Is anyone else starting to hate spics less...

Is anyone else starting to hate spics less? They hate niggers as much as we do and if we give them Cali which is already too far gone to be redeemable, I think they would be our most useful allies in the race war.

That being said, I don't want them in our society, but at least they have similar values to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4u8ee8_nypd-officer-rapes-black-teen_news
youtube.com/watch?v=hlbk5iEADCk
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html?m=0
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
youtube.com/watch?v=mpzj1IvEhTA
hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/northern-vs-southern-spanish-iq-redux/
youtube.com/watch?v=ve_y-aKB_qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a spic
I approve

They're arguably worse because they birth a ton of kids while niggers just abort most of their kids. That said, the highly assimilated white spics are okay, but they're a very small minority. Most spics need to go back

I never understood the disliking of Mexicans desu, Spanish people are nice, and mexican food is great.

I understand the problem with people entering the country illegally but I as a Swedecuck never understood hating them as a people.

Post the vid

>niggers abort kids

Keep telling yourself that.

And you, Usabros still want to build a Wall. Your problem is with the niggers not with the latín people.!

Just kill off American ghetto Niggers. They're too far gone to fix.

You would begin to understand if you were about to become a minority to them in your country. Say goodbye to swedish fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes

Spics are definitely better than niggers, but they still need to legally immigrate and learn English.

Spic here:

Nah fuck you, i love mah niggas and i would much rather kill whites.

Gas the whites, race war now.

>mexicans in my country makes me non white

Y-ye ok user, I'm more worried about third world islamists coming here

Florida is over run with spics. The ricans that move down here from NY thinking Orlando and south is nothing more than fucking San Juan.

With that said. These spics are 100 times better than today's niggers. Now if the spics would get smart here and stop breeding with the niggers.

They are not Spanish. Most are Mestizo and Native Americans.

Cal fag here.

I grew up in a town that was 2/3 white, 1/3 beaner. While there were some bad seeds, most of the beaners had my back. Especially when nig started moving in. We don't socialize or anything, but we teamed up for a greater cause.

I still believe in " Build a wall and deport them all"

however -

If you are broken down on the side of the road and a car full of beaners pull over, they will most likely help you fix your car with duct tape and a screw driver.

If you are broken down on the side of the road and a car of nigs pull up, they will most likely duct tape you, stab you with a screwdriver and take your car.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Why can we just not accept anyone? Why must we have non-whites here at all? I don't care who is worst between muslims, niggers, muslims, chinks, fucking abbos, they're all the same to me.

It's an undeniable fact that Mexicans are better in every conceivable way than blacks. Not only are the Christian, but they're also mostly white themselves. I would give citizenship to every Mexican if it meant never having to deal with another black again.

Former califag and this is very correct.

Not all Hispanics are spics but saying something like that puts you right in the spic stage.

I've started to actively like them.

Here in my city their neighborhood has a functioning economy, lots of tasty restaurants, and they band together to defend it from Groids and then brag about it on Facebook. (Pic related)

I think they have impulse control issues that lead to brawling, stupid eyebrow/teardrop tattoos, and tons of teen pregnancy. But I like that they have clan-based values: 3 generation homes, spending money on their children instead the newest Jordans or Beats headphones, et cetera.

Fine with me.

Mexicans:

1. Are Christians and actually go to church and BELIEVE beyond "Please, Jesus, gibsmedat!"

2. Don't really want to invade Whitey's institutions...they want their own and only their own. They are more separatist that assimilationist. Black people don't WANT Whitey to be separate from them...they want Whitey to TAKE CARE of them. Big difference.
3. Hispanics are willing to hit first...which makes it possible for them to win. WHitey's biggest flaw--maybe it's genetic--is that he is more defensive that first-strike. That's why he ends up losing battle after battle in today's undeclared race war.

Im a half spic, and i hate niggers as much as i hate kikes

Spicy fake Spaniard here don't listen to this cholo. We know all about the nigger problem and we just wanna make them tomb kangz.

No. More. I have spics in my family and they're retarded.

>niggers don't have 7 kids they can't afford amd watch them turn into hoodrats who have 7 kids they can't afford, except hlf of those kids are with white women now.

Fuck off, you can't just tell yourself something to make you feel better.

Dont care. Call me whatever you want.

You are the true parasite on earth.

I'm a legal Mexican Nazi

Come at me

They're also non-white apes who can't create a functional society nor ever contributed anything to humanity. Sure they're not niggers but that doesn't mean they don't have to go back. White countres should be 100% white.

Just as a general rule of thumb I have

Not all Mexicans are spics and not all blacks are niggers.

That's a title you gotta earn by being a degenerate member of society.

I've met based blacks and hispanics. Its just all about going against the hive mind.

