Why can't I blame all whites over their historical crimes and bad shit other whites do because whites are not an...

Why can't I blame all whites over their historical crimes and bad shit other whites do because whites are not an umbrella, yet pol blames all blacks and put all blacks under the same umbrella?

whites didn't commit any crimes

genocide againts asians, indians, black, amerindians, slavery, looting, cultural genocide, cultural supremacy and other historical crimes.

you faggots had commited genocided even againts other whites.

Why can't I blame niggers for being niggers (e.g. crime stats, "peaceful" rioting, Africa)?

Checkmate, shit skin.

why can't I blame you over rednecks?

Why is there still asians, indians blacks and amerinidians?

>killing millions isn't genocide because people still survived

Because blacks either live in shit countries, or live in good countries and make them shitter.

imagine your life without white inventions and technologies?

Now apologize and thank us

Abolition of slavery is a white idea. We were the first on earth to do it.

In SA we call blue bottle flies kaffer budgies

>let's claim shit jews invented

because the industrial revolution made that economic model obsolete, not because it was evil.

Because nigger, spics, chinks, gyppos and other jokes open hearted embraced the term the collectivist term 'People of Color'.

You want to be stereotyped? You will be.

>historical behaviour versus current behaviour

None of us are hating on black people for shit that the Zulu empire did you absolute tard.

Blood crimes VS Demographic risk assessment

>let's claim shit jews invented

very funny

i can't be mad at you with such a cute picture

So what?

Every race on earth practiced slavery, whites were the first to abolish it.

Yet we're somehow Extra guilty huh?

nope retard.
my point is that you guys put blacks into a single oversimplified umbrella, yet I can't do the same with whites.

Cause crimes made by our ancestors doesn't justifies crimes maded yesterday?

Also, all that you've stated was maded by past kings and leaders from each respective country, it was organized and claimed that doing war would be good for the country.

There's a fuckhuge diffenrence between war leaded by governments and mobs.

Also almost all these riots are obviously going agains't the current form of government they are inside.

you are literally trying to compare between "conquest" and "un/justified vengeance".

Your a idiot. Without enlightenment principles, spawned out of judo Christian culture and Roman philosophy, we'd still be lorded over by Kings, working in factories like China.

Not to mention it also spawned the scientific method, which lead to the industrial revolution.

slavery wasn't abolished because it was evil.

Well they didn't flee, so if the objective really was to kill them all, nobody would indeed have survived. It isn't because of white ineptitude that amerindians and abos still exist, it's because of compassion

because polacks gonna pol, is this hard to understand?

and do you realize that whitey that did those crimes are died long time ago and have almost nothing to do with modern whitey, you stupid animal?

Blacks are very easy to generalize because everywhere they exist enmass the same issues occur.

Also the following countries did colonialism and slavery:
Denmark
Britain
France
Portugal
Spain
Germany
Italy
Belgium

If you see no other european country there and then that means only those countries should be getting cucked not all of Europe its ridiculous for nords in the North that had no clue what niggers even were to be forced to destroy their countries because of the western european cancer.

The South Euros have known about the nigger problem a long time from the North African traders telling them stories so Greece should be a very racist place yet it accepts immigrants perhaps this is proof we should start banning west euros from entering east euro because their spineless cuck genes are starting to multiply there.

>whites were good, let's put us under the same umbrella, even while I'm a fat neet
>blacks are evil, let's put them under the same umbrella, even while I never met one
you really think colonization was candy and rainbows, huh?

Cred Forums isn't one person, I personally like black people and hate niggers, black people that don't believe the lie of "dumb blackie, gots to be taken care of by the white man" and are honest, productive members of society, that's cool; niggers should all die

*cough* bullshit *cough*

Blacks invented slavery you dumb fuck.

whites copied,massed and improved it, and then abolished in the entire world.

holy shit this dude just BTFO all of Cred Forums AND SJWism

whites are superiors desu, if you can't admit you got a problem

Good question. White people do not act as a group, and thus, they get treated like individuals. White people broadly do not agree with the concept of a collective. It's not part of our DNA. Even when we come together, it's not seen as some sort of "group" thing; it's seen as many different individuals coming together.

The reason black people get treated like a group, is because they act like they belong to a group. They internalize the actions of other black people from the past and present. When a black man tries to attack a cop, and the cop shoots him, they think that has something to do with them. After all, they have the same skin color as that person (which is literal retard logic, but that's a whole different can of worms. It would be like if I said I'm like Hitler because both Hitler and I had eyebrows). If a black man in the past did X, they take collective responsibility; it makes them feel good to claim the achievements of others as their own.

