Firing an SJW bitch (Cont.)

twitter.com/YoungGawhd NEW THREAD! SHE WORKS AT A STOP AND SHOP! USE PIC AGAINST HER!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/734151272585121792
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
archive.is/ctVuj
google.ca/search?q=baxter veterinary clinic&rct=j
instagram.com/younggawhd/
archive.org/web/
youtube.com/watch?v=KXVtpOHQqvY
google.de/maps/place/Baxter Veterinary Clinic/@35.0308766,-80.9670715,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x2cee161c333dfeb1!8m2!3d35.0308766!4d-80.9670715
whitepages.com/name/Richard-Smith/New-Bedford-MA
archive.is/0kAUo
archive.is/QDUJN
archive.is/SJeLb
archive.is/UOyMz
archive.is/9Ix0D
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/778836258340515840
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/778838248898519040
twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/778850153277091840
tweeterid.com
twitter.com/StopandShop
stopandshop.com/contact/contact-information/?_requestid=579912
twitter.com/mcbroomifer/media
archive.is/2016.09.22-145555/https://mobile.twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/653825440281444352
periscope.tv/YoungGawhd/1eaKbLAmZpjJX
twitter.com/YoungGawhd
s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/6198580/26/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/734151272585121792

Can an American just hurry up and ring the shop

alright alright alright alright phase 2 is sending all those weed photos and 9/11 tweets to her store.

kek wills her demise

Old thread:

This QT did nothing wrong, leave my waifu alone.

BITCH DONE FUCKED UP

have you archived them first?

PRAISE KEK!!!

This. Americans do something you lazy cunts

OH SHIT

what should I use archive.is?

>qt

Seems the clinic is going full damage control

So someone tell me what is going on. I am happy to call them up, I am at work right now at a stop and shop so I can get to their manager phone lines

Keep on it guys. I habeeb in you.

Called the store, they said they had a hannah 2 months ago but she quit.

Witnessed

MAN JAW

I can't seem to find her on Facebook, anyone got a link?

Fuck you, Chilean scum. Your country is a ridiculous shape and you eat disgusting fried pancakes with stupid flavourless hot sauce. Go stick your dick in the Atacama Desert, loser, and stop cluttering Cred Forums with your idiocy.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

/pol goes to war

here's 1 archive.is/ctVuj do you have the tweet with the bong?

Kek I beg you, let this end up in her death, only blood can cease my anger.

>Not Straight

phew

PRAISE UNTO HIM!

Kek is not your personal army

>

some fucking yank hurry up and bring the axe down motherfuckers

>non-flattering angle
Yeah, I can make those too.

google.ca/search?q=baxter veterinary clinic&rct=j

Remember to hit the business that did the firing. Scum will always be scum, but authority needs to know its place on the matter of backstabbing its people. If they allow themselves to become a weakness for the people then corruption and lies are free to spread.

Did they pause at all? like, did they go check to see if there was a hannah? or did they straight out say they quit?

>weed
>controversial to anyone without autism
>in 2016

yeah good luck faggots

Where do we bring this if the mods prune it?

Which store did you call?

She works at this store on Faunce Corner, Dartmouth. Not either one in New Bedford.

Fuuuuck. Find school and or new job. Or is this bitch just a neet?

i'm proud of u pol

Praise him and his will. We are but servants

Yeah and we fucked up ypur entire country 100 years ago, annexed your copper regions that actually give us millions of dollars, raped your women, killed your children, destroyed your capital, etc

gtfo canada

It's still illegal at the federal level.

Why is it always the Brits that have to do the hard work. Americans, at least call the place up for fucks sakes.

Cry SHADILAY let loose the dogs of KEK.

someone send the pic of her doing drugs to her employers

Why are we trying to get her fired? Isn't that literally what SJWs do?

Not after today

instagram.com/younggawhd/

this bitch is pretty hot

archive.org/web/

Archive her incriminating shit so she can't delete it

looks like a man

She gunna get peped

Can someone giveme a tldr?

who the fuck is this cunt?

Kek that's a teenager boy with lipstick

PRAISE KEK!

id=100001031387162

>Not posting the GOAT Cred Forums theme

youtube.com/watch?v=KXVtpOHQqvY

some fag go to baph and get dox

Fuckkkkkk. Okay. Looks like we need to do some more doxing than.

