I'm in a """""debate""""" with an American SJW who has been spinning the usual American-centric "whites never been...

I'm in a """""debate""""" with an American SJW who has been spinning the usual American-centric "whites never been oppressed ever!" shit.

Name me some times where whites have been systematically oppressed by non-whites. I've got the genocides of Orthodox Christians under the Ottoman Empire, and the treatment of white people in what used to be known as Rhodesia. Anything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberian_nationality_law
youtu.be/dzR_-WAPtL0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_de_Paul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
youtube.com/watch?v=8gWLUP3GVEU
youtube.com/watch?v=cW1dOdIgmUQ
thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/iroquois-wars/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/louis-farrakhan-calls-jews-the-worst-enemy-of-african-americans
archive.adl.org/special_reports/farrakhan_own_words2/on_slave_trade.html#.V8j_mcvTXqA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/slave#Etymology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

google white slaves in africa, turkey and other arabic countries. Literally more white slaves then blacks

Mugabe's shit against white farmers is an easy example.

al-andalus
ottoman empire
south africa
copts

Dem. Soc. here

Barbary pirates, and in general the frequent raids on Europe.

Just by the simple fact that we have often in the past oppressed eachother completely nullifies the notion that "whites have never been oppressed"

Does white-on-white oppression not count? Does it only matter if the people oppressing us aren't white?

Brits against the Irish.

Whites were taken as prisoners and slaves by North African pirates during the Barbary wars

>armenians, greeks and slavs
>white

The Crimean Khanate enslaved hundreds of thousands of Russians and Poles and sold them to the Ottomans who no doubt had European slaves coming in from other places too.

The Irish were the first slaves to arrive to the American colonies.

Are Copts really white though? I've been to Egypt and they look the same as the Arabic Muslims there.

Otherwise, all good examples.

Thanks for the heads up Obama.

It's not fucking hard.

nice meme bro!

arab & ottoman slave trades
the caliphates and their conquests of europe
the mongols being mad cunts
the irish
the western media's ignoring of black-on-white crime

They're as white as other Egyptians.

t. Son of Egyptian immigrant who is considered Caucasian by US Census

White female slavery in harems.

Whites being forced out of Japan.

t. Tyreese Velazquez

WHITE AGAINST WHITE RACISM DOESN'T COUNT THOUGH

ALSO THAT TOOK PLACE OUTSIDE OF AMERICA, SO IT DOESN'T COUNT EITHER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde

So you want pol to win your dumb argument for you instead of googling for yourself?

Affirmative Action

de-germanification of eastern europe
the holodomor

fucking gay

Yes, because blacks have never been on top. Whites have a long history of being violent oppressors

Seriously?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

Egypt is middle eastern tho

>a black man in america owned the largest plantation in america

There were white slaves in America. Look up indentured servitude. Some will claim its not true slavery, but it basically is. These white 'servants' were often treated worse than the black slaves

The kirchners ran a very europhobic cultural campaign here, 12 years of being told I was a foreigner in a country that was built by my grandparents while niggers starved in the desert.

Egypt at that point had more ties with the Mediterranean European nations than the sub saharan Afronations.
And they (dindus) managed to destroy that very well.

>WE WUZ VICTIMS N SHIT

WE
U
ZGNAK

N shiieet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberian_nationality_law
It is, today, impossible for white people to gain citizenship in Liberia.

The oppression of protestants in the UK that ultimately drove them across the Atlantic to colonize America in the first place. How quickly we forget the one of the major reasons this country was colonized was due to oppression of whites. It later became a country as a result of further tyrannical oppression.

There's literally nothing they'll listen to, even if you can provide all the evidence, they'll still blame whites for it.

Don't play oppression olympics with it. This is a tactic, drag the debate into their area of expertise and keep you distracted from the actual meat of the subject. Just mention the fact that South Korea was fucked up and oppressed as recently as this century. They've got their shit together. Sign of with a 'really makes you think'.

>more white slaves than blacks
Source?

Britain fought a war to protect you and asked for help to pay for it afterwards, and THAT was enough to make you rebel?
Ungrateful scum.

Byzantines should be enough desu

>whites have never been oppressed! So it should be their turn!
That makes sense.

Also, maybe during the conquest and caliphate of Hispania? in 700 something.
On the french wikipedia, there is a whole paragraphe saying the muslisms were helped by the jews to take over Spain, but nothing in english. Weird.

Muslim conquests of Spain + the current situation in South Africa and Zimbabwe.

White Christians killed if they are dissidents in Russia, Oppressed by communism.

