youtu.be/fBmedg17MFo
youtu.be/VrBFmBi8xRw
youtu.be/IjETT8XMuK4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi
youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w
youtube.com/watch?v=_C0R_jwbUt4
cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/
twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/with_replies
nytimes.com/2015/11/26/us/4-arrested-in-shooting-at-black-lives-matter-protest-are-identified.html?_r=0
buckeyefirearms.org/alternate-look-handgun-stopping-power
soldiersystems.net/2014/09/25/fbi-9mm-justification-fbi-training-division/
policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/
youtube.com/watch?v=vz4VB0By7TA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any confirmed kills yet?

Its Ok , he was Racist .

you guys have that pic of the ron paul meme that we would have robots serving beer and that we would be living on mars and how great society progresses?

I admire what Black Americans are doing. I hope Erdogan sends some ATGMs, MANPADS and plastic explosives to BLM groups soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
Is it time?

He shouldn't have relaxed around blacks

Fuck off, Achmed.

He was most likely a Cred Forumsfag screaming 'nigger'.

No, he was most likely a beta leftist cuck like you who thought he could relax around niggers

Can't blame those melanated brothers...

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqiA33jTqw

youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=-Gxv5g5UzZQ

pls some bruger start the race war already

Why don't you faggots get in shape and learn to fight or start carrying? Expect me to feel bad for you when you get btfo much? I mean at this point it happens so often that you should be expecting so why should anyone be upset about it when you refuse to even defend yourselves. Fucking white pussies man lol "wahhhh the big black man beat me ip im going to go call them niggers on the internet >:(" LMAO

Nice race war burgers.

DEUS VULT

those nogs just just try to eat or smoke it. They have no idea, nor any inclination to learn, how that shit works.

The roach is on to something.

>arm already dangerous nogs
>a war starts
>the purge can begin

>No, he was most likely a beta leftist cuck like you who thought he could relax around niggers

THIS . the way he begs for mercy is pathetic , understadable but pathetic

>Going out, around minorities, during a riot, without pic related
How retarded are you?

Niggers are the third group of population by numbers in US, and Chimp Outs looks like third world shitholes incidents already.
Imagine an US with a 40% of nigs.
>Subafrican tier.

Is anyone keeping track of all the BLM attacks on whites?
Could be a powerful propaganda tool.

>begging for mercy
?do people really think they can communicate with enraged apes?

As if you could afford that.

NEW CRUSADE WHEN?

SOMEBODY CALL THE POPE

Cracking a metal coconut
youtu.be/fBmedg17MFo

>Is anyone keeping track of all the BLM attacks on whites? Could be a powerful propaganda tool.

We need to do this lads

Not even Bruce Lee could have fought off a rampaging gang of niggers.

Using a gun on these animals is the only thing they'd understand.

The absolute last thing you want to do is trigger that race war. Imagine if you did and you gave America right or wrong all the excuses it needed to 'resolve' the issue. Political correctness and our generosity is the only thing you guys have going for you. I wouldn't throw all that away if I were you.

If this fag had a girlfriend they probably would have raped her and he would enjoyed it

>suddenly, Cred Forums, house of the neo "gase the kikes" cares, about black people , no i mean
>googles

And they said Google is your friend.

Shoe shopper's paradise.
youtu.be/VrBFmBi8xRw

I think Brad should go to rehab for drunkenly beating the children, but Angelina is such a terrible SJW whore for calling her own flesh and blood a slob or blob.

Can you imagine growing up knowing your mom said that?

What are you gonna do with that little pea shooter?

Bruce Lee was a fucking actor

Looks like another KO attempt on a skinny white boy.
youtu.be/IjETT8XMuK4

rioting Googles*

If that guy was carrying he would have
A) shot a couple of them before he was killed
B) not shot anyone and had gotten shot with his own gun

unfortunately having a gun can make a situation worse when you have 20 people attacking you

This. He shouldn't have made the black kids angry.

thisisbait.jpeg

Yes please give us a reason to glass the entirety of Turkey I beg you

Most of them would scatter after the first round goes off though.

WHEN IS THE RACE WAR GOING TO START ALREADY?

he was probably a libcuck out protesting with BLM, if anything his humiliation and pain will serve our cause

any and all videos of black mobs being defeated clearly show that all you have to do is hit the ringleader and the rest will scatter.

Fuel for the fire.

Literally just tweeted this verbatim
Holy

Man. Need to grab some 30ft chains and an old 2 door pickup truck. And go lynching. Make our ancestors proud.

I wonder
>sorry its it a nugget or a snackerov

White Americans deserve it for living in cities alongside blacks.