Other thoughts: When a black man decides he doesn't belong to the group anymore, he gets treated like an individual by every other race, and he gets called an "uncle Tom" by black people.

Why is it that white people get collectively blamed for negative things, like slavery, but black people always get to take collective credit for their few positive contributions to society?

>/pol blames ALL blacks

Fuck off faggot, retards like you are the ones that push the notion that everyone on /pol is the same person and we hate all minorities. It's not true you dumb fuck.

We don't care, why would we care what some third worlder thinks of us? Your opinion means fuck all, bottom line whites create civilization while the rest live like animals, and I just don't want to even realize you exist.

desu the issue is not so much 'blacks and whites' as 'blacks and non-blacks'

Way to move the goal posts fag. You mentioned slavery, I pointed out whites were the first people on earth to abolish the practice.

Please explain why whites are somehow more guilty of slavery than anyone else.

Candy was a Dutch colony, yes. It's on what we now call Ceylon/Sri Lanka

Yeah it was. Vocal opposition had been growing all over Britian for centuries before it finally became mainstream.

Considerinf that if it was purely a economic/utilitarian question, what incentives did the West have to progressively treat slaves better, while places like the Middle East regularly caustrated, raped, practiced infantcide, and generally wiped out their slaves/black population when they had no more use for them?

slavery was an economic model of the ancient world, dumbass.

it existen since biblical times and in all civilizations.

fucking christ, all this iliteracy.

maybe you need to stop considering humans as a group dumbass.

as idiotic as being an useless fat neet bragging about einstein or newton being white.

do you think I'm butthurt over that?
hilarious.

because white colonization was done on a massive scale while non white slavery was because of tribal wars.

not the same.

it was only abolished when It became economically obsolete.

whites practiced slavery of random civilians on a massive scale, while non whites only did slavery to enemy tribes and war criminals.

try again.

OP BTFO

I'll repeat, why progressively treat them better, and why not wipe them out, as every other place has did before us?

Also slaves were mostly bought, then descended from, not taken from those nice, moral, "rival tribes", who treated each other so, so well.

>maybe you need to stop considering humans as a group dumbass.
I just got done explaining that I don't. I only treat black people as a group, because they see themselves as part of a group. Maybe you should learn how to read.
>as idiotic as being an useless fat neet bragging about einstein or newton being white.
Good thing nobody does that

Also
>white colonization was on a massive scale
But nearly as big as the Middle Eastern one. Where are their black ex-slaves? Oh yeah.... Dead.

Whites are guilty of ending slavery, not starting it.
The reasons why are irrelevant.

Slavery existed since the dawn of man until whites put a stop to it.

You're welcome.

yeah crime and shit.

more triggered retards.
pol gets triggered every time someone challenged their circlejerk about whites being hot angels.

yeah, let's ignore how whites behave during colonization.

>White colonisation was on a massive scale

Literally untrue. We were traveling the world yes, but we only enslaved blacks and south Americans. Even then it was done at a stupidly low rate. Again we ended and enforced the criminality of slavery across the world, your welcome.

Even only because it's the most recent and remembered enslavement that people still bitch. Its stupid. Get the fuck over it, it's been more than a few hundred years and you have more than been compensated, your country is shit still not because of colonisation but because you literally are still monkey brained

>not a argument

el CONGOlombiano (negro)

Wew tough guy thinks he can beat anyone up. Lmao do you come here to talk shit and never mention your address often? Buddy any one of uss could give your ass back to you on a platter, and I know more then a few could be lanky skeletons.

Are you trying to act tough because Netflix finally made you relevant again? Because all people see of yiu now is what massive drug addicts and degenerates you shitskins really are.

>I should be blamed over what my race did
>yeah, you're a stereotype about your race
nice way to prove my point fucked.

arguing with you retards, make me glad whites will disappear this century.

>yeah, let's ignore how whites behave during colonization.

>resorts to pseudo-intellectual collectivist babble after I just debunked collectivism

>tought shit
wow retard, you sound like a big boy over the internet also.

>pls don't blame me over my race crimes
>let's blame blacks over their race crimes
nice hypocresy.

>make me glad whites will disappear this century

he actually believes this lmao

You are so God damn stupid I'm getting dinner just talking to you. Can to go back to fixing your mud hut or something? Clearly you have more pertinent things to accomplish them to use your village's last battery to post your complaints and whinings on the internet.

But you don't blame all whites, Juan, and you know it. You blame us for everything.

Wow big guy likes to act tough when you have the weight mass of a baby dear

The truth comes out.

There's really no more discussion or dialogue to be had. Which is why the fire is rising, and retards like yourself btfo every time.

What a fucking retarded post.

I literally don't care who you blame I just don't like brown skins period.