I just called in posing as concerned customer, and the manager said that girl had quit around 2 months ago, no pause, seemed to immediately know who I was talking about kek

Top kek

Taste of her own medicine

N Y P A
Y Y
P P
A A

Fair points, valued brother to the south. I hope you had a great barbecue with family and friends over the long weekend celebrating your noble country's independence.

Can someone tl;dr me on why were doing this?

someone find and post the essential info.

We need to contact her employer and school

Kek forgiveth me

i have a twitter and fb acc rdy to shitpost, lets coordinate our actions while the rly competent ppl get more infos and crit her life

What happened to "not your personal army"?

>kid hates SJW, goes to Cred Forums and suddenly, AUTISM! Many such cases

>I don't care that you fired her you're still racist
ALIGN WITH TRAITORS, GET BETRAYED.

ITS PIZZAS THEN!?!?

She got a vet fired from her job for being against the riots.

It always astonishes me how fucking vain women can be.

we are his servants

OP from the first thread here. Thanks for making a new thread.

LINK TO OLD THREAD
UPDATES:
>woman who was targeted has been fired from her job
>she has since deleted her twitter and FB accounts
>twitter user 'NoMayoTears' (one of the SJW instigators) has made her account private
>the employer has deleted their facebook page due to bad reviews from BLM supporters
>people are now shit-posting @YoungGawhd (the other SJW instigator)

she looks disgusting

Doesn't she go to any colleges or universities? If she did truly quit the Stop and Shop, we need to have an alternative way to ruin her.

Ahhh gonna call that one now, thanks for the correction mate, came from the last thread and must've seen the wrong store number

are you guys not sure she isn't a male? there's a youtube video of a boy going transgender

any of you guys have fake face books? i made one yesterday, my characters a black jew. some weab black chick already told me to kill myself. well if you need a friend you can find me at Rudy Dongberg

>SJW bitch firing people.
>Cred Forums doxing her
>We gonna get that bitch fired from her job

Americans are on a burger break right now, don't bully them too hard.

she got a qt who was concerned about charlotte chimpout via twitter fired

praise kek

And then you wonder why so many millennials don't have jobs. Stupid bastards

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Yes, lets take away her job so she gets unemployment and welfare benefits. pol logic

Yeah I was checking out the google maps reviews too but the cucks have beat us to it.

google.de/maps/place/Baxter Veterinary Clinic/@35.0308766,-80.9670715,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x2cee161c333dfeb1!8m2!3d35.0308766!4d-80.9670715

Try to keep up retard

Potheads should be gassed.

Take yourself onto a highway and lay down.

She got a nice girl fired for being anti BLM

Maybe she is just lying, and unnemployed.

Its not the cunt that got her fired that is fault, but your stupid hire and fire culture.

Fucking cavemen americans dont have employment protection in the 21. century, its so pathetic.

Well, what did she/he/it do wrong? Besides being a retarded SJW.

has somebody archives the tweet witht he bong? wtf yo guys smarten up

What the fuck is a disgusting injun from peru doing in Cred Forums? fuck off nigger.

Hey now! It's not always burgers. Sometimes it's tacos or dicks. You know, all american diatery staples.

Your welcome.

Shut the fuck up retard

Bamping. Please get that poor vet rehired

Please, she'd be a 10/10 in Britain.

Maybe they've received other calls? Maybe she's been bragging about it and the manger didn't want to give out customer info?

This girl found some racist comments made by another girl on twitter.
She screencap the comment and send them to the employer of the second girl (a vet clinic).
As a result, the second girl lost her job.
Pol want revenge I think.

Yeah.

whitepages.com/name/Richard-Smith/New-Bedford-MA

Could be her father

>Argentina
>White
>Falklands

oh the irony

this bitch got an anti-BLM vet fired so we're getting the SJW fired as well.

girls with short hair aren't women

Is that moot?

she's a dyke from new bedford... i doubt she ever had a father in her life hahaha

in germany, these people would not only be fired but also imprisoned for their tweets.

was the address from the old thread debunked?

I saw that, didn't know if it was worth posting. I'm a failure.

Huehuehue

Neg lad.

The father is id=100000593567200. Look at the friends list.

Hannah Smith
New Bedford, MA

I'd be content if she had to resort to whoring herself out to get money for her addiction. Sucking strangers cocks probably make the Stop and Shop gig seem pretty comfy all things considered.

