Sharia law vs communism

>Sharia law or communism
Which would /pol rather have if it had to chose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bileća
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mokra_(1445)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo_(1448)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Shkodra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khotyn_(1621)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_scholars_in_the_Renaissance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_involving_the_Ottoman_Empire
edwebproject.org/india/mughals.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_contributions_to_Medieval_Europe
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Battles_involving_the_Rashidun_Caliphate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for answers

communism any fucking day of the week

Commies, not even close, USSR still went into space and almost kept up with the west for a while.

both are retarded and tend to destroy all the past just to become just like they want to be, in an early state I think communism is better than sharia

Do the math.

we talking modern islam or the "golden" age

Would the world be a better place if the Communists had won?

>whites helping each other instead of fighting each other and helping minorities
>no muslim or kike control of the west
>no semitic desert religion influencing our government

Death.

Just Sharia my shit up senpai.

I'm a straight male, so under Shariah all I would have to do is grow a beard, punctuate every sentence with Allahu-Akhbar and occasionally throw a poof off the roof.

It could be much much worse. That's what liberals, faggots, women and all the other immigration enablers don't understand: a Shariah society wouldn't make that much difference to the average straight male. The people who would suffer under Shariah are the people who are most enthusiastic about letting Muslims into the West.

The only correct answer

I lived in Iran for two years when I was a kid, Sharia law is pretty tolerable for non-Muslims as long as you're not too attached to eating pork or drinking alcohol, definitely preferable to communism

christ, every scenario for how the 20th century could have gone down is looking better than what we have today

and yes I'm including the entire human race being incinerated in a nuclear war

Communism
>Eastern Europe gets communism
>become based kebab/rapefugee removers post-Communism

>middle east gets Sharia Law
>permanently shit forever

>Eastern Europe gets communism
>become based kebab/rapefugee removers post-Communism

>t. j. trudeau

>throw a poof off the roof

You glorious rhymey limey you.

I'll take communism over anything ;^)

The golden age was just them using their numbers to swarm a tinier more prosperous nation and running said nation into the ground.

also look up Islamic banking. Islamic law is an early from of communism anyway

Now I know we are on Cred Forums but that was just a dumb thing to say.

Communism. At least I wouldn't have to worry about my wife and daughter being stoned to death for witchcraft.

id rather hide my daughters in the woods and die fighting them both off.

>trusting a muslim to give me accurate information.

Islamic banking is a system based on trust and faith. And that doesn't work. Same as communism. Money should never be near anything like that.

If Persians managed to make a worthwhile civilisation out of Islam, I'm sure Europeans could. Plus we could just do the same thing we did back when we were '''Christian''' but not so big on turning the other cheek.

This

Communism isn't the best, but there's a lot fucking worse around.

I'm not a muslim but I was talking about the Islamic golden age.

The economic system is proto-communism in the same sense as Christianity though.
You got that one right.

No doubt I would choose Communism. At least you won't get beheaded.

At least in my country communism wasn't that bad actually. The life back then were much simpler. Everyone had job. And you were just have to do what you tasked to do.

Maybe there were some "mysterious" death here and there but it's no where near as bad as Sharia and it should not be compared with.

Your country is 56% muslim and you're mad how Islam achieved their golden age
second popular religion is undeclared at 14%

you're definitely a muslim

Sharia
I'd rather die fighting desu, but if i had to choose I'd pick sharia.
I reckon I could double think myself into Islam if it was the dominant Ideology, and as a former christian and a conservative I'd make an OK mindless religious shouty person
>WHERE'S YER VEIL?
>WHERE'S YER MAN?
>CALL THAT A BEARD YOU DIRTY SCRUB?
Totalitarian Islam has got some ok features - as long as you use shitty as the baseline for measurement - and it'd beat starving in a Gulag.

>Inb4 t. Amed

t. Galloway

>Mad at how Islam achieved their golden age
>Cuck from Norway thinks he knows what religion I am better than me

The Islamic golden age consisted of translating Greek works, astrology, the reintruduction of bath houses, philosophy, architecture and conquest.

