HILLARY BTFO ON BETWEEN TWO FERNS

Just released. She is trying to get millennial support but it backfired! No way she would have done this if she'd known that the whole thing was going to make her look this bad!

Funny or Die is currently the only place you can see it:
funnyordie.com/videos/b2fc974d1d/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-hillary-clinton?_cc=__t___&_ccid=eb7fb933-a010-4b04-bdcc-41e92db037e2

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyordie.com/videos/b2fc974d1d/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-hillary-clinton?_cc=__t___&_ccid=eb7fb933-a010-4b04-bdcc-41e92db037e2
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/6xGuGSDsDrM
youtu.be/QN82h5hMryg
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8
i.imgur.com/Inmho6e.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I understand you're supposed to be the straight man on this, but holy shit. Am I crazy in seeing her just come off as a cunt? Am I biased because I know she's a cunt?

It's a real shame about Zach. Coroners say he committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 3 times.

>funnyordie.com/videos/b2fc974d1d/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-hillary-clinton?_cc=__t___&_ccid=eb7fb933-a010-4b04-bdcc-41e92db037e2
"Are you down with TPP?"

Lost it.

I rather liked it. The trump ad at the end was clutch.

It feels to me like Zach G was going off the cuff most of the time and getting his hatred for her out by trolling her with all those questions. I wonder if this whole thing was approved by her campaign ahead of time because I don't understand why they would agree to it, other than sheer desperation. Maybe they figure millennials already know why she's evil so the best thing to do is make them laugh it off? Don't know.. I think her campaign was legit trolled by either Zach or FoD.

Did she even get a plug in? Just "the economy Zach"

They do this every episode... Its the shtick

She shared this video on FB. She didnt get BTFO.

Zack publicly seems to be a Democrat but he might be a libertarian.

Zack's uncle was a (D) politician.

Why the hell did she agree to do this? It's clearly (probably) scripted, but even that doesn't help her at all. If these even were her genuine responses on some level then she is well and truly BTFO.

Oh yes she did, it just shows how disillusioned and out of touch her campaign is.

This is the video that cements the fact that she is a Trump plant.

"fine lose, country goes to shit".

"had" pneumonia

He should have brought in a pet frog

lol oh good lordy loo not pandery at all

that was absolutely fucking brutal, I have never seen such a fucking murder.

Zach used his 10 minutes to utterly show his contempt for her.

She's a fucking cunt
So unfunny and unrelatable

this felt EXACTLY like an Andy Kaufman interview.

"What happens if you get pregnant?"

Lost.

it was scripted user, don't get carried away.

she did, if she thinks this made her look good she's insane.

wether he did it on purpose or not Zach absolutely liquidated her.

gg no re

HAha hillary

>I cant wait till you fall again

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

it doesn't matter if it was or not, it made her look even worse.

she's a black hole of charisma, utterly unfunny, unrelatable and void of anything that resembles human emotion.

I think they are assuming all publicity is good for them the same way it is for Teflon Don but every attack on her actually hurts her politically. This does nothing but reaffirm that nobody trusts her on TPP and that Trump is the better option. It's no longer a taboo among millenials to admit you support Trump over Clinton, and this just confirms that her campaign has reached extreme desperation. I still say there's no way that was the approved script though.

I actually can't watch this because it's so cringe.

I'm not going to watch 5 mins of HRC speaking. What's the gist of it?

she barely gets a word in.

he asks questions even the media wouldn't get to ask and she just sits there, without an ounce of charisma.

I didn't get the TPP joke what was it?

if you think any of these jokes were anything but thin veneer to cut Hillary down you didn't get it.

>those comments
>YOURE TWO WHITE MALES!!!!

She's doing the Obama approach to millennial young voter demographics since her numbers with young people aren't as high as her campaign wants them to be.

In fact they're quite shit for someone who claims to be the most progressive candidate in history, they're sitting around 30%.

Obama was so much better on this, he even came with the bantz.

This shit just felt low energy af, pham.

>Funny or Die is so desperate for clicks that they tear apart Hillary and post it on Cred Forums hoping we spread it

This is how it starts.

That email line XD.

OMG That was one of the biggest BTFOs I have ever seen

Well I know they were but what was it even? What's the hip hop group I don't understand the reference

Trump has to do one now.