Implying we need fucking allies you traitor

I think I'd take all of Mexico over any amount of Muslims.

race war has to be stopped
dailymotion.com/video/x4u8ee8_nypd-officer-rapes-black-teen_news

I read somewhere about some L.A. conservative who took no issue with Mexican immigrants because they basically made Los Angeles livable again by crowding out all the violent niggers.

He said that while there was a criminal element to some Mexican immigrants, they mostly stick to regular crime and not shit like rioting, assaulting random people, murders for the sake of them, etc. They leave "civilians" alone basically. They are not as schizophrenic, psychopathic as the black underclass.

And that he remembered L.A. at night being scary because of all the nigs, while now he just sees Mexicans coming back from work in the subway, or going to work.

So yeah, I can see your point.

That nigger is like 13

Spics are pretty base and because of that we need to build the wall
I will not stand for the enslavement of these sods nor will i allow baby killers and child rapers to walk freely
A vote for open boarders is a vote to make Mexico worse

We don't need allies against 13% of the country, who happen to be the least educated. We need white people to stop being such cuckolds. Is this a joke?

As a spic
I approve
I have google friends but to be honest, their nature is their nature
They will eventually always end up googling
Mexicans are lazy yes
But when we have to work we work hard and deliver
I'm for trump btw

Hispanics are the future of the Republican Party. I think Donald fucked up with his harsh comments on Mexican Illegals. Yes they're a problem and yea you need to be tougher but he needs to tone down the comments a little.

The fact is that Mexicans are traditionalist/conservative and have more common with the right than the left. The Republican Party needs to open up to them more

does california not contain some of the most beautiful and livable areas in the us though?

Spics hate niggers more than most.
But the enemy of my enemy is my ally, not my friend.

Spic here, gas nigs and spicnigs.

No.

I was on my way and then saw some dumb ass spics on the NC stream last night fucking shit up with the apes.

Not really giving much of a fuck about what the animals do amongst themselves.

Oh look it's that thread again

Meztizo spic here
I hate niggers as well. They are too violent and want to be dependent of a system. They are extremely lazy and really dont unstand what it is to work hard. Dont get me wrong, there are some negros that work for their money, work to get the community in a good standing, but a majority of the vlack populus are niggers.

They're the largest minority group in America and seem to make the least trouble (besides asians who are basically yellow white people).

This is the best kinda Hispanic desu senpai

it's with both, don't talk about something you know nothing about

lmao, yea if you don't mind paying a few million for at most a decent house.

However, its riddled with liberal bs. Can't do anything hardly.

Right because niggers dont have more children in order to get more government support.
Serrioulsy what is the grouwth factor of niggers , 4,5 or something.
Whites have a negative growth factor of 0.90 .

It kinda doesn't matters as whites are going extinct any way.

Kill yourself Paco subhuman fat manlet 80 IQ mestizo shitskin

No, they're rapists.

Mestizos = niggers

just admit you were conquered by squat smelly mexicans
>American spic poster
who would have guessed

Im gonna tell you guys this;
Look at areas where Latino gangs are rampant. Now check to see how high of a population the niggers are in that community.

The problem isn't the latinos. The problem is the blacks and their degenerate culture influencing our latino youth.

Now, it isn't the straight up Mexicans committing the crimes, it's their offspring who have lived here and have been influenced all of their lives by these blacks.

While mommy and daddy are out there busting their ass, these kids are out on the streets not doing anything productive, hence why they attach themselves to these niggers.

It always been like that, even the lowest scum of spic world don't like blacks.

For example several close hitmen of Escobar and his personal henchman at some point declared that they hated working with niggers, they weren't capable of organization or even loyalty, and I'm not only talking about the niggers here, the niggers in the US trusted with the merchandise always fucked up.

If abortion didntbexist 50 million niggers would exist of just 30 million.

Cops are now killing them faster and with mexicans and their gangs doing it.

There will be 15 million at this rate in 2040.

All you need to do is ask if you want a taco bowl.

Niggers can drive???
What a horrible thought
They must be shit drivers on the road worse than anybody else
t. Chink

Mexiroaches and niggers together attacked White Trump supporters in San Jose.

Well they are part native indian part arab Spaniard with nigger gens.
The whole reason you have a iq divide is because of nigger admixture.
This same admixture ended up in spics.

Overall it is really tough being in the upper range of a high iq country, literally 98% of this world is retarded by my standards.

>not all blacks are niggers.

Granted, when Trump attacks peoples culture, they are gonna retaliate. Mexicans are proud people and when their way is ridiculed by others, they jump on the chance to defend. Just look at Mexico and how many protests there are.

this

>Chicano Internet Defense Force ITT
Disgusting.

some blacks have found their way through the bullshit, I've seen some based black Trump supporters.