It also benefited colonization and discovery of the New World by cockblocking the Europeans from the Silk Road.

Like it or not, Islam HAS done somethings right.

checked

Checked

>The Islamic golden age consisted of translating Greek works, astrology, the reintruduction of bath houses, philosophy, architecture and conquest.

>be islam
>conquer nation that has done that
>take the translated items
>run it all into the ground in less than 50 years
>muh golden age

You should probably put conquest first and foremost. Since they just swarmed the prosperous nations with their superior numbers.

>It also benefited colonization and discovery of the New World by cockblocking the Europeans from the Silk Road.

No shit, but that's irrelevant, we're talking about the golden age of Islam, not Europeans who brought most of the byzantine work to Rome after Constantinople fell.

Take the middle and slaughter them both, like in SMT.

>Superior numbers

Get out of my Arabic Slave Trading marketplace Cleetus. Historical illiterates are not welcome here.

>Run it all into the ground in less than 50 years

Ottomans, Mughals, Abbasids, Mamluks, Fatimids, Umayyads, Rashidun and others would like to have a word with you.

>Take the translated items

Citation please? This post is in dire need of citations but this part especially.

sharia law, beat women, killfags

Communism is atheist, anyone should take it over sharia law. Most of the people that call themselves Communists nowadays are just liberals appropriating (kek) the language of actual Communists as part of an exercise in masochism. Soviet Communism was fairly socially conservative.

>Ottomans
Ran on Greeks, Armenians, and Jews.
>Mughals
Ran on Persians.
>Abbasids
Ran on Greeks, Egyptians, and Persians.
>Mamluks
Ran on Egyptians and slaves from Europe.
>Fatimids
Ran on Egyptians and Greeks
>Umayyads
Ran on Christian Iberians and Jews.
>Rashidun
Lasted so long they collapsed into a civil war after a few years.

Good record of Muslim works.

I said muslims didn't I?

I didn't mention ethnicity or nationality since we were talking about ISLAMIC golden age.

Definitely sharia. National heritage and eliminating degeneracy is more important to me than beer or clubbing

Communism, if we do it like China. Bonus points for based Chinese flamethrower guy.

Shar'ia
>child brides
>no "women's rights"
>no alcohol(unless you're rich enough to ignore the rules)
>no drugs(unless you're rich enough to ignore the rules)

Albania I expected better after what you did to the Ottomans. Granted bunker dude sorta fucked your shit up.

Is it true you guys are bringing back traditional mongol script or are you sticking with pycccкий?

Bunker man did some good things though.
But still as a straight(except when pic related is shown) white male, Sharia would benefit me a ton more than Communism.

Also qt3.14 slave girls.

Right and I'm telling you it didn't exist because Muslims really did little to contribute to their own golden age.

Forgot to add pic

Better dead than red. ISA all day long

Explain and citations please.

Government is trying to revive it. But what can you do? The Russian script is much easier to learn and more convenient.

Lol Shariah duh, Commies are fucking dog shit. Shariah law is actually very similar to Fascism. You might not having running water or electricity but at least you could have four wives.

>Get out of my Arabic Slave Trading marketplace Cleetus. Historical illiterates are not welcome here.

Why does the middle east have no power anywhere anymore? Other than trading goods? Why are every arab army complete shit? Does it have anything to do with the advent of machine guns? tanks? planes? Do you deny that this is a contributing factor? Syria can barely contain Isis.

Look at the ottomans sad attempts at conquering europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Bileća
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mokra_(1445)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kosovo_(1448)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Shkodra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khotyn_(1621)

This was just me clicking on random battles the ottomans took part in Europe. I remember one battle where the ottomans had 800 people against 1600 people, they won that one, congratulations, you have one victory being the underdog, well done.

>Ottomans, Mughals, Abbasids, Mamluks, Fatimids, Umayyads, Rashidun and others would like to have a word with you.

Oh, I see, so now conquest is the only requirement for a golden age. But here you said it was a number of things:
funny how you change what you mean when it fits you.