This honestly was pretty funny

because Obama had one thing, Charisma, he could sell the laid back "Cool Uncle" vibe to kids.

Hillary just comes across as a hateful, impatiant, rich white lady, who's just ready to be fucking President so she can scream decree's from on high and stop having to talk to Joe Public.

who she can barely contain her absolute hate for.

Obama was on Jimmy Fallon a couple months ago, and Jimmy asked "Are you down with TPP?" Then Obama was like "Yeah, you know me. Jimmy, the TPP will create so many jobs here in America..." It was an absolute cringefest. Anyone have this clip up on youtube?

I was not expecting to see something like this today when I woke up.

Doesn't matter, she was drawn and quartered on vices

Thanks for the record correction

Zach is far left - he did b2f for obama as well shillkng for his obamacare

He's shilling for this harpy. He needs to go

>Soulless witch """"""""""""humour""""""""""""

I'm not even watching it

yeah yeah I know, you hate her and anything she does looks bad.

It's a Google Music reference.

youtu.be/6xGuGSDsDrM

Watch it user, she hardly says a word and Zach rips her 10 new assholes

God she's so uncharismatic. Grandma Hillary.

"As former secretary, how many words per minute can you type and how does Obama like his coffee? Like himself? Weak?"

>Zach rips her 10 new assholes

Wow, you didn't get it at all. Here's a hint: You were the punchline.

She has absolutely no sense of humor, probably because she thinks she is about everyone else.

90s rap song

no you fucking retarded leaf, it goes to show how disillusioned you are for not understanding the layers of ironic comedy at work here. you're so hell bent on "LE HILLARY BTFO" that you think Zach's CHARACTER on B2F is actually serious....

kys

>When you laugh at someone, you're the joke

I want Canadians out of my country.

Bitch be crazy.

Holy fuck this is brutal.

We need to disseminate this EVERYWHERE

Wow, underaged as fuck up in this thread.

I'm not sure if this is a pro Hillary episode or not

>If Trump is elected, I will try to prevent him from destroying the US.
what did she mean by this?

I loced zach for a while but using his comedy to support these monsters like obama and hillary is terrible

Hes rich as fuck tho so he can do whatever he wants

no I imagine that Trump ad probably really pissed her off.

second this, can someone link the clip?

is this a "when I kill my self I win" tactic?

Your record correcting holds no power here. Everyone who saw this either hates Hillary more than before or now realizes that Trump isn't such a bad alternative seeing how he's against the TPP.

God damn she looks pissed.

LMAO
COMPLETELY BTFO

Can someone please GIF that scene with Zach sneaking up on Hillary with the grim reaper mask. This would greatly please Kek.

Jesus fucking christ, are you too dumb to realize that she's in on the jokes?

that made me lol too

We realize it, just they aren't funny and Hillary has the charisma of a damp rag.

Sorry I'm not a fan of Google music.
Thank you

Too many cuts but hey, at least she got assblasted a bit.

Found it. Warning: may cause cancer
youtu.be/QN82h5hMryg

>what's the best way to reach you? email?

THIS ELECTION IS GREAT

It doesn't matter desu

It still makes her look bad from the persuasion level.

>look at this comedy show that makes Hillary look terrible in every possible way
Oh wow this makes her look terrible

>no you don't get it, it makes you look bad

How are you not getting it?
Watch the other "interviews"

except the "mad straight man" role only works when people actually like you when they watch the interview

Hillary just came off looking like a cunt.

>in on the jokes
That she dresses terribly, has extremely low energy and is an unfunny cunt that supports TPP?

Maybe they approved the script because they thought making light of her problems is the best way to move forward but I don't think they realized it was just going to make her look worse. When her political issues get publicity, her poll numbers drop, so it doesn't make sense why they would approve of the script.

>Hillary on Between Two Ferns

This year has been incredible

I have watched some of them
but clinton comes off as a total cunt that's so far "above everything" that she doesn't even understand comedy.

You literally just explained why you don't get it.

Thought it was a reference to pepe.

