LUL

What are your thoughts on this suggested page cunts?

How can educated people conform to religion?

For some reason I only ever get suggested gay dating sites. Why does this happen, Cred Forums?

>The Netherlands NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Someone is trying to brainwash to not breed with women in order to destroy the white race?

MFW this is my Uni

VIBRANT

Vibrant... another word full of shit.

Because you can be smart and have almost no willpower at the same time.

vibrant is code word for white genocide

>Vibrant
Is this word derived from the fact that liberals appear to be literally shaking all the time?

look at me infidel, im whorshipping a pedophile analphabet but i go to university. I also put somehting on my shithead. look at me infidel.

TIL having muslims is now diversity.
Once, just once, I want to see European diversity.
Poles, Hungarians, Belarussians, Ukrainians, Serbs, Bosnians (on the other side of the group), Brits, Germans, Italians, all side by sde to promote it.

Actually, that might be a decent idea to subvert the diversity meme of the left. Don't fight against it, run with it in another direction.

Nul
Zeven
Een

anyone using the word vibrant unironically deserves to be shot

Hah hier op de RUG zijn ze bijna niet

Nethercucks lmao

It's funny. I never really cared about Muslims until the media tried to make me like them.

Don't you know mudslimes wuz scientist they invented clouds and the first to find out you can't mix salt water and fresh water, dum alt-righter

That checks out.

I can tell you two things
1. They tried really hard to get those token girls there
2. They're not even students, just visitors
Leiden is cucks anyway but you can't cuck yourself if the citizens don't let you

>Netherlands
>city on a hill
Doesn't check out m8