Like drunk girls getting raped or people who leave their doors open and get robbed. If you don't take even basic precautions then you brought it on yourself.

This. Being white is an aggressive act to POC.

What the fuck, America? Are you just going to let niggers run over you like that?

Seems like war with Russia is the only thing that will unite the US again.

Pope is a cuck now :(

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi
>imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w
dank video m8

Its a shame that cucks only need one hit to get knocked out.

>I might not win, better let them just split my boy pussy, no reason to have a shred of dignity and stand up for myself

Social justice warriors now beating up innocents, I guess.

Real Americans beating up inbred racists.

Whites are pathetic pussies who like to think they descent from Germanic warriors and shit but whenever confronted by a supposedly "inferior" Africans they get ass beat so hard it aint' even funny.

Had your Viking ancestors from the year 800 AD been around here now they would have got knocked out similarly like modern crackers do. Whites have always been a weak as shit race physically. They pathetically crawl to their guns when they are outmuscled.

I didn't see any native americans.

He must not have gotten the memo to say Google instead

nice shitpost, roach. maybe i should start using a turkish proxy

Real Americans are mixed race. Whites are from Europe. The US is a melting pot of different people. By refusing to mix with other races they are declaring their racism.

Anyone who is ethnically European is fair game.

Turkey would be wiped off the map in a week bud

>C'MON, PICK UP!
>OH GOD WHY WON'T HE ANSWER?

I have to go to Charlotte for business Sat-Tues.

I guess I'm going to be carrying. How fucked would my life be when the media tries to drag me into the spotlight and ruin me for putting down someone when a group of people are attacking me?

Even if the police let me off, the media and BLM fuckers will be trying to kill me for the rest of my life. We need to purge this fucking filth from our nation.

Fucking Googles

>The leader of a religion that everyone has abandoned.

The Finns have never crawled to their guns in the 30s

Don't be afraid to unload that first shot, bro. You know what they'll do if they get to you.

Shoop guns into the hands of the romans and photoshops the Germans to be black.

Exactly. When are you going to stop being pussies and retaliate? They are actively attacking your race and nation. You must defend it from the marxists and the niggers.

>white
>innocent

lmao r u serious

Even if I'm in the right, which I will be...my life will be over for defending myself.

Like OP

Just set up a go fund me for "legal expenses" then plaster your victomhood all over any websites that are sympathetic to white nationalism.

You will be rich.

>being this retarded.

This is a lose lose for white people politically.

Since we can't just genocide all white people yet we have to tip toe around them.

If the guy in the OP pulled a gun and shot that nigger in self defense the rest of the city would chimp out and he would be arrested. If he doesn't shoot he gets the shit beat out of him.

Honestly the best thing to do is to get the niggers as riled up as possible and get them to destroy everything so that the national guard face smashes the fuck out of them

Also fuck you , you live on a continent of cucks

No, people can see what's going on. You'll be fine man, kek wills it.

>German
Fuck off merkel

you say google, i say nigger . google, nigger. nigger, google. lets call the whole thing off

Not in NC bro. We have laws to protect self defense shooters. Families are not allowed to sue if the shooting was in self defense for example. We also honor out of staters firearm laws, so a guy from New Hampshire doesn't need a license to carry in NC

>B-but muh ancient Romans were Nordic!
>Odin himself raised the stones of the Coliseum

Why doesn't the mainstream media report on things like this?

Why are these rampaging niggers allowed to exist?

Who cares, he's a liberal. He got what he deserved. My question is whether he will still be cucked and blame himself... or will he wake the fuck up and vote for Trump.

It will never get there thanks to the heroes of planned parenthood. In 2100 if trends continue blacks will be 14-15% of the US population They're 13% now.

It's the growth in Hispanics and Asians that are reducing the relative white population and both of these groups hate niggers more than white people do.

Something like this.

Also, this

What will Trump do about things like this?

Yeah the faggot wearing a pink shirt and screeching was clearly a right wing nationalist.

Shocked he wasn't armed and in shape.

Unfortunately I don't have my CCW yet. Keep meaning to take the class I just haven't gotten around to it. I guess I can carry it in plain view in the car right?

How do we know that he's a liberal?

Honestly good he wasn't armed assuming at least a couple of those attackers were armed. He would've died quick.

>like 11 vs 1

>ha clearly inferior

Cuckolds are deluded.

Yeah, It was just a theorical distopian worl.
Niggers kill between themselves, that keeps their population grow at bay.
The point is that a 13% of your population mess things up for everyone every month or so.

"look at me I'm Finnish.... and have autism."

100% agree with this. If you're gonna live near a bunch of Googles, don't piss and moan when a gaggle of Googles beat the shit out of you.

