Anglo/pol/ - by our powers combined edition

Welcome! This is a thread for discussion and sharing of events, news and culture within the anglosphere. If you're that autistic thread-splitter, please stay away.

>oogaboogas want to remove ghandi because he rayciss
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-37430324

>Burgers crash a jet into a nip island
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/22/asia/us-military-aircraft-crashes-off-japanese-island-of-okinawa/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI
youtu.be/XfZeIVsJxgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We must retake it lads.

I like this idea

Is an Anglo Union in the future possible? With Based GB now out of EU it would seem more likely.

You'd better not be talking bout us, m8

With Brexit and trump being president, I believe this will bring US/UK relations to a much higher level.

>anglosphere
>relevant
^^

So long as the five nations above are taken care of, I could care less about the politics of the world. Also, the Irish are welcome if they don't want to be such twats about it.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MONOCOLE ON THE UK???

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All you'd have to do is arm the googles mugabe shits on.

fuck of frenchy
Quebec best France

It's time cunts

>Francuckistan
I can't hear you over the largest navy in the world.

>*nglo

a fucking suit and tie?

>UK is the only Anglosphere country where soccer is a major sport

Really makes you think.

Are you one of my overseas territories?

holy fucking rare

Brits = a bunch of degenerate slags
Seppos = a bunch on non-white mutts
Canucks = a bunch of gay fucking leafs
Kiwis = a bunch of sheep shaggers

Anglo/pol/? Nah we're right on our own.

Well, South Africa should be there as well

We are the Anglo.

Lower your borders and surrender your people. We will add your technological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.

You question us about the ARYAN but why would we assimilate that which is of no inherent value to the COMMONWEALTH. They were weak, they were troublesome, they were better off destroyed than allowed to live.
I will continue, aboard this board, to speak for the ANGLO. While they continue, without further diversion, to the ARYANLAND, where they will force their unconditional surrender

ARYANS! We used to be exactly like them. Flawed. Weak. Autistic. But we evolved to include other peoples. Now we use both to attain perfection. Your goal should be the same as ours.

I've overseen the colonisation of countless millions. You will be no different.

We are the ANGLO. You will be colonised. Resistance is futile.

Prepare to be beaded.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU? NO SERIOUSLY I'M ON MOBILE WHAT IS HE?

Nope. It's ours, once again. (and Dutch, once again)

Saint Martin Island.

Thanks m8.

Does South Africa get an honourary mention?

>If you're that autistic thread-splitter, please stay away.
What did he mean by this? Especially the word 'thread-splitter'.

>Saint Martin
More like Saint Martini

What? I can only hear googles chimping out mate.

Fuck off, full of uneducated coons
The apartheid was the only thing keeping SA from going to shit. look at it now full of crime and full of nigger aids

there was this retard who, upon making his first (you) with an anglo/pol/ thread, decided to push the autism drives to maximum and made commonwealth/pol/, a second anglo/pol/ before the first went down and whored himself out in a bunch of other threads

>getting run over by a truck
>relevant

How about you find the nearest Muslim penis and fulfill your obligations of performing fellatio on it you fag

I think he means all of us should retake the globe. Imagine what we could do if the whole surface of this rock was owned by whites.

I see, the word makes sense now.

Come home, white man.

Gas the Skypes. Race war now.

Why do you keep forgetting to mention that India is part of the Anglosphere too?

I can't in my nice white suburb.

They may be called poos, but they are our loos, and if they would be willing to fight for the Anglosphere and correctly shit, then I would fight for them too.

Wow you really live up to the stereotype that India is full of idiots.

India doesn't have English as part of their main language. A shit load of your people don't even speak English.

You are part of the COMMONWEALTH, not the Anglosphere.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkTQRB2GzBI

PK means it's a proxy

So much rhyming and whimsy

>ywn go innawoods with a FAL and some short shorts like your grandfather did

the wall just got 10 feet higher

YES SIR MY CAMO SHORT SHORTS AND FAL ARE READY TO STOP PEOPLE BEING FORCED TO DRINK BOILING HOT WATER

this is literally the 7th rarest flag why are we not spamming replies

who LA here?

Good one mate, when you have to bar your windows to stop coons coming in raping your wife or daughter you know you live in a fucking slum, you'll never be part of the Anglo-sphere monkey blood.

Also Here's your president
youtu.be/XfZeIVsJxgs

UK goes in the middle you fucking wanker.

That spot is designated for the #1 country.

>population of 77,741

pretty small desu

10/10

>>Nah we're right on our own
>Economy dependent on China
ROIGHT UP THA FOOKIN ARSE MAYTE

The only way you won't be dependent on China buying all your shit is if Canada moves towards heavy industry like everyone wants us to, and the States brings back its industries from China and we start buying your stuff. We're literally stronger together and if it doesn't stay like that then Chine with literally a billion fucking people will start to supercede the anglosphere if it's not united.

Think of it, it's almost 500 million people and more than a third of the worlds economy, complete control of literally every ocean with good access and control over most if not all the worlds important heavy and rare earth metals (Canada the U.S and Australia).

like he said the UK goes in the middle

ok

>India
>Part of the Anglosphere
Yeah, nah. Pajeet, if you can't poo in loo, at least learn to shit in the pit