Why the fuck won't white people ever /riseup/?

Why the fuck won't white people ever /riseup/?

jewish degeneracy

Soon, comrade, soon.

The white silent majority of the western world is collapsing down the slippery slope that is the international far-right shift.

Wait until Trump is elected. Wait until UKIP, the French NF, the Sweden Democrats and the AfD dominate western European politics, backed up by our neo-nationalist slavic brethren.

The leftist, PC shame and angst will deteriorate and vanish in the breeze. The media, the social networks, public figures, all powerless to stop us.

The pendulum is swinging our way, comrade. Full force, full speed, and this time, I don't think its going back.

No, my german comrade
We can no longer blame the jews for our laziness.
It's up to us nationalists to /riseup/ and if people are against us, they need to go.

shadilay

My man

because we know once the children are done with their temper tantrum they'll go back outside and play in the mud.

>Who is Donald J. Trump?

Just because we don't take to the streets like a bunch of googles doesn't mean we don't achieve progress through other means. That's the difference between us and them, we take a strategic, legal approach that gets us somewhere whereas they (the googles) just chimpout and further polarize themselves.

Rise up against what? Just except the fact that all races will become homogenised in the future you pussy. Do you feel inferior compared to African and Middle-Eastern men because they're alpha and you're beta? What's the issue.

Michigan here, the further north you go the more ready they are as an unspoken agreement. I imagine things might touch off when the wave gets to the Ann Arbor/Dearborn mark. It would probably be a brief but loud and bright clash. Not sure if it will all start here but it would be very prominent once it does.
Generally, the white man is patient, much like a trained fighter or concealed carrier is when presented with conflict. Time user, all you need is time.

>What's the issue.
you can't have a decent civilization with low IQ people

THIS.

OP, let me ask you this. Which of these two methods do you believe is more effective to serving the interests of the Alt-Right?

>A 1% to 5% fringe minority of whites (the white supremacist equivalent to ISIS) going out public to cause active physical terrorism (murder, mass murder, bombings, ect.), which in the LONG TERM, will only isolate and polarise 99% of the public against our cause.

OR
Day by day, year by year, the white silent majority of the western world collapsing down the slippery slope that is the international far-right shift.

By keeping our movement peaceful and anonymous, we don't even need to take our political activism one step outside our house.

>What's the IRA
>implying voting matters

We just vote on the day, and if the majority of the population leans towards our interests, we then have the backing of national governments, militaries and public services from across the world.

THEN, the race war begins.

>That flag
>I wonder whos behind this post

actually its a jiwwer

UKIP is dead

Because if you're white nationalist, you're automatically branded racist

Praise kek!

Give it time its just starting to get ugly once they try to take their race bullshit out of the city then real violence will start. Rural folk wont tolerate their shit.

So?
Are you afraid of words? Do mere words hurt you?

We need to work so we can have a house and food. Sven what the fuck are you Mohammed Achmed getting paid for shitting or do you not understand that if you are branded as a white nationalist you're gonna get fired?

And?
Get a job where you're not fired for being a nationalist?
There are plenty of them. As long as you don't live in the shithole called Stockholm