Say her name plox it's Txxxxx isn't it? Do we got her?

come on, I'll poke around here all my 6 million twitter accounts are gassed ugh takes 6 million h ours to make new

we already found him, look in the prev thread

According to our fellow brethren I tellied the wrong establishment

Mootles?

dat's a fucking boy for gods sake

Great job getting the double dubs muh dood.

This is good.

More reviews like this showing the employees they sided with the enemy and how stupid their decision was.

Why don't we "expose" Hannah to her SJW friends for being racist by faking screenshots etc.

you guys are just giving her the attention she craves

It's true, my review got deleted
Still, gonna stand strong. Attacking SJWs only kind of works, but you can do much better work uniting against them and then just walking away. They can't accomplish shit by themselves, they NEED people to listen and comply. If you pull the complicits away from them they're left with nothing, but it has to include authority.

I want this company, and all companies, to understand that by turning on your employees to service the whims of these children, you not only
a) betray your own, but you
b) welcome a crowd of people who will happily turn on you in a SECOND

I one thing to be clear to authorities of all types: foster loyalty; reject social justice.

Oh, with your last post I wasn't sure if you had or not. Well then, on to the new store yeah?

She's the epitome of rabid leftist. She saw something """she""" didn't like, vaguely racist (if viewed through victim goggles), and got is author fired from their job.

This isn't permitted, and we, the deplorable reaction force are required by kek to seek retribution.

What happened? What is this?

This is good idea

telephone the new one, I beg of you

What did the vet write?

Gonna call as soon as I'm finished dumpin down senpai

We should get the father fired too.
What good can come from ruining her life if her daddy will give her money anyway?
Remember she crossed the line first, her entire family is game.

1488 gas the kikes race war now

I'll call, give me a script to use.

M8. She's got 52k twitter posts probably all anti-racist. A couple of jpgs ain't going to do shit.

She had a step-father that she came out to by kissing a girl in front of him.

>she has since deleted her twitter and FB accounts

kek

you need to archive you faggits! or take shots at least.

archive.is/0kAUo
archive.is/QDUJN
archive.is/SJeLb
archive.is/UOyMz
archive.is/9Ix0D

>need some crawler for this

I'm not sure she's going to crave the kind of attention she's about to get.

someone post her address

Can I assume you're the one that wrote this?

>"The first and fiercest punishment ought to fall first and foremost on the traitor, second on the enemy. If I had but one bullet and I were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it."

>"It is without a doubt that the company must be targeted for this. A company ought to understand the value in having at least some duty to its own. If you cannot trust your place of business, then what purpose is there in making money for it?"

>"Betrayers are the ultimate scum, the fundamental lowlife of civilization. To lend power to an agitation through complicity that harms those under your wing is to let enemies do harm to children."

>"It must be understood that employees at this location are not safe. Their personal beliefs and positions are unsafe to maintain. It should be understood that it is a treacherous place of business."

Poast reviews here:::

called rioters low life thugs I think

No

holding the flame directly against the bud, she cant even be a pothead correctly.

kiwifarms or 4+Cred Forums /baphomet/

FUCK YEAH!!!
FUCK SEARCH ENGINES

Oh shit, she got someone else fired? Well alright then. I'm in. Full speed ahead, fuck this bitches life up.

>twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/778836258340515840
>twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/778838248898519040
>twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/778850153277091840

Take a look.

why not directly on their facebook_?

Hot

Yeah a couple of jpgs wont work, but if we get a lot of guys making a lot of images it could and its not like she doesnt have a large variety of pictures to work with...

Yes.
Fuck this company.
Social justice warriors are like cockroaches - they're not pleasant, but you don't exactly get upset at them for not being pleasant. You accept that they're vile creatures by nature, that they cannot help it.

Traitors should know better.

mass is such a leftist shithole

A FUCKING nice post

Its glorious aint it friend!

The nerve
Especially with all those peaceful doctors also rioting

Baxter Vet Clinic shut down their FB account.

>>New Bedford
big fucking shock, one of the biggest shitstains in this state

Negative

THANK YOU KEK!!

This. Good hustle lads. If though this doesn't work, I've got a plan B. Make accounts similar to real accounts of people who've put too much info up on twitter. Then start making racist comments from said account. Make this little cunt aware of it. She gets them fired for literally nothing. She herself gets banned.