(T)he (P)e(P)e

shes so fucking boring

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

>watch the other interviews
No

I literally cant wstch it she makes me so sick

No one actually likes hilldawg though

no, I just explained why this will not be funny to anyone who doesn't like Hillary Clinton which is most people.

this was terribly unfunny

I thought it was a very funny take down of this bitch

>people don't understanding how BTF works

lelel

This is just going to help her outreach with millennials

>How does president Obama like his coffee?
>Like himself? You Know?
>Weak?

Fucking great.

Would've been funnier if Hillary just starting coughing hauneously in the middle of the interview.

it was the same scripted shite like every other BTF interview with everyone responding to mock questions with mock indignation
absolutely zero humor

>it didn't work on me because I already hate her
>therefore it won't work on anyone.

Fucking retardation

>It's a joke bro! It's just a joke!
She came off as being genuinely angry, I don't give a fuck if it's scripted or not, she just looks like an angry rich old hag who was forced to converse with plebeians.

Oh this isn't good. I've only been watching for ten seconds and she already has bitch face and bitch voice. I feel the storm coming.

if you've actually watched the show you'd know having guests poke fun at themselves is part of it.

Thats what they're hoping for. But I think it might actually have more of a negative effect

She's just tired and cranky. Doesn't put up much of a fight.

Leadership we need!

You're all fucking autistic. It's the exact same dynamic as every other one of these skits.

I don't watch this Hollywood garbage user all I know is that she came off looking terrible

Watch it. He calls her out on like 5 things in ten minutes.

>secret service protect her from getting spooked
Can you imagine the seizure she would have had from that?

wow did he get a ton of liposuction or something?

>Funny Or Die
>video not funny
>time to die Hillary
KEK, check em. Seems like Hillary is desperate to get em millenial votes.

She's being scrutinized by the media right now, so it was a stupid time to do this. The people saying this isnt going to make her look bad to people who don't already hate her aren't realizing that these people are the same plebs that watch MSM which is telling people they should be skeptical of her right now. This did not help one bit.

she did this to try to look cool and in the process had her wardrobe insulted, had a relevant attack ad from her opponent played, reminded everyone of her email scandal, and reinforced stereotypes of being a humorless cunt. none of that made her look good or is typical of between two ferns.

>americans can't comprehend diets

The only funny thing was the Bill pedo joke

Nobody loses that much weight just on a casual diet. He must have gotten the "You're gonna die" speech from his doctor.

Honestly the most likable she's ever been. She should be dry and honest about distaste more often, I might have actually voted for this Hillary if it's how she was from the start.

Unfortunately she's a shill and hates the US, so that's not what happened.

he spent a solid year on it

No care is scripted or not. Trump just has to repeat that interview on the stage and her anus will start bleeding.

HOL UP

Is this unscripted?

Holy fucking shit. How embarrassing.

So she brought up the economy again. Funny how the economy was just fucking fine to her when the chosen candidate to run against her was ¡Yeb!

She looks fucking out of touch hahahahahaha

wtf i love trump now

did you even watch the video?

What is this is this supposed to be funny?

Future wal-mart scooter rider, right here

top jej

>Kek Kek
>Kek
>Kek
>Kek

>youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
but that doesn't mean it will have the same effect. it's unknown what it will do

I showed this to my roommate who is begrudgingly voting for Hillary and she was cringing the whole way through.

>hat Trump ad probably really pissed her off.

which???

sauec plz

I don't get it.

>she's in on the jokes

it's in the goddamn video in OP

I'm with her
Fuck your oompa looma greedy jew bully drumpf
You guys are degens

>hilary cunton
neat

It's scripted you tards, just watch the other interviews.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Shouldn't there be 2 l's in her first name? Is there some joke I'm missing?

If you're around 30, you'd get it.

>and the appearance of a low grade bank clerk

high energy user.

Is this the most ctr post ever?

> hatred of her
You realize Between Two Ferns was one of Obama's main platforms for pushing obamacare right?

Im so glad there aren't any organisation artificially influencing karma and comments on rebbit

dont want to watch it
where exactly does she get btfo?

HILLarious! They really think this is going to help!

>time and eric style anti-humor for hipsters

I'll pass

The Jebification of Hillary continues.

>begrudgingly voting for Hillary
>she

Why? Because she's a woman?

Kek I realized, I still dislike her, but Hillary shutting the fuck up and not laughing is much more tolerable.

That was pretty funny.