My first american ancestor was a german merc brought over by the british who just decided to stay when the revolution won

Celts are the most oppressed people in human history!!! (I don't really believe this but it's really fucking easy to try and play the victim card as an ethnic celt, I could potentially play it better than a jew)

JEWS THINK THEY SUFFERED DO THEY?? WELL AT LEAST THEY WERE ALLOWED TO GOVERN THEMSELVES TO AN EXTENT WITHIN ROMAN TERRITORY AND WEREN'T SEEN AS UTTER BARBAR SUBHUMANS THAT NEED TO BE WIPED OUT OR ENSLAVED

ABLOOOO MUH 6 MILLION

CELTS INHABITED ALMOST ALL OF EUROPE UNTIL THOSE EVIL ROMAN OPPRESSORS CAME ALONG AND SLAUGHTERED POSSIBLY TENS OF MILLIONS OF CELTS, THE JEWS THINK BEING SCATTERED AROUND THE WORLD IS TERRIBLE? TRY BEING DRIVEN TO THE BRINK OF ETHNIC EXTINCTION AND PUSHED TO THE VERY EDGES OF THE KNOWN WORLD AT THE TIME

THEY THREW US INTO PITS AND MADE US KILL EACHOTHER IN FRONT OF HUGE AUDIENCES FOR ENTERTAINMENT

NOT ONLY THAT BUT THEIR DESCENDANTS HATED US TOO, AFTER THE ROMANS LEFT EVERYONE NEARBY WANTED A PIECE OF US

THOSE PEOPLE NEARBY INVADED AND DECIDED TO CALL THEMSELVES THE KINGDOM OF ENGLAND AND THEY CONTINUED TO OPPRESS US FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS MORE WHILE THE JEW HAS BEEN FREE TO ROAM THE WORLD

But it's w/e, I'll take it on the chin, who cares? Pointless fighting our English cousins now, they just don't do fuck with us any more, we've built an empire since, we're best bros now.

youtu.be/dzR_-WAPtL0

those digits

wew

absolutely wasted

here ya go

THIS THIS THIS THIS.

A great red pill and untalked about part of history mainly because no one gives a shit and white people arn't eternally butthurt like niggers who know they can forever get gib me dats.

Isn't this like every nation in the new world.

How about the Holocaust? Or do Jews not count?

Don't forget to throw in "A Modest Proposal" as factual pamphlet and not satire.

It will make Hitler look like an angel.

Whiteness isn't ahistorical. What you're referring to is a construct that did not exist before the Atlantic African slave trade. The only place in which 'whiteness' truly has a stake, at least culturally, is in America. White Americans have never suffered systemic oppression, and Black Americans, throughout the course of American history, have been enslaved longer than they have been free.

treatment of Ottoman christian peoples (Armenians,Greeks,Serbs), arab slave trade, dindus selling their own into slavery,all the slaver boats were owned by ((())) etc

The first slave owner in the USA was a Black Man who went to court for the right to own slaves.

European countries were the first to pass laws forbidding slavery.

Islamic Slave Traders would kidnap and traffic white women for sexual purposes.

Google it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_de_Paul

This is Vincent de Paul. Catholic priest who was kidnapped bu Turkish slave pirates and sold to three Muslim owners in the Ottoman empire that is now Tunisia. He later escaped and gathered funds to free more than 1,200 European slaves owned by Turks.

Explain to me why you separate White Americans from their ancestors.
That's cultural uprooting, you're trying to deprive them of their heritage, you right-wing nazi scu...
oh wait...

>White Americans
>White

lmao google pls

>Google

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_wars_in_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily

Jewish communism in Russia that resulted in the murder of the Christian elites of the entirety of eastern Europe and tens of millions of deaths of white Christians.

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party:

Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Lourie (Larine) JEW
Ouritski JEW
Volodarski JEW
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) JEW
Smidovitch JEW
Sverdlof (Yankel) JEW
Nakhamkes (Steklof) JEW

The Council of the People’s Commissars:

Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) JEW
Food Schlichter JEW
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
State Control Lander JEW
State Lands Kauffman JEW
Works V. Schmidt JEW
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) JEWess
Religions Spitzberg JEW
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Hygiene Anvelt JEW
Finance Isidore Goukovski JEW
Press Volodarski JEW
Elections Ouritski JEW
Justice I. Steinberg JEW
Refugees Fenigstein JEW
Refugees (assist.) Savitch JEW
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski JEW

>The first slave owner in the USA was a Black Man who went to court for the right to own slaves.
He wasn't the first slave owner, he was the first slave owner to have his right to a slave upheld in court. Also, even if this were true, how is it relevant?

The crusades when Britain had to rescue Europe from madmuzzermoors
DEUS VULT !!

The West for the last 20 years. Also

>unmitigated 1,400 years of muslim invasion against Europe
>over 500 separate battles across the entire continent and countless raids
>the conquering of Hellenistic, Christian north Africa, including the important Christian city of Alexandria, and the replacement of hundreds of separate cultures with one muslim religion and one Arabic language and culture
>conquering and occupying Spain for over 750 years, which was only recaptured after a Reconquista that lasted hundreds of years
>causing the collapse of classical civilisation with the fall of Constantinople and its replacement with Ottoman Turkey, the last remnants of whom, the Armenian Christians, were genocided in hundreds of thousands or as much as 1.5 million at the beginning of the 20th Century by the Turkish republic
>incursions as far as Tours in France in the west, and Vienna in the east
>millions of slaves captured and transported, including sex slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Google all this shit for reliable sources.