Any way to bulk download someone's instagram posts?

I'm banned on there can someone else post it

she works at Baxter Vet Clinic?

why not both?

You'll never win if you hold punches, more people are going to get doxxed for harmless opinions.

Agreed, she is this feminist human trash because her family couldnt raise her properly, they deserve to pay aswell

no, she works at some store called super stop and shop or something like that

No. Leave him out of it you dribbling pseudo-human.

Get me his info and I'll begin

go on the overview page with all of the posts listed and do CTRL + S, saves every pic on the page

well used to at least

You can literally write heil Hitler and gas the jews in Facebook with no juristical consequences here.

>tweeterid.com
Get their ID here, they can change their screen_name, and she knows this if it's who I think(a jr hacker)
>twitter.com/intent/user?user_id=9304112576
use it in this form to find her again

It was the first of them I only done my selef foolishly. you find her on the list here.

>disable account
it says it doesn't exist
>changed screen_name
it says it doesn't exist
>gassed account
it says that it is SUSPENDED

as if I have to tell you. But just in case

Linking original thread for those trying to figure out what the fuck is going on:

fuck I've got an information overload.

Just tell me where to shitpost and i'll start

Is he not partly responsible, given that he raised her?

neither, the vet is impossible to save, she said I hope you all get shot. what you need to do it contact the super stop and shop store and send them the pics of the girl smoking weed and her 9/11 joke

The girl that the SJW got fired worked at the vet clinic.

Punch the right people, nigger

KEK

>twitter.com/intent/user?user_id=9304112576
disabled....

now she has a god against her wp lad

Why are white people always disgusting trannies fucksake

can you guys just tell faggets to harden the fuck up

>Deplorable reaction force

She's pretty qt.

Still gotta fuck her shit up though.

Start calling them to complain about what they did. Would be amusing to get a list of phone numbers from around there locations and start calling people telling them Baxter Vet is purposly killing dogs or something

holy shit mein sides

what state is the baxter vet clinic in?

I have a syrian refugee one :^)

Your missing the point. Counter terrorism, nigger.

Looks like we got another one

The family deserve it twice as bad for creating this disgusting little sperg and probably financing her

>Trying to post an info post of her information but can't because the fucking "Our system thinks your post is spam" error keeps coming up

Cuck

What did she do to attract the wrath of kek?

SC

South Carolina.

You know the type.

Ball crushing cold cunt.

She won't get welfare or any other benefits for being fired.

Based leaf, we shall burn you last.

got someone fired for having opinions

mods are jews and sjws

Thanks.

People are raised by TV and schools while their parents have to slave away earning money for their like bosses these days. How do you think things got so fucked up?

if it's facebook links then Cred Forums blocks the URL so you have to put jewbook.com

100 years of cuckoldry

She can file for unemployment, I think. But that still only lasts for so long.

The father who is reponsible of this does not deserve punishment?
You irremediable cuck.

this is worthless, take the link and upload it to archive.is and post it in here you fool

Is she a hobbit?

kek whats the name? that'd be good to add people from uk

The post she was going for was how everyone was united on that day

So this is going nowhere right?

Bix nood every time

Don't know what it is but it do.

Aw yeah.

How is this boys? Straight to the buisness

Sadly yes. Burgers are letting us down.

Well both my parents worked and I turned out OK.

top kek

Oh... it's going somewhere... But I think this is gonna have to be an user's solo undercover multimonth mission from here.

The Vet Clinic is in South Carolina.

pretty touching user

Is this the sort of behaviour we should be taking on? Coordinated attacks against people's livelihoods is an outright SJW tactic, you should read "So You've Been Publicly Shamed" by Jon Ronson.

It's a way to beat them, yes, but it makes us no better than them. I'm not trying to take on some sort of Batman code of ethics here where he refuses to kill the Joker, but I think stuff like this will only make our side look bad if the mass media reports on it, especially considering how we're under extreme scrutiny right now, even if they turn a blind eye to all the SJW shit.

Looks like the Eurythmics drag chick that sang Sweet Dreams

It's business not buisness. Add that you're special needs and they'll take extra attention to your complaint.

"La Frijolera" is Spanish for "The Beaner"

which one of these is?

