WHY AREN'T WHITE PEOPLE HAVING BABIES?

I dont get it. How can ethnic minorities afford to have 6 chuldren but whites only generally have 2? Why? Why do we not want to have big families?

We are bring outbred.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*children.

because us blacks have bigger dicks

I'm white and I have 2 kids.
With my black fiance.

I have two kids, working on a third one. I'm Austrian, Scottish, and irish. My wife is Hungarian, we're doing our part to better society.

part of the burden of intelligence is realizing that it might not be in your individual best interest to have a litter of kids by the time you turn 25

>How can ethnic minorities afford to have 6 chuldren but whites only generally have 2?
Because they're willing to live like shit on gibsmedats.

So why do ethnic minorities have 6 kids then? How can they afford to have that many kids but us whites pussy out and not have as many?

Welfare, feminism, Hollywood.

Hungarian is not white. They are hunnic. You are fucking disgusting.

>wanting kids at all

Because we actually have to pay for them.

Better than niggers.

They don't blacks just leave their wives and find another quickly.

Are you seriously this fucking retarded or are you sliding my board with shit everyone already knows? Have you seen the movie Idiocracy?

They can't afford it, they just fuck and shit out kids left and right and the government gives them money to do so.

we overthink it and they don't, they just fuck and worry about consequences later

minorities are usually poor and live in ghettos, bad life decisions is what keep them there

It still further dilutes whites so it's just as bad when you have kids.

It's in their culture to have so many kids.
The whites were the same one century ago especially when it came to the plebeians, farmers etc. that needed a big family for all the work that needed to be done. To survive (for example in a farm). Now standards of living in white countries have greatly increased, but not in the shittier countries so when those people come here, knowing walfare is available and so on, they start shitting son after son.
A white family usually has maxium 3 kids when THEY KNOW they can provide for them and maintain a good life and quality standard in their education, growing process and health.
If the white family says "ok, we can't afford 3 kids" they just make one and make sure they can provide for him suitably.
Niggers and muslim don't give a shit, they just want to fuck and have big number, invade other countries through birth rate and so on.

they can't afford, they are poor as shit and live off government handouts and most don't leave their shitty neighborhoods.

there's nothing wrong with having 1-2 kids, the human population is overpopulated a crap ton.

Anti-white propaganda.

>overpopulation is a problem
>"let's have 10 kids famalam!"

Do you really expect niggers and muslims to think? They don't give a shit about the future.

Is that what you want? A contest where the winner has to make more kids than its opponent? I'm not a pig. I don't care how many babies shitskins make, they'll end up destroying themselves.

Her family is a mix of different European backgrounds, her parents were born in Hungary and came to Canada after WW2, stop being a fucking smacktard.

>I dont get it. How can ethnic minorities afford to have 6 chuldren but whites only generally have 2?

Because white people have to pay for their child raising.

White women are feminist whores. Men would rather enjoy life.

Literally the only reason i might have more than 2 kids is because i do my part to fight white extinction. In this day and age we don't really need any more kids since they are going to survive anyways. We have enough people on this gay earth as it is, but i am sure as hell not going to let niggers rule the ruined earth

From the statistics posted here it's quite obvious most of the Hipanic community try to have as many kids as possible.

The white Birthrate if anything, has risen since 2010, Black and Asian birthrates are 12% and 4% respectively outside of their countries.

Its not just whites, almost everyone cant afford to have kids or are disinterested in having one in general.

I never understood the "Blacks are taking over" meme, if anything you should have a conversation with your Latin-Cholo neighbors.

Immigrants have shadow societies and shadow cultures and deal drugs and cheat on taxes and employ their family and friends off the books in their halal butchers, their kiosks, the kebab houses and their pizzarias

It's easy to survive when you get benefits + you can earn a 1000 pound tax evasive salary

That still isn't justification. Either you are jidf shilling your subtle race mixing agenda or just made a bad uninformed decision. Not saying she isn't hot or a nice woman though but you fucked up passing only white genetics.

Minorities can't afford it. They just don't have birth control.

Because white people are selfish manchildren

Even the stormcucks of Cred Forums detest child rearing

I know lots of white families with 4 or more kids. Mormon and Military families tend to have lots of kids.

>how can they afford
They can't.

let us not forget that high black birthrates don't matter since most dindus kill each other off before age 40

by your logic pajeets can breed with europeans because they are indo-european and have r1a genes.

My son and daughter both have blonde hair and blue eyes, they pass.

You also have the highest be suicide rates. Maybe you should stop killing yourselves before anything else.

It's because white people generally start their lives later, and are saddled with student debt and noxious sjw bullshit.
So called "wanted fertility rate" is the same for all races, in America at least.

>the government pays them to do so
Nice meme.

Pretty much. Look at the way white women behave? can you blame us!

because they have no shame.

because poor people they think that having more bodies to work and more people to love will help their situation. And most of the visible poor are minorities in urban/suburban ghettos so we see them with large families often. all the afflicted white folk are in the swamps and bayous of fly over country in the US at least.

Because niggers invest a lot less time and money on their kids. That means they have an incentive to have more kids

Nice meme.

White people aren't not having kids because they're worried about overpopulation.