>mfw drumpf shills are collectively pissing themselves because of an interview with an actor from Hangover

>does the president like his coffee like he is?
>weak?

holy shit

He subtly destroyed her, maybe even unintentionally.

>contact you by email

I thought it would be fluff piece, turned into a pretty funny take down. She is a female Jeb. No doubt. Only thing saving her is partisanship, she would be circling the drain on 3% otherwise.

i'm watching this, and it's so unfunny, and then that fat ugly kike said "also remember that for an even younger generation, you will be the first white president, and that's pretty neat too"

holy shit, this is some British tier level of subdued comedy. since when could Americans actually be this fucking funny? i actually lost my shit at his 100% deadpan delivery, why doesn't he be funny like this in his shitty movies?

Dat based reset button

Kek that went over her head, I dont think much of this was preplanned like kimmel, you could tell she was just like ugh what the fuck

Yeah, and she also dislikes Trump. My roommate is kind of stupid. Not maliciously stupid, but naive and doesn't understand how the world works much. She comes from a pretty wealthy family to boot.

It was pretty funny tbqh but only because she couldn't handle the bantz

I watched the one with Obama afterwards and he seemed a lot less awkward about the whole thing

ITT: Retarded fags not knowing that the entire show is scripted and approved by her.Being le edgy is the interview pattern.

He's greek orthodox you fucking english teacher.

I think the neighbours heard me. I can't remember laughing that hard in years. That was unbelievable. What's she going to do next, the Norm Macdonald show?

She was playing along, but when you are getting railed that badly it doesn't matter if you're in on it or not.

it made obama look good

hillary couldn't handle any bantz

>don't tell me what to say
>i really regret doing this
>that nervous shaking after the add

Zach doesn't look very healthy. I don't think he'll make it.

This video is a good example of Poe's Law except that in this case you're all brainwashed by the Anti-left propaganda that you don't realize that you're being made fun of for agreeing with the anti-Hillary sentiments. Do you really believe this video would be allowed to exist if they thought it was bad for her campaign?
Heck, I just saw "Will Ferrell" post it on facebook.

What's bad about this video is that Hillary hardly speaks because she is completely unfunny and that most of the interview is Trump bashing because their campaign still can't think of good reasons to vote for her instead of reasons to vote for Not Trump.

Are you serious? He did not destroy her, he made a few cheap jokes on her behalf while suggesting the country would "go to shit" if Trump won. It's obviously scripted and she's obviously had her team give Zach the OK.

So you're saying that the humor is so subtle as to be nearly imperceptible to most.
A great strategy for a presidential campaign.
Jesus Fucking Christ you people are fucking idiots.

Old hip hop song from the 90's

"opp" by naughty by nature.

The refrain is "you down with opp?"

(other people's pussy) - it's about fucking people in relationships.

>Let's talk about Trump
>Oh fine, let's.
Gets asked question
Doesn't answer, just shakes head.

Despite the cringe on her part, is that shit actually considered comedy? Because that's even less funny than HO2+3

>Do you really believe this video would be allowed to exist if they thought it was bad for her campaign?
Yes, because her campaign really is that incompetent. If anyone can lose to Trump, it's her.

>people trying to desperately correct the record on this
It doesn't matter one bit that this was scripted. This makes Hillary look awful.

I've seen a few of these before.

I haven't seen somebody this pissy and uninterested in a long time.

Why is she such a bitch?

>wakes up with a 200lbs bar bell on my neck

Do you not understand that a person can still get rekt and look like an ass even if there's a script?
No fucking wonder you Hilltards are losing so badly these days.

>implying these idiots can control the public's opinion of a video

Rolling stone had a stupid article.

>Hillary Clinton, Zach Galifianakis Trade Trump Jokes on 'Between Two Ferns'

>Pokes fun at both candidates

No... no he didn't. He took the piss out of her alone.

Notable highlights against trump
>maybe a red power tie... white power tie?
>will you move to canada when Trump and his secretary of state Kid Rock are running the country?.. So you're going to lead the civil war?

That was pretty much it. The rest of the time he made fun of her getting coffee (black, just like the president) and not being able to type fast enough.

Then he cut her off to play a trump commercial.