Who cares about what-if's that are never going to take place? Today we fight warfare on the streets with muscle, aggression and numerical advantage.

Until you little Internet Vikings understand that you just better stay quiet.

So what you're saying is that blacks have the smarts to group up and you don't? Sounds like they using superior warfare tactics than whites..s.mh

>666

Th-thanks Satan.

Glorious.

Yeah "smarts" to attack weak whites that were probably on their side.

Thank you dindus for creating more racists. That's all they're accomplishing kek

Filthy roach.
Die

Once the US is destroyed, multiculturalism will die with it.

Hahaha cumskins btfo. Listen to this bitch cry, they didn't even hurt him lol

Only to the moderates, Özgul.

What is she refering to ?

They did try to stamp on his head. That is potentially a killing blow. The guy missed and then the spooks got spooked. Probably the police approaching because they can hear the white boi sobbing.

1)filipinos look like dogs. 2) kek demanded this 3)white people btfo 4) maybe he shouldn't have flipped them off hahaha

He wears white pants and a pink shirt, heck hes probably communist and thought he could walk amongst them because of his fine record of Tweets.

That was a good one, roach.
Keep it up.

>White people btfo
This is what we want. The race war. That retard lives in a city with blacks and has a pink shirt. He is one of your kind. Kill him.

>we
Who the fuck is we? gtfoh dumb ravioli mother fucker

This video sums it all up. While whites have the dignity and morals not to break the law and senselessly beat or kill someone of another color, non-whites (especially niggers) do. The media and academia wants us to believe that there is a massive underground complex of white supremacists murdering PoC; and that's a damn good idea.

While it might hurt the feelings of some, but we're living in the age of Kali Yuga; anything goes. We must treat minorities with the same lack of human dignity they treat us with. If whites did to non-whites what non-whites do to whites, race relations would be solved worldwide in the matter of week.

Who's with me?

>crackerd reduced to crying blobs of pink shit

>P-PLEASE PLEASE HELP MEH

HOW CAN WHITE BOYS EVEN RECOVER?

huge surprise. Googles doing google things

>I am colour blind

Why do these videos only get a few hundred views when they are so scandalous and inflammatory? If a white person gets attacked simply because he is white due to the actions brought about by an organization with millions in funding it proves systematic discrimination against whites.

>9mm

niggers are not made of paper like your range targets

MSM wont touch them because immigration and multiculturalism means cheap labor and the MSM is the voice of the rich.

Nope looks like whitey flipped them off and got followed. Ass kicking deserved. And sorry potato nigger but thats even worse.

I'm a white man that has supported the fight against racism for over 20 years of my short life. I live in Charlotte, and this shit is making me racist.
>black cop under black chief shoots black man with gun
>muh dick, kill the white man
>attacks numerous reporters trying get stuff out
these black thugs are literally retarded, fuck them

>Whites have always been a weak as shit race physically.

Strongmen competitions and powerlifting are dominated by whites, usually Nordics. Strong blacks usually have European admixture and slave strength eugenics.

I took a class put on by the police department to familiarize citizens with their operations. This old Bulgarian immigrant was genuinely shocked we don't shoot more criminals in the USA. Thanks for the memories based Gary.

I was the same way until BLM (who is supported by most blacks, don't let some "conservative" tell you otherwise) tore up my city. It's like a paradigm shift, which you can't turn back on.

10/10 would sing again

Why are you mad at me? I want niggers to run riot in the US. The sooner the ruin that country the better.

I found this gem from yesterday too:

youtube.com/watch?v=_C0R_jwbUt4

Apparently this manlet never learned the aphorism about never relaxing around blacks.

All those cops are crooks. They literally threw that black guy in the police van after severing his spinal cord and didn't fasten his seat belt because they said "they didn't know the needed to." Can you fucking imagine what that must have been like to go out like that? His body was just flopping around in the back with a broken neck. Murica

nigger fairy tales. since niggers don't have any real history (how could they, they never invented a written language to record it with and most niggers are the descendants of tribes conquered by other niggers) they steal the history and accomplishments of other groups and mix lies and half truths into it while claiming it as their own.

Tit for tat has been proven to be the best response in cases such as this. And as you say, if we get the rep, and the lefties prove they listen to terrorism, why should we not? Sure, we have something to lose individually, and this stops us. But what we have to lose shrinks as they take it away from us, anyway.

Lol that retard deserved to die.

Why? fellow Potato?

Niggers are such a useless race
They bring nothing but poverty and violence.

There were 2 last night, both were black on black shootings though, but none since.

Its the source of the multi cult. They want it to work but it wont. The sooner it fails the less of a problem we will have that comes here.