>hurr im Austrian, Scottish, Irish, English, French, mayonaisse, sealandic, paper mache

just say white jesus christ

How don't you fucking get it?
a) We are required to study, work and pay taxes to survive - costs of life keep skyrocketing and most new workers delay having kids until late twenties early thirties (if they manage) because of financial reasons
b) there's conflict between white males and white females promoted by the establishment (music,movies,tv, news, mainstream internet, etc.) all the while promoting and exhalting racemixing and minority groups (especially blacks in the US/muslims in EU)
c) we receive no support from our government while we are taxed to provide support to immigrants and niggers
d) Our economic/social status decreases significantly due to children (they're expensive, take time, etc.) while they don't work and rely on gibsmedat for survival, which increases for every anchor baby that they spawn.
e) both for blacks and muslim men monogamy and nuclear families barely exist; 70+% of blacks abandons their numerous kids, women are property and polygamy (and conquest through demographic means) is encouraged by slimes

Literally an attempt at pushing whites towards exctinction

kek

Cause you pay for it with (((welfare)))
All refugees avoid asian countries like the plague simply because having 6 kids just means 8 of you begging on the streets

>How can ethnic minorities afford to have 6 chuldren but whites only generally have 2?
They can't afford it dummy.

>me
>almost 30
>shitty country without jobs
>Going to college is useless
>the few jobs you found -> Subway, high level of russian required (true job offer).
load and unload fish boxes on a market. 2 years experience required (another one).
>no girl will have interest in a jobless man.
>even with a girl and a job, not enough to care a baby.
>even if it was enough, what kind of life I would let him.

I feel fuckin empty.

White people continue to be taxed more and more in order to subsidize nigger babies.

You're Canadian. Unless you celebrate those cultures, stop claiming membership.

(((they))) won

>work at night
>stay home all day browsing Cred Forums and playing video games
I am thinking of "accidentally" knocking my fuck buddy up though. Our birth control is pulling out. She also makes damn good money.

Wish my penis luck.

Okay if you're going to be a pedantic faggot: the government assists them with more resources that cost more money the more children they have.

>the 'all white women are cancer' argument

Lamest excuse ever. Get out of your dungeon sometime, there are viable wife material qts roaming around the jungle. You don't have to be a chad to get one.

(((they))) are winning when whites get to fear all of this, they have cucked our thinking

Women are whores. Let the niggers have them.

>because poor people they think that having more bodies to work and more people to love will help their situation.

Exactly, they think the more kids they shit out, the higher the chance one of them making it in this world and pulling the rest of the family out of the shit.

>It's another mgtow ugly loser permavirgin from /r9k/ or reddit promoting White genocide and faggotry

What a surprise!!

Just because you got lucky finding a decent woman doesn't mean it's the fucking norm, kangaroo.

Jew controlled media has turned our women against us because they know whites are their biggest threat while minorities are easily manipulated through news and social media.

Logical thinking white men are their greatest threat. The unfortunate thing is we threaten ourselves by not being bluepilled while literally everyone else is, including our women.

This shit really does piss me off. White and Asian culture is the only culture worth having. As soon as mudskins are involved it all goes to shit. Look at Europe, America and Japan. All top tier places to live, predominantly white or predominantly Asian. Following our prosperity, we realise population control is fairly important, as overbreeding leads to poverty, and we all understand that the less chidlren we have, the more money we have to improve our own quality of life, the quality of life of what few children we do have, and the quality of the society through tax.

The problem arises when mudskins migrate to westernised societies, with no skills and subhuman minds that tell them to behave purely instinctively and without logic or reason. So they breed like rabbits. But it doesn't matter in our top tier countries, because we have welfare and taxes to support the poorer members of our society, to benefit society as a whole. Mudskins abuse this and break the system by having 7 kids because they're incapable of planning for the future. So they breed to ridiculous degrees, meanwhile the whites who actually work are paying taxes to fucking support it.

Through taxes and unregulated population, us whites are enabling - and even paying for - our own extinction.

After slavery, it would have been better for America if they just sent them back to Africa. the EU should close their borders ASAP. Brexit will hopefully be a godsend.

Intelligence means be bred out of existence. Makes sense.

Why should I get with a women in this day and age? What can they do for me?

I have shitty genes.

They see overpopulation as a general issue indtead ofna third world shitskin issue.

Other than securing your bloodline and keeping your demographic alive.

I can understand what you are saying though. The deck is stacked against men and they are fed up with this shit. We are living in a generation where more people are born in families than divorced than ever before.

I'm an Indian born in Canada, my eldest brother is a 5'5" manlet who is married to a Polish woman who's like 4 inches taller than him. They have two children and own a house together. Also my other brother has 3 children from two different white mothers. I feel obligated to have brown children to help propagate my race, clearly my brothers were brainwashed by the Jews and gave into miscegenation. I refuse to make the same mistake.

Kill yourself mentally ill effeminate low test betacuck. Just because you are a hideous unnatractive fat sperg you shouldn't try to rationalise your sexual failure like that. It is cringy af.

intelligent people are also more likely to commit suicide

intelligence does not= biological success

>How can ethnic minorities afford
>afford
They can't. White people are paying for it with tax dollars.

Clearly the intelligent thing to do here is either terminate additional welfare after the second child, to discourage the chimps from breeding. Or simply legislate breeding.

But overbreeding to the point where you can't provide for you own family is not intelligent. Relying on the responsible whites to support you is not intelligent, it's just lazy.

Divorce rates have been falling for 30 years you brainwashed redditcuck virgin

Intelligence does = biological success. That is why humans are the most successful species on the planet.

whites have less kids than 2
many don't have any at all

> inb4 poor people breed fast
see Eastern Europe with even worse birth rates than the West

Cucked into thinking of by (((them)) NOT getting on welfare to get help, this is another reason why whites are getting out breeded here

they can ride your dick

this

What the fuck are you talking about? What makes you think I'm a "fat sperg"? Why can't I just be someone who simply doesn't want to be with a woman from this generation? You people have no hope on both ends.