I googled white slaves and one of the options was white slaves of england, so I select that and it goes on about george washington having white english slaves and we're the tyrants apparently?

Chritians in Saudi Arabia TODAY

Members of the German Spartakusbund:

Karl Liebknecht German
Rosa Luxemburg JEW
Clara Zetkin JEW
Leo Jogiches JEW
Paul Levi JEW
Ernst Toller JEW
Eugene Levine JEW
Kurt Eisner JEW
Gustav Landauer JEW
Erich Muehsam JEW

Barbary Coast.

Until Thomas Jefferson went over there in 1800 and slaughtered all the Muslims.

>The West for the last 20 years. Also
>>unmitigated 1,400 years of muslim invasion against Europe
>>over 500 separate battles across the entire continent and countless raids
>>the conquering of Hellenistic, Christian north Africa, including the important Christian city of Alexandria, and the replacement of hundreds of separate cultures with one muslim religion and one Arabic language and culture
>>conquering and occupying Spain for over 750 years, which was only recaptured after a Reconquista that lasted hundreds of years
>>causing the collapse of classical civilisation with the fall of Constantinople and its replacement with Ottoman Turkey, the last remnants of whom, the Armenian Christians, were genocided in hundreds of thousands or as much as 1.5 million at the beginning of the 20th Century by the Turkish republic
>>incursions as far as Tours in France in the west, and Vienna in the east
>>millions of slaves captured and transported, including sex slaves
>Google all this shit for reliable sources.

Why was this deleted?

>Explain to me why you separate White Americans from their ancestors.

Because living White Americans are in no way connected to the deeds of their ancestors, who were mostly peasants, regardless. The way that race is maintained is through the existing structures which benefit those who identify as white and punish those who are excluded from whiteness - this exclusion, of course, being the only vehicle for the survival of 'whiteness'.

This. Yazidi sex slaves. You can talk about Christians across the entire Arab world. They're being murdered and raped, oppressed and ethnically cleansed everywhere and NOTHING is being done by ANYONE.

>Yazidi sex slave: He said that raping me is his prayer to god.

well whites have oppressed whites and egyptians oppressed jews (white skin) and SJWs oppress whites.

I forgot link to the youtube video. And pic.

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>Yazidi sex slave: He said that raping me is his prayer to god.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

>The way that race is maintained is through the existing structures which benefit those who identify as white
>What was entire concept of Metropolis
American education everybody

Barbary slave trade

whole coast towns in Europe where empty because they took whole populations as slaves

Either parrot or send them this video

youtube.com/watch?v=8gWLUP3GVEU

You're allowing them to frame the argument.

Don't do that shit.

Watch this.

youtube.com/watch?v=cW1dOdIgmUQ

Here's a story about Rhodesia, once the most well-educated, wealthiest, and safest country in Africa. It was an independent former British colony. Rhodesia's black population was instigated by outsiders (read poorer black neighbors) to genocide the whites who built the country, ran the farms, provided the water.
Those blacks who took up foreign-provided (read black warlords') arms hunted not only the whites but also the blacks who knew the British-descended Rhodesian whites were giving them a better quality of life than they could achieve on their own with tribal rain dances. Their violent assaults on farmhands, civil workers, and government buildings left many dead, but they never achieved true victory.
Rhodesia wasn't beaten but abandoned; the whites in power had to choose between increasing UN pressure over their self-defense policies and a seemingly endless supply of weapons from neighboring Africans (to which the UN had no comment or seeming awareness) or survival. The government chose survival, but many of the farmers chose to stay in their ancestral land. As a thank you, "democratically" elected President Mugabe directed the now Zimbabwe population (not its military) to brutally rape and murder every white they could find. The UN made no comment about the ensuing genocide.
As a result, Zimbabwe is now 100% black. It is also one of the poorest countries on Earth, as Mugabe begs for the same neighbors and UN that destabilized Rhodesia to now save it with food and money. They have responded, unsurprisingly, by saying it is the white man's burden to repay their debt to Zimbabwe's blacks and have pushed the blame off to anyone else.
The end.

>Religion of piece of dick

I think he's referring to the fact that "White People" started by being English people.

Lately it included Germans and French.

But for centuries the South Europeans and Eastern Europeans were not considered white in the sense we know now.

"White identity" started as a way to separate the British from the Irish, the Italians, the Poles, the Portuguese and so on...

The problem is SJWs allow "Black People" to be a thing when it isn't and "White People" are not allowed to do the same, so now we have a right-wing that, like this thread shows, are playing Identity Politics and Victim-Culture.

The "whites do it too" is precisely why they started. Now instead of us calling them retarded we're doing the same.

We've been dragged down to their level.

>Lolocaust
>Afghan war
Nice pic. If only it was sensible.

>American education
I wouldn't expect a Pole to understand. After being ass-fucked in rapid succession throughout the last century by your smarter neighbors, it's natural to find a common identity with your own oppressors through the thoroughly American idea of 'whiteness'.

