Did any of you fuckos notice, Trump Curse hit Brad Pitt?

About 2 weeks ago, after dumb fuck Brad Pitt decided to run his mouth about Trump, we were all wondering how long it would take for the curse to kick in.
Some people even predicted he'd be divorced by end of month. Wish I had screen capped desu...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801635/Brad-Pitt-investigation-Star-allegedly-physically-verbally-abused-children-getting-wasted-private-jet-triggering-divorce-Angelina-Jolie.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKCN11R2SF
sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1128419/corey-haims-a-list-rapist-may-finally-be-named-what-took-so-long
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a superstitious motherfucker, have been Trump supporter since we watched him come down steps and announce on this site, but fuck now even I'm starting to believe..

"Brad Pitt 'investigated for child abuse after allegedly getting physical with his children while wasted on private jet as Angelina Jolie aims to take away his visitation rights'
Brad Pitt 'under investigation' amid claims he was abusive to his children
There are claims he became 'wasted' and started screaming on private jet
Source close to star insists he 'did not commit any abuse of his children'
Jolie wants her children to have a relationship with Pitt claims a source, but no visitation at this time
Pitt unhappy with Jolie having a 'coven' of powerful women "

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801635/Brad-Pitt-investigation-Star-allegedly-physically-verbally-abused-children-getting-wasted-private-jet-triggering-divorce-Angelina-Jolie.html

>Implying you wouldn't drown those multicultural fake children in the kitchen sink.

Praise kek

All who oppose us will fall.

It's no wonder these rich sheltered people can't understand Trump. They live in gated all white communities their entire life, then think they are qualified to say Trump is an idiot.

Brad Pitt would be utterly terrified shitting his pants if we dropped him off unattended in Detroit right now.

He grew up in a conservative home. Hell I went to the same college he did. I think he's alright he's just trying to fit in

What does he mean by take our country back? Someone should take these people through some of the worst parts of this country because they are in a fantasy land where everything is great for them and they don't want anything to change. Ride through Jersey City at 1 AM on a Saturday it looks like a Paris No go zone.

>Brad Pitt is so racist that he imported children form third world countries just to get drunk and beat them

He makes a valid point. All the great things that America ever did were done by Democrats: New York City, winning WW2, landing on the Moon, globalizing the internet etc. because of the Democratic mentality that the individual doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

If America has ever been great, it's only because of Democrats.

kek

>see post
>check flag

10/10

Did this come before or after his divorce? If after add him to the JUST list

>Make Brad's Marriage Great Again

>200m divorse
holy shit clooney
he finally gets a woman and then gets ALIMONY'D

it's funny how sjws assume sjwism will never be wielded as a weapon against them the way they do it against others

Everyone that hits me goes down-Donald J. Trump
Praise Kek

BASED
A
S
E
D

>damn near every celebrity of US does their epic 'x DESTROYS donald trump' bit
>some suffer misfortune but most dont
>le epick meme magic xDDDD

>New York City
Actually, filthy leaf, that was the dutch.
>winning ww2
Yeah because Stalin wasn't shoving Hitlers shit in right

>rich guy losing his kids because hes too big of deadbeat drug addict

>cant understand simple concepts

Robert Downey Junior is next.
Any guesses? Pedowood? Passed around in prison like a fucktoy? All of the above?

Those untouched by the curse are part of KEK's plan

Call Cred Forums they will see the end of capeshit by Trump

If Russia ever attacks I hope they nuke Hollywood and NYC before we can react. San Fran and Seattle too.

Fuck you seattle has nothing wrong with it, just nuke portland

Is Brad Pitt going to be the new Brendan Fraser?

Egyptian Leaders Praise Donald Trump, Blast Hillary Clinton After President El-Sisi Meets with Both Candidates

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/

"The System Is Rigged, Racist" Don King Urges "Black People Need Donald Trump"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump

Trump opposes plan for U.S. to cede internet oversight

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKCN11R2SF

Higher resolution version of this?