>get with a woman
>oh, you'll just be a cuck, wife's son lolol
>don't get with a woman
>oh, you're a beta faggot for not spreading your genes, white racee!

Keep assuming shit though.

You have to think long term.

The economy is about to collapse
There has been a corresponding population bubble with the economic bubble
They will both pop at nearly the same time

If you don't have seeds silver storable food and bullets or at least a bow and arrow set, you and your children won't survive

The smart thing to do is wait until the crash has happened and you've had a good year or two of learning to farm/garden

Just wait another 3 years we'll be back on track,
The surviving ones people that is.

>Posting data that only leads up to the 90's

Yeah, real viable data there.

They can't afford it. Either they live like animals with low income, get their life paid by tax payers or they steal everything they're missing.

Because we're smart and over population is bad, whereas other races are like a virus on the planet

This

I get tired of beating my own meat

That's because your a peice of shit

>you get a good one by chance

No you get one by seeking them out and talking to them. Jesus christ you cucks will find any excuse do avoid your responsibilities.

When you tax people you reduce their incentive to do the taxed thing. When you subsidies something you increase the incentive.

Taxing working white's money to fund black people having loads of children will reduce how financially able whites are to have many kids whilst increasing the incentive for blacks to have more kids.

Whites fund black kids at the expense of having their own.

This. Diapers, accessories, clothes, then school. I pay $5k for my kid to go to Catholic school so she does not have to deal with the niggers and illegals in the public school.

Kill yourself autistic ugly sperg redditor

Different reasons: some can't afford it (living in or near a major city is expensive unless you don't mind enriched areas), some don't want it (muh career, muh leisures) and some just want the white race to go extinct.

There is no white overpopulation.

The people who should be breeding less in the third world are not and the first world is taking them in.

White people are literally retarded.

White men should be knocking up white women and colored women, making the world better.

they aren't, insects biomass is many times greater than mammals

Y aun asi los gitanos se multiplican cual conejos

Are Latvians white?

because they have welfare for each baby and our wives divorce us for child support and alimony

In medieval europe people usually only had two kids. Before the agricultural revolution the land yielded barely enough for a family of 4. Bigger families often starved

You obviously have some kind of mentall illness. How can a young male not want to have sex or simply enjoy the company of the opposite sex?

It's either that or you are just extremely ugly and disfigured you have no chance to ever attract a partner so you try to rationalise it with those retarded arguments

I plan to have 5 kids with a gook wife
And many illegitimate children with more white hungry gooks
Am I degenerate Pol?

Whites and asians have 1 to 3 kids, and usually they all make it to old age.
Niggers and spics can sometimes have over 5 children, which many are accidents, or end up with a single mother from which out of the five only two will make it to become 15, then maybe one with luck will make it to 25.
Point is, animals breed like animals, and without food they die like animals, lately however some more of these have been surviving (which increaced crime and murders, resulting in more death nigs) thanks to king nigger gibs.

WE ARE NOT CONTENT WITH HAVING CHILDREN GROW UP IN FUCKING POVERTY
I DON'T KIDS IF I CAN'T PROVIDE FOR THEM
NIGGERS AND MUDSLIMES DON'T CARE, POVERTY TO THEM MEANS FREE MONEY, FOOD, HEALTHCARE AND OTHER GIBS
STOP MAKING THESE STUPID FUCKING THREADS

Because whites have a sense of empathy.
>be white
>save money
>have child
>able to buy whatever you need/want for them
>child intelligent/happy

>be nigger
>fuck without a condom
>oops I'm pregnant
>do bare minimum for child's survival while you live off welfare
>child grows up into WE WUZ material

Most white people do not want to have the government pay for their child. Others may be fine with this. It is also liberal cultural effects that lowers the white babies

Because they're annoying as shit? Don't see how it's a "mental illness."

Calling basic facts a meme doesn't make them false.

If you judge success by the metric of sheer population, would you then consider shit-skins more successful than whites?

No you faggot. Obviously whites are more successful. Look at our culture, architecture, democracy, society etc.

Humans are global. We could destroy the planet at the push of a few buttons if we chose to. We've put shit into space. Other species on our planet don't compare.

Stop thinking this way, you are cucked in your thinking

Western society is discourages it.

It costs money ant time to raise children, also women have jobs and are allowed to vote now. (which was a fucking mistake)

sorry lads but my dad was persian so i'd pollute any bloodline i entered. as a mutt i have to be infertile

they live on alimony. they can afford having as much child as they want, the state will pay for them.
if you say anytthing against this, you are a racist and probably be beaten up/robbed by "the marvelous etnia"

Who wouldn't want this?

I hope to god you keep her away from social networks too. Thats where the real danger is now.

>not wanting to raise kids in poverty is cucked thinking
shut the fuck up you retarded shithead, i'm not sending my potential kids to public school to deal with niggers and spics, while living in a ghetto living off EBT

How are white people supposed to afford having kids when they're paying to raise all those niglets.

Our genes are Great, salam dadash

It wouldn't be a problem if we shut the borders to all but our fellow Europeans and first worlders, and cut off all welfare for anyone not an ethnic Euro.

Spotted the autist.

>annoying as shit

Wtf are you 12? I mean you are 12 mentally but this is cringy af get mental help it's not too late to turn your life around.

I don't know man, I feel pretty white

>89881080

There are many factors and honestly if white families started having excessive amounts of kids, it wouldnt solve the problem.

Black families almost have no net worth because they dont own homes. The wealth never transfer generations. Part of the reason being that they cant afford to pass on wealth because they cant save any of it due to their kids.

