Is South Park redpilled?

Is South Park redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm surprised the leftist shithole that comedy central is is letting south park continue to run. South Park has had some good right winged episodes lately

I wouldn't say redpilled, but they definitely woke senpai

No.

They only ironically name the Jew.

it's not left or right
it's satire
something Cred Forums autists have trouble understanding

Short answer.

No.

They name the jew, they fought to show Muhammad on TV, they are definitely not your typical leftist cucks. Matt and Trey have 400 mill each from making satirical jokes about Jews and blacks and muzzies. The show itself isn't redpilled but I believe they are.

Cred Forums is satire though

maybe you have trouble discerning what is and isn't satire, Pierre

Do you really think Comedy Central could have existed for the last 18 years without South Park?

so it's basically confirmed Garrison is President next season?

i'm pretty sure one of them is a jew and they both are married to black women

This. I'm tired of all the retards who don't understand context and nuance.

This season is especially blue pilled.

Gerald isn't the Jew. He's us. And we're being accused of deliberately dividing people for no reason other than our own amusement.

They haven't named any Jew.

Wouldn't even surprise me if they haven't thought about the Jew thing at all and just picked him because he is Kyle's dad. So it has an even biigger impact when Kyle finds out it wasn't Cartman and actually his own father.

This has nothing to do with JIDF at all.

>it's satire
>so it has no message at all

French intellectuals.

They are so redpilled they got cucked by niggers and racemix with whores.

Also this.

Thats why i like dividing people

Thing I like about SP is they just shit on everyone and show the stupidity of both sides, Even if its my own.

>Everyone around Gerald is miserable because they bought the partisan politics meme
>Gerald is happier than ever because he just sits at home attacking both sides, basking in the asspain and chaos
>All the trolling by a single Jew causes the complete breakdown of heterosexual relationships in the school, ie. the rise of feminism

More redpills dropped this episode.

No

Fuck off skype

Autism intensifies

Which episode is this?

No. The show is the manifestation of that counter-signal meme where the guy is like "Oh yeah, well I'm a centrist and don't believe strongly in one single cause so good look debating me hahahahaha"

...I still watch it though.

>we're being accused of deliberately dividing people for no reason other than our own amusement
Wait, some people do it for another reason?

This. I still watch it as well though since any show that isn't a leftst shitfest is sorta welcome at this point.

1 post by this blacked

>dividing people

but that's retarded, if anything it shows the stupidity of the girls because they all uniformly blame all the boys for the acts of one entity (literally under one name, "skankhunt42"). the rise of feminism in the school creates the divide, not Gerald being le happy merchant troll. also the boys make the mistake of falsely accusing cartman and breaking all his shit.

so basically everyone does real damage to one another while gerald just shits on people over the internet. when you take into consideration how happy gerald is compared to how sad everyone else is, it's obvious gerald is in the right.

Newest.

It's one thing to impersonate a brainwashed retard on the internet and never act up on it irl because you're too much of a self centered magnanimous cunt and another to do satire

where did I say that?
It's just pointless to say "huu south park is godlike right wing redpill" or "wtf south park is cuck leftist bullshit". It's neither because it understands everything is equally fucking terrible.

Here's your (You) and now there's two.

Doesn't sound like matt or trey to gloss over something like that when they know the fans will be reading into it looking for the joke.

This guy got it.

I know the show is just "red pilling normies", but it's nice to see someone finally say what we all think.

Yes, they're such sophisticated individuals, true geniuses of our time.

Well the thing is kyles dad has always been secretive have you seen the cat pee episode where he hides from everyone that he's an addict.
People will just think that he's just one of those normal guys on the outside while a complete dick in secret.

If they showed that it was a thing in the jewish churches where every now and then they'll shitpost to feed their god. Than that would be redpilled.

No it is not fuck off with those retarded threads about it

Nothing on TV is redpilled...

How long before we see Pepe shown on this show?

World Peace was pretty red pill at times. Hell, some Jew cunt at Buzzfeed wrote a few articles demanding the show be canceled because of it.

I still remember Drawn Together though.

Saying it's satire as an alternative to being left or right is wrong. Satire is one-sided all the time. In this case it isn't because they are nihilist libertards.

I think most of you are far too one sided in your arguments, and interpreting it how you want to interpret it. It is not too much on either side. I don't know if I would really call it red-pilled, but it is great alt-right comedy. South Park is all about making fun of both liberals and conservatives, but liberals most of all. It is possible, but I doubt they are naming the Jew, or would ever do that. nor will they ever bash race-mixing or go pro-nationalism, Christianity, or morals. But it is not brainwashing trash, it is not blue-pilled.

I think the girls in episode 1 and 2 represent feminism?
but I'm not sure

Somebody hasn't watched Too Cute...

I remember a quote from one of them, "I don't like conservatives, but I really fucking hate liberals."

Usually Wendy represent feminist

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk

I think therefore i am a google.

>This is what it's come to
You're not lyin, senpai

Lost my shit when Gerald went double keyboards.

the music really makes it perfect

What if they are actually telling us we are being blamed for the jew's actions? We are the kids, the kids in south park are the white males being blamed for evey problem by the girls (white women), while the real problem is the jew, who plays divide and conquer.

you know guys

i almost cried when they broke cartmans stuff. i felt so fucking bad for him

>Butters
>"even if you dindu nuffin?"

episode 2 is probably the least funny south park ep i've ever seen and i've seen them all.

there was an actual dindu nuffin joke in there and you didnt think it was funny? i thought nearly everything about this episode was fucking fantastic

when did he say that?

No, it's centrist trash that makes fun of everything without proposing an alternative
Which is better than if they did, since their libertarian alternative would be 10 times more retarded than the ones they make fun of

South Park is on the same tier as Sarcuck of Blackdick.

Same ideas, same "humour".