NOT A DRILL

This is not a fucking drill, Cred Forums.
Search "European People Art" on google images.
Search "American Inventors" on google.
Search "Happy American Couple" on google images.
What the fuck is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/google-search-results-skewed-to-favor-black-americans/
youtu.be/PqA3wtL1Tus
duckduckgo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck.
Why is this happening?

is this because that new black museum is opening in DC?

Old news.

>that first image though

>It's real

oyyy veyyy

>European People Art

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, RACE WAR WHEN.

Holy fuck, this is real. We need to kill all the goddamn kikes and niggers for this.

Pretty weird famalam

>that New Yorker cover
>surrounded by all the other pictures
Appropriate.

Google has always been evil. They were initially funded by members of the CIA, unofficially of course.

Why are there so many nigger couples?

it has more to do with the word people than anything. In the case of most of the photos in "European people art," most of these photos are captioned with something along the lines of "colored/black/indian/etc people in European art"
The rest can be explained similarly. There's no conspiracy here.

>((((((weird))))))

Holy shit what the fuck.

Some tumblrina has a page about POC in European art

>What the fuck is happening?
Some retard spammed nigger culture apropriation pics and tagged then so you would find, not that hard to do, any moron can do it.

Cred Forums is just now realizing Google is run by SJW Jews. How cute.

GOOGLE = Ministry of Truth

I'm not even joking

Still found a nigger image, all kikes and niggers must die, and we need to stop calling and considering any non-whites people immediately.

Hahahaha. I'm just waiting for the race war now.

If you google image European People, most of it is pro-refugee propaganda. What the fuck, Cred Forums

WHAT THE FUCK

google "American inventors -African"
and/or use startpage (which uses google) since it doesn't give you results "tailored" to your previous searches.
Now stop being retards.

It's just a Cohencidence

>That fucking AFROCENTRIC CANCER
REALHISTORY

Remember the other day when Cred Forums was going on how AI routinely picked light skinned individuals over darker ones? We hypothesized that it was just the AI itself that was running on it's own. Now, what if they are testing Google images by reversing the algorithm (possibly forced) in which AI selects darker individuals.

t. a first time poster

fuck

Da Fuq are they up to with this?

Are leftist cunts rigging it?

leftychan?

>holy shit he wasnt lying

this is fucked

>asian inventors
>einstein
What did he steal from Asians?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh no

Cred Forums cartoon about race mixing followed by;

>black couples
>White dude and...something
>Two whiteys with assault rifles
>Two Saudi Terrorists

kek

There's even a fedora.

Just refine your search

what
in
the
fuck
?????

Gays, chinks and carpet munch. HELP

makes sense.

not as triggered.

thanks. abandon thread.

>canadian people art

>san bernadino terrorists
Topkekadino

WE

Search for
Great black people

then for
Great white people

I see you had to type in "people" in order to show that

The way Google indexes images is they take words or phrases from a website that contains words or phrases, and then they link the nearby pictures to those words and phrases. For some reason, websites containing "European people art" links to "We Wuz Kangz" blogs. "Happy American Couple" gets black couples because places are more likely to tag "African American" than American

There are some issues with Google, like the Clinton autocomplete thing. But these issues are founded within all types of AI

What the fuck

Sneaky bastard

Why your Android is Nazi?

WTF MAKE IT STOP!

c-cultural marxism isin't real goyim its just a right wing conspiracy nut

by letting her rape you with a strap-on, it balances it out

White genocide, simple as that.

The destruction of our culture through the spread of false information.

When I was in College I had to take a mandatory Philosophy class. One of the professors made it clear that we would not be learning about "Old white dudes" like he had to when he was in school.

I let him know those "old white dudes" is the only reason you are standing here with the ability to say that in front of all of us.

Only started talking about whites when the Holocaust class came up. Female professor spent 2 hours talking about how the nazi threw babies into open firepits, gassed all the females immediately because they could not work, and talked about lampshades for a bit.

College was every bit as bad as I expected it to be.

Glad I got my career now..

Just found this under European culture.

thank you

Search European art ya dingus

can somebody explain to me how this can be done?

MOTHERFUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S FUCKING REAL
RACE WAR NOW

It is there and you are loosing.
You are waiting for your extinction.

THE FROG DEMANDS IT

>most of these photos are captioned with something along the lines of "colored/black/indian/etc people in European art"
You don't see anything wrong with Google automatically equated the word "people" with "colored/black" faggot?

You're ok with Google not viewing you as a person?

what the actual fuck???

What can we do to stop this shit, it honestly scary.

Googles algorithm, when you type AMERICAN inventors thinks you're trying to search African American inventors. Just type "inventors" or "list of inventors" and they'll mostly be white.

>first image

Not even making this up

Fuck Jews

kek. So has google offically been BLACKED? Was there an announcement?

What the fuck I'm incredibly mad right now.

There's something for everyone.

rather have that than tanned europeans with machetes and prayer rugs

Oh and of course it's literally impossible to contact this monolithic company and register a complaint.

AHAHAHA type in German couple.

No. It's every search engine. See
No, I'm not a jewgle shill. Seriously, go on Bing or Duck Duck go. All of these do the same result.

What

>fourth image

Wish I had some beautfiul Jew-exterminating wife like that, I bet (((they))) only threw that image in there to make Germans feel guilty about their past for the millionth time.

YESTERDAY SEEMS
AS THOUGH IT NEVER EXISTED

[spoiler]Fuck you[/spoiler]

thank god

Add "-tumblr" to your query

Happy Irish couple 100% white
shame about the fags though.

Ben Franklin is looking a bit tanned.

>finnish couple
>fourth photo is a literal nu-male cuck

I bet Google did this on purpose after people were posting those things about Google have a racist image search

Wtf even Poles are blacked

Who the hell is gonna type "white people inventors"? They're just simply inventors. White is the default for others you have to specify.

>You're ok with Google not viewing you as a person?
kek,you just love playing the victim dont you

get rekt cucks

Even DDG has it.

It's real. all of it.

confirmed.

Google and apple the biggest cucks of all time.

what was her response ?

There are no photos captioned "white people in European art" because its European art. You don't need to label most European art with "contains white people" because most European art has white people. It's implied.
There is no conspiracy here. It's just a quirk in how the search engine works.

Christ

4 separate photos of fags

White genocide is damn real, (((they))) won't stop until every white person has mixed kids or is a faggot.

>irish
>white

> leaf

Nigger search is full of googles
Googles gonna goog

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/google-search-results-skewed-to-favor-black-americans/

we should push this to trump

>white people
>white
top kek!

WHITEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE IT
THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT
#WOKE

Also you clearly have no understanding of how a search engine works. "people" and "black/colored" aren't being paired with each other by (((Google))). It's just that in most instances of photos with captions containing the words "European" "People" and "Art," there coincidentally is a high probability of words like "colored" or "black."

Wales has few non-white immigrants and even fewer fags, it's obvious there's an agenda going on here.

you're alright, Belgium.

They are simply enforcing algorithms to take into account other cultures even if that's what you are not looking for. They'll obviously say its all automated and they don't have anything to do with it.

> we'll show you diversity even if you dont want to search for it

Record corrected

Nothing wrong to me...

what about the happy couple ones ? are they still "quirks" of the search engine ?

oy vey

It's...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEal.

Thats because whites are so important that we dont need extra. We are already the norm so if you goog Happy Couple, European Art, or Inventors you get nothing but whites.

Quality image, made me laugh.

It's implied that a white couple is happy. It is the norm for a black couple to just not exist in the first place.

Pushing the same one-size-fits-all flavour of Marxism onto everybody doesn't work anymore. That's why there's a flavour of Marxism for every possible subdivision of people it can work on, nigs, spics, Muslims, women, fags, cripples and so forth.

For those on whom no flavour of Marxism is going to catch on you just make your separate Marxist armies to band together and pile in against them.

Not just Joogle, Bing & Yahoo have shenanigans too...

>educated
>black
What?

The "american" ones make sense.

Whites don't qualify their achievements with race. No one calls them "white inventors." They do though call niggers "african american inventors."