There are other factors in play also but having 2 kids who can get a good start on have some welath passed on will still do better in society than 6 who get nothing.

Then have kids and take their exemptions off your own taxes.

Then keep bitching an no nothing else. Our politicians planted that fucking seed in your mind, and look what it has done to you . You are a disgrace to the white race, and not fucking back.

>olive skin
>piercing green eyes
>strong black, curly hair

i do agree user, but my mom was scottish. like i said a mutt, i cant have kids

Because white women are retarded. Half the women I know in their late thirties are planning to have kids but currently are single and looking for the right guy.

>gook wife

Gross kill yourself. Enjoy your mentally ill rapist batshit insane ugly elliot rodger kids

Stop conditioning me!

Better one.

>would you then consider shit-skins more successful than whites
He's a wannabe darwinist. Of course he'll say yes because "muh objectivity, achievements don't mean shit cause dey subjective n sheeit", numbers are the only real achievement.
There are lot's of those faggots on Cred Forums.

But it's a shame whites don't have more children. It's not like the next biggest breeders are going to do much good with their numbers.

it depends what you mean by success

biologically speaking, mammals are far from the most successful organisms on the planet because of their relatively high extinction rates and low population biomass. Arthropods make up more biomass than all other life combined, and nothing short of blowing up the earth would get rid of them all because of their short life cycles make it very easy for their populations to adpat to harsh environments.

How is it cringy? They're annoying as shit to be around. That's my answer. Also, why do you talk like you're from Facebook?

She's going to have children that score fairly high on the autism spectrum.

>hazel eyes
>daughter came out with blonde hair and blue eyes (northern mazadaran blood)

why cant you have kids user?

It looks like white people have been selected by nature for extinction. They can blame the Jews and other minorities all they want but the truth is White people are committing racial suicide.

In about a 100 years time I look forward to seeing organic white people only in museums. The only white people that will still be around by then are synthetic blonde women with perfetc tits and ass forged to satisfy the lust of various non white people like me

>hurr you're cucked for not wanting to raise kids in a ghetto surrounded by niggers.
yeah you're fucking retarded, i'm not content to have my family live like fucking niggers. When I can actually afford them yeah I will pop them out, but right now? No.

Google please, googles don't give half a shit about their own kids

We are hedonistic creatures detached from biological and religious imperatives through a high standard of living and prophylactics. It wouldn't matter if the kikes weren't flooding our countries.

Japan will solve the problem eventually through evolution (selection for people who want to have kids, even without religion and lack of other entertainment and prophylactics). Also technology (artificial wombs, robot nannies).

We on the other hand will have to go to war soon thanks to the kikes and good goys.

And claim an earned income credit on family members that don't exist, are in jail, etc.

>oh you can't find a decent woman in this pool of degenerate sluts
>what a cuck lmfao

Whatever you say, Abbo.

if you want the most brutal honest answer its that i'm a failed male tranny. iv'e lost my ability to create biological kids. my older sister married a black muslim lazy piece of shit, now my bloodline is even more muddied. eh, its whatever, civilization is gonna die anyways

That is one ugly man.

Like you are not smart enough to look at the dynamics of where you live to make it better in your situation...unless you live in Detroit, then I would understand

>Japan will solve the problem

Not so fast goy

whitey pays for it via government handouts

Because,

> A: Whites know how contraception works.
> B: Whites understand that children are a financial drain, and they don't want that
> C: Black churn out kids all the damn time because they don't think about providing them with a proper living, they don't feel like using contraception and they know they'll get more money from the government for those kids anyway.

>Obviously whites are more successful. Look at our culture, architecture, democracy, society etc.

And they will all be flushed down the toilet by the end of the century thanks to more niggers and arabs dwarfing the planet.

We don't need numbers, we have intellectual and combat ability superiority enough to wipe out a world outnumbering us if we must.

Only kike caused invasion threatens us, our numbers are of no consequence.

they were hunnic 1000 years ago

>ALL white women are "annoying" I only hang out with men!

yes I'm afraid it is cringey, what the hell does 'annoying' even mean?

Jews would ideally prefer white people to be the labor force in white nations. White people are after all the best goys

The only reason they are promoting mass immigration is because white people are simply not reproducing fast enough to keep up with labor demand

sorry user, there's not anything i can do. i'll just finish off my existence on this earth the way anyone like me should

Ah I forgot the most important technologies Japan needs ASAP. Nukes, missile shields and ovens.

They are though, malaka.

I said one century ago, not in the middle ages.

Whassup Tyrone!

I don't think whites need to have more, I think mudskins should have less, or just be removed from western society. Like i said here; It might be a decent idea to legislate it, or perhaps limit the welfare available to people who breed above 2 children.

>How can ethnic minorities afford to have 6 chuldren

They can't, that's why you're paying taxes.

We have three. But any more would break us financially. We, and I assume many other whites, are at a time and freebie disadvantage to people on the gibs.

The little things add up. Half the kids at school eat free. We pay about 9 bucks per day for school lunch. When one of our kids racks up 5k in medical bills, the hospital won't write it off. We pay the full amount. At tax time, anyone with kids making under about 50K gets ALL of their income taxes refunded. We get a dick in the ass because we made better career decisions.

Fuck it, just live life to its fullest everyday. No regrets, but the light.

>if we must.

That is a nice excuse.

You would be surprised how many white millennials are outright conditioned to fucking HATE children. At least with women, they usually do a 180 degree turn the second they're around babies/young children.