>Early Muslim Conquests
>Destruction of a rebuilt Carthage by the Arabs
>Prosecution of Persian Zoroastrians by the Arabs (Pre-Islamic Persians were considered whiter than even the Greeks)
>Islamic Spain
>Islamic Sicily
>Turkification of Anatolia
>Russia under the Mongol Empire/Golden Horde
>Conquest of the Greatest Christian city in the world at the time, Constantinople
>Balkans under Ottoman Rule for 400+ Years
>Slavery of 1.2 Million Europeans under the Barbary states of North Africa
>Armenian and Greek Genocides (Assyrians too, but whether they're white or not is debatable)

Don't forget to mention that the only reason we "oppressed" more people is because we were more successful as a civilization, anyone else in our position would have done the same (Arab Slave Trade, Han China under the Manchu Qing Dynasty, Prosecution of Hindus by Muslims, East Asian Co-prosperity sphere)

Irish slaves in North Africa. Look it up.

Chekt

>Whyte Murricahs detached from their European ancestors because "lol peahsants"
>Despite their first scholars and academics being from Old World.
>Despite their governors and officials being from there too
>Despite their customs
>Languages
>Cultural heritage

>Also ignoring that those 'peasants' and 'craftsmen' and 'masons' were the foundation of any and every scientific and cultural progression of whiteys

Truly 'Merican Education

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/iroquois-wars/

Yeah, just ignore what I said.

Capitalism is an euphemism for "White People". That was the point of the pic.

Mate what're you talking about?
It wasn't the oppression of Protestants, it was specifically the oppression of Puritans and some other hardcore reformist groups like Calvinists.

Charles I was a protestant himself of the reform Church of England.

Even then the Puritans weren't really oppressed, just (somewhat justifiably) paranoid.
The Calvinists were arguably more oppressed than the Puritans because most of the high ranking clergy Charles I appointed believed theological predestination to be heretical.

The Ottoman Empire occupied Greece and most of the Balkans until the early 19th Century, only a few years before the slaves were freed in the American civil war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

Hey Jimbo in Iceland it was legal to kill a Turk on sight until 1970 because of frequent raids by muslim pirates. Now isn't that just quacking crazy?

Anyways, I thought that 'White identity' as a concept of "Nur fur britbong" fell the day Poles found it out and decided they don't like it, so Brits either had to cave in, or live glassless life of tallow-burning savages for years to come.

Also "Capitalism" is just a fancy name for primal, natural competition.
I guess some people don't like being reminded how close we're to animals.

barbary slave trade. the irish. armenian genocide, etc.

2016 when all White Western natives are set to become minorities in their own homelands.

They are retarded. How many people do you hear complaining about muh Roman Empire or muh muslim invasions of Europe. The idea that whites are uniquely oppressive is what's retarded. ALL societies were based on slavery, Egyptians, Persians, Israelites, Greeks, Romans, Aztecs, Incas, Zulus, Chinese, Brahmins, Arab muslim, until whites uniquely in history ABOLISHED slavery and used the military power of their empires to wipe it from the face of the earth. Thousands of white Americans died in their Civil War ALONE to free the slaves.

>Louis Farrakhan calls Jews the “worst enemy” of African Americans
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/louis-farrakhan-calls-jews-the-worst-enemy-of-african-americans

>Farrakhan in his own words: On jewish involvement in the slave trade
archive.adl.org/special_reports/farrakhan_own_words2/on_slave_trade.html#.V8j_mcvTXqA

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks And Jews by Louis Farrakhan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews

Those scholars and academics continued upon a legacy of work that was, at one point, being accomplished by people who couldn't possibly identify as "white", because the notion of "whiteness" did not yet exist. Whiteness emerged, historically, as a justification for the economic order of the Atlantic trade - an economy which rested principally on the enslavement of imported Africans in the New World. There are many historical examples here on this very thread that display the very fact that, before the 16th century, slavery and indentured servitude wasn't the exclusive domain of Sub-Saharan Africans.

Roman Catholic immigrants in America.

In the 1920s, my great grandfather was beaten to death in New York for existing as an Italian immigrant. He was on his way to church. That's not a baseless emotional appeal, he was literally just walking to church and he was beaten to death in front of my great grandma.

You need to call them out and say they're a racist for lumping all whites together. The truth is that "white" encompasses a thousand cultures from a hundred countries with ten thousand beliefs spread across ten million families.

Even today, boko harem is killing white people just for existing in their territory. Less recently, Catholics were oppressed as shit. The whole reason we exist in America is because there were white religious groups in England that were oppressed.

We have a long history of being oppressed, and a fucking proud history of overcoming it. That's where we differ from the googles. If you oppress a Google they stay down for ten generations, milking it year after year. Whites bounce back up and improve their situation.

>Also "Capitalism" is just a fancy name for primal, natural competition.
Gorbachev really should have sent in the tanks.

Tell the faggot to fuck off. It's an irrelevant point. No one should give a shit about "muh oppression" in the first place. If niggers feel oppressed in white countries, they are more than welcome to move to their continent of origin: Africa.