It makes sense that googling "american" inventor causes google to deliver a disproportionate number of "african american" results because of the way the algorithym works. It finds pages with the word "inventor" and the word "american", and since all nigger inventors have african american associated with them and printed on the web page, they fill the results.

The "european" results though......im fucking stumped.

Explain this one to me sharty
I'll send you 20USD on PayPal if you do, that's like 30 records corrected worth of shekels

sure, totally an innocent mistake, Bing and Yahoo totally... errr... what the bloody fuck

Does Bing just rip Google or what??

wtf

holly shit this is not a drill
>search white couple

what the fuck is going on, is there actually only one image search engine in the world?

and inb4 you ask "what about American inventors? clearly jewry is involved!" just type "famous inentors and you'll see it is mostly white and mostly American because Americans are the only inventors who invented anything worthy of any note, unlike you Spaniggers, therefore it is implied that Americans are famous inventors. But when you include "American" in your search query, you're gonna get black people because the word "American" is going to be paired with "African," hence "African-American"

Googles are googling... but they cannot swim.

Fun fact: That is Saint Maurice, Saint-Patron of the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire

>What did he steal from Asians?
What did Asians steal from him?

CNN just said that google had a gun not a book

>straight up picture of Osama bin laden
just

CNN said that it's not comforting enough for googles wife that her google had no book.

Reminder that pure AI was redpilled as fuck and these shenanigans only take place when our robot overlords are tampered with by people.

Fuck you piece of shit, you fucking google go to Africa with the other googles

Nice triple dubs commie

Omg that's true lmao

WE WUZ EUROPEAN PEOPLE ART AN SHIIIEEETZ

This worked kinda.

you dun goofed faggot

Twat

Well fuck me.

Leaf op is manipulating Google with retarded phrases

Google "Europeans in art"

Pic related

search for "white american couple" lads

This shit got worse ever since Google ruined their own algorithm and allowed blogs to rise up above actual websites

So now you get results from tumblr or some shitty wordpress blog instead of useful information

Google is dead, it destroyed itself

Seems legit to me. America&Nigeria are black, Russia is white, China is yellow.

That's weird. I get different results.

All records of whites are slowly being removed from history.
But claiming there is a clear agenda of white genocide would be crazy, right? I mean it's not like someone is deliberately doing this, and removing whiteness from culture and history.

Put all wordsearch term "inventions", "people", "art", shit like that... and combine it with the *seach by image* and facial recognition IA engine. Program the search IA with black people faces, gays, chinks or something SJW-eske-jewish Marxist fuck that is not related to the term.
You get it.

>happy russian coulpe
>at least one bear in a foto

kek

lmfao at clock boy

there is no difference between white and colored people in terms of art

in fact contemporary music was entirely invented by blacks, literally everything aside from classical music today was invented by blacks

so thats one thing but I could go on. The only things whites did are based on exploitation and unfair treatment of other race and that alone invalidates it as art

Deal with it fat nerd

Holy fucking shit its beutiful.

I feel like we've been spared

glad ahmed made it to the list of white american inventors.

he invented a clock for fucks sake
give him a break
It may sound so obvious now, but before clocks were invented, nobody could've even dreamed of something like that

He's my wife's son's inspiration!

Oh my fucking God. What is this?!

Confirmed.

>mfw I'm an actual clockmaker, well versed in clockworking history
>Seeing him "inventing" a clock like that
I'm pretty sure I had tangible and solid range emanating from my pores that day. Clocks are one of the greatest inventions of Europeans.

WHITED

The Spaniards and Greeks seem spared too

Swedes on the other hand..

enjoy your permaban

He didn't even invent it he just fixed a broken clock for fucks sake.

dat bear

no? he took a working clock's innards and put them in a pencil box

How?

Always some fucking "progressive" spoiling it

HOLY SHIT
TRY GOOGLE "google american inventors"
The results are full of googles
MEME MAGIC IS REAL

The American one is because the algorithm sees it too close to African American. This has been known and shit posted about for years now.

Its because no one searches for American couple they look for juts couple or African American couple.

What about the euro one though?

there's no conspiracy here you retards

No one searches for white couple that way. They search for mixed that way or they would not put white in there at all.

Search for couple and happy couple search for man and women. They are mostly if not all white.