Can't wait for tonights riot. I literally hope the national guard guns all these braindead monkeys down.

Around blacks never relax!

This is a hate crime because the white guy was obviously gay. Pink shirt and white pants. Come on

We must never forget that Bulgaria was stronk 1100 years ago.

Niggers gonna nig!

Did you wipe your ass with your right or left hand today?

Based Rooftop Koreans.

they shouldve killed him. better off without manlet cucks in the genepool

Nc is an open carry state

>OUT IRE

kek

>MFW the fire rises.
Oh please God don't let the riots stop.

>B-but Im on y-your side!
t. Manlet

Should have let Russia finish the job

Clearly a 9mm will be stopped by a shirtless coon. Especially that +p ammo.
I know you've never seen a gun befor nigel (because it's actually a .380) but bullets smaller than .50 don't just bounce off people. 3 or 4 rounds of .22 I the tummy will definitely make someone reconsider stomping on your face. And at arms length, head shots are not hard to make if you so choose

You must be a Muay Thai god if you think you'd have a chance in that scenario

I dont live in coon town.

Guns cross all communication barriers.

>9mm is bad for self defence

As if a Brit would know anything about guns.

How does that anti-secularism feel?

Go back to inci or whatever shithole you crawled out of ya cunt

>was born in NC but family moved to the southwest when I was young

Thank god I don't have to live around googs.

hes not wrong. 9mm is a fucking joke and i could find you a dozen instances where niggers were shot a dozen times and survived.

anything with less kinetic energy than a 45ACP isnt worth carrying. id feel safer with a large knife, than a 9mm.

LOL at how the cop yanked him inside. Sits him down and gives him the "don't feed the animals speech."

Ffs. Im gone three days and Ive missed the birth of a new meme
Why do we call them googles now?

This triggers all the Burgers :D
Blacks are peaceful and tolerant!

I probably know more about guns than both of you combined from playing vidyagaems.

Why the fuck would anyone think these things deserve rights?

Literally just violent apes.

That's a false argument and you're an idiot. Shot placement reigns supreme in all arguments against weapon caliber. 9mm and .45 have no meaningful difference in ability to wound.

What is a Lepo?

>he doesn't know about hydrostatic shock

>9mm and .45 have no meaningful difference in ability to wound.
and you call me an idiot? good one kiddo, fucking kill yourself moron.

What's this from?

>disgusting

>let's end racism
>by attacking people of different colors!
And leftists wonder how there is racism in today's society.

The problem is that the police force isn't affected by censored media and sees every crime reported while normies sit there and never get bombarded with the truth.

Shadow pope when. How do we get this going need to research history. There has to be some sort of precedent.

Yea. I'd rather have 7 rounds of large, slow bullets than 18 small fast bullets
Especially in a group attack situation. I bet you think 7.62x 39 is better than 5.56 because it's bigger too.
Not everything is like your thirst for cock. Sometime bigger isn't always better

Let's end racism by ending races

Kicking while they are down Lu? Classy.

>Yea. I'd rather have 7 rounds of large, slow bullets than 18 small fast bullets
get a double stack 45 you stupid faggot. you could shoot and connect with all 18 of those little bitch 9mms and not even put 1 nigger down. man up and buy a real caliber
>Especially in a group attack situation. I bet you think 7.62x 39 is better than 5.56 because it's bigger too.
now the stupid child is trying to compare the differences between rifle rounds to the difference between pistol rounds, hilarious. you are fucking retarded.
>Not everything is like your thirst for cock. Sometime bigger isn't always better
project more.

>that black bitch commenting

I hope we'll see the day where cops just open fire on these crowds, and are backed up by the government. I really do. The buck needs to stop one day, and they already approve of violence themselves. Why should we respect them?

If I had to defend myself and ended up in the spotlight I would move somewhere quiet with whatever donation money I can get and reduce my exposure by working through the internet.

You could do web dev or anything really. Hell you could start a youtube show and make a drudge like website.

Move somewhere where the cost of living is cheap.

Youll be fine.

So no humans yet.

The fuddlore is strong with this one

All niggers must fucking hang.

>large slow bullets
Holy fuck you sound retarded.
You're equally retarded. 9mm+ is enough to take someone down if hit in the chest which is where your should be aiming.

Saint Trayvon was put down with 1 9mm round.

No, you fire off one round and they scatter like cockroaches. Ever seen a robbery with multiple nogs and the cashier fires a gun? Their accomplices 99% of the time fucking book it, even if THEY had guns.

