FRANCE BRITAIN & NETHERLANDS YES!!!

Volunteers at the refugee camp in Calais, also called the Jungle, are fucking the """refugees""", and no, it ain't only male volunteers, there are lots of females who fuck the """refugee""" males

>Charity leaders working in the area have confirmed there is a serious problem, with worries about predatory behaviour by both male and female volunteers.

>The issue came to light after a bitter online discussion between volunteers that was later deleted after concerns were raised that it would become a scandal if it were seen by journalists.

>The man added that the majority of cases in question involved female volunteers and male refugees – which he claimed risked the objectification of women volunteering in the camp.

>He wrote: “Female volunteers having sex enforces the view (that many have) that volunteers are here for sex. This impression objectifies women in the camp and increases the risks."

>Maya Konforti, who volunteers for Auberge des Migrants, told The Independent about another case in which a British female volunteer had built up a “bad reputation” in the camp by sleeping with multiple refugees.

>“She found the right refugee and now she’s with him. That’s what I hear. She’s back in the UK and lives with a refugee.”

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html

Other urls found in this thread:

stickmanbangkok.com/Reader2007/reader4141.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pretty sure these articles are Cred Forums targeted clickbait

t. Québec

I actually remeber this actually being meme. Now it's true. I don't really know what to say anymore.

The memes are real user

Praise kek

i didnt see anything about thee girl in the chick being the one giving out the sex in the camps.

its probably the old slags that can't get anything and the rapefugees are probably just finding a way to exploit them.

girl in the pic*

Nah, I just googled female in calais, and she showed up

being pictured with rapefugees=/=fucking refugees

Dude, get real. I had to find a picture that makes people read the text.

the vaginal jew up to tricks

>fat, old, mentally ill women fucking some nasty somali in a shack

Yeah, like i'm going to give a fuck. But i'm willing to bet there are at least a couple of dozens of hot refugee women in there. 50 euros per each and you'll see uncle user working his magic.
And i'll make damn sure the male refugees watch. All of them

Cant wait to see you get beheaded by 10 Muzzies

Fucking leaf. So it's ok as long as she isn't hot? Pretty sure that's how these things get started then go out of control.

Can confirm.

I know a girl that went on what she called a 'convoy to Calais' trip where volunteers collect food and give it to people in the Jungle.

She heavily insinuated to her friend, while I was there, that she had fucked a refugee.

She's a very dumb, uber-liberal slut.

Hans, you are a little fucking pussy. I'm gonna hammer them with my cock so hard i'll make them 2 feet shorter if they even look at me funny

>Ms Konforti said: “I know one British woman who had a very bad reputation in the Jungle. If she had been volunteering with Auberge she would be thrown out, but she did it on her own, she was here independently.

>“She found the right refugee and now she’s with him. That’s what I hear. She’s back in the UK and lives with a refugee.”

top fucking kek britcucks

I have a friend who used to work as a manager in a fast food restaurant. They often hired asylum seekers that had work permission, so he knew a bunch of them (They all also live in a nearby asylum seekers home). So anyway, my friend sometimes visited his employees so he knew what was going on there and he told me women come and go 24/7 and they come for sex. I think these refugee camps etc., they're basically like free brothels for women, but they can pretty much whore around without anyone really finding out.

I can't find the replies.

tl;dr pls

Look, we all know about allying with Italy but he is actually right this time. Semite chicks are surprisingly tight, loud and docile. And those tits. Really, even if it weren't for the icing of watching those niggers hang their heads in humiliation I'd have been tempted from time to time.

Explains why women want these things.

Wtf kind of degenerate shit am I reading.

Gotta add, that was even several years before the refugee crisis.

Here someone speaks sense, probably you've got some mediterranean blood in your veins. I can guarantee you they are already selling the women, fucking them in public would probably just be something they allow for an extra
Cuck fantasist please go

Well it's common knowledge that libtards are fucked in the head so yeah i've heard some stories about men and women having sex with refugees because they have power over them

really makes my shlong go bingbong

It's the guy who made the original post bringing this shit to light.

>makes post
>loads of attacks
>thread locked (?) within five minutes
>posts it again with reasoning for thinkings, essentially that fugging the fugees is somewhere between exploitative and dangerous.

What is wrong with women? Are they even human?

tfw no refugee loli gf

thats really hot.

cant wait for the muslim/refugee equivalent of blacked.

freud called such behavior "death drive".

Why do they do this? Do they get off on the power? or it it a case of haha I'll show you dad? what motivates people to do this kind of shit?

I just recalled that story of a 50 yo hambeast who was in charge of an entire refugee camp, guess what she forced younger male refugees to fuck her, even multiple ones in a day
she got busted because some of the refugees were jealous of each other and reported her to the police

100% true. Women are sexual beings. If they don't have a partner and want to get fucked without having to fear getting branded as a slut they will find a way.. I know the place well, because I also know the people that worked with my mate and its infamous around here. Not only because women go there to get dicked, but also because it's a go to spot for druggies.

right off my cuck nations folder

>useless whores catch and spread STD's and AIDS
awesome

wow that is top cuck tier... didn't know it was that bad

I had a few Roach GF's/F+'s, its really not worth the trouble.