>Citation please? This post is in dire need of citations but this part especially

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_scholars_in_the_Renaissance

Communism would kill me quicker so that

>Ottomans sad attempts at conquering Europe

A few battles don't disprove pic related. Plus the Ottomans aren't the only muslims, the starting Caliphates were the ones who were the underdogs.

>Oh, I see, so now conquest is the only requirement for a golden age

No, me listing Muslim kingdoms and Empires was in response to the "into the ground in 50 years" line.

>Ottomans sad attempts at conquering Europe

A few battles don't disprove pic related. Plus the Ottomans aren't the only muslims, the starting Caliphates were the ones who were the underdogs in those cases.

>Oh, I see, so now conquest is the only requirement for a golden age

No, me listing Muslim kingdoms and Empires was in response to the "into the ground in 50 years" line.

see

>A few battles don't disprove pic related. Plus the Ottomans aren't the only muslims, the starting Caliphates were the ones who were the underdogs.

I literally went to wikipedia and clicked on random battles that took place in europe involving the ottoman empire. Here check for yourself: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_involving_the_Ottoman_Empire

>No, me listing Muslim kingdoms and Empires was in response to the "into the ground in 50 years" line.

Did I say ran the empire into the ground? No. I said running the golden age the conquered nation HAD into the ground.

m-muh size, I already established that most of this were using conquered using superior numbers. And the size has, again, nothing to do with a golden age.

also it does disprove pic related because the battles were won using zombies, basicly. congratulations, they got land sacrifising thousands of their own, losing many many more than their enemy,

wow what a astrological, philosophic, architectural and militaristic superiority. Oh wait, they had none of that.

>implying communism isn't the original cuckiness that allows sharia to creep in in the first place...
Fake choices are fake.

Freedom.

a small hut in a forest far away from either one

>I said running the golden age the conquered nation had into the ground

Objectively false, to take an example; the Mughals and their golden age(the ones who built the Taj Mahal) ushered in and created their golden age. They are also responsible for Islamic theology getting closer to Plato because of their philosophers.

>Wow what an astrological, philosophic, architectural, militaristic superiority. Oh wait, they had none of that.

Where to even begin?

>Astrological

Tons of translated books and observatories were built in Al-Andalus, India and many more places.

>Philosophic

Islamic philosophy stopped because of Ghazzali and still was able to produce a good amount of material.

>Architectural

I'm not even going to touch this, muslims have built tons of impressive architecture.

>Militaristic

Lmao, if muslims were really that piss poor at combat you would never have needed a Reconquista or you would have wiped it off the map by now.

Communism makes Muslims secular
We need Communism to fix the middle east

Sharia, it's the only non-degenerate system alailable.

Commies, I choose the evil we know.

>What are Azeris

>I'm a straight male, so under Shariah all I would have to do is grow a beard, punctuate every sentence with Allahu-Akhbar and occasionally throw a poof off the roof.

Not if you are christian, then you have to follow christian law that you local priest says. You only get to follow muslim law in a sharia state if you convert. The rest follow the laws of their own group.

>lived in Iran for two years when I was a kid, Sharia law is pretty tolerable for non-Muslims as long as you're not too attached to eating pork or drinking alcohol, definitely preferable to communism

What do you mean? Non-muslims in Iran are allowed to buy, sell and drink alcohol and eat pork as much as they want.

Sharia.

IRI > USSR

>Objectively false, to take an example; the Mughals and their golden age(the ones who built the Taj Mahal) ushered in and created their golden age. They are also responsible for Islamic theology getting closer to Plato because of their philosophers.

I need source on their golden age. I can't find anything about the duration of their golden age.
I do know that the empire got started by annexing other muslims.

>Where to even begin?

Not an argument.

>Tons of translated books and observatories were built in Al-Andalus, India and many more places.

" Al-Hakam's son Hisham II took over, real power was ceded to the hajib, al-Mansur Ibn Abi Aamir. Al-Mansur was a distinctly religious man and disapproved of the sciences of astronomy, logic, and especially astrology, so much so that many books on these subjects, which had been preserved and collected at great expense by Al-Hakam II, were burned publicly."