>(Then) GF was scared of having children
>Wouldn't stop saying that having children would wreck her body and ruin any career she hopes for
>Said she found the idea of being a stay-at-home mom (or even a soccer mom) nightmareish
>She comes to my family christmas party
>Big irish family, so a fuckton of babies/little kids running around, all adorable
>A few months later talks about how much she loves kids and kind of wants to have a big family

As in, they keep trying to talk to me all "nice" like? They get mad when I ignore them? Then they talk shit behind my back?

Again, why should I get with a woman?

Shitskins don't think, they just do.

>omg all women are so pathetic degenerate feministic SJW [mgtow buzzwords]
>I'll just let ahmed from syria take them!

>Swede cuck roleplaying again

Move.

thanks man. i try to be as "red-pilled" as i can regardless. i just walk around in nature and enjoy guns and vidya. and since i'm here drastically against PC culture and social marxism. there may be hope yet, thanks for doing your part

No need to have fear consume you, if you do, you have lost for the rest of your days.

if we didnt give them welfare per baby this would not be problem

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Welfare

Why would they not be?

>can't afford the abortion

I have the no idea what you have been up through, just hope that you see yourself out into the light an stay positive. We all go through hardships, but its how we overcome them is what builds us for better. Keep Up, dont ever put yourself down user.

i love you

Good you like it. If kikes push us far enough to throw the world into armageddon it's the excuse we will use.

We'll all be puking blood.

>Leave your trash out on the street, more garbage for the garbage man!

Thats how much impact your post makes. If this was not the modern woman, then perhaps I could view them as human.

moron. they are nearly as close to Germans as the Dutch and Scandinavians are

You know all that "privilege" you keep hearing about? It's because white parents are more educated and understand that their quality of life and that of children depends on a certain level of income.

Niggers literally cannot understand this, their frontal lobes are not as developed as caucasoid brains are. That's why white kids almost always have it better off, and why they get educated and have fewer children.

TL;DR niggers are dumb

aye that means a lot. best of luck to you in life

Because welfare is a thing that exists.

>muh white race

Honestly abbo, I don't give a fuck about women.
Never was good enough for them, no matter what I try.
First people say
>you gotta try goy, you gotta put yourself out there!
and if you do it and don't have success they say
>omg you are too desperate goy, just chill and wait for things to turn out good xD

At this point, I'm out of fucks to give about this shit anymore and besides that, I know that I couldn't have the responsibility for a child, so why put the poor thing through hell, even if I manage to impregnate some degenerate female?

The issue isn't us not having enough children it's them not being extinct

I can't wait for the nuclear apocalypse.

Radioactive Aryans with 3 eyes and 5 limbs going " We must secure the existence of the white people". Its gonna be a blast

White
>hmm can't afford it and already working my ass off
>get promotion / build business first to afford it

Black
>shiiiieeettt, ain't nobody got thyme for Dat thinks
>gubmint will help wit EBT cards foo'

>More and more jobs get replaced by robots, not just factories, even service jobs
>People have less babies to compensate for the fact less labour is needed
Where's the problem OP?
If you just don't have a bunch of immigrants increasing the population, it works out fine.

>ethnic minorities afford to have 6 chuldren
They are raised by tax payer money aka welfare.

White Christians are. Stop being a fedora/larpagan.

wow you really are an autist and possibly a homosexual to turn down women trying to get on with you.

>Again, why should I get with a woman?

The same reason your dad got one?

Why are you asking and yes

>and understand that their quality of life and that of children depends on a certain level of income
For the most part they're wrong. Spics do it right.
If you can give kids food, housing, and decent clothes then you're good. If they want video games they can play it with someone else.
Live around extended family and support each other.
kid in a 5 child lower middle class family >>>>>>>> only child in a rich family
I don't know why you guys keep arguing with mgtowcucks.
They'll just scream "fuck women and fuck my race", you really think they are capable of raising a family?

So, now I'm homosexual? That makes no sense. If the situation was opposite, I'd still reject them.

>The same reason your dad got one?

Yeah, and he did his shit and was done with it. He's not me.

>I'm a spoiled manchild who blames his shortcomings on everyone else around me

You should have declared this from the start Krauthammer

Because the whites usually have Socioeconomic status which makes then think carefully before they act.
>how dow x affect me?
People who live in ghettos and warzones dont to stop and think about how their actions are going to affect them 10-15 years down the road because for then future is ''bleak'' either way so they go and act on instinct alone..... And often that will lead to the constant pursuit of sex which leads to children.That's why i think whites and other groups with a better socioeconomic status have less children.

White kids are more expensive to raise. Their privilege is so high they require more money

The thing is the only way that nigs and spics afford it is off the back of whites paying tax.

My biggest fear of having children is the school system these days.

Yeah, the government is paying them. It is called Welfare.

Grow a brain.

praise him

How did I blame it on everyone else you faggot?
I just said that I don't have success no matter what I try and how hard.
Fuck off with your bullshit accusations a la
>manchild, virgin, le sperglord xD
and at least think up something original that doesn't make you look like some dull normalfag.

cause we are smart and realize having kids is not cost effective and also effects your life plans/goals. only sub-humans breed without acknowledging the consequences

It's easy to have a fuckton of kids when you get more gibsmedats for each one. White people don't get raises at their jobs for having more kids.

>Part of the reason being that they cant afford to pass on wealth because they cant save any of it because they spend it on drugs, newports and alcohol.

ftfy

yw

No it makes perfect sense. If a chick hits on a gay dude, he finds it annoying.

>If the situation was opposite, I'd still reject them.

exactly, you wouldn't even hit on them. You'd just avoid them period ie homosexual.