Kek when your ancestors get killed for not being "white", and you only arbitrarily find yourself in the club once you classify yourself as fundamentally different from "blacks". Kys wop dago scum.

>"Capitalism" is just a fancy name for primal, natural competition.

I think you do capitalism a disservice with that comparison. It's more complicated than simple exchanges of goods and services between private self-interested individuals. The invention of capitalism has done wonders for advancing humanity as a whole.

I'd argue feudalism is closer to primitive human nature. And even feudalism is considerably more complex than pure tribal "economics".

Modern day western Europe.

>they are more than welcome to move to their continent of origin: Africa

Fun fact; they didn't come here of their own free will!

>The invention of capitalism has done wonders for advancing humanity as a whole.
Fun fact: nobody "invented" capitalism!

Mongols raped and oppressed whites.

You're doing it wrong.

Don't apologize for being a conqueror.

I've seen it argued that the ancestors of american slaves have more of a right to lay claim to the USA than the average american. The argument is that the economic contribution of their slave ancestors labour was a major driver of the progress that has allowed the USA to become the world superpower it is today.

You're right, that was a retarded thing to say.

But you know what I meant.

>the ancestors of american slaves have more of a right to lay claim to the USA than the average american
The descendants of American slaves are often also Americans. Slavery was a huge boon to the foundation of our early economy, that's why race is so deeply baked into our culture.

Yeah, I do, and I would concur that capitalism has advanced humanity, at least in a strictly technological sense. Can it really, however, be argued that another system of exchange and value would not produce similar or better results - given that, for the last 200 years, capitalism has been the eminent political and economic force around the world?

East Asia is basically a big pile of native >>>> foreigner. South Africa in its current state has white people living behind walls with armed guards.

Rhodesians never die.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH YOU LAZY DUMB FUCK

If you can't even debate what you CLAIM to believe in, and instead have to rely on being forcefed by Cred Forums, DONT DEBATE.

Actually LEARN what the fuck it is you claim to know.

Rhodesians never die.

Only widely known alternative to capitalism is socialism and wealth redistribution, and this is huge no-no.

Present day South Africa

>Belgium
> a real country

Yeah, that's a fair point.
I suppose the only other economic model we've seen implemented in the modern era is state socialism?
Which I think we can say has been at best damaging and at worst catastrophic for every country that tried to implement it.

>this is huge no-no
Gorbachev should have sent in the ICBM's

There's no 'alternative' to capitalism. It's not just a switch you can flip on and off from country to country. Capitalism will eventually disintegrate as did feudalism before it, into what I have no fucking clue.

>le 60% face

>the only other economic model we've seen implemented in the modern era is state socialism?

I have to object that the socialist economies of the 20th century ever really escaped the gravity of capitalist markets, especially during their rapid expansion at the end of the century. That's not to say that those failed states weren't already going to fail. Most, if not all of them were doomed from the start.

I always like to mention the fact that the majority of poor white southerners originated as oppressed peasants in Ireland, became oppressed tenant farmers, and currently suffer due to stereotyping and normalization of racist slurs such as "white trash".

This has never failed to confuse and fluster SJW opponents.

>These are the people who call us ignorant of history
>The kind of people who have literally no idea that Imperialism in Europe is a Persian export
>The kind of people who have literally no idea that Barbary Pirates took numbers of European slaves comparable to the TA Slave Trade
>The kind of people who don't realise that Slavery was started by Non-Whites and ended by Whites
>The kind of people who don't realise that African Slaves were bought from African Warlords and not just kidnapped from the fucking shoreline
>The kind of people who don't understand that every former European colony today has benefited from colonialism in the long term
>The kind of people who don't understand that in order to colonise Africa and the Americas, European nations were already Industrialised, Wealthy, and Civilised and that they already had plenty of the resources they "stole" which they literally had to teach most of the colonised nations about the fact that said resources existed in the first place

The worst thing is that this idiot is talking about whether or not "Reverse Racism" exists, but he's got it completely fucking wrong anyway, because there's no "direction" for race-based discrimination, so things like affirmative action or black-only scholarships aren't "reverse" racism, they're just racism

>empty vessels make the most noise

Thanks for recognizing the orthodox Christian genocide under the Ottomans, nobody ever brings that up thank you desu

>control+F Paraguay
This guy made it illegal for whites to marry with whites in 1814, whites could ONLY marry and breed with blacks, indians or mulattos, resulting in Paraguay's current 95% Mestizo population.

Blacks were rarely on top, because they are just worse people, less competent. They didn't have powerful countries, civilizations that could go beyond Africa and start shit.

>This is the kind of NEET whose life is so meaningless and bound by crushing banality that they cloy for any historical narrative that allows them to bolster their own sense of self-worth.
>The kind who will conveniently ignore that Europeans still in fact bought the slaves from said African slavers - with the full intention of working them to death on sugar, cotton, and tobacco plantations, but not before they could force them to breed and further enslave their offspring.
>The kind of mouthbreather that refuses to recognize that slave-labor-subsidized crops and natural resources from the New World were the only functional fuel for the industrialization of the United States and Britain.
>The kind of moron that rejects that the artificially low price of slavery-produced goods opened consumer markets that further fueled European industrialization.
>A real faggot.