Even if they only make up 1%, I won't put them into that group, not after they've taken the redpill

Saved

Can we make the flying dutchman a racist meme? I think it would help if we made memes that are equally as racist against blacks and arabs, as the normie memes are against whites.

Spic here. The problem is the people who have 7 fucking kids and refuse to assimilate (Mexicans).
My whole family hates Mexican becausea lot of them refuse to assimilate while other Spanish speaking people try their best.

America has a Mexican problem not a Hispanic problem a lot of my friends and family are voting for trump

user. Socal is the American dream, or was, at least. Sunny weather, nice beaches, hot women, fuckloads of entertainment options.

We can't just give it up to those fuckers.

Kill yourself fat disgusting rapist criminal shitskin

this
the "war" would last like 15 minutes.. if everyone were aligned...

Thats hot.
Didnt this guy know about the came , i dont get that.
It must have been a spur of the moment thing.

population trends tend to prove it though, dummy.

they either abort or die in the street at the age of 18

You're okay in my book I like your women

T. Jamal blackwell from the east LA crips

Shut the fuck up. Mexicans are the ones who assimilate best. You Central and South Americans are the worst of the worst and we are the ones that get the trash talk because, truth be told, they cant tell us apart . Yall suck.

How's your economy?

It's actually lower than whites thanks to planned parenthood shepparding niggers every chance they get

>We can't just give it up to those fuckers.

Too late for that

youtube.com/watch?v=hlbk5iEADCk

I don't really mind Spics, to be honest. But I don't want to see them take over the American southwest in the future. Same thing with Chinks in British Columbia and New South Wales.

>Americans
>Based Poles coming to Britain because they are white.
>British are cucks because want rid of Polish

Tell me Americans, do you like White mexicans? No, Poles are the Mexicand of Britain.

This is one of the only things I post, but when I was in the Infantry it was all whites and mexicans.

These taco-munching motherfuckers are the only minority willing to fight and die beside whites in a common cause while niggers hide out in the supply office or the chow hall.

Many are redpilled and don't like illegals because they joined up to get away from the criminality of mexico, and they hate niggers because they make the US more like mexico.

I can't even begin to express the swelling of pride when somebody says "Yes, sign me up to kill or be killed in the name of your country." The most based way to get citizenship.

Shut the fuck you Mexican trash. Your shit is easily debunked when we see Mexican flags protesting against trump

You never see the US flag or other flags

This is how weak whites have become.
They are so afraid to stand up for themselves.
Their whole life they are thought kindness care empathy.
They are not warned of the dangers of niggers etc.
They are not told that they in fact have more ability then others.

That was their land originally. They all stayed.

It's not latin people that are the issue. Spaniards are decent and Italians are god tier. Latin Americans are not latin. Thats like calling a black man in south africa "germanic" because he speaks English and had one Welsh great great grandpa.

>if we give them Cali which is already too far gone to be redeemable
They are the reason it is so shitty though. CA would literally be the best state right up next to Texas if there were no spics

>mexicans are the ones who assimilate best

t.Corporal Ramirez

Shut up homogay. Ameridians had functioning societies, like the Incas for example. On the other hand snow niggers were basically Sioux-tier until the other Europeans forced them to civilize.

I never did. Our Mexicans here in Texas work, are family-oriented and respect white culture and values, though.

What you really mean , some Negroes show up for work.

When we get Anatolia back from the Turks then we'll talk.

>Mexicans are the ones who assimilate best
I take it you live in a small town with 2 mexican families, and have never lived in a town with an actual mexican population

LOL. Lots of wetback shills in this thread.

If Latinos' main argument is that they hate niggers, well ... that ain't much of an argument.

>I read somewhere about some L.A. conservative who took no issue with Mexican immigrants because they basically made Los Angeles livable again by crowding out all the violent niggers.

This is true. Mexican areas aren't as safe as white areas, but they won't just attack your for no reason. You can still get errands done and not have to be constantly looking over your shoulder.

>I-I hate nigger too white mayne!
>Mexican are like, chill and stuff esse!

FYI OP is a spic and this is their only play and always has been. He also comes from a "large family" that just happens to have several felons.

While id gladly have 100 cholos over 10 black bangers, I'd also rather have neither

But I get your point

>You are the true parasite on earth.
>Not the Rothschilds
Sad
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html?m=0

Subhuman fat brown goblin

I think they're fine by and large. There's just enough la raza reconquistador faggots to make them untrustworthy though.

Sorry Pablo. You still gotta build wall, you still gotta go back. Make Mexico great again while you're at it.

They do in America you stupid subhuman Swede.
The black population is stagnating, the spic population is exploding, and spics always vote for handouts because they're a bunch of leeches. Every country they're a majority in is a shithole. The only form of government they understand is violent dictatorship.

it all depends on how much spanish (aka european) blood they have. More and they're fine. Less and you better watch out.

