This time it's for real, no satire

This time it's for real, no satire.

Volunteers are having sex with migrants in calais

>Volunteers in the Calais Jungle have been accused of sexually exploiting refugees and even child migrants.

>“Female volunteers having sex enforces the view (that many have) that volunteers are here for sex. This impression objectifies women in the camp and increases the risks."

>Maya Konforti, who volunteers for Auberge des Migrants, told The Independent about another case in which a British female volunteer had built up a “bad reputation” in the camp by sleeping with multiple refugees.

>Ms Konforti said: “I know one British woman who had a very bad reputation in the Jungle. If she had been volunteering with Auberge she would be thrown out, but she did it on her own, she was here independently.

>“She found the right refugee and now she’s with him. That’s what I hear. She’s back in the UK and lives with a refugee.”

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/calais-jungle-volunteers-sex-refugees-allegations-facebook-care4calais-a7312066.html

Other urls found in this thread:

stylist.co.uk/people/jaz-ohara-worldwide-tribe-refugee-camp-a-day-in-the-life-migrant-crisis-calais-jungle-migrants
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KILL THEM ALL

Britain needs refugees to shag the slags british lads won't touch.

Shit, I'm British born but quads for truth, praise kek

britian is beyond saving

Jesus Christ, no wonder they think we're animals and use this to justify killing us. When will Jihadis and nonretards finally realized that the common enemy is degenerate white leftists?

If these faggots didn't exist, Europeans, Americans, and the Commonwealth will have a mutual hatred with the Middle East from afar and all will be right with the world.

So they go to the jungle to have some sex, huh. It's basically bestiality.

>So they go to the jungle to have some sex, huh. It's basically bestiality.
my point exactly

Leftism is a mental disorder.

Kek

quads of truth. Only the obese worthless women who can't find whites are desperate enough for that.

actually those lefty activist girls pretty hot, just a shame they're batshit insane.

How do I find myself in one of these camps lads? I want a qt British activist gf

I could find out who this whore is. I know someone that goes over to Calais and raises money for them, I told her flat out that she's an idiot but she won't listen.

Lefties will not listen.

it's actually a really nice gesture, we should do everything we can to help them through the horrible trauma of war. british women have so much heart, truly inspiring!

Jungle fever will never die, get over it faggots. Being with a boring white boy who just wants to make ends meet and live a safe comfortable life provides no stimulation.

cuck

>british girls
>hot

>america

> Be 4/10 British slag
> Can't get man
> Camp of exotic men appears
> Literally walk in and gang bang hot dudes all day
> Pick 9/10 man you could never get IRL
> Take him home
> Win life
> Destory civilization

They bring them in just because we don't want to fuck these ugly sluts. #japaneserefugeeswelcome
They're mentally ill.

Why europeans are so degenerate?

the rage of kek will reach these whores of Babylon soon

Men invade
Women invite

These are all just sluts that no one wants
Right?

This was severely demoralising

Checked

Is there any surprise? Women are the NIGGERS of gender. They love invader cock. Many of them are not loyal whatsoever, I'm thinking 70% or more. Look at feminism. Look at all the women around you. Absolute niggers. Islam had it right.

>Shitskin
>9/10

?

Women love nigger cock. They adore virtue signalling. They're too stupid to think rationally, they can only think emotionally and virtue signal. They need a strong man to lead them, or all is lost.

Society protects women for the truth. They are lesser than men in all the ways that men are greater, which is numerous. Feminism is about making up for that. We know that it's all bullshit. We need a feminine-ism, to support qualities in women like modesty, chastity, loyalty to their country (their men)... and to push women to become good mothers. Not insufferable batshit crazy invader cock whores.

Wonder how many sub saharans this lass took a day..

That ugly ass grandma face

stylist.co.uk/people/jaz-ohara-worldwide-tribe-refugee-camp-a-day-in-the-life-migrant-crisis-calais-jungle-migrants

Dear god.

now that angie is single again, she can find a nigger to knock her up, so she can have the biological negro child she always wanted.

Checked and saved bro

Women don't want your smug, white racist limp dick.

Women crave the big foreign floppy dick.

MGTOW does have a point but it's not in the right direction; sort of like nationalist parties in Sweden or Germany.

Also it proves women get turbo horny with taboo shit.

Anyways, if you are a refugee, take advantage of the dumb sluts because you ain't getting anything better than that.

Sven please

i overplayed my hand so bad

>Also it proves women get turbo horny with taboo shit.

yeah, this is very good for evolutionary variety, good long-term. but in the short term very destructive -- at least when it's allowed to happen unchecked.

the fact is men have been emasculated and reduced for a long time, and (unfortunately) the only thing that gets women excited anymore are the barbarians at the gate.

in a sense civilization deserves this, for breeding out strong, assertive men generation after generation.

"The tree of [masculinity] must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of [alphas] and [nu-males]. It is its natural manure."

>This was severely demoralising
srr bro

It's not a great deal different to the sex tourism you get. When the divorced, middle aged, post menopausal,slappers pick up pretty boy niggers in Africa. There's no normal men on offer so they go down market. These rejects can't even get a white one night stand in France, for fuck sake. They must be rough.

>Mfw white women actually think that non-whites have anything but contempt for them when they betray their race
Why are white women so fucking stupid?
They don't realize that they're just a conquest, and generally speaking they can (and likely will) be discarded and disposed of when the novelty wears off).

Must be southerners.

Moosefucker having an opinion on human women.

Jesus Christ, this truly is a cultural war of domination. I thank god that Trump is running and Brexit succeeded, we need right wing revolutions around the world to establish a cultural foundation to spill the blood of these mongrel degenerates. Imagine if Trump allies with Putin, and we go to Syria and fight ISIS, it would be another crusade, beautiful.

I hope all of you on here are doing your part and staying both fit and learned, seriously. I may be sitting on this computer but before this, I lifted weights, and after this I will be running further. I read for hours a day, diet, train, take care of my mind, etc. I truly hope everyone here is doing the same, you need to train yourself and nourish your body for the future, as things greater then us are going to occur, I can feel it.

Blood will be spilled, and the bodies of these marxist pinkos and globalist parasites will hang from our institutions and litter our beautiful landscapes, like a cancer up rooted from it's host, my god I can't wait.

Its the fact it goes away and then they want the "make ends meet and live safe comfortable life"