No

U Ar Fggy

Spics afford it because they live in smaller homes.
>every child needs to get their own room
Is retarded, and it's that kind of thinking that is why whites have fewer children.
It's just a case of Cred Forums needing to pretend anything whites do differently is a sign of superiority.
This is not one of those things. This is a complete and total defect.

I won't defend D'enisha popping out 10 niglets and demanding benefits, she should be shot.
That shit needs to be shut down.

>Larger welfare payments for having more children
>Not getting paid to breed
I bet you went to public school

No, it means they're just annoying. I don't want to get with anyone. That means if I were girl the same situation applies. Try to use your brain

I don't want to get with anyone doesn't mean "I want to get with the same gender as me."

If the great uncucking of the west happens, through right wing elections in Europe and Trump gaining presidency, after Brexit I think Europe and America will become more concerned with preserving their culture, country and race. Borders will be stricter and the arabs outside of those zones can breed til they starve if they like.

imo, strong border control could fix a lot of problems.

>Error 404: Unable to locate argument

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
>
>
>
>
>
AH!

39.6%, 21.2%
What d'ya know? Top two races with most children per household are also the top two consumers of welfare.

What a dork, she couldn't even put that candy back without fucking it up. Besides she looks thirteen.
also checked.

Shiva H. Vishnu how can you be so mean, Rajneesh?

If you need assistance, I would rather see whites on welfare then anything else

Just throwing this out there but maybe it's because white women are the most privileged elitist harpies out there. They're making an insane amount of progress economically and still they're more obnoxious as ever.

Who wants to work 60 - 70 hours to pay a white woman to love them when their standards are raising at an exponential rate?

Some of us are trying . lve got 3 and we're currently crunching the numbers concerning a 4th . What about you bongboy? Are you a pimply faced basement dweller?

That's a winning attitude sure to breed success. You biggest downfall is your own negativity.

hooooollllyy shit

>I just said that I don't have success no matter what I try and how hard.

oh get real, you don't need to be a millionaire bachelor to start a family with a decent woman. You really act like all women are trophies just waiting for that successful man in a tuxedo to roll out the red carpet for her. Honestly if the refugee down the block can easily hook up with a lady, why not you? Why keep making excuses for yourself?

Because for the past sixty years, the globalists have been using the media and the government to control the population grown. Why do you think they promote things like abortion, homossexuality, woman in the work place and gender ideology? Because this destroys the nuclear family and thus stop the desire to reproduce.

Today, woman are too busy looking for a professional carrer or fighting the patriarchy to have children, feminism alone does a lot to control population grown. Meanwhile third world contries that don't suffer with the leftist agenda keep growing they have for the past sixty years ago.

Studies show as intelligence goes up desire to have children decreases.

Intelligence to the level (some) humans have evolved to is actually an evolutionary detriment. The average IQ 75 dindu spawning kids left and right is more evolutionarily fit than you.

Evolution doesn't give a shit about you or humanity, genes are just there to propagate themselves.

Instead of trying to play the game of the evolutionary process and shitting out kids like some IQ 75 African we should be trying to subvert and dominate it buy using genetic engineering and motherless children.

I don't make excuses for myself aussie bong, I'm just realistic.
Besides, why should somebody like me who clearly can't attract females breed?
Why should I pass on my inferior genes and make my potential childs suffer?
Wouldn't that be irresponsible, if not nigger-tier behavior?

Are your genes decent? Is your IQ at/above median? Just marry a Mediterranean girl man.
>tfw celtic and Saxon
>always get hots for not-even-extremely-attractive Mediterranean girls
it's a weird feeling. I know for a fact I'm not bedding one but wew
Maybe it's a manifestation of yellow fever

And we already have to pay for theirs

Well that's your first mistake Hans.

You could be a manlet, but if you have great confidence,a woman would see you as 6'5"
Sprinkle some charisma in there, and boom you have a corral of chicks digging you.

>That's a winning attitude sure to breed success.

Nice Just-World fallacy.

Watching sports whenever I wanna, vidya, and weed shenanigans are more fun than being with some hellbeast that attempts to rule my life. That's pretty much why I said fuck that shit when it came to marriage, got engaged one time and saw it wasn't for me. You literally have to give up everything you enjoy to make someone else's dream happen. Fuck that noise, what about my dreams.

>26.8 million blacks on welfare
Wtf? There are only like 40 million blacks in the USA in total. Lmfao googles.

>That means if I were girl the same situation applies

That would still make you a homosexual (or a lesbian)

but anyway if you don't want to get with anyone then so be it but don't act all surprised when people are intrigued at you for asking 'lol why do I need woman heh!' it's really weird and not of the ordinary

As long as you are both white, you have my blessing

>Instead of trying to play the game of the evolutionary process and shitting out kids like some IQ 75 African we should be trying to subvert and dominate it buy using genetic engineering and motherless children.

Your mainland rivals are trying to do just that. I think the kikes will go nuclear to prevent them from succeeding.

>Studies show as intelligence goes up desire to have children decreases.

The past 3000 of human history tell another history. Why the most advanced and smart societies are only having birth-rate problems now? Theres no record of the Roman, Greek or Bizantine civilizations having problems with their people reproducing, even when they were some of the most inteligent people of their time, this is a recent event.

Why? Read

How old are you?

by age 30 they've already been in prison for 20 years, stabbed three people, had two kids of their own with a third on the way

live fast or die hard

And if she has an abortion? Remember that men have ZERO (0) reproductive rights.

because society has failed me and as a loser who only wants to fuck white women i am doomed.

