Cred Forums enhanced my sex life

>be me
>be at small party at friend's apartment
>sexy little blonde comes up to me
>"hey user, what are you studying?"
>I tell her I am studying government
>proceed to show my full power level, holding back nothing.
>"user, I-I don't know what to say. The thing is though, you're not wrong. I've never thought of things like that before."
>she begins touching my crotch
>I fuck her brains out for an hour and a half
>we have a date after Shabbat

Thank you, Cred Forums! I never thought the day would come that you autists would get me pussy & a date. Never be reluctant to show your power level - you never know when it will be to your benefit!

Nuke Isis already you fat faggot.

I thought promiscuous sex was for the goy?

>Isis's air force
>Nuking it
Pick one

Nice try, Schlomo, but the redpilled goyim know their females are on our side.

You got laid by telling a girl we need to gas the jews?

Impressive.

Was she looking for a discounted penis?

And whats your definition of redpill, jew?

She is a Jew. It doesn't even seem like her hair is dyed, I think her parents are from Northern Europe.

He probably quoted from The Dark Knight Rises and she was drunk as shit.

I did mention that although Hitler was very bad for our nation and evil in our eyes, he was a great leader who cared about his people. I also explained that us Jews belong nowhere but Israel, and that God probably let the Shoah happen to push us back to our land.

I said all that shortly she grabbed me and took me to an empty bedroom.

We were both 100% sober, this all happened before the alcohol even arrived. We did drink afterwards, however.

>studying
>at a party

Pick one. Typical Jew trying to trick the goyim

I never said we were studying at the party. We are both students and asking one's major is a popular introduction.

>A jew encouraging goys to expose themselves

wew lad

>You need to tell jew girls that their ancestors deserved to die and she should gtfo my country to get kosher pussy
Thanks schlomo. I never though about it that way

american education

You're not white

This skype really made me think

Is that a drawing from Shmorky's Flash Tub? It is totally his art style.

It's a picture of Moonman, a rapper who I was channeling at the party.

Did you activate her almonds?

typical skpe,
>we've been chosen by God, we deserve a home we speshul
fuck zionist skypes, take all humans as equal or we'll fire up the ovens

Bitches soak their panties when you speak your mind and don't water down what you say to spare their feelings

It shows confidence and bravery

One of the proudest moments of my life was when I cucked a guy I knew. At the time, I wasn't aware of just how much of a SJW pussy this guy was, but I ended up fucking his gf within a week of them breaking up. The stories this girl used to tell me about how much of a pussy-whipped faggot this guy was, man it was cringe-worthy. The thing was, this bitch was kind of into that stuff as well, and used to test me and push my buttons and almost wanted me to anger her by not giving in to her views on certain things. At the end of it, she was obsessed with me and I had to shake her, she was too damaged.

Moral of the story is: women do not want a soft-spoken man who cares about refugees and is afraid of offending people with his opinions. They want leadership, someone to speak their mind, someone who isn't afraid of being un-PC.

>>Jews
>>Stamina
pick one

It's not quite Shmorky.

The mouth would be bigger and the eyes/glasses would be bigger. Also no ponuppy.

Modern women are toilets, dude. It's fun when you're fucking around but if you're expecting to find your intellectual equal or a life partner you're kinda fucked.

>I'm studying government
Toplolz

You know this isn't gonna fly with goyim females, sneaky kike. You're just trying to destroy the white race again by coaxing redpilled goyim into exposing their power levels, but they know it leads to permanent involuntary celibacy.

>Hey user, what are you studying?
>uh, gov-government
>...ok, like political science?
>yeah...what do you know about HBD?
>HBD, like in "happy birthday"?
>human biodevirsity
>uhm, ok?
>yeah so basically we all have evolved differently and there is a lot of reasons to believe that race affects intelli-
>Oh Stacy heeeey! how have you been!! sorry user, we'll talk later, ok?
>oh, ok sure.

SCOOP POOP INTO SOUP

GO FUCK AN EMU AUTISTRALIA

Enjoy the herpes. Slurs that fuck before the first date are generally infected with something.

t. virgin

What exactly did you tell her?

I told her this: And the truth about race, the "wage gap," the globalist Jews, progressivism, and pretty much all the things commonly discussed on this board. I didn't withhold a single thing.

>meet girl on tinder
>hang out
>she sees my MAGA hat (bright red best hat)
>"wow, racism and bigotry is a big turn on"
>spend the next 30 minutes going off on how she only thinks what the media wants her to think, trump, rapefugees, etc.
>bring up how im a polisci and history minor so she should trust me
>"i cant believe you feel that way, but you sound like you know a lot about this stuff so i trust you"
>5 minutes later im choking her and rubbing her clit
>always be really racist or redpilled before i get her off
>she starts talking about niggers and kikes

Its all about positive reinforcement boys

That's a very roundabout way to tell him to kill himself.

Get your head out of the goon sack chum.

>I dumped my cum in a cum bucket, respect me

As a professional dog trainer for police and military puppers as well as a happily married man for almost a decade now...

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!

MY dad showing me as a kid that people are basically animals and 90% of the stuff I do with dogs to get them to do what I want AND be happy about it was one of the best life lessons ever.

Thanks Dad!

What is a goon sack?