Unless they were unbelievably close where they were already beating you, but as soon as you them niggers charging you take out your firearm and aim. No nigger wants to rush to his death.

google hydrostatic shock you fucking retard

9mm is trash and you are a dumbass who bought a shitty gun. you probably listen to dumb ass POGs like nutnfancy and take it as gospel. the only reason why the 9mm is issues at some PDs is because most women, and manlet cucks like you, cant effectively fire a real pistol.

>buying a handgun based around the if it can doublestack .45 or not.
Your ignorance is really showing. Very few .45s even allow for doublestacking.
>I'd feel safer carrying a large knife than 9mm
Okay you and the coked up nigger trade blood because you're using a BLADED WEAPON and now you have AIDS or HIV. Stop posting. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Why didn't he have a gun?
Aren't burgers supposed to have those?

Your time is coming, filthy roach.

Nice triple double, and nice vid of a nigger dying!

I love it when niggers die. Too bad it wasn't Obama in that video.

The alternative reality where white people did not turn in their testicles to socialism, otherwise known as "the past".

Anyway, it's in Africa during or after the decolonization. I've heard that guy is Portugese, but I don't know. But let me tell you, whatever that nigger did, you don't want to know what it was, and he deserved much worse than that. And frankly, we should have given it to them. It was a crazy fucking time. Niggers running wild, doing anything they wanted while the leftists back home closed their eyes and ears to with.

I know it's from SA, I just wanted to watch the whole video.

I'm a black male. Do you think I will be able to get away with rape during these riots? There are some fucking hot white bitches out here during this shit.

I'm willing to be the cucks who attend BLM riots think that guns are scary and don't own them

When I first came here I thought you guys were being ironic or just joking most of the time. Over the years I've come to understand why you feel how you feel.

Now I mean it sincerely, from the bottom of my heart when I say:

RACE WAR NOW!!!

Rape a leftist white bitch because they'll thank you afterwards.

>I use military lingo because I've seen the real shit.

Shut the fuck up, you know nothing. What matters with conceal carry is your ability to aim, group your shots, and if you'll mark while carrying or not. Only idiots lug around a thick .45 that can be spotted by anyone who has half a brain. If you get a compact .45 good luck carrying 5 rounds or less

And I could get a 30 round magazine in 9mm what's your point? Sorry you fell for the .45 strong meme
If "hydrostatic shock" is supreme why not just carry a deagle? Or a .450 Marlin?

>Very few .45s even allow for doublestacking.
doublestack 1911s are easy to find, FN makes a doublestack 45.

even a single stack with 11 rounds is > your shitty 18 rounds (or less) of an ineffective bitch caliber.

i carry a 10mm personally. notice i said anything with less kinetic energy than a 45. 45 is the fucking entry point.
>Okay you and the coked up nigger trade blood because you're using a BLADED WEAPON and now you have AIDS or HIV.
believe it or not, most niggers dont have AIDS, also AIDS doesnt just magically spread by getting some niggers blood on you. it has to be blood on blood.

I dont think you can rape the willing. Just show them your British broadcasting company.

>pog
88 Mike detected

whats your opinion on 10mm

>SA

I don't think so. It looks far too tropical. I'd bet it's much farther North. A Congo type deal, or something.

>If "hydrostatic shock" is supreme why not just carry a deagle? Or a .450 Marlin?
too heavy to easily carry, dumbass.
>Shut the fuck up, you know nothing.
>he said after saying 9mm and 45 have no difference in wounding ability
priceless. kill yourself kid.
>If you get a compact .45 good luck carrying 5 rounds or less
if you carry a compact pistol you are probably a manlet and therefore deserve to be killed by niggers.

Shot placement. Remember that /k/ommando who defended himself against BLM last November? He shot 5 people with a 45 and no one died.

>you can be beat for nothing more than being white
>liberals want you not to have guns to prevent these things
huh really makes you think

i carry a glock 20. the only reason they didnt make 10mm the standard issue to PDs and FBI is because manlets and bitches cant shoot them

Reminder that after Jan 1 no CCW or licensing of any kind is required in MO

>Why don't you faggots get in shape and learn to fight or start carrying
Most of us do. This guy wasn't one of us, as with most guys that relax around blacks.
Victims are mainly leftists and their children.
>unfortunately having a gun can make a situation worse when you have 20 people attacking you
Now this is bitch tier.

Why wont Americans just give equal rights to black americans?

In this day and age it is shameful that they are lesser in the law than white americans.

Shows what I know. I just want to watch blacks get shot :(

have another (you)

waste of time. Killing someone with a gun is all about shot placement, follow up shots. 9mm hollowpoints are more than enough to stop someone. The FBI and numerous surgeons have done study after study and its shown 9mm is more than enough to kill someone, and is just as effective as the big brothers. The only way surgeons can tell the difference between the calibers is if they find the round.