I know for a fact that thats bullshit.
You Canada cuck , you believe any liberal media propaganda dont you. youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

Cops dont shoot niggers, and the sure as hell breed faster then you can shoot them.
Heck they breed faster then they can shoot themselves.

Ps didnt they cancel planned parent hood because they were selling baby fetuses?

> t. fuckin POG

How did the Air Force treat you, faggot?

Shut your fucking mouth if you're not an American
They have more abortions than degenerate liberal whites, they have ALWAYS voted Democrat even when faced with amnesty Republicans by majorities of 60-70%
They are not conservative or religious, they are lying shitskins who adopt positions for tribal reasons and not moral ones

As a fellow spic as well, born and living in the land of the free, I grew up in the ghettos of south central los angeles, right off western and 51st, I know all to well that the googles gotta be the ones to go for our nation to prosper, and every other spic will follow suit and bringing down the black man.

hey spic, nice technique
i've never actually hated spics

most americans can't tell a spaniard mix from a full blood murderous aztek knuckledragger who wouldn't be here because there are too many buttons to push in a row to get here.

cali doesn't have that problem as badly. in places like LA that have full gangs of the microbrain type people hate spics. So do spics with more spanish blood.

i don't think there is a way out without balkinization of some sort. empire would work too but that will eventually require a purge or starvation of the parasites currently on us.

the south and cascadia want to be left the fuck alone but we both know we have to destroy our mutual enemies if they get uppity like certain international parasites.

pnw in general is cool with a spic mutual protection pact and equitible trade... as are all civilized humans.

just don't punch east or north.
or pull an israel and think because you have a protection pact you get to go around assassination people bigger than you are.

Retard everything you said is wrong

R E P L A C E D
E
P
L
A
C
E
D

The test is pretty fucking retarded.

>Is anyone else starting to hate spics less?
no. now get the fuck out spic

>endangered
What about Jews?

Only spics that matter are uruguayians, argentinians, chileans and maybe paraguayians. Anyone else needs to be gassed.

Mexicans are subhuman trash just like negros.

>Royal Air Force
And newfag, I'm not from Jizzerica

They might be friendly etc.
They are still lazy
They are still unproductive
They are still unintelligent
They still breed 11 other niggers that dont contribute.
They still take the place of someone more deserving
They are still increasing the demand on products etc so making life expensiveness
Im sick of go to work , get told i work to slow when i produce 7 times as much as all 3 niggers walking around talking about muh dick all the time getting the same pay.

Niggers simply cannot sustain the standard of western life by them selfs, they are parasites despite them being friendly niggers.

Look the slave owners called them niggers, they dindt call them niggers because they disrupting societies.
They are called niggers because they are niggers , mkay.

Asians are a better ally for the race war but latinos are a close second.
I have a latino friend and she's really cool, very conservative, and actually hates illegal immigrants way more than I do.
I'm going to try and make her my gf.

Ultimate cuckery.

"Bargaining" phase.

You are being eliminated in your own country.

Wow I love Brazil now

Same situation here. Parents were poor immigrants living among googles in a town that was 52% google. I don't hate them and want them to die but they should never ever be catered to.

16% of the population commits over 50% of all crimes yet they chimp out when a cop shoots them. Around googles, never relax. Words to live by.

I got a hispanic gf, she's pretty redpilled which is a lot considering her family believes whatever univision tells them

I wrote of england for this reason.

Those are asians

why are arabs and non-white hispanics in the same category?

Dont forget about cyprus

They have huge families but you have to remember that they're still only like 12.5% of the US. There's a lot of self-loathing ones who never have children and they're constantly dying off in dumb accidents, drownings, random shootings, and diseases.

Why would even respond seriously without checking the flag. He's just shitposting. It's what Australians do.

Another photo niggers and brown subhuman mexiroaches chasing a White Trump supporter in California

Because they both have nigger admixture
Jews are arabs with a little less nigger admixture.

Well I was invited to a Latinos for Trump event being held today in Fresno. I know some of my Mexican family is pro Trump, mainly the women that married white men.

So true, it's not unusual to see "army mom" and "marine dad" bumper stickers in mexican neighborhoods. They see if as a way out of the ghetto and appreciate what opportunies they have coming here instead of rioting every fucking week and blaming whitey

As a spic living in Cali why would you want this place back? You'd not only have to get rid of all the illegals, but also all the liberals and you and I both know the days are long gone when you could kill those two birds with one stone.

Yeah, because they totally won't try to spill over into white states after recreating Mexico.

As a fellow spic I can say we fucking hate those people. They are brainwashed by libs to hate whitey and not appreciate shit. Would gas if I could, fuck them giving us a bad name

Yeah. His children must be sad.

