Holy shit, how desperate is Hillary to pay all these actors so she can win?

Holy shit, how desperate is Hillary to pay all these actors so she can win?

>pic related and delicious

youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKCN11R2SF
youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY
youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI
youtu.be/OhV6QZfbcs0?t=133
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's going to win now

>get a bunch Avengers actors for your shill ad
>failed to get the guy who played Captain America

>Holy shit, how desperate is Hillary to pay all these actors so she can win?

It's a typical leftist tactic... social proof.

I'd say they didn't so much get PAID, as they got THREATENED.

>She's going to win now

Only in her mind.

or what's left of it.

Fuck these people.

Never watching old ass Scar Jo again; or SHIELD or CASTLE or anything by that shitty Sheen (I kind of liked Charlie, but fuck his Dad) or that fucked up Downey-soft.

Nope nope nope.

Fuck them all and their movies.

But even if you watch Scar Jo's rapidly aging tits or that redhead chick's old ass, VOTE TRUMP ANYWAY.

Hollywood thinks you are stupid.

Show them that they cannot control you.

Vote Trump.

>the one dumb broad on the verge of tears

Eat shit, actor. I'm not handing the nuclear keys over to a warmonger that wants to pick a fight with Russia for no reason.

Huma picks losers.

Doesn't mean that we should.

Vote Trump instead.

"paid" hey dipshit beautiful Scarlett has been doing democrat videos for the last 10 years. Hollywood hates Republicans because Republicans are racists. Deal with it fag. Im gonna go beat off to her now

Egyptian Leaders Praise Donald Trump, Blast Hillary Clinton After President El-Sisi Meets with Both Candidates

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/21/exclusive-egyptian-leaders-praise-donald-trump-blast-hillary-clinton-after-president-el-sisi-meets-with-both-candidates/

"The System Is Rigged, Racist" Don King Urges "Black People Need Donald Trump"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump

Trump opposes plan for U.S. to cede internet oversight

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKCN11R2SF

12/10

Would bang her

That's not how it works

Now its: if you endorse Donald Trump, say goodbye to Hollywood

>Now
You realize Hollywood has been Democratic for decades right?

youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY

They're fake, and so is much of her face.

You realize these actors dont actually care right? They just want to get paid, and the Hillary campaign paid them currently. They'll keep on doing what they do regardless of who wins.

Wow, all these rich celebrities who live in neighborhoods that won't be affected by mass migration for decades are supporting hillary clinton, makes me want to vote for her now because they were in a movie I saw!

You're gay, and so are most of your shitposts

>listen to me because I'm famous

Plastic surgery doesn't remove those jew genes.

Upboating your boast friend, have some reddit gold!! xD

If she lets you fuck her old ass, fine.

After you cum your last one, roll over and light up a Lucky and say, "MAGA, Bitch." on your way to the bathroom.

Then after you finish your inevitable piss, flip the cig in the toilet, get dressed and walk out.

Like the Trump-voting boss that you are.

Fucking embarassing

couldn't help but notice which avenger refused to do it

Trump is an anti-semite too?!

Does Ivanka know?

Is it just me or did based Hawkeye sit this shit out?

>only black guy is the one whose only line is "RACIST ..."
great fucking job not being racist hillary

Jeremy is too busy smashing vag to get involved with that bullshit.

This, if they did it then it would be a bit of a BTFO but they only got nobodies and the ones who sides with the globalists in the movie.

jesus christ

do americans really care about what those overpaid shills think? fucking disgusting.

> The argument about nukes every time

How easy is it for the US President to launch nukes anyway? How many approval are needed before nukes start flying?

wow not even good banter. you really are stupid huh

>they only got nobodies and the ones who sides with the globalists in the movie.
kekkem

No man with Jewish grandkids will ever do an anti-Semitic thing.

So, this bitch is clearly crazy (as you have noted with humor, user).

Cant send the Evans and the Ren

He respects Pepe, obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI

they are kikes your pic is related

if you dont see the hook just look how many cuts were made by a surgeon.
turn on any news channel ffs.

Well those tits sure don't look real.

Might as well have a sexbot.

>How easy is it for the US President to launch nukes anyway?
I think it's pretty easy
It can be done anywhere and at any time using the nuclear football, the order needs to be verified a couple of times but no one can veto it
Still, it's retarded to believe that Trump would drop nukes left and right just because

Enjoy your herpes user. That pussy hasn't been scab free since Derek Jeter.

The cuck faggot Joss Wheadon paid them.

Who is this woman?!

>inb4 he is found dead and stuffed in a duffel bag at the bottom of his pool and ruled a suicide.

>delicious
this woman is average at best, i dont understand the hype about her

I wish this dumb bitch would just enjoy her beauty and wealth and shut the fuck up about politics.

A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent I think

some whiny ass bitch that's for sure

The one that is eating out the annoying Hard Candy actress I-forget-her-name ???

Don't answer if you don't know

He needs co-approval from chairman of joint-chiefs of staff of the military

new chick from civil war
agent carter's grandaughter or niece or something

Oh, it's that chick from Critical Role

a token

ANDDD i'm never watching dumb superhero shit again. Paid Actors and politics don't mix.

Sadly this. The ad is clearly targeted at getting impressionable millennial females to the polls.

so much this

they think just because they hire some actors we are going to forget who the real warhawk candidate is? trump had nothing to do with libiya and iraq and nothing hillary says can change that

>I'd say they didn't so much get PAID, as they got THREATENED.

