Man says Pauline Hanson should be assasinated

No surprises he's from Melbourne

>urgh!! Pauline Hanson's intolerance is insufferable!!
>we must kill her!!

I'm assuming inciting violence against anyone on line, especially a politician can lead to a pretty serious run in with the federal police. Can anyone confirm?

Surely the authorities have a decent case already to destroy this butthurt piece of shit?

i remember a bunch of Americans got visits from the FBI/secret service after threatening Trump on social media. I assume it would be similar here in Aus

>Matt Cross
He'll be put on a fucking cross soon enough by Mohammed and his fellow children in Apex

report him to the cops u tard

He works as a shitty dj at clubs in melbourne.

asio?

idk, do you reckon asio would even care desu senpai

maybe. I don't know if there is a dedicated secret service equivalent for australia though.
If a teen girl can get removed from a katy perry or something concert for tweeting "this is the bomb" I'm sure you can do something to report this.

nothing will be done about this because the media and government hates pauline

How does this not fall under 18c

Probably true.

But imagine if some bogan in Dubbo said the exact same things about, say, Dastiyari?

Rules don't apply for everyone.

i dont think asio or anyone would care

If it was a greens or any other politician I guarantee this guy would be unemployed for life. However because its Pauline Hanson somehow its justified

Can you submit a tip online?

If I lived in melbourne I would go to his shows and I wouldn't even clap or anything hahahaa fuckhead that'll show him

>apex
How's year 8?

1 hour set.
kek

someone submit tip please or call crime stoppers.

Aren't most sets an hour?

Typical leftie skypery

You know what needs to be assassinated?

Melbourne.

Just fill the place up with explosives, but hide the bombs so they won't notice them.

I dunno just use a cloth or something- OH WAIT

>tfw my 30 year old sister quite literally disowned me after I expressed a couple of opinions sympathetic to those of Pauline and Trump
>haven't spoken to or seen her in over 6 months
>she is unemployed, addicted to weed, has about 7 mental illnesses and is recently obsessed with SJW culture

This has only reaffirmed my beliefs that leftists are mentally ill

Good riddance tbqhwyfam

If anything, it would be taken less seriously than if it were directed towards someone you knew personally

Can you imagine how often people would threaten politicians on social media?

Report to the authorities.

All hardcore sjw have serious mental health issues

*BANTER STOPS*

lets tear him a new one.

We need to report to crime stoppers

Looks like a fucking homo. Typical Melbournite.

What the fuck is up with Victoria anyway? Why is Victoria the hub of faggotry in this country? Sydney has the MadiGras every year, and even Darlinghurst isn't as fucking gay as Melbourne.

i'll bring some boys to his next show...he's not far from where i live. Once he's finished it and on his way home, that little cuck will regret what he said.

Any other suggestions?

Estrogen water

these small time volunteer DJs from melbourne are some of the worst cunts on earth.
i will bet a slab of beers that this guy only cares about 'racism' because its a trend and he thinks it will make him look smart and educated and feel accepted by his multicultural friends.
he would say he cares for womens rights, but he is the type of cunt who would give your sister drugs, fuck her and dump her because thats what lil wayne and yeezie do, and he wants to have cool memories in the future like those guys.

Well said, sums up most nu-male cucks

guarantee this cuck is a sleezy cunt

they basically treat real life like a movie at our expense.