Facebook Skittles Analogy

So I have a really angry Jew liberal on facebook, someone who posts insanely long rants that you guys would eat up like brownies sprinkled with cocaine. He's been posting variants of this skittles analogy and various reactions to it, and I'd like to hear some of your ideas about it.

I'd just like to point out that in this text post itself, we can see the common liberal tactic of "overwhelming" the "enemy", i.e. not letting them fucking talk, treated in a very righteous way. That's besides the point that the thing that they conclude is really being said (my life is more important etc etc) isn't true or implied either way.

he's not wrong, you know

Endulge me, leaf. Why is he right?

Who the fuck would choose anybody elses live over his own. I mean I get it if it's your family but they're really just worthless sandniggers.

The fuck is this?

Don't waste your time answering, these guys will never get it.

If you're genuinely curious why what he says is bullshit, it's because the poisonous skittle doesn't just kill the one eating it. It will kill everyone, including the other skittles.

To the question, would I rather sacrifice a few thousands refugees or hundreds of millions european/american, the refugees die every time.

I still wouldn't eat them skittles,
let the Desert Goyim sort their own shit out!

Never mind that they're refugees, nevermind if you live in the first world or third world, we are our only selves, and until we die and any kind of world spiritualism can prove otherwise, this is the only go-around, our one mind and body is the conduit for life, and our chance to live and contribute to the human experience.

It's inherent to that very nature of our lives (and existence on a larger scale) to care for our own lives first. Even if you were the most charitable of left-leaning people, how could you expect to save anyone or influence the world, or both, were you dead? They think the goodwill undermines the skittles analogy, but it doesn't work both in terms of any kind of vague philosophical ramblings or in actual politics where we replace skittles with accepting refugees, especially these refugees, who we've seen behave terribly abroad.

It's an answer to the classic "the train is coming and you can choose to kill only one person or a group of people" problem that says "I'll just jump in front of the train myself (though this will not work)"

>Leftist constructing a massive strawman and arguing with themselves
This is the face of an unstable dogmatic zealot

Also all forms of the "skittle argument" is logically and philosophically incredibly shallow for the reasons the frog explained.
Also in regards to the refugee thing them leaving their home instead of fighting to make it better just leaves the place in ruins indefinitely for those who cannot escape and by letting these people in not only are you actively making the lives of everyone in the host nation worse you're forever leaving orders of magnitude more lives worse back home

Skittles are nasty, Id only eat one if it was poisoned

Dont be anti-semitic!

>gets asked question about skittles
>asks if half the skittles are really humans
>doesn't wait for an answer
>rants about unrelated subject because he couldn't listen for more than two words

>unstable dogmatic zealot

Bumping with examples of this kids angry statuses that pretty much exemplify this character type

Wtf I hate skikeless now.

Then tell him to do it. Tell him his apartment could host 2 syrian families if he was willing to swap places with them and go die in syria for them.

You think they have integrity that consistent, if at all?

is my life more important than anyone else's who isnt me?

Fuck yes? KYS

He's a fucking liar because if he really believed that he would go to Syria and fight for those lives
But he's not, he sits in his fucking dorm room writing Facebook posts about his smug virtuousness while he expects the rest of us to sacrifice our families and children by allowing ISIS radicals to come into our countries.
If there's ever an example of a twat that should be given the nihon sekigun night of the long knives treatment of being stripped coatless and tied in a sitting position to a pine tree in knee deep snow and having one's head beaten with a piece of rebar and left comatose to freeze to death in the blackness of night, it is the author of this fucking post

Ask him Israel won't accept any refugees ?
Ask him why Palestinians are so oppressed when they themselves have been excluded from their homelands by Zionists ?

>yes, I would commit sure suicide if it meant I could virtue signal on kikebook for likes

This. Skip the pissing contest and ask him to sign a popular online petition to open borders for Israel.

>how dare you not sacrifice yourself on the altar of my political nonsense

what a fag

The thing with Muslims is that they are all poison

not gonna have you risk the skittles of my city just so you can stuff your fat yiddish face with your shitskin skittles

Why do liberals act like they are great humanitarians when the vast majority of them don't sacrifice anything or put themselves in any kind of danger for their political views?

FUN FACT: The OG progenitor of the present-day "skittles" meme was hanged at Nuremberg for war crimes! Once Secretary Clinton becomes our beautiful Madame President, she'll sort out you Trumpers in similar fashion ;^)

>1 post by this ID
do you find shitposting fulfilling?

and Ernst Röhm got shot for being a faggot, maybe you should knock it off before history repeats itself

If the skittles were white americans id eat them but then again thier wouldnt be any to poison me.