>american anglos thought irish and germans were just dandy

They were right to worry about changing demographics in america even back then. Now most whites in america have irish and/or german in them, even though they werent considered as white as anglos before. Yet people wonder why whites are concerned about shifting demographics in america, almost as if the same thing that has happened before is happening now.

Mongols.

why would that even matter?
what politically relevant position could that statement ever be used in support of? i can't think of any.

Indentured servants from England to the colonies.

Lol invite that SJW to investigate how blacks treat other black on the continent of Africa or any major U.S. inner city. A parasitic breed that will fuck over anyone or anything for immediate gain with no thoughts about long term ramifications.

Nubians are black though. This really did happen.

It's an absolute MUST that people like you be castrated, flayed alive and hanged to rot in public

Repeating digits confirm. Praise KEK

All of whom were kicked to Appalachia by their landed white masters when they demanded better pay and work conditions.

>The kind who will conveniently ignore that Europeans still in fact bought the slaves from said African slavers - with the full intention of working them to death on sugar, cotton, and tobacco plantations, but not before they could force them to breed and further enslave their offspring.
Nobody ignores that, the whole point is that Europeans are not the only people who did that- nobody is innocent and in fact we were the last people to start and the first people to stop so any white person with slavery guilt is a fucking idiot who might as well have fucking "killing guilt"
>The kind of mouthbreather that refuses to recognize that slave-labor-subsidized crops and natural resources from the New World were the only functional fuel for the industrialization of the United States and Britain.
>The kind of moron that rejects that the artificially low price of slavery-produced goods opened consumer markets that further fueled European industrialization.
Implying this wasn't done by every major civilisation in human history
Implying European Empires weren't at a technological level of practically being fucking magic to particular natives societies before they even got colonised
>hurr whitey profited from slavery
the fucking black slavers they bought them from profited from slavery

Nice meme.

Persians were white in ancient times. They're still caucasoid today.

Were whites oppressed when they were literally forced to go to a war they did not support in a country that had nothing to do with anything and get killed for something they didn't believe in?

Kek remember when Sweden was "white"? 'MEMBER? You've lost son, go back into the woods and become one with the fjords.

Abbasid, Ummayad, Ayyubid caliphates, the Dublin Slave Markets, the Barbary slave trade, the Maroon uprising (slaughtered every single white person in Haiti with help from the French). There's some others but I'm tired.

I really need to start filtering on Cred Forums now

Barbary pirates
Mongol Invasion
Ottoman Empire
Umayyad Caliphate
Tatar raiders

tell him also the etymology of the word slave
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/slave#Etymology

What do they have to do with this?

if you don't have the facts about your own argument, you shouldn't be arguing it. this is top-tier mental deficiency. I don't understand how you could possibly think you're right about something when you can't even justify your own opinion. OP is literal cancer and no better than the worst degenerate on earth. anyone who tries to help him win this argument should seriously reconsider their own worldviews. sage.

First off, you magnificently avoided the most pressing issue, which is that your claim to "whiteness" is a lie. It's a simple construct that first allowed the re-ordering of the American economy along 'racial' lines.

which leads into >we were the last people to start and the first people to stop
"We" aren't anybody, and yes, nobody who is identified as white should feel bad about what European slavers did centuries ago
>Implying this wasn't done by every major civilisation in human history
I am not aware of another capitalist technological revolution that was partially fueled by the stolen labor of slaves, if you know of one please point me to it.
>hurr whitey profited from slavery
Even if you contend that wealth accrued from slavery isn't still concentrated in the descendants and communities of former slave-owners - which you'd certainly be able to - that's not the point. The point is that our society is still ordered in such a way that people who are labeled as white are beneficiaries of their inclusion in that classification, whether it's through preferential lending at banks, in securing housing, employment, etc. and that is the only thing that is truly "whiteness". You are just as close to Moliere and Monet as are some niggers from Louisiana. You've constructed an elaborate web of lies that you feed yourself, day in and day out, that somehow the people you've arbitrarily grouped yourself with will reflect on your utter absence of talent or character. This is not the case. You are a nothing. Return to the nothing.

I really really don't want to say this but the quebecois before they google'd out with the silent revolution

Eat shit faggot, пидopac, πούστης, գյոթվերան․

Talk about indentured servitude in America where the conditions were often worse than black slaves

Yeah and then talk about how their white masters felt no racial compassion while forcing them to the hinterlands in order to replace them with African slaves. Talk about how they rose up in rebellion for better wages and working conditions and the white southern gentry, including Washington himself, suppressed the rebellion and felt no remorse. Talk about how these people are now the living detritus of our backwoods and forgotten hills.

>"whiteness" is a lie
Meaningless meme phrase. People identify by it, and we're discussing it.

>It's a simple construct that first allowed the re-ordering of the American economy along 'racial' lines.
So it isn't a lie?