Trump supporters will laugh, clinton supporters will laugh. Its a funny or die video, and clinton handle rudeness.

very obvious

Is he right ?

He was saying the country would go to shit because of the TPP not if Trump won.

"are you down with OPP" was from a popular rap song in the 90's, it means something like other people's (stolen) property or other people's penis or some kind of thing

I died I didnt expect it. Thought he would say "light" or something

The entire thing

>Its the media is against Hillary meme

I don't understand. It's obviously scripted for her. What was it so bad? Were they hoping highlighting all the bad PR would make it into a joke somehow so that people would laugh and not care?

all the people that don't understand this is satire just proves how autistic the majority of Cred Forums is. its just fucking unreal how you aspies can't tell if someone is in on the joke or not lmao.

more like it shows her getting BTFO

>getting the president his coffee
>librarian from oputerspace
>muh email jokes
>that fucking trump add

>does obama like his coffee?
>like him?
>weak?

HOLY FUCK HILLARY BTFO

Isn't Zach a Bernie supporter?

Wouldn't surprise me if he entered this interview out for blood from the beginning.

If anything, this made her look even more like a robot than anything before

Kek wills a pepe face edit.

Was hillary told to be disinterested as part of the joke?

KEK the L and the I

Hillary Cunton

the legit looking trump ad and email joke at the end got me

literally
>wtf I love Hillary now

regardless of how bad this video makes her look they will juke the polls and say look everyone got the joke. Hillary won them over with viral video.

>Hillary is "too sick" to go to her public events
>can do a pre scripted comedy interview with hip comedian Zach Galifianakis for publicity

I laughed at a couple of the jokes though.

he was supposed to say BLACK

does he like his coffee BLACK

hes scared of being racist

It does say approved by DJT so I dunno..

thank you for correcting the record

It was a pretty heavy-handed set for Zak to bash on Trump. Look at his Clinton criticisms - TPP, pant suits, pneumonia (sorta, in the text). Look at the Trump jabs - racism, sexual advances towards his daughter, ridiculous choices (kid rock), trump steaks, being an asshole.

B2F is usually more cringey and comes off better because Zak is in more opposition to the person being interviewed.

Obama's light

That was a blackpill for the left.

Basically she is so low energy and pathetic that it's her fault that the left is going to lose and we are all just going to go to shit, thanks Hillary you unlikeable cunt.

It was blackpill

It's the most "pro" ep I've ever seen of B2F, for the guest. Literally Zak was harder on Obama.

people who drink coffee black are seen as strong

weak coffee would be watered down and full of cream

4th dimensional chess

what's the difference, i mean really? Protestants are the best, every other religion is shit.

Sure though the Trump ones weren't as concrete.. I'm sure she doesnt like TPP and emails being mentioned at all

>I laughed at a couple of the jokes though.

she reminds me of the sad nachos man from a year or two ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8

I believe it was determined that he was a custodian at the college, and also turned out to be on a registered sex offenders list.

THAT WAS FUCKING LEGENDARY

this is fucking awesome

of course she knows she is hated, but its so great to watch someone finally say it to her face

HAHA SHE GOT OWNED
OMG PWNED
FUCKING OWNED MY GOD. HAHAHAH LOL PRAISE KEK LEL LEL LEL

It's a fucking comedy skit, you moronic douchebags, it's supposed to go like that
Was pretty standard, and was mildly amusing and Hilary is still on top of her game

Fuck your oompa loompa greedy jew degenerate DRUMPF

That's like Reviewbrah From the Future or some shit.

Seriously what's up with this board. Zak literally made a joke about Trump hitting on his daughter. He referenced Melania getting her wedding vows written by Michelle Obama. HE SAID WHITE POWER TIE.

If people watch this ep of B2F and don't think "man, Zak really hates Trump", then they need to watch more eps to see how these interviews normally go.

Hillary got softballed

I admit I had a chuckle, and if this is their idea of shilling for Hillary to make her look good, they are doing a terrible job at it. Now, I've no idea if Zach was serious about what he was saying to her, if he meant what he said; or if it was all just part of the act.
But if it wasn't part of the act, if he was serious - he definitely tore into her and said quite a bit that many have wanted to say to her for quite some time.