Yup

Burgers all scared of being thrown in jail for hate speech

Fuck you guys. You're no better than the SJWs you hate.

They must be brought to heel.

This is the only way.

I've tried accessing the Stop And Shop site to send a complaint directly - with her name and pics etc - but can't access it from the UK.

I think we should start tweeting the pic of her smoking a bong (and her tweets saying how much she hates her workplace) to them:

twitter.com/StopandShop

fug

please report for intention of possessing illegal marijuana with intent to sell. Also using paypal to buy and sell weed.

Good stuff.
I'm gonna see if I can get them from the softer angle for some good-cop bad-cop play.

"It makes us no better than them". We're not firing innocent people who look after animals for having a different political opinion are we?

4 the lulz m8

how are our ground units in new bedford doing. here were some guys in he region

Freedom of speech is somthing worth fighting for!

Huh

Kek works in mysterious ways.

I'm not murrikan, is that a mobile phone or a land line?

Point is her mind got fucked ultimately by the Jews and it happens to kids even raised by redpilled parents.

"I hope you all get shot, ghetto ass low life's"

I like her

She works at the Dartmouth store

darthmouth

>buisness

best idea, post results

PRAISE BE TO KEK GLORY IN THE HIGHEST.

this is the only rationale needed for basically anything

carry on lads

Hey anons, who is she/he and what did she/he do?

What do you want?

Praise him

Bweeezness.

Fuck the moral high ground. Taking it gets us no where. Time to use their tactics against them.

Concern troll elsewhere please

alright we have the number, now what?

That might matter if she didn't work at a convenience store.

lol we're way better

>gas station employee smokes weed
Who knew

>"if you kill your enemies they win"

I called Stop n Shop, even downloaded a phone app so I can keep it up. You guys should call, as well, tell them you are on vacation and saw a girl smoking marijuana in her vehicle her nametag says Hannah. Manager sounded rather upset about her, he must be getting a lot of calls.

I'll be there in 2 hours, boys. keep the thread going

>You don't matter unless you have the same opinions as me

only a matter of time before mine goes down RIP uk towelhead acct

go here

No. But you're still firing someone. Vigilante justice isn't right.

What did she do and why should I care?

Godspeed

No. Annie Lennox was hot.

stopandshop.com/contact/contact-information/?_requestid=579912

This seems to be the right form for telling Stop and Shop of her drug habit.

Was that whole thing about her quitting the company two months ago true or not? I still can't post that fucking Info post even with the links removed.

dunno how the guy even found it to report, kek

Why do all the people Have the same droopy bone structure and shitty haircuts?

she got someone fired for making anti-blm statements on twitter

I don't think anti-SJWs are as bad as SJWs.

But if they start regularly engaging in this sort of behavior, then yes, they will be just as bad.

HOW THE FUCK DID SHE BECOME SO UGLY. THIS PIC IS FROM 43 WEEKS AGO

"I am the devil, and I do the devils work"
Cred Forums

so what did she do exactly that we are trying to get her fired ?

Straightforward and astute. Might actually make them think.

NYPA
>>>/z/

That was a different store. We called the one in New Bedford but she works at the one in Dartmouth.

this would be easier if it was a local business, fuck me

>Print signs with her with a bong
>Staple to telephone poles with the phrase "Degenerates Out"

DUDE WEED

There comes a time when right and wrong lose all their meaning, and victory becomes the only directive.

When you deal with manipulators, when you deal with people who poison discourse, when you deal with people whose only constraint is all-out war, you adapt or you fail.

Considering this 'behavior' is retaliatory then I guess that all depends on the SJW then doesn't it?

STRONGLY YES

Commuter rail.

Why does this not have more replies?

Drugs?

Compared to what, nothing happening to her at all? Fuck off with that shit.

nypa

This people

Burgers for breakfast? Cmon now, we have standards. Just finished my hardy breakfast of popcorn and soda

Drop them a tweet lads

twitter.com/StopandShop

That was before she started sucking the nigger dick.

Probably taking male growth hormones. HGH?

I do sympathize with your point. I agree that many SJWs simply see this as a war, they only want to do harm not debate.

I just wish it didn't have to be that way.

FBI says different when you use paypal to sell and buy weed.

