Cred Forums and craft

Come simulate politics on autismcraft! This is an experiment to determine what political ideal will result in a group dominating other nations, based on how successful their ideology turns out to be. Players can create a faction and compete against others or go solo and play normally. Normally this game is just placing blocks and autism, but we've modified the server with survival plugins that allow us to configure just about every aspect of the game for the political system.

The server is running Minecraft version 1.9.#.

IP: polandcraft.tk

Note: New players will be prompted to register, to do so type '/register randompassword randompassword' - this will confirm you into the server, henceforth each time you log in you will type '/login randompassword'.
The Great Wiki: polandcraft.wikia.com/
Discord channel: discord.gg/VUKfDrn
The server's dynmap: s11.hosthorde.com:1939/ (open in browser)
Recommended cracked client: thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142
Current Gamplay Modifications:
• Factions
• Dynmap
• Some other meme plugins

Hey I played on the server like three years ago when some fag got an admin login and nuked the server. Do those fags still play? Do people still threaten to dox each other over destroying their block game forts?

Looks cool desu

yep, i believe some months ago a guy commited suicide after getting rekt. And there's some autist that threatens to doxx from time to time

No mods no fun

lol nice

Do you have a limitation? Every nation should get a maximum amount of hours per day.

Otherwise some NEETs will push their libertarianism or comunism or atheism or whatever.

Why would I impose some time limit to their playtime, I'm not their dad desu. If I was I would be dissapointed

where are the buildings that you posted? all i see is the kek pyramid and some swastikas

Some buildings are from the previous map. This map is only 2 weeks old.

Ok faggots I'm coming let's go deport some googles

Wow. I never thought about that.

Is this better than the current disaster that is Cred Forumscraft?

Fuck

Google

You made me reply to your post, you die in a car accident. Many such cases!

10/10 server not laggy