Note: Collected. Córdoba is a city founded before the muslim occupation. None of this sounds like the work of muslims, at all. If anything this shows the disregard of medicine, showing once more, that Muslims take what they conquer, and run it into the ground. So you had a majority christian city, ruled by a muslim, and this calph decide to destroy what they had, well done islam. Thanks for proving my point.

>Lmao, if muslims were really that piss poor at combat you would never have needed a Reconquista or you would have wiped it off the map by now.

Numbers, you idiot. Numbers does not equal militaristic superiority. Get this in your head. You can have more than the enemy on the field, but vastly losing more soldiers than the enemy means you're less skilled than them. Why is this so difficult to grasp?

Fuck off Muhammad, enriched the locals yet?

I am a local. My family have been here as long as births have been recorded

Sharia.
If i'm going to suffer, then might as well be free of the jew.

Communism was invented and spread by the Jews. Its why they are pushing it on the US now.

edwebproject.org/india/mughals.html

>I need a source on their golden age

This is one of the few I found.

>The whole part about Al-Andalus and Córdoba

Since I'm on my phone, I'll just link you this and tell you to read about Islamic science, where it mentions a lot of the books translated and written by Muslims.

>Numbers, you idiot

Even though this argument is retarded I'll play along. Here hsve some more to chew on.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Battles_involving_the_Rashidun_Caliphate

i would drive those both to kill each other

Communism.

Islamic Gommunism :DDD

Communism can at least fail and be replaced. Wahhabism fucks people's minds forever.

>edwebproject.org/india/mughals.html

That's the history of their empire, nothing about a golden age. Also I pointed out it got started by beating another muslim army.
I need spesifics.

>Since I'm on my phone, I'll just link you this and tell you to read about Islamic science, where it mentions a lot of the books translated and written by Muslims.

This is things done by different Muslims from vastly different empires.

So you're saying because different muslims have done different things over a very very long time, somehow that constitute to a golden age?
Ok, Europe has been in a golden age since ancient greece then, and we still are. Do you see why this kind of stuff doesn't stick?

>Even though this argument is retarded I'll play along. Here have some more to chew on.

The very first link I click on, the very first, is them beating an army having equal/more numbers, add to the fact that they murdered civilians who refused to convert. Christ man, come on just try a little.

muzzies will be my begrudgend ally
Commies are the worst filth known to man, and I'd take pride in the fact of playing an active role at destroying them and their cause.

this I'm afraid

I would pick anything over communism

Better dead than red

>Mughal golden age specifics

Shah Jahan then, he is considered the instigator of the Mughal golden age.

>This is things done by different muslims from vastly different empires.

8th to 13th century is considered Islamic golden age, if you wamt to play that game you could make the same point about the Renaissance.

You should go read more then one battle before judgind something that has 55 battles/sieges.

>Shah Jahan then, he is considered the instigator of the Mughal golden age.

Shah Jahan called people all over the world to build his architecture, ordered the destruction of hindu temples and the banned reconstructions of churches, which is fine since the space was probably used for something better, hopefully. it appears all his architecture was built by other people from other regions of the world.

That's a rough start for a golden age, is Saudi Arabia in a golden age right now because they can buy stuff and bring in people to build shit with their oil money? Or are they lucky because of the location they occupy?

> if you wamt to play that game you could make the same point about the Renaissance.

Same point about what exactly? It started in Florence and spread to the rest of the empires with various revolutions and in-war. The renaissance was a period where art and science flourished more than any other time since the fall of Rome, but there had still been enough random people through Europe who wrote and thought about things even in the dark-ages, and since according to you, that's enough, Europe has been in a golden age since ancient Greece.

Perhaps you're trying to say the Islamic golden age was a golden age only for and is only comparable to other Islamic countries, and not the rest of the world because the rest of the world has constantly outdone it.
So instead of comparing it to the rest of the world, you're only comparing it to other Islamic nations. It has been a misunderstanding then. I thought the Islamic golden age could stand up against the non-golden ages Europe/Asia has had, I guess not.

