Going to bus

>Going to bus
>Bus driver is outside bus
>Muslim
>Girl aged 15 is standing next to bus door waiting for driver to open it
>Bus driver tell her to do stupid shit like 360 and pressing herself to bus door
>Here bus driver are allowed to ground childrend so she comply
> As hé open the door he says
>"Thats right bitch, you know your master'

But then again it's the evil white mâle that bully and rape womens according to media

That happened and you didn't stab him in the neck?

Pathetic.

>>Here bus driver are allowed to ground childrend so she comply
explain s'il vous plait

>ground children
What the fuck are you on about Antoine

He grinded her and she could feel his massive uncircumcised refugee cock.

it's a school bus you idiots

That doesn't explain anything you faggot Jew

maybe if you're retarded.

this

I assumed he meant ground like kiddy house arrest, like parents would do?

Where is the toothpaste? we need answers

And you did nothing like a good bitch.

Maybe you do deserve an arab master

Maybe you just don't know what these words mean in America, as in what they actually mean

>uncircumcised

Are you really that jewed? It is normal to not have a butchered penis in fact most europeans do not practice that sick tradition

>didn't even bashed his fucking head

And that's why the arabs will win.

Did not even have to go that far. Just grab the guy and throw him on the ground then call police for harassing a minor.

That is what you are worried about?

It's ok for adult refugees to fuck your 15 year old girls but FUCKING DON'T INSINUATE THAT WE HAVE CIRCUMCISED WE WEs

>Europe is so cucked

Why are muslims so alpha?

Implying i want the bus driver to kick me out of the bus and have no way to go home

The bus pick normal bus stop (read adults) and school bus stops

The bus and it's driver belong to à state owned company, i dont want to end in prison for (((racism)))

Cucked? You pay a jewish doctor to mutilate your male child for the rest of his life to the point where he only feels half of the normal pleasure.

>Implying i want the bus driver to kick me out of the bus and have no way to go home

Even if that was true you are a pussy. No wonder your country is ruined you are unwilling to stand up for the weak.

You are shameful coward and you deserve whatever comes to you.

>trusting the very thing that is forcing the cucking in your country, wich is the state

I would never do that. Swift and brutal vengeance against all enemies should be the rule from now on.

Oh look, he just confirmed what I said.

Come on, frenchman. Gather up some good people and revolt against the filth.

You should of tossed a tub of bacon grease on that worthless pop rock.

>The bus and it's driver belong to à state owned company, i dont want to end in prison for (((racism)))

Now you are just making shit up. You wont be arrested as he is not allowed to harass underage girls. He would be fired from his job if you recorded him it would be a huge outrage also the girl could sue the company

It's okay, she wanted it anyways.
Let women drown in the hole they've dug.

And you didn't do shit?

Fucking frogs. You dishonor the great FROG GOD.

>Implying i want the bus driver to kick me out of the bus and have no way to go home
Who cares? You're losing your homeland.

>trusting the very thing that is forcing the cucking in your country, wich is the state

The state still has to do something. You think police would not arrest an arab if he was smashing a shop or raping a girl?

The punishment might be light but he would at least receive a fine and probably lose a job.

Holy fuck i was always envious growing up that i wasn't in a more cultured country such as france but hearing this shit makes me glad to be aussie. If that happened here man... holy fuck

>the bus driver would get bashed his tires slashed, he would lose his teeth and not walk for a week. All rhymes aside he would eat shit. At least we still protect our women from dangerous animals.

Im gonna move to America anyway.
I long lost love my love for France with this kind of shit happening

Let France rot, it's à lost cause

>your bus driver can ground the children

UNDERAGED B&

>Moves to America
>Gets beaten to death by a nigger or mexican during a race riot
>Gets told to go back to europe by mexicans

Here in France officers are literally scared of muslims

Read

Stop making up memes. They are afraid to go to muslim neighbourhoods but they are not afraid of one muzzie.

>Implying i would move anywhere à town with googles

One call to the company and he can kiss his job goodbye. But you're just a faggot and this never happened.

Public bus drivers are allowed to ground school children? How the fuck does that make any sense? I call bullshit. Also you're a fag

>Implying that niggers and muzzies wont move in soon

You really are retarded. You will die cucked WHITE MALEEE in a foreign land

Your IQ must be below 90

My master truly is a wise one.

>Neets going autistic

You've never been to France, you dont know how is it

is this image for ants?

much less than half actually
t.deadpen1s

Oh come on dude you've called him out on his bullshit who cares if he tries throwing you from the bus. A busdriver once tried to shove me off the bus for placing my foot on a rail (placed at the height of a hip) and I told him I'd hit him in the face if he touched me, then he told me he won't start the bus until I'm off and I told him he'd he'd get fired for messing up his schedule.
Those are the same faggots who see mudslimes spitting on the floor and they do nothing.

>Opressed by minority
>Thinks that moving to a 60%white country will solve his problems

Retard. If you wanted a safe place you would move to Asia.

I've once been in France and it smelled horrible. It was near the german border and the whole region reeked of fish but there was no body of water.

Air Jordans reported to be popular item looted in the last two nights.

t. Fox Business Channel, this morning

Hate this argument

>you can't understand what it's like to be black
Well if you can't communicate your needs and concerns that pretty much eliminates any chance of democracy in our society now doesn't it

>Here bus driver are allowed to ground children
what? why?

Near the german border (Alsace) is the good part of France

Imagine the rest

By ground i mean threaten the kid to call his parent or similar

It sounds like you know your master too.

and what the fuck is

>bus driver tell her to do stupid shit like 360 and pressing herself to bus door

this for?

If she refused to do it the bus driver would call her parents and make up some bullshit

>You've never been to France, you dont know how is it

they ne pas think it is be like is it are to be, mon ami, but he do

dénonce le sale fragile putain, la prochaine fois ce sera pas un 360 ce sera un doigt

So you did fuck all because you don't want the inconvenience of having to find your own way home? Stand up for your country and your people! At least get him fucking fired.

They're not. They're hiding behind Leftist protection. If they were alpha they would simply invade and act as they please, instead of whining and inventing words like islamophobia. How alpha is it to bully a kid? You've got low standards, as the rest of your muslim brethren.

atleast file a complaint, the Fuck man my blood would be boiling if i saw anything like that