>I am not aware of another capitalist technological revolution that was partially fueled by the stolen labor of slaves, if you know of one please point me to it.
>capitalist technological revolution
Meaningless composition of words. All empires have economically benefited from slavery. The fact that one is "capitalist" makes no difference is a matter of semantics as is "technological revolution" (whatever that is supposed to mean).

>Even if you contend that wealth accrued from slavery isn't still concentrated in the descendants and communities of former slave-owners - which you'd certainly be able to
You certainly wouldn't because it isn't.

>The point is that our society is still ordered in such a way that people who are labeled as white are beneficiaries of their inclusion in that classification, whether it's through preferential lending at banks, in securing housing, employment, etc. and that is the only thing that is truly "whiteness"
So "whiteness" only exists but only when it supports your narrative?

Sorry, this a fundamental contradiction in your argument. You can't have it both ways. Liberals like you talk in paradoxes and think it's deep, but you really aren't that smart.

Just stop.

Just call him a pathetic faggot and stop responding.

whites are easily the most oppressed race in history heres a tldr

>Whites shitted on since the dawn of civilization by the romans/jews/arabs
>on top of that constantly fighting with other white tribes
>learn how to fight and defend themselves because of constant struggle of everyone shitting on them
>adapt to be hardcore fkrs where death and fighting in the norm
>constant fighting non stop, while the other races are going through seculsion and peace
>things finally start to settle down for the whites once they fought off all the other races
>nope start attacking each other again
>this goes on for an easy 500 years or more
>finally settle down
>after a grueling history we take to the seas and start to go fuck up everybody else
>absolute ease because of our past of constantly being shitted upon
>end up dominating the entire world pretty much

Whites are where they are at because of how much shit our ancestors went through, compared to all other races whites had it the hardest.

>Liberals like you talk in paradoxes
You're either avoiding the substantive faults in your own argument, or you simply lack the critical faculties to understand.

As I said, "whiteness" is not a thing that is naturally imbued within us, a thing that we understood from the beginning of history. It's real in the sense that, as you said, people identify by it and, as I suggested, it serves as a parallel and safeguard of our economic order. Plato didn't know what it meant to be "white", neither did many figures that we now - retroactively - classify as "white", such as the ancient Greeks and Romans. As has been mentioned here, other ethnicities have been subsumed into whiteness over time, such as the Irish, Poles, and Italians. The only definition of whiteness is whom it excludes. First and foremost, at the time of its invention, it excluded the sub-saharan African slaves that worked on plantations in the New World.

Which brings me back to my central point; people can still identify as white, it makes sense, whatever, but 'white heritage' is a fiction, because it was adopted in order to perpetuate an arbitrary grouping of people.

>capitalism killed americans
>not drought and disease

>national socialist germany
>capitalism

>killing commies
>capitalism

>cause for famine in India
>capitalism

kys muhammed

>Whites are where they are at because of how much shit our ancestors went through, compared to all other races whites had it the hardest.

>Checks flag
No, you're where you are because your great-grandfather stole some fucking blood sausage and got sent to a penal colony. That's it. The end.

Ancient Rome

Slavery was a thing throughout the entire world. White people were the first people to systematically do away with it. That's always a fun bit of ammo.

THE JEWISH OPPRESSION OF WHITES BY JEWISH SUPREMACY.

HITLER WASN'T SEEN BY THE JEWS AS A WHITE SUPREMACIST.
HE WAS A GOY SUPREMACIST.

>You're either avoiding the substantive faults in your own argument, or you simply lack the critical faculties to understand.
You simply don't have the critical faculties to recognize your argument was a contradiction, apparently. I made no argument other than criticizing your own poorly thought-out post.

>As I said, "whiteness" is not a thing that is naturally imbued within us, a thing that we understood from the beginning of history. It's real in the sense that, as you said, people identify by it and, as I suggested, it serves as a parallel and safeguard of our economic order. Plato didn't know what it meant to be "white", neither did many figures that we now - retroactively - classify as "white", such as the ancient Greeks and Romans. As has been mentioned here, other ethnicities have been subsumed into whiteness over time, such as the Irish, Poles, and Italians. The only definition of whiteness is whom it excludes. First and foremost, at the time of its invention, it excluded the sub-saharan African slaves that worked on plantations in the New World.
But it is "naturally imbued" because people are included based on physical characteristics they're born with.

>the only definition of whiteness is whom excludes
Except for all the groups it includes, the Italians, Poles, and Irish. Again, you think talking in paradoxes makes you an intellectual. You're a fraud, bro. I see through your shit.

>Which brings me back to my central point; people can still identify as white, it makes sense, whatever, but 'white heritage' is a fiction, because it was adopted in order to perpetuate an arbitrary grouping of people
All groupings are "arbitrary," and all identities have to be "adopted." People identify/are identied as white because their heritage gives them physical traits that includes them in that identity. "Whiteness" is no less valid than any other ethnic identity.

