Be YouTube/Google employee

>Be YouTube/Google employee
>Boss of YouTube/Google allows your division to come up with a new service to help moderate YouTube "If it goes well, you're looking at a promotion, and if it doesn't then I'll be giving you a call personally and see to it that you're fired", he says jokingly and laughs
>Laugh back with him
>Put in months and months of work, tirelessly brainstorming your idea
>Your entire division of 100 people are doing the same
>Your division becomes known as the YouTube Heroes team
>Literally a hundred PhD students who made huge life sacrifices to be smart enough to work for Google/YouTube
>They all tell their families about the big launch and their big project at family dinners, everyone congratulates them, "We'll all be watching the launch, youtube-user!" " Can't wait to see it!"
>You present the end product to the boss, he likes it
>Says that he's going to launch it, but that you and your division are personally responsible for the outcome
>Asks your division to make an advertisement about it
>More months of hard work, more stories about the ad at family dinners "Sounds great youtube-user!"
>Launch day, the feeling is surreal, you are about to get your special moment you've been studying for your entire life, your heart is racing, all your friends and family are waiting to see your work
>Launch is official, have celebratory launch-party with your co-workers, everyone is ecstatic, people drinking champagne, music blaring, people are dancing
>LIVE screen of the video and how people are responding to it
>20 minutes after launch the video is found by a Japanese phishing forum
>Dislike bar going crazy
>The launch-party suddenly gets very quiet
>You think back to all the people you told to go and watch your video
>Other YouTube channels relentlessly attack your idea
>It suddenly goes viral in a bad way, creating a nightmare for the top executives of Google/YouTube
>You put down your champagne glass because your phone is ringing
>It's your boss

mfw

Tl but i still r'd.

Would not suggest

They should follow their dreams and group hero.

i signed up for the heroes program
how do i get accepted

I don't understand. So this was your first gay experience?

Who do you think was behind this?

I hope they took photos of their faces when the realization hits them.

The fuck is this Youtube Heroes thing anyway
CBF to watch the video

Kek

Didn't moot take a job at google? Was this his brainchild?

Oh god is op moot?

I hate the over saturation of words like hero. Hero means you saved peoples' lives, not that you came out as gay, physically modified your genitalia to match your delusions, or reported "hateful" YouTube comments all day. I fucking hate this cushy social brownie point earning culture the left has created.

Can we flag this for incitement to suicide too?

>japanese phishing forum
Kek

Keep up the good work mootkins

What did mootykins fuck up at jewgle?

I needed that laugh, thanks

Hahahahahahahhahwgagaaaahqhaahahahahah! So this is Google Heroes? Literally listing rats? Bwahahahahaha!

>fuck up

>Google pushing censorship as an heroic act
I am not surprised anymore

>Would not suggest
Thanks.

bump