by historically changing the name "Google" to something different and then filtering out Google because "ids raycis"

Maybe something like #whitevotesdontmatter that all the blacks can circle jerk around Twitter and all the urban liberal whites can guiltily agree with.

I like this idea desu senpai

kek
I didn't realise there were memes on this subject already

kek well memed friend

It's a little risky. Blacks have a low turnout unless the candidate is black. OP's plan might significantly increase the nigger turnout.

kek will not allow google project to succeed, singles prove it

cum in mum

That is sensible, voting is the white mans system, the honorable kang don't need that sheeeet. Protest the Whiteys system don't vote nigga.

I doubt they would know how to poll but would love to chimp out infront of metro polling stations warding anyone out. Rural areas with little to no niggers will still freely poll red.

Google's gotta google.

TRIPS OF TRUTH
Kek approves of this hashtag.
Spam #whitevotesdontmatter on Twitter.
Shadilay my friend.

You know voting takes registration, something googles are too lazy to do?

Chimping out on the other hand is the dance the googles can dance with about 20 mins of prior warning.

Billion dollar loses in trademarks, would be such a huge thing the pepe/kek thing would pale in comparison.

Can someone fill me in on this whole google thing? I went to sleep after the teeth girl was spammed and woke up to a bunch of google threads.

The CEO of nigger Sundar Pichai walks among us! Also, do you have designated shitting offices?

"If you support black people, don't exercise your power and privilege over them with your vote. Let black people's votes be unhindered by privileged white votes."