I do work out and carry. The thing you're forgetting is that if I ever cap a couple of niggers, the media and courts will freak out defending them.

There's a reason why white flight exists.

Nobody picked up the 10 mm because there's no fucking point. Shot placement, you fucking mongoloid. There's a reason the FBI is moving back to 9 mm from the .40, because there's no advantage. If it meets penetration specs, and has less recoil and more capacity, you should be using it.

>you are literally choosing the wrong tool for the job, like a woman would
>you are literally overcompensating for your micropenis with muh 10 mm

its the same as the UK, it will be considered racist to report such things.

Turner Diaries became reality

>arguing about pistol calibers

get a long gun fags, you will regret using a handgun if you actually have to defend yourself

>rioting niggers
Rioting googles

10mm is a good middleground if you cant decide between the two. It's harder to find though so could possibly be more expensive if a shortage were to ever arise.
cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/
The facts are there, and there is truth go my argument. If you use a bladed weapon you're asking for trouble. Knives are tools, terrible for self defense. I know we're arguing but Im being serious, for your safety dont carry around a knife on you for self defense ever. Or for anyone who reads this.
>blood needs to go both ways
Obviously, but its incredibly easy to cut yourself in a scuffle or accidentally lose your grip and now the nigger has the knife

>too heavy to easily carry, dumbass.
As he advocates double stack .45 with 16 rounds
>if you carry a
Compact pistol you are a bitch Manlet
Man you very specific perameters. Has to be at least a .45, but not too big, but a compact is too small, needs to be double stack.
>I'm just too special, you POGs wouldn't understand my leet OPR8

>Shot placement
>muh shot placement
>muh baby caliber is ok because i am le dead eye
>nevermind that theres 1000s of instances of the 9mm failing to do the job, even with good shot placement
>im just le COD sniper kid, all i do is headshotz
sure thing kiddo.

the .40 is a garbage round, thats why they are moving to 9mm. the 10mm is still superior and would be adopted widely, if half the PDs and FBI werent manlets and women who cant properly shoot a real firearm.

Nice.

I was thinking about getting a G20. I have pretty small hands but I fired a .50AE meme deagle in Alaska no problem, just needed time after each shot to compensate. Is it good for CC?

>At this point

And they did nothing.
He drove on through.

Edgy

Well obviously MSM did report that because you wouldn't have your lovely picture.

Also, Muslims got their shit beaten for that crap and are in prison for 180 years. Why aren't niggers being beaten up in the USA? Why aren't groups of whites dressing up like niggers (with the cancer bandanna, the hoodie etc) and beating ten bells out of these fat lipped, fat nosed, ugly sub human cotton pickers and reminding them who is boss?

Wasnt it two of them? Didnt they get arrested?

I've always found it interesting that, if you believe in the out of Africa theory, white people literally exist due to early humans wanting to escape Africa and migrate northward.

wanting to get the fuck out of chimpland is the origin of the white race.

>As he advocates double stack .45 with 16 rounds
the FNX is 2 lbs you fucking idiot. trying to compare it to a 5 lbs desert eagle is just retarded, much like yourself.

My family lived in that area of Africa, during that age. My grandfather hung out with Belgian mercenaries. They'd tell stories of finding Christian missions where they'd raped and tortured all the nuns, and then neatly stacked up the bodies like logs of wood.

Like I said, whatever that fucking nigger did to deserve getting shot mid-conversation, he deserved worse. And the leftists who stoof by in the West, while previously caring about every tear shed by African radicals? They deserve the same.

Yes, I'm kind of bitter. Africa was my family's home, and they were kicked out because they were white. And now we get hordes of niggers, and it's all "we need to let them in because we fucked up their countries". So let me get this straight, my grandparents' generation (and if he were still alive, my grandfather would be past 100 by now) get kicked out because whitey is ebil, then they fuck up their countries for the 50 years following that, then they come here, and it's STILL our fault?

The most effective caliber is the one that you feel most comfortable with, the one that allows you to put multiple rounds on the target quickly. Anything bigger than a .380 in a handgun round should be sufficient to penetrate and wound vital organs.

Personally, if faced with a feral pack of diverse young scholars I would prefer a high capacity 9mm with an extra mag. If you put a bullet in a heart or lung they are gonna die. Conversely, if scholar is hell bent on killing you the only thing that will stop them instantly is a shot that disables the CNS. It won't matter if it's a 45ACP or 9mm if it's in their brain or spinal column.

>Why doesn't the mainstream media report on things like this?
Because you have to compensate for white privilege.
If they simply report the facts straight people might draw conclusions that haven't been picked out for them.