Yeah. After slavery, you should have thrown them back into Africa. Or the ocean. Hindsight is 20/20 unfortunately.

>Austrian, Scottish, Irish

Dude, just say white at this point.

>Top two races with most children per household are also the top two consumers of welfare.
Asians, the smallest consumers of welfare beat out niggers, the biggest users by a sizable margin.
It's culture mainly. Mennonites and Mormons have many children.

Of course government policy needs change, but other than that there's not much stopping you from having children aside from difficulty of finding a girl who wants them.

You deluded normalfags are too retarded to see reality.
When you see a virgin autist, you think to yourselves
>lol what a retard, if he just was himself he would slay pussy xDD

because actually accepting that some people are just born to have a shit life, would crush your liberal equality believes and make you realize that you just were born lucky.
That's why seeing people like us makes you mad, because it could have easily been you if it wasn't for sheer luck.
Better appreciate it, you fucking kike.

We did send some of them back to Africa. Even made a colony called "Liberia". The American blacks promptly enslaved the African blacks.

But it wouldn't, you imbecile. to be "homosexual" I'd have to say "I don't want to get with a woman. I like men."

I simply said I didn't want to get with anyone. Why is this a standard?

Because of industrialization and urbanization, which is a product of our intelligence.

Look at how quickly Japans population rose then stagnated and is now falling.

I'm not sure you can have a highly developed society with a high natural birth rate.

That's pathetic. Your value as a member of society doesn't derive from the way you look, but what you can achieve - and raising another member of your people to adulthood to carry on the flame of civilization is the single most important factor in this opera of life to eventually come to a happy ending. But don't rape somebody. That's not cool.

Can't make babies by myself. Can't find any women who will make babies with me, they would all literally rather suicide than acknowledge the existence of any man other than Chad Thundercock.

i before e except after c

fuck off google

Why are there so many in your country? Did you not send many back? Or is it that they bred like rabbits then just as much as they do now?

I'm not really too familiar with American history, if you'd like to fill me in.

And here we have exhibit A. of the modern numale, who would rather play video games and shitpost than do his part. Absolutely disgraceful. You're as much to blame as any Google or spic.

I'm not having kids or marrying because collectivism is gay and retarded. It's the original cuckoldry. I don't owe you faggots shit and you're partially the reason why the world sucks in the first place.

If white people pulled their heads out of their asses, they would have already gassed the non-whites and built an actually decent civilization. But they won't, so they will be overrun by the eternal tide of (((history))), and good riddance. Fuck all of them. You suffered the darkie to live, and now you face the consequences of your actions.

I'm not even a Christfag but the Bible was correct and every single person deserves death for the shit that goes down on this planet daily. Whites have shirked their duty and may their blood color the streets as red as the raped cooches of their niggerfucked daughters.

NOPE, telling you from experience Hans. I didn't really start having many chicks till my mid 20's. Also i am by far not a normie. Anywho, in my mid 20's i came on to, lets call it a fame of sorts. Corral'd many women, they spilled their minds onto me, i learned. I lost a bunch of money, it didnt matter, those same women that i aroused took me out on dates. With or without money, my cofidence was the same, money didn't make me, i made the money. Now I am doing pretty dam good, older now, balding. Still get girls in my 20's that hit on me after we shoot the shit, i am in my mid 30's Hans.

So you condone that autistic sperglords with shitty genes procreate and bring more autistic sperglords into this world?
That's how you want to save muh white race?

Ethnic minorities cannot afford six children, but they have them anyway.

That is r type breeding behaviour; as many children as possible because quality has no advantage, if they die, they die.

Children have become an outright burden, not the investment they used to be.

K types cannot find partners are a sufficient rate that pass the quality standard. Men know women will divorce them, take the children, and ruin the lives of everyone involved.

Women can't find men to marry up to because she has access to a pool of literally millions of men, she doesn't need physical protection (yet), and she doesn't need provision of resources because she can work or get gibs. Any man within her league offers her nothing of value.

christ, the self hate in this post is just pathetic. You know what just go ahead. Play video games and masturbate to hentai while arabs are breeding your race out of existence. If that gives you a peace of mind then be my guest.

Convert to Islam
Burn your passport like the rest, go get your share of the evil whites money

>someone didn't live through the same experiences as me
>better tell him to go back to /r9k/ that'll show him
>I'm so superior amirite goys? please validate me! xD

We are lucky there are not more. Currently over 50% of black pregnancies are aborted. The most dangerous place for a black kid to be is inside its mothers womb.

I didn't say things would be more just or fair or moral, the point I'm trying to make here is if you focus on how bad things are all of the time you will commit the logical fallacy of confirmation bias, and only see the negative because there is a shitton of it in the world.

I have a wife and two children. We're all white.
Life is good.

C'mon, anons, have kids already.

>having your own kids
>cuckoldry
You don't seem to understand how words work.

Usually when a male gets annoyed by being around women or having women flirt on them, it's safe to assume that he's gay. It's general knowledge.

Having found peace in the graveyard after a long life trying to find a proper breeding vessel, you may come to the conclusion that your genes were indeed not worth passing on - but as long as there is a chance your smelly dick will ever come anywhere near a vagina, giving up is a betrayal of human civilization!

You hit the nail right on the dick with that one

>le r/K applies to various humans meme

Liberia is small compared to the US and the project was put on hiatus during the Civil War, and when Lincoln was murdered it was put on permanent hold since he was a major proponent.

That and the fact that most niggers didn't want to go. Even back then they knew their lives were better here. That didn't stop them from whining then and it doesn't stop then from whining 160 years later.