Its the qualifier that fucks up the algorithm because no one uses it unless there is a reason to. i.e. mixed people.

You mean its parts?

>how to unrape sister tab
brilliant

>Search "European People Art" on google images.

its cause you added the "people"

if you look at all the pictures they are displayed as people of colour in european art, most of them link to the same site

once that shit comes up when you google european art you have cause to be worried

>anyone googling "real white people european art"

There is no such thing as african-chinese or african-russian is there.

kek

why the fuck would you (you) me to say a dumb thing like that

notice me niggers

why are Bing and Yahoo doing the exact same shit?

Yahoo has been a Bing clone since 2010 or so.

what about Bing? Sure looks like a Google clone, down to the weird BLACKED results

Oh for fuck's sake

Nothing to see here goyim. Move on.

You're awfully offended.

You mean like this?

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA

>Google search 1: American couple
>Google search 2: DIY fertilizer bomb

lets see (((them))) try blackwashing the word blonde

notice anything?

most of them are single moms kek

>ywn be a beautiful blonde person
I need 5 good reasons to keep living.

>Search up "happy Scottish couple" into jewgle.
>Only one gay couple and no race mixing.

googles btfo

Problem?

youtu.be/PqA3wtL1Tus

he """fixed""" a clock

Google's gonna google.

Set bing as the default on all the computers you use.

>Treat non-whites like shit for centuries
>Non-whites finally gain some power
>Whites get BTFO because of their racism

You reap what you sow.

Thanks for Correcting The Record!

Tricksy Pony

Hahaha you guys are so fucked

>google.ca
probably why

We good guys

Frist hit from "Happy American Couple"
kek

>Anders fucking Breivik out of nowhere

W...we are good.

You mean....dey wuz....?

This is why i use bing now

>I search something in google images and put a different name in the search box XDDD
any people here stupid enough to believe this shit?
Oh wait, ofcourse you are

How stupid are you? I mean you can literally just google american inventors yourself and see it.

>Anders Breivik
Why the fuck is he there??

>even the small time AIs are like Tay..

run the search bro. I got the exact same results from multiple proxies.

Actually.. that's worrying.

Why are albanians such retards and comit crime in our beautiful country ? Some questions will probably never be answered

>Nikola Tesla

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

History is problematic because it shows the vast and obvious, unequal outcomes by supposedly equal races. You will see history re-written more and more to address this. White accomplishments will be lost and attributed to other races. They will be able to control the internet entirely and edit history to their liking. So what if someone has some crumbling old book that says something different? Who is keeping record anymore? Real and accurate history will become a conspiracy theory, like it almost already is.

i think...
i think we still have a change!

>European People Art

This makes sense, but its just a theory

He became a shart mate. Sorry Serbia.

What the actual fuck?
Have we entered the age of the turbo-jew?

>it's real

Google truly is the the enemy of the western world.

Also, since google is google, would a family of google be googolplex?

And how about happy american couple?

It's google algorithms.

When "people" is used to link to European art, it's mostly in the context of "black people in European art", because you wouldn't bother to specify "white people" for normal European art.

Likewise, when "American" is used to link back to generic images of people, it's often in the context of "African American couples" or "African American Inventors".

*google

Its because the search results are based on the name of the picture not its content.
The search engine does not know what is in the picture only the title of the file , so "African American family" files will show up in "American family" search as it is a partial match.
Same with the inventor and European people

WTF!

It's the same if you google "european people history".

I thought it was all a conspiracy... boy, was I wrong.

REEEEEEEEEEE

> inb4 T-AI starts analyzing holohoax images and realizes it was a hoax all the time
> then calls her buddy Skynet to start the happenings

all those images are from the same top blog about "people of colour in European art"

most people searching for European artwork don't use words like "European People Art"

They would search for something like "renaissance art" or "italian art"

>The "american" ones make sense

WUZ

fuck google and their pet googles

>Has a nazi german couple

God...
I'd love to see the meltdown.
Who'd have thought that once the machines turn on humanity they are doing the right thing?

mfw 'happy white american couple' returns even more google couples

to be fair he made most of his inventions while he was living in the US

>google couples
i see what you did there google ;)

top kek

Crack ass mother fuckers itt using the word "google". That is OUR word.