Stay with your own and have some Aryan children.

I actually do have that blood, but so far back that I never figured it could have to do with it. Guess I was wrong. As for selling the women, yeah. The "refugee camps" are whorehouses. There for recreative kills while ISIS personnel gear up for proper war. The trick is getting the princesses out and cucking the dragon, essentially. Deus vult.

Please entertain me, why would a woman who takes care of herself and refuses to go with other men below her league, that is hypergamous, end up going to a refugee camp to fuck men from other countries who have nothing going for them, no money nor even the ability to communicate well ?

that one is fake I believe

That's the plan but if I'm gonna wed me that blond beauty and deflower her I want to have some practice down the belt. The non-European exists to serve, possibly with the exception of certain New-Worlders.

fucking hot.
got more?

We'll never know m8. I think this is the best we'll get Rather a disease ridden paki than a guy of low social status that her friends will find out about.

They want that ASYLUM dick

>>He wrote: “Female volunteers having sex enforces the view (that many have) that volunteers are here for sex.
> This impression objectifies women in the camp and increases the risks."
it's like they know they are animals yet want to treat them like humans

because being a slut reduces your social standing so if they volunteer at refugee camps, an act that will increase social standing because it makes them seem like a good and dutiful human being who cares, and they can go and have sex with many men without fear of being labelled as a slut among her peers because they cannot find out

Arabs and nogs being "exotic", they also can have rough sex with no repecussions, as other anons already mentioned.

Remember, women are whores.

I don't really know what's going on in this thread, but the explanation of female behaviour is universal : they're retarded.

Asking yourself why a female acts as she acts is pointless, please stop anthropomorphising them.

its all fun and games till her 3 brothers come over to beat you up because you pumped and dumped her.

i hope you have some "friends" to help you out with this, otherwise just stay away.

It is, I've seen the exact same post only changed to say French instead of British.

>virtue signaling so called volunteer is a degenerate slut
How surprising!

The same shit happens here with foreign workers. Sluts and just ugly women that can't get a decent guy run to them for sex. A tree farm near me used Jamaicans for most of their workforce. The workers stayed in the farm and they'd arrange a bus to drive women out there every weekend. Heard stories from them about how they'd pass the women around and each was fucked by at least 10 different men over the weekend

>women want to be dicked by inbred small dicked hairy paki manlets with an addendum of murder

Either cuck fantasist or Ahmed larping

I know its hard to tell fiction from truth in light of the OP's article but my screencap was the meme the checkbro was talking about.

Someone please post the dailmail article about the Green's new castration policies cant seem to find it in my folder

Why not let a beta guy fuck them instead of going for a middle eastern guy who probably fucked other men or animals or even has a family of his own ?

meant to post this one

tfw no refugee loli AI gf

Please be true.
For some reason slutty white girls think this will make us mad. But it just fills me with joy.
You wanna fuck a refugee?
Oh my, you totally deserve one then.
Just be sure to document the aftermath on your social media.

They know what they're for and they literally go and get it. How do we train such good women?

Because her friends would know she fucked some beta.

That's the beauty of it: They're not domestic. They have nobody with them here. And every chick that I degenerate is one that's going to be useless and/or traitor to the enemy when we dust off the flags next year. Ficken für das Vaterland - what's not to like?

I really do appreciate your concern though, brother. Thank you for warning me; and best of luck with all.

Just bomb the camp into oblivion, volunteers included.

>anthropomorphising them
Made me kek.

Because it's 100% bullshit. The only women who have sex with the subhumans are either old, mentally ill women (and the dindus exploit them for a chance of marriage and therefore citizenship), or whores going for crack money. Probably single digit number of antifa girls like pic related and i personally believe this type of women should be actively encouraged (since they are literally walking bioweapons filled to the brink with STDs)

We are both mediterraneans, so i understand your perplexity.But the average anglo Cred Forums poster is a cuck fetishist in denial, in line with the impulses of the inferior race to which he belongs, and therefore imagines beautiful young women going to the camps like it's a BLACKED episode. It also explains Merkel's obsession with african andmuslim bucks to the point of fining us if we don't send our Navy to pick them up and prep them before their trip to Germany.
Regards

France please get it together.

You have been our greatest ally through out our countries history. You're women have nice accents and your food is dope.

I always wanted a qt French gf, but now I realize j don't like brown people.

We need new diseases to wipe out the normies.

Top cuck, "it's patronizing to tell women who they can cant have sex with."

"When the male volunteer who was having sexual contact went back under his own power we sent in a team to convince him to leave"

That double standard is riveting and so halal

ITT: virgins mad at people who have sex

Sadly some beta fucker thirsty for pussy, will take care of her and her child after she is done with the cock carousel. I cannot wait for sex bots to be invented in order to satisfy the beta population and prevent them from settling down with these sluts.