Well it was issued by obama and the democrats i believe
Who pays for all this user?
>see img

Are you seriously so retarded? Those are mestizo native mexicans. This is what 95% of mexicans and other "hispanics" look like

The problem is that some of the hispanic youth bough into the whole gang banging is cool media shit and when they realize how stupid they where they have already ruined their lives

>Niggers - Beg, borrow, steal everything can get dey hands on cuz all other races "owe dem reperazons"
>Spics - Will work for fudz for dey babez, but will beg, borrow, steal ebbery ting they can cuz "gringos owe us"

This country needs to enact a real Purge, hard working, clean living, decent Americans are only dragged further down the world's food chain by these mongrels.

Yeah we spics have conquered America.
You'd better ally with us now.

I for one am happy to let you guys have the West Coast cities. I wish you good fortune wrangling the Mayates. We'll be doing our thing in the suburbs and countryside.

That doesn't makes sense. Arabs and hispanics should not be in the same category, kills the infographic.

>but I as a Swedecuck never understood hating them as a people.

thats because theyre not encroaching on your numbers as a species

when you go outside and 80% of the people are spic and niggers it starts to get a little frustrating

its all fun and games when theres 1% spanish in your town and they make tacos until you start to be unable to find people of your own race

Black people do not abort a significant amount more than white people.
Spics do not aborto though and this is why we're conquering America with our superior Catholic heritage.

Im american first, hispanic second I dont condone any of this and on a side note the guy running looks majestic as fuck

bitcch I live in San Antonio Texas.

They are beaners, their life was already ruined.

Spic here. Grew up comfortably bc parents were great. Both college educated.

Provided love and income. Guided me through life. Went to college. Got a job. Entire family assimilated and became naturalized Americans.

Stand up and place hand over heart for national anthem. Sometimes a tear comes out if I sing along.

Fuck this country is bretty damage gud when you work your assistance off.

Salute to white people who try to learn Spanish and like our food. You guys are OK man.

Those are asians look at the folds in their eyes, im referring to the first pic

>Say goodbye to swedish fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes

Swedes aren't even real people, m8. We have ancient rune stones documenting that the Swedish people are descendants of trolls.

Because all people of a certain race are the same

>conquered America
>posting from the spic-forest

Try again, Miguel.

Nice rant but soon enough we will have no borders and every good willing latin american will have free access to America.

But yet you will always be an illegal beaner to most people no matter how well you do

Yes. Exactly!

Finally, this guy gets it.

They are still tis number because the spics are increasing so much.
The actual numbers are increasing rapidly.
I guess you haven't noticed cities falling to section 8 housing.

Same story in europe so dont feel bad.
Only selected cities are burdened so other wont realize there is a problem.

There is a clear correlation in method ,now that i think of it.

Ppl do not ralize how bad it gets they cannot cadem how bad it gets.
I was ones like this, naive.
Until i experienced this evil first hand.

It seems that the powers at be wish to keep people in this state of un knowing.

Ya, you try putting one toe over that border this time next year, Jose.

t. Zambo

Nice try Paco.

Explain Mexico then.

are you retarded or something?
We need to steal the White Man's features and interbreed with them so we can achieve a next level race.
Ok watch it happen.

Looks fake as hell, something Soros would write the script for.

A fucking policeman in a nondescript room, raping a shitskin without a condom, while he's fully aware of the security camera?

Dude know your history, arabs invaded spain and stayed there for like 600 years, fucking.

Why do you think the south of europe has a avg iq of 90 and are brown..
Spain = arab. spics = spanish.

Texan spic here.

Can confirm.

Mexi bros are the anti-Muslims too. A bunch of Jesuses killing a bunch of Mohammeds. Welcome home Mexi bros.

The police are slowly but surely condemning my city's section 8 ghetto by arrest and imprisonment. And before some bleeding heart weeps for these gibmes, they are all criminal scum who couldn't hack it in Chi-Towne, so yes, they deserve it.

12,3% to 99,7%
What the fuck is that map, please hang whoever made it.

>Pol fell for the tortiyya

Projecting much chink bro?
At least you must drive better.

Dude i though poll was supposed to be informed.

White and Arab belong in the same category

Spic here. We will take California and make america great again

remember that borders around paraguay and bolivia should be mantained

>Sept. 22nd, 2017
>Dumbo-Rio shot failing to illegally cross wall
>Emperor Trump immediately halts any and all aide to H.I.V.ille
>This has been TNN

Dude I'd unironically have the bolivians here than the favelados.
Trump does not hate us, that is a meme to get the hopeless whitey vote.

As a Mexican-American, we're lumped in with the border crossing wetbacks that paint everything bright colors while trashing everything around them. My dads neighborhood went from being a middle class neighborhood, with people of all different races (keeping there houses and lawns kept up), too a shit hole filled with wetbacks. The returants around used to be everything from fish and chips to Asian food, to shity Mexican food. Also, illeagles don't take care of anything, they litter and are worse then trailer trash.