>You should go read more then one battle before judgind something that has 55 battles/sieges.

I did, but the point was that the very first one I clicked (where the empire was supposedly at it's weakest, was them having an equal amount of zombies, fighting another nation.

Maybe I worded it a little poorly about the golden age part:
Let me put what I think you mean in another way

You think the architecture during that age was great compared to the other Islamic nations, not europe or the world because they still built better things.

You think the military during that time was great against other islamic nations because they could out do those other Islamic nations without losing as many as fighting that is not in a golden age from another part of the world.

Is this correct?

Is this some kind of joke?

The Islamic golden age gave the boost to Europe in the 13th century that allowed it to grow and flourish intellectually and artistically.

The knowledge from Anatolia and the Byzantines was spread to Iberia and then to the rest of Europe. Wether you like it or not, Islam contributed in the spread of knowledge.

Well since white people seem to defy the constraints of communism.
Communism.

Communism is shit because it empowers lazy googles or idiot Slavs.
As long as the Germanic people are at the helm, nothing can go wrong.

>The Islamic golden age gave the boost to Europe in the 13th century that allowed it to grow and flourish intellectually and artistically.

Not on purpose, this is a by-product of byzantine and Christians fleeing Muslim rule, we covered this earlier.
Those scholars brought their knowledge with them. I'm not denying that Muslims haven't helped but it was not enough knowledge to thank a golden age, or else, again, Europe would be in a golden age from ancient Greece.

We are going in circles now.

No, I never meant that.
The Islamic golden age was the Islamic golden age. It was a golden age produced by Islam, not a golden age for Islam.

That was a factor but you are ignoring the mash of cultures at Sicily and what it produced and Toledo and the trade of knowledge there.

Islamig gommunism :DDDDD

This is like saying "I discovered this thing, thanks to that we're now in a golden age"
You're ignoring the pillars needed to constitute a golden age. Which you even mentioned before.

>The Islamic golden age was the Islamic golden age. It was a golden age produced by Islam, not a golden age for Islam.

The amount of things produced only by Muslims during said golden age is not comparable to any other nation in it's "off-time" so this leaves 2 options.

We compare it to the other nations of the world during that time, where you are militarily inferior. Where you are scientifically inferior, philosophically inferior, and astrologically inferior. This means for example, that Europe has been in a golden age since ancient Greece.

This golden age influenced the world minor ways, if you want to call it a golden age, which is stupid, it's definitely one of the worst and least productive I've ever read about.
Or 2: you compare it to the other Islamic nations at the time. In which, yes, certain empires do fit the description of a golden age. Like the ottomans from 1490s-1540s, ruined by religion of course.

>That was a factor but you are ignoring the mash of cultures at Sicily and what it produced and Toledo and the trade of knowledge there.

no. It was not a factor, it was much much more than that. the mash of cultures, what exactly happens now in Europe with this mash of cultures? Chaos. As for that mash of cultures? It fell, in 1516.

Anyway i'm tired, so you can have the last word, make it count.

My bad, with the much more than that, I mean the byzantine schoolars not the sicily trade, that's bearly mentioned in renaissance book, meaning it's almost insignificant.

Since you seem to dissmiss everything I throw at you, I'll just end it with this again.

sharia law is pretty good for men though, communism is bad for everyone

Sharia. Better than starving in a gulag or being purged at random. You also get to have sex slaves and up to four wives who will be feminine and submissive to your needs.

Communism any day of the week. It's much easier to survive and a thrive in a society at least somewhat grounded in logic, however faulty its application might be. Plus, tons of free shit if you know where to look.
>muh gulag
follow the five commandments of Soviet intelligentsia and you'll be safe. Besides, mass gulaging was a relatively short phase that all but petered out in the 50's, at least in Europe. Sharia bullshit is eternal.

Multiculturalism is a big part of communism.