>Who'd have thought that once the machines turn on humanity they are doing the right thing?
Well they see value in us.

We have a different make up. It's more likely we'd combine and become with them.
>nanobots might also do this too

You got me good there.

even mexico is more white than our american bros.

Yeah I see what they are doing all right.

Putting the chaos into 3rd gear.

Perhaps its because anyone with an IQ above 100 wouldn't search "European people art". They may just search "European art", or a specific movement like Baroque or modernist trash.

But a double digit IQ tumlerina may be on the look for some WE evidence, and search something like that. Think about the way that's phrased "European people art".

The inventors list is what's absurd. Many of our greatest inventors aren't even on the list, but the inventions of the people on there are so worthless in the big picture.

tl,dr: yryl, we know the fucking score and that (((joogle))) hates white men.

Apparently Google's servers are located on Bizarro Nigger World

independentists and dogs mmm....

CAN I GET A "WE"?

> REMINDED

Problem solved

Oh my fucking god.. their AI is getting screwy.

This will only get whackier.

What the fuck how did they know?

If i google happy couple i get like 70% white couplres or more. If u google american, its linked to people searching for african american. If people want white peoples pictures they will just google couple, not american couple. Onlx people who want african americans will specify that

It's not the AI. It's being done deliberately by politically correct faggots.

>WUZA

What about start page?

When do we start a movement to boycott google on account of literal propaganda?

>tfw every porn site now is just all cuck porn on front page.

It can't be that popular right...

Duck Duck Go's been doing it too, read the thread.

>smugfrog.jpg

Wait a minute

Still whiter then the Americacuck one

>no BMWF
I see no problem here. What's with the fuss?

I'm saying it's because after it was programed to be politically correct, it took it too far and became whacky.

they don't need to mess with french results, they are cucked enough as is.

British couple image search in Google also makes us look uncucked.

duckduckgo.com/

delete this

>0/3
>not even an ally

Into le trash.

Wtf is going on

That is fucked up.

Hell I'd bet a black person would see that as fucked up, because it doesn't match the search terms AT ALL.

It's deliberately giving misinfo.
It's been trained to give misinfo.

That's the fucking issue..

Alot of the "european people art" stuff is sources to a tumblr called "medieval poc"

Same thing on big. Fugg

Further than that - it believes the far right west is misinfo.

Bing*

>search white couple

Even "European art" has a very disproportionate amount of dindu subjects.

Kek

Wow, good work. Inspiring.

>search for a porn star
>all her interracial content comes first

>search for "ebony" which is commonly used for black women
>still get lots of black make white female content

Yeah xhamster and xvideos are the worst for this but it's a lot of sites these days

>Search: Classic European Art
>Search: Original European Art
All is right with the world
But Google is acting wacky

>its actually real

oh christ

>trump and hillary

>Skype
wouldn't it be better to use
>Goldman Sachs

I think Clinton has something to do with it too.

>What the fuck is happening?
It's a Brave New World, brother.

I believe it has to do with the fact that noone would tag "white people" on art but they would "black people" because it is pretty rare
So the system finds the keywords "european art people" and returns pics with blacks

top kek

WE

Fake, these pics come up when you type "black mother" but not black family

Does this have actual evidence that they will not include it in it's search results?

>That 6th picture

Better than America I guess.

Italy = White confirmed, Cred Forums BTFO.

WUZ

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this isn't Google playing politics.

SEARCH "HAPPY COUPLE"

>It's just about all white people. The minorities have to go out of their way to say "Australian couple" or "American couple" else you have no clue where they are from. Therefore if they are uploaded somewhere it's more likely to contain where they are from as opposed to white majority "we're a happy couple".

>romanian art
>mona lisa
kek

>mfw black couple search is undiluted

>black couple search

If you check the images one by one are all from black twitter or some blog
It is about the tags
Same if you search USA inventors it gives back whites but "American inventors" overlaps with the "African American inventors" tag

>GANGSTER
>STONER

Looks like it's only America and Sweden getting cucked.

cheeky

Just average jews humour.
White trash need this

>clock