I need to wake up now.

Please wake me up.

Anglo women, not even once

Mmmh, no way to know which indeed.

That makes Germany in comparison pretty based, right guys?

Women can be as sexually defective as men and I am sure at least some of the refugees are good looking.

Benis goes in Bagina.

NOT SO FAST

DELET THIS

>tfw less desirable than fresh of the boat third-worlder who doesn't even speak her language

>This Achmed. He deals drugs and raped some dumb bitch and takes shit from no one. He doesnt play video games.

There are women like this but honestly the slimes are doing us a favor. They might be white but these women need regular beatings and bags over their heads. Its evolution.

The low slimes and whites will adopt Islam culture and everyone else lives free and peacefully.

This happening when at Calais?

I don't think this is how it works mr. Leprechaun. These women need to be reeled back in, but Islam will fuck up society completely. We need to find a better solution.

>We need to find a better solution.

Yes I agree, a final solution is needed, dont you think ?

hopefully sexual revolution comes with atom bombs

Any Cred Forumsack that lives around refugee centers/locations/houses should do this duty and impregnate the females ,seduce them by promising wealth and citizenship,then dump them.

If you hate the shitskins invading your country,you will enjoy cumming inside some mudslime's dude daughter.

If you're not a christian,convert now to feel the deus vult.

>post yfw Cred Forums organises a Calais Convoy to give out food with a little added "special flavouring"

FAKE

Just look carefully at the references to Britain, they have been added in via photshop.

I think this was originally French.

>French
The french men are all homosexual, so women are desperate. Also they're shaggy enough most muslims think they're fucking their childhood love.
>Netherlands
The dutch women always loved arabs, this comes back as far as when spain owned netherlands.
>British
British women are the lowest not among women, but among humans in general, I but pitty the poor refugees forced to shag such monsters.

And spanish girls come here to get Dane'd.

BBC

That's fake, the part about the professors urging student it is the right thing to do gave it away, unless she goes to Oxford in which case it's probably true

Spanish folk are sluts.
All of us. You used a condom right user?

Girl on the right has a real Attack On Titan smile.

I fucking hate the women in my country.
Even the ones I am chill with just spout utter nonsense 24/7.

not even inspect elemented

What the fuck do >we have to do with all this shit? There's no mention of >us anywhere in the article.

Also in the article it seems that most of the ficky ficky comes from male volunteers

Refugees workers are british and americans

No french go there

stickmanbangkok.com/Reader2007/reader4141.htm

>In my town there is a refugee centre. This is a place or compound where asylum seekers are being kept until they get the Dutch nationality. These guys have a lot of freedom and are not allowed to work so most of them hang around in the town centre during the day. Most of them are male, from black African countries, around 20 years of age. One of my friends works as security in the centre and told me the most amazing stories. During the day many Dutch girls come to the centre to meet their boyfriend. The refugees who have not much to do compete with each other over who has the prettiest and most girls and who gets the most gifts.

Europeans are degenerate as fuck desu

>tfw I've always fantasized about sneaking into Calais to rape some pure muslim hijab asses in the middle of the night

Why aren't you guys doing this? They're raping your women

Isn't France and Britain filled with shitskins according to Cred Forums? Let them fuck each other. Who gives a shit?

What kind of retarded cuck fetish shit is this? They can't even bring people in anyway

Why u people so degeneate? Can't even be aid workers without whoring

This is disgusting you sick freakish scum. Calling us slavs trash, while you sick fucks do something like this. And the best thing there is no outrage, almost as this is a normal occurance in these countries. Sick fucks

>ywn run away with butifel melike

Most of the "refugees" in Calais are from your area: Kosovo and Albania.

Women love invaders.

Yeah but you know what happens next? The shitskin kills his gf/wife and the media has this perfect picture to sell "violencia machista" as a generalized trend in spanish society. Every single time.

This man is right, I can no longer respect Europe for being this cuck. Especially Sweden, Germany, England, and France. It looks to me that all the man with balls died in the second world war over there in cuckland Europe.

You know, I had a dream many years ago...In which Europe looked exactly like Africa. The water was filled with plastic bottles, the beach with shit and garbage and shitty housing made of mud and metal sheets far as the eye can see. Worse of all, there was not a single white man or woman on sight. This will be the future you chose and deserve.

>women fuck refugees
>concerned it will objectify women in the camps
jesus how can you be this bluepilled

this has been proven fake.

this, is not.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

Pretty much.
These women think everything they do, say and think is perfect and pure and that their reported intentions are all that matter.
But they're by definition committing sexual exploitation.
They're scum.
And I'd honestly like to hear about a campaign to prosecute them as though they were molesters/rapists.

>I don't really know what's going on in this thread, but the explanation of female behaviour is universal : they're retarded.

You're right

muslim girls are sweet and shit at first
but they turn out to be crazy bitches really fast
like all women...