Nvm I can see it better now that I saved it

Angelie Jolie confirmed as a Trump supporter. She wanted to have her own brexit

It got Mia Farrow somehow, too. She criticized him a few times on Twitter
>mia farrow Verified account
>@MiaFarrow
>
>What went so wrong with Trump sons that they could kill this beautiful creature
>mia farrow Verified account
>@MiaFarrow
>
>Trump economy would cost U.S. taxpayers $1 trillion
and her son Ronan Farrow did as well.
>20 Jul 2016: Ronan Farrow slams Donald Trump by sharing sick hunting picture of his son

So what happens today?
>Reports: Mia Farrow's son, Thaddeus Farrow, has died after car accident

Can it really all be just a coincidence?

>Spokesman for the LAPD said he is not aware of any criminal investigation into Pitt

>Brad Pitt is being investigated by police and social services in Los Angeles amid reports he got 'verbally abusive and physical with his children' on a private jet.

These two sentences are right next to each other in the article.

>yell at kids
>Lose custody and visitation rights
At least they are little adopted niggerbabbys, silver lining I guess, but wew fucking lad she wants to take away visitation rights (and have custody) because he raised his voice?

At this point I'm entirely sure that reptilians are fighting jews for control of the world and Trump is on their side.

Kek is not a frog. I repeat, Kek is not a frog.

Jon Voight personally fucked his shit up

Some people are saying he's the one that raped Corey Haim...

sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1128419/corey-haims-a-list-rapist-may-finally-be-named-what-took-so-long

Too many coincidences... it must be a pure coincidence.

Either way, liberals haven't learned anything from criticizing the god emperor.

Have Tom cruise or Tom hanks said anything bad about Trump? Because I like them a lot. I don't think Brad Pitts statement is that bad, I mean it's not an insult it was a question

Leftists couldn't raise children if their lives depended on it. Holy sheit.

Newfound respect

>Democratic Party existing when NYC was built
>America won WW2
>Allies winning WW2 was a good thing
>democrats are responsible for landing on the moon
>democrats made the Internet

Fuck off leaf

So what I think happened is this. Angelina Jolie and her father Jon Voight are not on good terms. Voight is a very vocal Trump supporter. Maybe Brad let slip he liked Trump too. Angelina and her sons chimped out. Brad tried to appease 2 to 3 weeks ago by making some disparaging remarks about Trump in an interview. This was a last ditch attempt to salvage their relationship. It didn't work.

>I'm not a superstitious motherfucker, have been Trump supporter since we watched him come down steps and announce on this site, but fuck now even I'm starting to believe..

What's there even to believe? Anyone true to principle would have been with Trump since day one the way these candidates have presented themselves.

This is just a case of balance being restored. A retarded cuck mediocre actor getting what he had coming to him for being the lapdog of a prototypical female crazy megalomaniac narcissist that could be spotted from the moon with the naked eye.
That's the beauty of the way he operates. He gets these idiots to face reality even faster, by having them attack and then just wait for them to drive themselves into the ditch.
It's fucking beautiful.

Raise a pack of googles with wife who cut tits off

Vs

Have sex with fench model half his age

Curse doesnt seem to apply.

>being this triggered

Didn't she turn his biological daughter into some sort of "alternative gendered" person as well?
I mean, is this man self aware at all? Does he have any natural male instinct whatsoever? And to top it all off SHE is leaving HIM.
Guy is a huge moron, period.

This isn't a curse for him, it's a blessing

>Lying on the internet

The power of meme magic

Praise kek

>call Cred Forums they will see the end of capeshit by Trump

Just let me still have Cap and you got a deal.

Oh no, a rich celebrity doesn't understand the feelings of normal working people?

WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE

This.

Angelina is a fucking nutcase, get the hell out whilst you can!

>see post
>check flag
>made me respond
Fucking leafs.

Tom Cruise went on daytime TV and said "I'm not worried, whoever is elected president, America is gonna be just fine"

He never attacked Trump

SHIT I meant Tom Hanks

>Pitt reportedly became annoyed after his wife appointed William Hague's former colleagues Arminka Helic and Chloe Dalton to assist her with her "political career"

So basically she became a massive stronk womyn cunt with two huge cunts at her sides to reinforce he cuntery.

He needed to get out.

That's as good as an endorsement, all things considered.

The evidence continues to mount. Attack Trump at own peril