Just a musing: If she makes good money and you are in a situation to stick together can't you just get a surrogate?
What wage would a woman need to have to make that a cost-effective option?

Not an argument.

>having a daughter for the express purpose of getting jamal's dick wet

you are literally a fleshlight manufacturer if you have a white daughter in 2016, stay mad cuck

You're a coward and a hypocrite.

No.

t. white hispanic

>it worked for me ok?? just be urself you faggot lol

Why do you tell me your fucking life story, yankeeshart?
It's fucking irrelevant to me because it doesn't apply to my life.
Why don't you go back to your pussy filled life, instead of shitting down on unfortunate people?
Are you that pathetic and insecure that you just HAVE to talk shit to people on a chinese shitlord board?

One of these days something awesome will befall you and you will bitch you've been cursed.

>humans are magical beings that are somehow except from the laws of nature that govern everything else

You seem like a well-adjusted individual, I'm sure you have a healthy social life and many women who would have children with you if you decided to.

>some cuck fantasy
>stay mad cuck
M8, you really need to get a hold of yourself

Nice strawman

Nice day to you too, Aussie dirt.

Not an argument.

Sincerely, why do you shoot yourself down?

doubtful that this is true.

but it is true that as a group we know who earns less.

Society is a social construct. I see that flag, embrace the rugged individualism America used to be known for, reject society (don't burn it down though, you're going to need groceries and toilet paper).

Was juckt mich was andere Spasten denken, nachdem ich tot bin, du Schwachmat?

Africa didn't want them, that's why they are here in the first place, deep down inside they know this.

Unplug yourself from the pornography, you've had too much exposure lately.

I was once plugged in like that, just not obsessed with interracial/cuckold shit like a lot of you seem to be.

Because we have the capability to be fulfilled also by intellectual things, not just by fucking and breeding (unlike shitskins). The same goes for Asians. I could live for 1000 years and still I'd be fulfilled by my hobbies.
Overall people shouldn't breed like fucking rabbits, two or three children per couple is just OK.

They can't afford their kids

They just do it anyway

>a contest to have more kids
This is the darwinian reality of life.

White women aren't wife material.

When you are dirt poor, the state pays for the kids.

When you are a hard working wageslave, your wife leaves you and you have to pay the bills while she fucks tyrone on your bed.

Why do you give a fuck about other men's lifes?

There are so many exceptions to that rule it upsets me it's a "rule".

Only in times of excess resources.

OH I get it, Cred Forums is VentChan to you.

>>Why do you give a fuck about other men's lifes?

Because at one piont I was like you damnit

canada pls let me in. this place is a living hell

Look at your ID you dip

>divide and conquer
shoo shoo juden

kek!

this

> Why aren't white people having kids?

Because I like money more than inevitable dissapointment from a child raised in this day and age.

Because "muh cruises and ability to watch netflix unhindered" is more important than having a family.

we have lost or are losing our women to the constant piecemeal attacks of the media. its the fashionization of politics. killing babies is cool. being a cat lady is cool. try to redpill a girl, its rather difficult.

>implying a bigger dick means more breeding

You mean wearing condoms that you obviously can't afford? Get sterilized.

It's the current year m8, I'll just put on blackface and speak with a MENA accent whenever I want to select from a veritable gallimaufré of white bitch panoocha

Yeah me too. Fuck that.

Thats essentially panties.

She is walking arround in what amounts to underwear in a public place.

>replying to an obvious cuck post at the top of the thread
I'm now convinced that child threads have the worst posters on Cred Forums.

kek be with you

>because at one point I was like you damn it

No, you weren't.
You weren't sexually abused and your confidence and self esteem wasn't destroyed for fucking ever, without the ability to make mental progress and people telling you
>just change your attitude brah lmfao xD

you weren't raised by a single mother who didn't have time for you because she had to work her ass off because my father decided it would be fun to cheat around and got the divorce.
>no I don't fault my mother for anything inb4 you start chimping out again

That's not supposed to be some "I'm a special snowflake" bullshit, just telling how I feel about all of this and how all the shit impacted me.
I just got too much negative feedback in my life to ever be able to get an ounce of confidence in myself again.
If I was able to turn things around, you think I would be talking with ameriscums and stinky aussie shitheads on some stupid Schlitzauge Board?

Quality over quantity.

A huge work force of McDonalds tier niggers makes no sense as automation increases.

A down sized population with more grandparents will ensure healthier, smarter children via kin selection.

White people are k selected, and there's more living whites than ever before in history.

Niggers and gooks are over breeding and their civilizations WILL collapse. We need only keep them out of white countries to survive this fate.

The petrodollar is unsustainable as it is. Downsizing is the safest move.

>SAYS THE BLACKED BURGER

It doesn't take money to have kids. It only costs money to take care of them properly.

Similar situation.
>(Then) Gf was against kids.
>Said in first two months that if I wanted kids we should break up.
>I'm like don't you want to get to know one another a little first? But hey if you want to break up, I'll see ya later
>Breaks down, feels unlovable.

Tell her why don't we just enjoy our time together, knowing there's an expiration date. Few months later I saw lets just call it off before it gets too serious. She tells me she's been talking to friends and her mom and she's changing her mind. I'm like you just can't change your mind about something like this, it's a life long decision

...can i rent your family? (Promise it won't be like last time)

If whites did not subsidize the existence of non-whites in the first world, USA wouldn't be almost-Brazil tier like it is now.

Niggers without white cash die, see: every majority black country since global industrialization. You and yours are literally funding your own destruction, cuck. How does it feel to read this in my voice.