This. Robert Downey Jnr appeared and he definitely isn't a liberal since he went to jail.

she's not the new chick from civil war, she's the waitress in the deleted scene from the first avengers

youtu.be/OhV6QZfbcs0?t=133

>delicious
she also has the most annoying voice ever

>yfw you realize that this thread keeps getting posted over and over by Hillary shills who are pretending to be outraged in the OP but really just want to get the video another couple hundred free hits and exposure

HE WENT FULL RETARD.
YOU SHOULD NEVER GO FULL RETARD.

>don't give to the fear, stop fearmongering
>OMG TRUMP IS GOING TO START NUCLEAR WAR OH SHIT

Seriously?

That's the kid from Sixth Sense

for real.

attractive, and just famous enough

Wtf I hate scarjo now

It's funny how many Jewish women have ugly face but big tits. Maybe it's a result of some selective breeding, like their high IQ and frequent mental illnesses.

>Maybe it's a result of some selective breeding

Or titty surgery.

He also basically said Jennifer Lawrence needs to grow up when she asked her male colleagues to ensure equal pay for films.

>Jennifer Lawrence

What is it about Jewesses latching on to Aryan women?

Amy Schumer is stuck like a tick onto Jennifer Lawrence and Taylor Swift is having the life sucked out of her by fat-pussied Lena Dunham?

What gives?

#TEAMCAP

My god! That face is the stuff of nightmares!

>Benny G cartoon
I get everything here except the pickle jar. What am I failing to recall?

Keeping Bills dill in a jar.

Remember when that late night guy wanted Hillary to open a pickle jar.

They stuck to the story that she really opened it (opened first, that is - anyone can open a pre-popped pickle jar) for a day or so.

>ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah dicks and peepees of actor vote for hillary now goys

Is Robert Downey Jr even allowed to vote, isnt he a felon

>Nathan Fillion

Aw man, I liked him.
Whatever, I'm used to ignoring the fucking retarded political opinions of actors and musicians.

ahh that's it thanks mate
These tossers actually used the argument that because Trump is known for 'firing' (terminating employment), he would be more likely to 'fire' nuclear weapons.

You may not have reached that far in the video but it actually happened.

>he definitely isn't a liberal since he went to jail.
what do you mean by this

the week this came out Hillary "prooved her health" on late night tv by opening a pickle jar.

hasnt disney spent like 9 million between lobbying and donating to hillary?

seems like disney would lose their ass and their pay to play president if trump won

The level the media is going to so they can push a narrative is gaining so much momentum that the cloth has fallen.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

we can see the man behind the curtain pretending to be the all powerful wizard of oz. and he knows we can see him but he just keeps going. he is holding on to the facade because thats all he knows

Even better they won't sag

It's just clear cut desperation, or well not exactly desperation. We usually see this in many political campaigns nearing an election. However yes we can see very clearly whats going on now and more and more people are seeing it day by day.

Getting into the semantics of it, wouldn't 'terminating employment' of a nuke mean dismantling it or at the very least keeping it locked away?

Maybe that ass rape changes a man.

Changes him for good.

>to pay
They probably do it for free. Entertainment industry benefits a lot from liberalism.

>implying any celebrity would go to a maximum security nigger prison

hmmm

This is just like brexit

Except its in america so it matters.

She played the lesbian loli in last of us.

Ah so they are the ebil gubment shills while Captain America is trying to save liberty.

I don't think I saw Thor in that video either...

DUDE NAKED DUDE DICKS LMAO

What is it with liberals and their obsession with nudity?

>tfw this plan completely backfires and the dislikes keep rolling in like high tide

I want to come on scarjos fat tits

This is the end of the avengers and marvel

Robert Downeys anus was in there.

>And I bet it ith thor ath hell.

see

Let me be American for a moment

(((Johanson))) is a jidf plant. Stop taking the bait

Tits McGee, her specialty is doing crocodile tears

Trump needs to quote this.

>a fucking mint

Fuck no don't let that dirty slut in here it's all bad enough

Jesus could you imagine the trump one where it's just the lad who plays captain America stood silently faded in from black. The only thing he does is put on the MAGA hat.

That would JUST......

Please random Trump Intern that I'm sure reads our shit, tell him to hire Captain America for a commercial

I must have low standards but except for gums mcgummiebear id rail everyone of those.

Gums would be a quick fuck from behind

Is that Harambe?

>HEY! WERE FAMOUS! WE ARE RIGHT BECAUSE WE ARE FAMOUS!
They should have gotten people famous for being intelligent instead of people who are famous for looking good and pretending to be other people

WHY DO THE LIKES STILL OUTNUMBER THE DISLIKES REEEEEEE

The better question is why isn't my dick between those titties???

Post more delish Jewesses

EYES OFF THE JEWBIES YOU FILTHY GOY!

I don't know any of these people

They didn't even get any of the actors who were on Captain America's team in his latest movie, only the ones who supported big government taking people's rights away.

I liked that this came up in the Civil War movie, I just wish it was Cap himself that said it.

>the only people who betrayed cap are the nigger and the woman
>Rudd/Renner/Evans team freedom confirmed

She got my vote! When is Ohio's mail in?

who was that last lady?

Shiny

Boy, what a condescending circlejerk.
>"We're so famous!"
>lol, Mark Ruffalo's dick as motivation!
Typical immature liberals. Fuck celebrities getting involved in anything but entertaining us.

She was a little annoying cunt in the movie 9 months. Julianne Moore is in the thing too.