What the fuck did she do? I don't see anything on that bad on her twatter

twitter.com/mcbroomifer/media

Holy shit this one is just as bad. Find out more lads

>no beef
>worthy of fucking let alone idolizing
pick one

>Muh moral highground
Fuck off christcuck fifth column

migrate fags

Don't encourage the antis and it won't happen then will it? It's like the US' response to Japan when they wouldn't stop fighting. Blow up one or two of their cities and they'll learn.

She got some veterinarian fired for making anti-BLM tweets regarding the riots.

Prove it then you faggot.

Got a girl who worked as a vet fired because she was "racist".

Well...I mean....they did learn.

guys, the phone number of the store Hannah works in is in the name of John W Bonneau

I dunno how this shit works in the US could this be her boSS?

archive.is/2016.09.22-145555/https://mobile.twitter.com/YoungGawhd/status/653825440281444352

What a shameless drug addict.

I prefer my girls to have a petite, feminine body.

keep the thread alive

Okay, so I called the new one, no verbal confirmation that she works there but there was no denial that she works there either, just told them that shes a drug user and talks shit about her job.

It may be a franchise and John Bonneau is the owner?

Like a 12 yo boy? fag

Places of employment often wont confirm or deny whether one of their employees works there. It's to prevent shit like this, technically.

I want strong children that I can teach good morals too.

not andys and missys that will be degenerate whores no matter how I raise them

Heartily kekd, thanks brohammed

the land line is in his name

Here's her periscope, and a load of vids of her getting high. Can't believe Stop And Shop would employ such a druggie.

periscope.tv/YoungGawhd/1eaKbLAmZpjJX

if u need anything when you get down here...2136008540

gross bodies

It worked. Thanks mate.

Uploading a zip with all her instagram photos in a bit.

Another update - the employer who fired the woman from the last thread have deleted their twitter account. They are now receiving one star reviews on Google both from BLM supporters and shit-posters.

>Find where she lives
> Write Trump "2016" with chalk on her door

>twitter.com/YoungGawhd

Just realized she is in Boston. Do we have a location? I'm thinking some mail box pepes.

What has come from turning the other cheek? A world shaped by their delusions and ultimately their self loathing suicide path they have for Western civilization.

You give an inch, they take a mile. It's part of the Alinsky plan.

Now it's time for every scratch to be made into a life threatening wound.

We are simply reasserting ourselves by the moral grounds they set in society and ultimately saving the West.

As much as I dislike that the one chick got fired, I don't want this business ruined because people are giving them false reviews.

Gimme a number, name and all the relevant data.

>mfw I have a Boston accent

They would be getting ruined anyway, with or without Cred Forums

Wow.
She really threw away a good thing to look like new-age piece of shit.

Go back to KiA, you filthy fucking crypto-socjus cuck.

This is true. I just think it sucks. Mainly because it's a Vet office.

Woah lmao I am near Dartmouth. I live in Billerica MA and have a full tank of gas

Who do I call
Who do I fuck with

what a fucking narcissist!

The world is our ashtray friend

What is gross about them?

Everything

I'm late to the party. Whats going on and how can I make things worse?

>periscope.tv/YoungGawhd/1eaKbLAmZpjJX
Same house? Pool?

she works at the best buy in Dartmouth, ya goobers.

newfags suck at basic investigation

s1.zetaboards.com/L_user/topic/6198580/26/

reviews are now getting deleted which highlight their shit treatment of their ex employee.

call the store number and ask for the manager

(508) 993-1791

then tell him his employee hannah smith jokes about 9/11 in her twitter and posts pictures of her smoking pot

well I'm sorry you don't like tits and ass mr. pedoman.

yeah no that is a lie m8, in europe you dont have freedom of speech

It's alright man. I don't usually like muscular girls but those two were sexy as fuck

lemme guess, you think you're "high test"

actually you're just a chubby chaser

>get some grocery store boy fired will make up for an 88 vet getting sacked

Fat chick's try harder

new thread when

if they were really trying they'd lose some fucking weight

Turn about is fair play. Don't start shit if you dont want it done to you in return.

>chubby
chill pedo

They also can suck a mean cock cause they're so hungry. Getting a blowie from a fat chick is great cause you can close your eyes and think of someone else.

bring some red haired irish qts

Doesn't she know that Starbucks is an evil corporate oppressor?

chubby chaser.

We had a thread today about a Brit getting arrested for a post on reddit.
Facebook and Germany are both under tighter grips from the jews.