Either way, if Hillary's campaign sees this as a means to paint her in a positive light, this is actually a good thing for Trump supporters - because she continues to show just how out of touch she is with everyone.

I've seen it on kikebook, it's amazing how every line against Trump is actually a line against her

That's the joke numbnuts. Everyone knows the expected direction is black, but he gets you with weak. Great joke.

I thought it was pretty funny, imma send it to all my friends on facebook and we all gonna vote for Hillary

That's Between Two Ferns for ya.

his "Hello wildcats" is too high energy for Hillary

Nobody cares about those things CTR.

i don't really think this makes her look bad and i'm a trump supporter

The trump jokes make him look funny and alpha as fuck

The clinton jokes make her look like a misreble cunt.

no i think the joke was originally black and then they changed it to weak when they saw the script

cuz it was racist

B2F is usually cringier/funnier because Zak usually opposes his guest more than he did in this one.

Hilary is going to need a full dose.....I hope Bill can survive....

Did you watch the Obama ep?

you must be new to between two ferns. nobody looks good at the end of it. you agree to come on and get made a fool of. everything is scripted. and it makes people chuckle. move along folks.

>funnyordie.com/videos/b2fc974d1d/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-hillary-clinton?_cc=__t___&_ccid=eb7fb933-a010-4b04-bdcc-41e92db037e2

is he going to commit suicide?

>How does president Obama like his coffee? Like himself - weak?
holy fuck

Was looking like an idiot part of your plan?

I fucking hate these blatant attempts to appear hip and trendy

>if we point out that she supports the unpopular tpp, is low energy, corrupt and completely lacking in charisma, but do it in a joking way, then all of these suddenly become good.
>she was ironically being a horrible candidate
>nah bro her lack of charisma was just a prank bro

Being low energy and uncharismatic for an ironic joke to combat accusations of being low energy and uncharismatic is a dumb move. Especially when it's during one of the rare times the voting public gets to see you.

it made obama look good, because he could handle the bantz

>i really regret doing this
>don't tell me what to say
>that nervous shaking after the ad

kek, she lost every chance to make her look good. but instead she will yell her assistance after that in her private office and trying do kill zach galifianakis

>Notable highlights against trump
>>maybe a red power tie... white power tie?
>>will you move to canada when Trump and his secretary of state Kid Rock are running the country?.. So you're going to lead the civil war?

Melania Trump getting vows written by Michelle Obama

Donald hitting on his daughter

Trump steaks

Trump being an asshole

vs...pant suits, TPP, being a "secretary" (which was part of the "cringe at Zak as he misunderstands reality" schtick)

HOW
DO
YOU
DO
FELLOW
KIDS?

It *was* great. And holy crap does this board not get B2F.

LMAO FAAAAAAAM JUST FUK MY SHIT UP NIGGA DAT SHIT WAS FUKKEHN :FIREMOJI: LIT AHAHAHA

you're a fucking idiot

>"they said something mean and unfounded about my favorite candidate so I can't admit any of it was funny!"

Regardless of how you feel about Galifianakis political views, he's still a pretty funny comedian, and in the end this is a pretty lame attempt by Hillary at appealing to voters, and it's ultimately harmless. Learn to take a joke!

Where do you think we are?

Hillary has a pretty infantile understanding of politics. It's like she's autistic almost. Like those nice guys that think buying a dinner is should get you sex with a woman. Almost like a math formula. She's trying to appeal to youth so she basically calculates:

My presence on millenial comedy show = Millenial votes

But that's not how it works. You can't just show up and expect everyone to like you, you have to be likable. A girl won't bang you just for a meal and a voter won't vote just because they saw you.

post your cum filled throat you fat redneck

i.imgur.com/Inmho6e.mp4

This retarded shit pretty much embodies everything that's wrong with American presidential elections. People don't vote based on policies. It's nothing more than a popularity contest, a media circus.

I was a trump supporter until now. This video has made me realize that Hillary is the better choice.

Trump Approves!

By simply doing the interview she has done enormous damage to her image. She claims her judgment is far better than Trump.

That interview was a BAD call.

It's satire that still manages to make her look bad, which is why everyone is in awe.