He's right though, even the good blacks need to become targets, all of them. If white people are "fair game" in the eyes of blacks, then blacks are "fair game". It's as simple as that.

its probably the best overall compromise for a carry pistol

#notallMSM

It doesn't work like that, and you know it.

I am also replying to this.

This organization should be disbanded, and its members proscecuted for hate speech.

Lol now who's projecting?
I only carry pic related in .455, you've probably never heard of it

no bruh you need to stop being a pussy and carry a heavier weapon with less capacity and controlability which provides you with no benefits

This is the third time you've called the PD bitches and manlets for carrying 9mm. Are you going to provide any sources or facts that theyre too week to carry muh 10mm or are you just going to keep spewing shit?

Based transvestite

>Lol now who's projecting?
still you. retard

looks cooler than a glock, but isnt it kinda autistic/unpractical?

Hey I know that gun

B a s e d

>Are you going to provide any sources or facts that theyre too week to carry muh 10mm
yeah try googling it retard. the FBI didnt go forward with it because 'female and smaller agents couldnt effectively control it'

basically if you use a little bitch caliber like the 9mm, you are setting for a subpar shit caliber just because you are weak and retarded.

If you don't like it here leave.

>going to for beating your wifes children
Aquafresh no

Yes, there is absolutely no advantage for carrying a revolver other than reliability. A revolver is always going to fire, but only 6 times. And then good luck spending 5 minutes reloading it.

Out of all the sexy hand cannons and guns you can own in America, you pick that ugly ww2 era junk.

Fuck you, go buy a magnum or something sexy that can blow a niggers head right off its shoulders.

I know how it works, the media spent a decade covering that shit up here, it took the people and a conservative government to fix years of lefty mess.

And still it isn't fully fixed, point is, when you reach rock bottom then you've got nothing left to lose, go out and try to reclaim what has been stolen by the invaders. Simple as.

the ancient egyptians did not build the pyramids, but an even older civilisation

so you have negroes claiming they WUZ that even older civilisation

OR

they claim the ancient egyptians were black, not red

9mm only works if you are hitting the heart/brain.

It's low recoil and magazines can usually hold a lot of rounds.

You're supposed to keep shooting at their heart/brain until they drop.

If you fire a single 9mm into a non-lethal area, it wont do shit until the conflict is over.

The reason .45 has MUH STOPPIN POWAH meme is because that slow moving big ass bullet will forcefully punch a dude, not just stab him.

9mm is like and arrow, .45 is like a sledgehammer if you have to use a comparison.

Black people will never see justice until whites have experienced 200 years of slavery.

That's the joke

>mfw I'm triggering the fuck out of niggers and they are chimping out in my mentions.

twitter.com/SpotEnemyBoats/with_replies

That's why I carry a brace of .65 calibre matchlock dueling pistols

Called the antipope, I think. Not sure how they get it going. Cardinals might elect one when the pope sucks?

10mm here also. All this bitching about .45 vs 9 made me realize that another possible advantage to the 10mm in a multiple attacker scenario is the BOOM. My G29 booms like a rifle compared to the pop of a 9mm. Shock and awe and all that.

Good luck, I carry a blunderbuss and load it with used heroin needles.

THEM CRACKAS RACIS DEY BE KILLIN US
*pops a cap in tyrone*
DAT OK THO KEEPIN DIS SHIT REAL HOOD

This

Dumb ass niggers. New Trump supporters.

Fellow amerifag here, why in the fuck would you carry a 9mm- that is a girls gun. Carry the gun god intended for you to have. A Springfield 1911 Mil-Spec with 45ACP hollow point rounds. Sure as shit will keep the ape's at bay.

Whoa whoa whoa, I took a break from /k/ for a bit, gonna need some sauce for that delicious nugget you just dropped

I'd say hello NSA honeypot

even if you weren't one, you just attempted to recruit infiltrators, one of which will be a gubment, then they will become leader and implicate everyone in a sting

go learn all you can about your own cities statistics, and use the bad ones to completely crush your political opponent and become mayor or councilman

then you have government power, which trust me is what a person that thinks like you actually wants

all those dead googs are dead by 9mm

Why does everyone make fun of Germany? Shit like this is 100% normal in America.

ahhaha prepare to get pants like the guy in the OP link. I hope they record too.

>National Guard
>doing something effective about googles

delet

Obviously you don't live in Texas.

You have proof that they got "beaten", or are you just telling yourself that?

They most likely fit right in with all the other Muslims and niggers there

Why do they let them attack and loot police cars of their guns, why?
They should be free game at that point, this is insane

exactly.

in multiple attacker situations you dont have time to shoot each one of them a dozen times in the chest, as is required by the 9mm. you need something with enough kinetic energy to crush a motherfuckers chest in with 2 shots and move onto the next one.
i like its overpenetration, youll see cucks whine online sometimes about it over penetrating, but thats a good thing. if means if you laid into a pack of niggers you could be shredding the ones behind the front line as well.

how can anybody unironically live in the us?

