Is Hillary Losing It?

youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbh4ynlXlY0
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump
youtu.be/CzPwHm6RCfA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88883807/#88888888
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-is-terrible-228511
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure seems like it.

Seems like she is trying a more human approach rather than the reptiled one.

She'll be.... fine... guise.

Lets Correct the... Record.

Its her turn, she has a right to be mad.

Crazy eyes

Never trust a woman with crazy eyes

Shes trying to act like Trump lol

>liberals pretending they endorse unions again

Yeah, that's not going to work after Obama lied to them to get their support for Obamacare and then after it got passed he told them to fuck off he doesn't need them anymore.

The liberal push for $15 dollar an hour minimum wage is also a big fuck you to the unions.

she's definitely losing it. And she looks pissed. Not pissed at trump but pissed at the people.

She needa to get better dresser
She looks like shit in those outfits of hers

hell be fine.

When is this from? He speech with the mentally challenged retard in the background had her saying "feel good" stuff while encouraging illegal immigration, all while never saying Trump's name. Did she already fall back on her new strategy?

But did you catch her reptilian arm movements?

Stiffing small business.
Trump commented on this saying the only contractors he refused to pay were because of poor quality work. He won both cases In court.

why is she yelling at me ?

MY DAD WAS A SMALL BUSINESS.

Kek, her voice is so fucking annoying. Imagine listening to this for 4 years.

>posting a shitty reupload

youtube.com/watch?v=Bbh4ynlXlY0

Young voters to Clinton: We can’t stand you

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article103298997.html

Money Laundering Scheme Exposed: 14 Pro-Clinton Super PACs & Non-Profits Implicated

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

Clinton air war fails to sink Trump

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/296932-clinton-air-war-fails-to-sink-trump

Apparently Hillary has never heard of a mechanic's lien.

with Bernie Sanders cripple hands

>WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD?

god i can totally see her yelling at her staff with this line. but i think what we saw was just a little taste of what her people have to endure.

If democrats want to pretend that they support unions on some kind of moral grounds, why don't they pass a law saying that unions can't use mandatory union dues collected from their members to make political contributions?

youtu.be/CzPwHm6RCfA

Struggling to find something that "works".

Oh you silly, silly woman, you fell right into his trap.

Now that your campaign is falling apart, acting like old crazy Trump won't work, because people will compare you to new calm Trump.

Oh man. This is the end for her.

honestly you can just feel it in the air. Trump will be president.

She has no charisma when speaking in front of the camera.

>My Dad was a small business.
What did she mean by this?

she's such a sociopath I bet she legit don't know why she's not 50pts ahead

I'm better than trump

Reminds me of those youtube rant videos. Not something expected from Mrs. Qualified

Why is she yelling?

I fucking hate unions.

She seems so fake. You'd think a career politician could at least fake it better than this.

It's her millenial outreach program. Soon she will be doing annoying Let's Plays.

All she does is scream and she's clearly sitting in a fucking chair.

To seem tough, especially after her episode.

Soo forced it's not even funny.

She is trying to be Bernie, look at her hand movements.

>88888888

>hey everybody, hillary here
>in preparation for my upcoming presidency, today we're gonna dive right into age of empires: the african kingdoms

She's trying too hard to look passionate which just makes her look awkward as fuck. David Cameron did the same thing when he was trying to get elected after being called out on his lack of energy. Pretty disgusting stuff.

you're a goober
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88883807/#88888888

This is the real Hillary, imagine her after 5-6 years of power.

I really hope she loses, watching her start to unravel is delicious. Her committing suicide on live television is the only thing I desire.

Was this taped as comedy for a late night show? SNL?

>how's this guys, bro fist, that's how the kids do it right

>Hillary pretending to care about Unions

She saw that she is now losing Union households in Ohio

>Seems like she is trying a more human approach
Thing is she always fails at this, when she tries to look human it looks so forced.

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-clinton-is-terrible-228511

Trump resonds.

jesus those crazy eyes
>why aren't i winning with these statements
>get the fuck out there and pull dirt on that asshole or i'm fucked beyond repair come monday

those crazy eyes. she's strung up on a dozen medications

She mad

she laughed about how the coal mines were shut down. that royally pissed off the UMWA

She's quite honestly the blunder of the century, all the years of buildup for this shitty candidacy? If you listened to the shills back in 2014, you'd think she was going to landslide any Republican who would have the misfortune of facing off against her. And now she's losing ground to a guy who liberals think is literally hitler. She's losing to literally hitler. She's losing to a guy with no political experience

I think Dota 2 is more her type

Are there any verbal-iq based games about mass manipulation? She would be good ad something like that.

Most retarded shit I've ever heard.

Godbless the F12 button.

if she could fake it better Bill would be loyal.

Because unions have to us the long dick of the law to pass the retarded restrictions they put into place.

They're cancer.

I'm just saying, attacking right-to-work states but not outlawing political contributions by unions should be a massive red flag.

>if you want to work, you have to join the union
>if you join the union, you have to pay union dues
>the union dues are then donated to the campaigns of democrat politicians

They're using pretty words, but in the end they're just putting a democrat tax on all workers.