What do you think about Mike Pence? What do you know about him?

What do you think about Mike Pence? What do you know about him?

Was it a good choice to pick him as VP?

Hes governor of Indiana and he hates godless abortion doctors and Darwinists

Do you live under a rock?

Trump had to pick him to get the establishment behind him.

It was either him or Newt.

Bad choice, really.

I saw his speech in Toledo, Ohio introducing Trump and he seemed quite charismatic and smooth. Gave me good impression about him.

Neocon

WHITEY CORNGOOD is right for America!

Assassination insurance

this is all you need to know about him

Wojak to Trump's Pepe
the memes made him inevitably the only choice

Someone Trump can drop in four years when he's better established politically.

This.

Trump is going to need to operate through congress (a Republican congress, God willing.)

Pence is his liason, and his selection was an implication that he's going to let the Republicans save face if they let him govern effectively.

He said Dick Cheney was his inspiration for wanting to become VP.

Guess Trump and Pence are going hunting somewhere at the end of November.

Should have gone with Newt

After listening to interviews from sleepy Carson, a Trump/Carson would've been good

Also remove the whole racism myth on Trump

I don't like him, he seems like a typical establishment GOP stooge. Should have gone with Christie or Ivanka or pretty much anyone else.

The only reason I can think that Trump would pick him is to have a better chance in Indiana. Same reason Clinton picked Kaine: to win Virginia.

> Trump / Carson re-election campaign 2020

That would be magnificent.

she should have gone with opera

He's literally wojak

Clinton picked Kaine as fulfillment for stepping down so that Wasserman Schultz could step in as DNC chair to rig the elections. Pence is infinitely better that Newt and a great pick because he's calmer and an establishment guy to work with Trump, VPs are often boring, this is a good thing. Newt's insane.

hes wojak

who

Didn't Newt play a major role in balancing the budget?

>Trump is pro gay
>Trump picks Pence as his VP

Choose one.

Mike Pence is a time traveler from 100+ years in the future.

Everyone stopped caring about both candidate's VPs several days after their nominations. Nobody will watch the VP debates

also this Pence is cool guy, he was a good contrast to Trump's bombastic attitude but now that Trump has settled, Pence has just become a yes man.

Really ?
Shit, I hope it will not be Cheney-Wolfowitz all over again.

Newt has too much baggage with him. The (((media))) would have spent weeks tearing Newts record apart.

Are you mentally retarded?