>worse than trailer trash
I don't think you know trailer trash to begin with.

No they do not look at the post above yours canada cuck

>projecting your insecurity this hard
>mfw $100k+ salary - biomedical engineering field
>mfw no face

I wasnt even born in your fucking country. And my family already owns land and stocks.

Arabs are just jews that couldn't make the cut.

>give them Cali
NO.

If that isn't clear enough, you can gtfo out of my country along with everyone who doesn't want to see themselves as 'American' before anything else.

If you come to my country, you will become an American, or you will gtfo before you get btfo.
There will be no secession.
Those are rules.

Well you do get 10 years of tax exemption.

Chinks usually wear glasses to hide their slant eyes you fucking t*rk.

Pic related, Me in the center.

Dude you realize you're colonizing whitey lands don't you?
This is why he's mad, good job.

I like Mexicans. Columbians however...

Nice try nigger

Gas List:
1.Niggers
2.Nigger spics
3.Nigger chinks
4.Wiggers
5.Coal Burners of all ethnicities(minus black coalburners for obvious reasons)

t.Paco
p.s. i don't kiss ass to no whitey, but that doesn't mean i can't respect you.

>if we give them Cali
>they would be our most useful allies

We once gave Ukrainians Crimea. Subhumans see that as a weakness. They will turn against you.

5.Coal Burners of all ethnicities(minus black coalburners for obvious reasons)

hahaha what the hell man
good gas list tbqh though

He loathes border jumpers, Paco, and so does 99% of the white southern border population, who are well armed and easily deputized.
The wall can't happen fast enough. I think we can petition The God Emperor to include Brazilla in that bill with Mexiho.

Yes, good job white cucks. Ally with the race that hates Trump and wants to take over your country.

You can try and claim you are Richie Rich Beaner all you want. You are still 7 times as likely to die being raped in the guts in prison than any other of my fellow white Americans that actually deserve to partake in what our country has to offer us.

Chilean here, what will be the most comfy and peaceful after Trump wins?

American Chile/Texas

The problem is Mexicans and Mexico's neighbor to the south, not Latinos.

Fuck, even Nicaraguans are better.

Hispanics are mostly redpilled people. The majority hate niggers and jews, and they're good workers. I personally have no problem with them at all.

I love legal spics.

I used to love illegal spics and helped the ones who couldn't speak english with their homework by translating what I could into Spanish and helping them learn English.

nb4 cuck for mexicans

However, we are fucking full and we don't have the jobs to support the AMERICANS here in AMERICA, never mind immigrants.

However, there is a clear "Mexican" separatist movement. Specifically in California.

Texas has a Latino Community, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama have a Latino Community

Florida has a Latino community.

NewMexico and Arizona have a Latino Community.

California has a "Mexican" Community

Let us NOT forget that Latino is a culture and racial identity, MEXICAN is a nationality.

MEXICANS can not be AMERICANS.

Latinos can be Americans,
Blacks can be Americans,
Whites can be Americans,
Asians can be Americans,

Even Dune Coons can be Americans.

However a MEXICAN is a MEXICAN and loyal to the government of MEXICO.

I am of German descent, however I am not of the German Nationality. I identify as "White", not "German".

If you identify as a nationality other than American while trying to claim America, you are an invader and need to be shot.

I'm a Puerto Rican, and boy, I sure do hate them NIGGERS.

Even if we did 'take over this country' we'd leave whitey his nice homes and suburbs alone. We don't hate whitey. Besides, spics don't want to 'take over' whatever the hell that means. You only believe that because it scares you into voting Trump. I don't blame you however, it's just that i hope you realize that there are no underground militias forming on behalf of some dubious cause.

I want a response from an american, not a brazilian, thanks anyways

t. Jamal

you think they fucking know

Yes. If people here weren't retarded we would divide and conquer.

>live in small town
>spics act like dindus
>dindus are normal
>whites are all rednecks
Kill me

Ya. Cuz your chimp-lite race was doing anything good with this half of the world before whites came along and dragged it kicking and screaming out of the mud-ages, anyway...

I like anyone if they are Christian and vote republic.

Red Necks are fine when they aren't all on meth.
Good, salt of the earth, people.

No i live in cali and I like it. Fuck off thinking you can give stuff away we took cali from the spics 200 years ago and kys if you think we giving it away

I am from San Diego and am currently residing in Baltimore which is 66% black. Have never missed the hispanics as much as I do now,
they are all bro's and are actually decent human beings. Blacks on the other hand..

I am not christian but I will vote republican, do you still like me?

>minority
>tfw argentinans are finally white

act like it retard

>want a response from an American

LULZ

If they would allow you to shoot people trying to get over, i would do that job for free.
Go to the states for a "hold the wall" vacation.