It was an attempt to show Hilary as human.
That's all it was designed to do, and it worked on some level - "haha, Clinton is a deadpan snark girl xD"
This is the biggest problem Clinton faces. Huge media blitz right now in trying to portray her as having some sort of character.

lol fucking roasted

Kek, were you alive during reagan? You sound so surprised

Very solid analogy, exactly what I was thinking after watching it, but didn't know how to put into words

He's very funny, but I wouldn't blast anyone for not liking B2F. You really have to be okay with cringe for it to be funny. It's a smart show, but that's a big hangup.

God damn that was fucking savagw

She literally makes a joke about that. You fucking mouthbreather.

I legitimately do think that Hilldog is on the Autism Spectrum.

Just look at the way she makes facial expressions and such when she's in front of people. It's always these overly exaggerated fake expressions, similar to what theater actors do so that people far away can see. My belief is that her 'tism makes it so she doesn't naturally put on proper mannerisms, and so she has to consciously do things that just come naturally to normal people. So while someone else might naturally smile, hillary's inner monologue is going "OK NORMAL PEOPLE USUALLY SMILE RIGHT NOW. TIME TO PUT ON THAT REHEARSED SMILE" and it just comes off as cringey and fake. This is totally like how someone with assburgers acts.

But user,
Those lines where funny.
I fucking dying when he said the white power tie.
Can you not laugh at something when it's funny even if it's against your belief?

This was the only funny video about this election year I've seen. I'm voting for Trump, and these were the best anti-Trump jokes so far. Also the best anti-Shillary stuff because she's such a humorless cunt and right there. 10/10 RIP Zach suicide September 29th, 2016 :'(

>the cringe on that intro
holly shit it 30 seconds in and i already hate it

>as having some sort of character.
She does have character. The problem is that character isn't interesting and has had two decades of her opponents flinging shit at her public image.

Don't get me wrong, she's still a horrible candidate.

F

hes gonna end up in a car accident or never be seen in a movie again after that but was totally worth it.

Who the fuck said I was advocating for her? Jesus fuck you're either a shill as fuckin stupid as baby boomers. Huuu durrrr low energy - you know what else is low energy? Trump AND Hillary supporters.

He doesn't want to audit OR abolish the Fed, wants to expand the NSA, and renew the Patriot Act, AND sucks Israel dick.

Hurrrr durrrr if you're not with us you're against us mentality

The relevant element is not B2F, it is Hillary's presidential campaign.

i.e. This is totally normal for B2F. If you are talking about B2F you are missing the point.
Bombing this badly is highly abnormal for a presidential campaign.

DID YOU LIKE MY MAD BANTS?

Is she only pretending to be retarded?

Holy fuck this is gold

Comedy makes people laugh things into passivity. I guarantee you there are teams of people smarter than you and I who have ruled this a boon for her. And they are right.

>video starts with death creeping up on her.
Subtle

she's boiling and just passive aggressive

Here, have some (you)'s. Wouldn't want you to have an accident tonight during your solo bench press session.

Extremely underrated.

That was such a blatantly anti-Hillary tweet. Shame on Jimmy "time for a new Reich" Streich.

Its extra funny because it's a double burn
>makes a black joke
>turns it around and makes an Obama's a puss joke

Goddamn Cred Forums, sometimes I get the feeling that you rant just pretending to be retarded

>media is biased against Hillary

WEW LAD. The delusion of these lefties

I don't know why you're posting this, it was bashing Trump more than anything

>HURR RACIST
>WHITE POWER TIE LMAO

There's that Asuka leaf again

>the Trump ad that plays is one that resonates with bernie voters.
Nothing in this video helped Hillary everything defamed and destroyed her image

It's actually Scott Aukerman that gets Zach to be such an asshole. I don't know how he feels about Clinton as he's one of the only comedians who doesn't shill their politics, but they did a good job either way.

I feel like she threatened him in that video.
>"I would be afraid to eat them if I where you"

Notice me more Senpai. Want to hear my ideas for animes?

She looked like a robot and was getting smashed at the end

I'm gasping for air here, so fucking funny, she has zero charisma, zero sense of humour, Trump will easily outshine her at the debates

So, does that mean this is the whole (((point))) of the show?

This, I barely ever laugh at videos, but the white power tie line gave me a giggle

honestly this tbph
if she were an honest, down to earth bitch, like she is, from the start, perhaps she wouldn't have dissuaded so many ppl from voting for her with her fake "progressive" personality.