The happy smiling faces show you how much they give a shit about dead blacks

The funny thing about that restaurant in your picis that its called "kings kitchen" the owner runs it like a non profits employs only homeless people or ex cons who are mostly black , profits go back to helping them get back on their feet

When I used to play GTA3, I'd always steal police cars for the shotguns.

> CHEESE I GOT CHEESE

nytimes.com/2015/11/26/us/4-arrested-in-shooting-at-black-lives-matter-protest-are-identified.html?_r=0

Des nigs don't have no shame. They attacked 2 innocent white girls, leisurely walking from a restaurant. On CBS

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Attacking people in an impromptu chimp out and calling it a warfare tactic. Step out the sauna faggot you're retarded as fuck.

Pls gib me hq of that pic.I want it bad!

>turks pretending to like blacks

top fucking kek

Real Americans are mostly your smarter ancestors that decided not to starve when the potatoes ran out, Monkey

News actually reported they died but they didn't, just one guy in ICU

N.R.A.N.
I'll let you guess what that stands for.

Y'all pussies need to man up. Only POGs don't car carry a .75 short land pattern

Why do googles always take whitey's pants?

>nigger
I think you meant google

But over penetration means it didn't dump all of it memetic energy, it carries the bullet through

.455 Webley, featured in Silent Storm

everything I know about guns I learned from videogames

I'll take muslims over nogs any day

when you are getting over penetration with a hollowpoint, it means the memetic energy is blowing holes in their spine

Webly fucker

Good eyes. It's a mk 5 and a mk 6
The smaller mk 5 was sent to the Irish free state to shoot potato commies. and is still in .455 not .45
Pretty rare gun

My golden rule is use a .45 unless your 9mm can hold 50% more ammo than your .45 assuming all other factors are kept constant.

If your .45 holds 10 rounds, trade it for an equivalent 9mm of it holds 15+ rounds.

>Why don't you faggots start carrying?

Indeed, almost every state is "Shall Issue" nowadays, so there's no excuse to not have a concealed pistol license.

buckeyefirearms.org/alternate-look-handgun-stopping-power

soldiersystems.net/2014/09/25/fbi-9mm-justification-fbi-training-division/

The best evidence we have indicates that there is no significant difference between handgun calibers in terms of the number of shots it takes to put someone down. Therefore 9mm offers an advantage as it offers higher capacity, lower recoil, and from a citizens perspective is easier to conceal (there is the FNX 45 you mentioned, but it's harder to conceal compared to a pistol like the Glock 19, despite having that same capacity).

Even if you buy the stopping power argument, you still can't just write off the advantages of a round that's easier to control. The stress of a life-threatening situation plays hell with even the most disciplined shooters. Being able to land follow up shots is essential and being able to last longer between reloads is a major advantage.

>i could find you a dozen instances where niggers were shot a dozen times and survived

That's called anecdotal evidence. Here's a story:

policeone.com/police-heroes/articles/6199620-Why-one-cop-carries-145-rounds-of-ammo-on-the-job/

where .45 failed.

>brace

Is that the historical term? I just heard Captain Kill say it on Conquerors.

Stop compromising and carry 10mm

>That's called anecdotal evidence.
its not when a pattern has formed around the 9mm under performing.

ive read that story before btw, crazy shit.

theres a reason why police have never really liked the 9mm, and its because it consistently under performs. cops have been asking for a different caliber for decades now. but 9mm is cheap, plentiful and easily used by women and manlets, so they cant afford to replace it

Aussie speaks the truth.

The 'white man' is demonized for making the world his bitch.
But the only thing that stopped us is our empathy, kindness and rationalization that brown people are human too.

We're losing ground only because we are GIVING it away.
We are allowing it.

If 'white people' so chose, we'd have cleansed Africa entirely and Islam would be non-existent. Our empathy will be our undoing.

ready for funtimes

I thought they were impossible to find in original calibre at this point. Saw a video of a gun journalist discussing this issue and how most .455s had been shimmed or whatever back from .45 conversion.

>Anonymous (ID: y39sM3RO) 09/22/16(Thu)16:02:31 No.8988
youtube.com/watch?v=vz4VB0By7TA

I'm eternally jelly of US gun laws, I see it as the equivalent of bearing a sword in ye olden times, why the fuck would you want to disarm yourself?

I view it much more as a sort of implied civic duty, more so than a liberty or right or whatnot

especially when you are living in nigger times