Go try and steal the Falklands some more..

Legal immigrant wetbacks are great, desu. They hate Libs because they went through all the work and get fucked by their own people mooching off of them.

We already know that NA is 3rd world

>want a response from an American
>I answer anyway because in 2016 we are all the same spic people

I definitely prefer the spics over the niggers.

>justice for janitors

wrong country jamal

He's quite accurate actually.
I hope he spends some time in our capital city Buenos Aires.

Man those Americans, I don't know how they're still alive.

What is next , are going to give Belgium to the muslims?

I would happily work as the hand-on tank scrubber at a shit processing plant for the rest of my life, if my off hours were spent downing sixers and pot-shoting Mexiniggers trying to cross without permission with my .308 and some good buddies.

Greece cant afford education

>wrong country
>Chile exists on stolen Argentinian land

WTF Nazitowne?

There is no point in having education there dude.

Spanish speaking cultures are cool. Hate niggers, great food, hot women!

I shall add it to The Collective.

I get the methed out rednecks man. Its either that or the AYYYY ESE GOT ANY BLUNTS HOMIE?
Just let me have the field mexicans. Im fine with them.

>I like having diarrhea and fucking hairy midgets

The Mexican gangs in LA all but massacred the black population in southern California.

dead thread let's move on

i love em but i dont want to be a minority.

france and germany are both amazing. one can appreciate both without wanting either to be converted into the other.

Now you just need to find the next race to clear out the Mexican'ts..

youtube.com/watch?v=mpzj1IvEhTA

>South Mexican can't handle a little heat

Kek

I never did hate them. They're mostly Christian, and their culture prioritizes work ethic and strong family values. You really couldn't ask for a better immigrant group

She is a weather girl and is only reaches a avg 7/10.
No thx , besides i need to breed something that has a iq of about 30 points higher at least.
Why perpetuate the decline of intelligence.

What is the point of breeding at all if you are going to create more stupid people that one day be consumed by the sun.

I want to make offspring that has the intellectual potential to get of this rock before then or all the effort of having children is pointless.

>i probably die alone and childless.

Find the Nazi offspring.

I'm not even kidding.

>Southern Europe
>avg iq of 90

The dishonesty of the eternal Cloggie shines through once again

>Visit Scenic Brownouts AIDSis

You can keep it, Ramón.

They can have Cali if they get out of Texas.
Tejanos can stay.

I dont get it , are you calling me nazi because i believe in eugenics and i dont think that stupid people should breed.
You must be one of the stupid people if thats the case.
Now you should look at poland and compare that with other slav untermensh countries, hitler did a good job.

what the fuck happened between 1250-1492?
>hey they have a tiny bit of land left
>let's take all our time to kicking them out of the iberian peninsula

>Spain is full of basically-legalized rapists

Just an FYI to everybody else.

Be honest, would you feel safer walking that street like it is or if all of those people were black?

>Spaniards shilling for beaners

kys please. Hispanics hate our guts and yet our ZOG tv is constantly trashing Trump as if we had any reason to defend mexicans.

pic very related

>americans are different genetically from europeans
wat

>muhfuggin crackaz is rapists an sheit

According to this chart... i'm a spaniard again. uhh give it an extra generation or two. i'm pretty pale, but not white, PALE

>mfw white looking spic
>mfw want to be a father, but the future looks so horrifyingly uncertain that i keep putting it off.

Except for the degenerate and criminal element that exists in all races,Skypes - particularly Mexican Skypes - are generally decent hard working family people.

I'd rather live next to a Skype than a Google or a Mudslime.

I love Mexicans personally. I wouldnt want them to be a majority I dont think but they are mostly great people. I love mexican women and food. They are generally lower class in terms of economics because of where they come from so a majority of them hurts like in south texas but middle class and up are great people.

No, I'm letting you in on teh fact that the higher IQs of most European, and some South American, countries are the result in the interbreeding of the Nazi offcast.

Litterally, find the Nazi offspring if you want to breed with the the more intelligent mates.

AKA - The Nazis still won.

I'm not giving you shit. We built all of California's infrastructure. Not you. If you want it you have to fight the US military for it.

80% of women who cross the border illegally are raped.

I have no problem with Hispanics that come here legally. They tend to be Catholic and have nice families.

But the ones that come here illegally are definitely a problem.

I never hated mexicans, cholos on the other hand are easy to spot and are just as bad as Googles

Spics who are pro white are OK.

I notice a distinct lack of factual rebuttal there, Gómez.

Look at the elitist northerner hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/northern-vs-southern-spanish-iq-redux/

That's because there's no argument to rebut, Jamal

>mexicans
>hispanics

chose one. Mexicans are objectively the worst. They only exist to pick plants from the ground.

Hispanics have shit jobs, but they aren't those types of spics that tag houses or break shit.