She took a completely wrong approach from the start
Her evil villain personality is so much more cooler and u can especially see it now when she's tired of pretending to be all those good things she's not.

the entire point of the show is to get a laugh from the guest and let em loosen up and show em they can relate and what they can be like in a raw interview.

>secret service attack him
>Cringe Jokes that she is threatened by
>Threatens the Host
>doesn't loosen up
>no comedy nothing is funny except Donald Trump saying Make America Great Again and the fact its during her thing.

>the only part thats funny on that level of humour to boot was that Hillary is so out of touch she has already lost.

Not even in the same ROOM, morons!

that's not autism, that's psychopathy.

this.

>she should have been herself and start having the secret service drill him at a point and got them the smash the Thing when Trump was on it.

>she was totally taken off guard and it only hurt her.

A little bit ):

kek yeah she thought she would get a special threatment and then shes trying to threat him with violence, she completely lost it. she's insane

"What's the best way to reach you, Email?"

I LOST MY SIDES!!!

While ctr posses themselves when some Hollywood actors cry on caerma about trump

you know this is all staged you absolute retard.

Is this american comedy?

Im not sure I actually understand this video at all?

What even is this shit

Every second of it was preplanned. And Clinton's staff absolutely got say over the final cut. They're just so out of touch that they thought it made her look good.

>b-but it backfired!
>I know this because I can see the future

Also just watched, for any normie or mom this is hilarious. You guys are out of touch.

>I DON'T SUPPORT HILLARY DON'T ACCUSE ME OF THAT!!
nobody accused you of that m8, calm down
>MUH BOOMERS!
sorry about your unemployment bro, try looking them in the eye and having a firm handshake. It worked for me, it'll work for you.
>MUH FED!
>MUH NSA!
>MUH JOOZ!
are you feeling okay? I feel like we are having two different conversations. What do any of those have to do with either of the presidential candidates or this election for that matter?

Damn son you mad as funk. Go outside and get some air, go for a walk, clear your head. You are way to tense for an Internet discussion.

Thought maybe it was being used for diminishing Hollywood celebrity scandals. Like someone is currently being viewed negatively by the goyim, so put them on the show ad let the funny man get everyone to laugh away the bad publicity so the shekel flow is retained.

It's funny for sure, but not in a "wtf I like hillary now" way. In a "what even is this? who is she pandering to? why is she so robotic and disengaged?" way

Staging only works when the person acting pretends to be something they usually arent. I.e. Hillary acts like a cunt but this is the usual so it isn't funny

>to catch a predator anime

Tentacle monster goes to a loli's house and Hansen-sama asks him to take a seat and explain what he's doing there. The tentacle monster tries to lie and say that the loli told him she was really a ten thousand year old goddess, but he doesn't know that Chris has the chat logs. And he has no idea what's waiting for him outside.

I actually didn't catch this joke even though it's so obvious now. Guess I'm not as racist as I thought I was.

Producer of these, Scott Aukerman & his wife is huge Hillary fan, but this still comes off negatively for her imho

I cant handle so many keks pls stop!

>Hillary thinks getting insulted will make young people vote for her

No, I don't think so. Psychopaths indeed don't have empathy, but they're able to fake it well. Hillary absolutely CANNOT fake it whatsoever. She's like Micromachines from the MDE:WP skit. Absolutely cannot get it right.

I'd watch it. But we'll go find each other on Cred Forums sometime, even though I never go on Cred Forums. Don't want to get too off-topic.

Well, my name is Tom. You'll know it's me because no one else has such a unique name.

I don't think it was "devastating" but it definitely doesn't help.

Hey guys Josh Berling here.

THIS IS HOW COMEDY DIES

WITH NO APPLAUSE

this

youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ

for comparison

That's pretty funny desu senpai. I wouldn;t be so sure that wasn't a calculated move that works well actually. People are generally dumber than you're willing to admit for your own sanity. All they need to know is she did a funny interview with a comedian to make it hip and cool and fresh. Literally didn't even watch it.

He says it's not scripted and they're not told what he's going to ask. If it WERE scripted, you'd think she would have fought for at least some kind of humorous line or retort. She sits there like a toad the entire time.