I'm not personally a fan of it, but it's politically relevant and inescapable at this time.

just mention the word ireland

Serbian orcs oppresed white croatians

Actually i had no convict ancestors on the first fleet faggot, my great grand parents all came from europe in the 1940s namely scottland and england so yeah ill celtic your shit up bitch

>croatians
>white

Slavstains being enslaved by Mudshits

Talk about the oppression of the white working class and those even poorer right now, like in Telford, Rochdale, Rotherham? You don't even have to go into history, if the media and authorities are enabling it then it counts as systematic oppression and racism.

'Whites' is problematic. Deconstruct that notion first. You're approaching the debate all wrong, OP. After entertaining their notion of a monolithic 'White' race, btfo them by detailing the genocides, plagues, etc. in Europe.

This made me have a good kek. I wasn't prepared for it.

>But it is "naturally imbued" because people are included based on physical characteristics they're born with.
There's no set physical characteristics ascribed to "whiteness" outside of 19th century phrenology, and if you're going to point me to that then this is truly pointless.

>Except for all the groups it includes, the Italians, Poles, and Irish.
You're now going intentionally in circles. There are many who do not include these ethnicities within whiteness, as there's no official authority, the jury is consistently out on this. However, it is fundamentally inherent to the "white" identity that even a drop of non-white blood excludes a person from whiteness. It's not a leap to say that whiteness is based entirely on symbolic exclusion.

>Physical traits
>"Whiteness" is no less valid than any other ethnic identity.
But a man born in France would not refer to himself as a white Frenchman, he would only say that he is a Frenchman. In America, though, if your ancestry is sourced from somewhere in the often nebulous boundaries of white ancestry, then you think of yourself as explicitly 'white'. This is a huge difference.

I'll say it before and I'll say it again, you're not white. I'm not white. My ancestors were illiterate Irish peasants, and I'm guessing yours were of some similar stock. At some point, my forebears became white and only then ascended to middle-class jobs and posts. That's my entire heritage. No glory days of Colonialism, nor the shame of slavery. Even if I felt a certain way about those things, I have no true connection to them, and neither do you or any other "white person".

C ya bye bye

>There's no set physical characteristics ascribed to "whiteness" outside of 19th century phrenology, and if you're going to point me to that then this is truly pointless.
Caucasoids with pale skin.

>You're now going intentionally in circles. There are many who do not include these ethnicities within whiteness, as there's no official authority, the jury is consistently out on this. However, it is fundamentally inherent to the "white" identity that even a drop of non-white blood excludes a person from whiteness. It's not a leap to say that whiteness is based entirely on symbolic exclusion.
I'm the one going in circles? Nice projection. The authority is how people use the word and choose to identify it, just like every word and ethnic group.

>even a drop of non-white blood excludes a person from whiteness
No it doesn't. Everybody has some percentage of non-white blood.

>whiteness is based entirely on symbolic exclusion
Every ethnicity is based on exclusion and inclusion, out-group vs in-group criteria. If you think this is unique to being white, you're delusional.

>But a man born in France would not refer to himself as a white Frenchman, he would only say that he is a Frenchman. In America, though, if your ancestry is sourced from somewhere in the often nebulous boundaries of white ancestry, then you think of yourself as explicitly 'white'. This is a huge difference.
France has historically only consisted of the same haplogroups for centuries. There's no historical precedent for designating oneself that way because there was only one ethnic group to consider. In America's "multicultural" society, there were multiple ethnic groups living there from the very start of the nation.

>I'll say it before and I'll say it again, you're not white. I'm not white. My ancestors were illiterate Irish peasants, and I'm guessing yours were of some similar stock. At some point, my forebears became white and only then ascended to middle-class jobs and posts. That's my entire heritage. No glory days of Colonialism, nor the shame of slavery. Even if I felt a certain way about those things, I have no true connection to them, and neither do you or any other "white person".
And at some point your ancestors became Irish too. They weren't Irish since the prehistoric. And it didn't matter what they thought about being Irish because the political reality of their situation forced them to be Irish. It's the same with being white.

I'm sorry dude I've been stringing you along this whole time, I don't believe any of this shit. Race is just the obfuscation of class friction through the lens of liberal id politics. Go fucking kys u garden-variety shitstick.

>determined by census
You mean you filled in the bubble for white, didn't you Achkmedita?

This.

South Africa
Rhodesia
Namibia
Ottoman Empire
Moors that invaded Europe
Mongolians
Persians
Barbary slave trade which lasted until the early 20th century

SJWs know nothing about history or they will deny because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Imperial Japan
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Arabic slave trade

Forgot the Armenians and many African countries as well.

Arab slaver raids in the Adriatic.
Saqaliba.
Crimean slave route.
Mongol/Cuman/Tatar invasions.
Arab invasions of Italy.
Arab conquest of Hispania and Francia.

Suck on dis sac, Jack. Take your Marxist gobbledygook back to your pantywaist (((professor))) and ask for a refund for confusing your young, impressionable mind with degenerate rot.

Barbary slave trade m8
Check images too

>everything that isn't communism is capitalism
r

South africa
>inb4 they took the blacks land and oppressed them first