I never hated spics.
My problem lies with niggers, kikes and mudslimes.
That's it.

>built Cali's infrastructure
>as day labor under the direction of an educated white male

LoL. Paco.

>hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/northern-vs-southern-spanish-iq-redux/

Not arguing that Andalusia isn't Gyppo Dindu Land, everybody knows that. But Andalusia representative of the average.

I'm glad we agree about the state of your countries legal system.

Quick poll lads:

What accent bothers you more?????

- Niggerish (ebonics)
- Spic (possibly broken Engrish)

isn't*

Sounds good

>now just to find a away to get to the back of the moon.

Spic Spanish.

anyone that is unintelligible.`

hispanic girls are hawt

>ITT: a bunch of stormniggers getting mad because Hispanics don't like trump

don't make an enemy out of a beaner. they can be your greatest friends but also your darkest nightmare. they are craftier than the google. we can instead recruit them as they are christians and family people. they want to work and have their days end in a peace but if provoked will act.

White people are too much of a pushover, and blacks are too up in arms in this race war. Beaners will provide a great ammount of strength to our cause, if we don't fucking piss on them.

this shit is too fucking true. Anyone who has worked with niggers can instantly tell they're all fucking lazy as hell.

Yep blacks have niggers, hispanics have cholos, whites have... belguim

i wanna inseminate that brown

hispanic =/= spaniard
dumb turk

Friendo
youtube.com/watch?v=ve_y-aKB_qg

That was a decade ago man , because of the stupid ppl breeding iq is dropping fast , not sure what spain is at but by the other comparative European numbers i would say the drop at least 1,5 to 4 points every decade.

it's a word, no need to sperg out about it, take your meds m8
kek gotcha

At my day job, I can barely understand either group of tards. They are equally horrible people.

Drink like fish and get out of hand on the cheapest booze, 'flirt' with every single last woman in the joint (if you can call what either race does flirting), don't tip anybody a thin red cent, and get irate when you can't understand their quasi-speak in the slightest.

Luckily, I have the power to cut them off and kick them out, and I usually do on sight.

The only good news is that we've finally reversed the immigration trend and, thanks to the financial crisis, many panchis, sandgoogles and googles are finally going back to where they came from. That ought to slow the fall.

tipping is bullshit

Nice try Pedro, you're still getting deported

you a bartender?

well alcohol does that to them, so yeah, be responsible, as you clearly as demonstrating.

Okay, I can't scroll by this with commenting... Why in the flaming fuck does the black guy have his arms wrapped around the spics legs? Is he trying to insure the spic gets the strongest, completely undefended punches as possible?

>trying so hard to debase a system that pays so well

But that is a whole other different thread nigga

>race war
do you know how delusional you are? how many times did you say it will happen and it never happened?

I've got nothing against Hispanics. Nice, hardworking people, fellow Catholics too.

Blacks are not renowned for their intellect. You're on Cred Forums. You know this.

Anyone who "is starting to hate spics less" doesn't actually live near spics.

They are AT BEST, half a tier above niggers. At worse they are niggers.

>as much as we do
>we

I just wonder sometimes...who could be behind this version today?

I'm a venue manager, I'm every position and the head of security.

They come in like that, without even being drunk yet. Or come in already drunk and drugged out of their gourd. Or acting like fucking chimps already. They are also absolutely 100% the ones that try to sneak their own booze in as well.

I've been taking odds with other staff on when our soundwoman will punch one of these vile caveapes iin the face. She gets hit on and treated like shit by them constantly.

Is this what they told to stop the Reconquista before it was finished?

My country said they closed the borders yet we need to expand our azc capacity 3 months later because of the unstoppable flow of immigrants.

They said we would stop giving immigrants free top of the line residential house (with a waiting period of 12 years for citizens)
But this wont commence until 2 years from now.

Dont believe anything they tell you bud, they are lulling you to sleep.

A nigger. It was plainly visible.

sounds like you're in a bad place for business

but still, be a hardass. we need a country full of hardasses like you to make these googles behave.

I have never dealt with even one nigger that knew how to fight worth a lick of shit, besides zerging, and half the time that doesn't work out for them either.

Gas chicanos.

no, mexicans are bro tier, stop being pendejo.

>spic
>hue

You don't even speak Spanish...

You make me sick. Disgusting animal

Some of them can be pretty bad. And there are loads of annoying ones now with this whole Mexican pride movement. As a whole, as demonstrated by prison race wars, they are clearly on our side. Still, it would probably work better overall to homogeneous counties with regard to Spanish vs european

W-Why would you move there?

Stop telling them that, they might change that if you say it enough. (may i remind you of the klingons. niggers , dumb as shit , but they fuck shit up, a informed nigger is just as bad as a dunecoon. we hung the ones that knew how to read for a reason).