Went to the neetbux office

>went to the neetbux office
>mfw tendiebux coming as soon as tomorrow

awesome. I just got five girls pregnant and they will get more tendiebux too, and I can stay with any of them in their tendiebux funded apartment.

it's awesome being a google.

how do i get neetbux?

I want to know this too

be black

why do you want to emulate googles.

america is going to hell, and you two clowns are driving the train.

step 1. be a neet
step 2. ask for bucks
literally the only requirement they have is that you do not have any income. they ask for your bank statement and it can show
+650.00 city of memes
-600.00 online boker site :D
-50.00 vodka
and they say "ok this is good you have no incomes"

it does not work like that for healthy white people in america.

How much bux per month?

i get the law mandated mininmum of 500 because I don't list any expenses.

the way it works is you get the lump sum of 490 + utility bills (electricity, water, internet, phone) + rent but I don't pay rent and I make mommy buy me groceries and I'm too lazy to send them copies of my bills so I just take the easy 500 :D

Nice.Ever planning on getting a job?
I guess you can earn more than 500 doing literally any job.

*google

yeah but what job pays me 500 for 10 minutes a month?

Move to Europe

you are exactly like american blacks who think the gubmint owes me dat.

I understand being a lazy piece of shit, no wait, I don't. You are a lazy worthless piece of shit.

You do admit that you are a lazy good-for-nothing piece of shit, don't you? As long as you understand that, I'm fine with you being proud of being a total loser. I'll never understand it, though.

I don't think anyone owes me anything or I'm entitled to anything. I know all I have to do to get money is to ask so I take the easy money. I don't make a moral dilemma out of it and I don't think it's a smart way to run a country but that's what people other than me have decided so might as well enjoy it. tbqh I'm not even "abusing" the system because I never lie in my applications or anything like that. they want to give me money so I let them.

based finngol

kiking the kikeenablers

american googles*

A good way how to lure tons of shitskins to your country.

Nice user. Enjoy your neetbux. Buy many tendies.

it does not. i believe you have to have had a job for some amount of time, and even after losing that job you have to prove youre actively trying to find another. varies state by state i guess.

t. neet without benefits that starts a new job monday because i have had $1 in my bank account for over a year.

Would it not go to hell with them working? If the answer is "yes", then how do you explain the current state of the US despite people working a few decades ago as well?

> be Western European

that's it