Hey I'm sure you'll enjoy eating pure cocaine and rats once whites leave, I'm sure. Let out your deflection of guilt for making your country so garbage. It's fine I do it sometimes as well. I just dont blame others for my inadequacies and failures in others like you and your mud dwelling family do.

Where'd you guy buddy I thought you wanted to keep posting and get people upset? Or did you get upset yourself and leave. Jesus christ you're pathetic.

white population will reduce to 10% this century.
basically becoming as popular as current day amerindians.

yes, you will become irrelevant as amerindians today.

>wow you live in those rural areas I saw on the poverty ONG on TV
more stereotypes retard.

wow more big talk over the internet faggot.

I like to trigger pol retards.

what?
Should I have no arguments to hate white people after reading about africa colonization and how white people had treated blacks over history?

Do you think I like whites after all that shit you learn about in history books?

enjoy capitalism and seeing how white nations become irrelevant becuase of demographic changes.

if that's true then why aren't white people scared of each other instead of niggers?

By all accounts it doesn't make sense... Perhaps you're wrong? No, that can't be right. Look how upstanding and moral you're behaving!

you had replied like five times in a row.
you sound butthurt, lmao retard.

then why whites aren't making babies then?

Lmao you're so triggered it's funny yet sad. Kid get off the internet and go do something productive.

Guy there are almost a billion whites in this earth. Not sure where you're reading that we aren't making babies but we are simply behind chinks and kkangs. Where do spics like you end up?

>arguing with you retards, make me glad whites will disappear this century.
Historically, white people have won every single war against mostly dark-skinned people, due to higher IQ, better battle strategies, better weapons, better equipment, etc. This trend will continue in the future.

And again, dark-skinned people see themselves as a collective, so they even group up into these nice little packs, to make themselves easier targets. (Think Mecca, BLM events, etc.) Maybe this is nature's way of just begging us to take advantage of opportunity, and eliminate the weak, the violent, the counter-productive, the stupid.

you literally can't stop replying.
lmao kid.

white population is reducing, in 2060 it will be only 10% of the global population.

yeah, let's forget liberals.

>I'm not part of the "white collective" (which doesn't even exist), I'm an individual
>thus, I'm treated like an individual

>Black people openly identify as part of their collective
>but don't treat them like part of their collective

Nice hypocrisy.

>american blacks are the only black group that exists
tip fedora

nice american common core education retard.

You mean conducted war and conquered?

You cant name a race that hasnt done this as well so get off your high horse, just because were the best at what we do doesnt mean you get to be uppity

Holy shit ahaha can you get anymore mad? Kid just... stop its pathetic.

I'm worried for you.man, your family os probably worried why you ate in your mudhut crying and furiously mashing your donger to words and posts you barely understand.

>enjoy capitalism

Oh I am user, you fucking poorfag

KID PLEASE

FOR YOUR OWN SAKE STOP HURTING YOURSELF, IM WORRIED FOR YOU

WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET, PLEASE CALM THE FUCK DOWN

CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THIS IS DOING NOTHING FOR YOU OR ANYBODY YOU KNOW? You're HURTING YOUR FUCKING FAMILY PACO, JIST GIVE It UP. YOU'VE LOST ALREADY.

>this retarded white neet thinks every non white country is like in their chinese cartoons
hilarious

except they moved all the factory jobs to non white nations dumbass.

>but factory jobs are not important.

IS THIS WHAT TO ENJOY? HURTING YOURSELF? JUST CALM DOWN DUDE

>White
>crimes

not even once
and dont mention any anglo, they are BEADY, not white

IS THIS THREAD GOING THE WAY YOU WANTWS IT TO? YOUVE SHITPOSTED A GUY HOUR AND A HALF AWAY FROM YOUR LIFW.

IVE BEEN HERE TAKING A MONSTER SHIT

>he now resorts to nonsense speak
kek

All of history has been a bloody genocidal war because people like you are glad to see a people die off, when all we just want is Blacks to either behave, or leave our communities alone.
>muh reparations
The European people, a savannah animal, were pushed north to freeze and starve to death by rival African tribes.

My ancestors froze to death, starved, and died from a lack of vitamin D, till they became who they are today.

Under your world view, these crimes must be answered for.

>but factory jobs are not important.

They aren't when you are the one profiting, stay mad you pathetic marxist

>yeah, let's forget liberals.
I didn't forget about them, no love for them here.

I didn't imply that at all. You seem really dumb

AFONSO CALMATE MAAAARICA

Your logic is extremely flawed and yet you keep making a fool of yourself, why don't you just shut the fuck up.

Also remember to vote YES.

t.Colombian that is going back, cause Hillary will win.

Can you admit that you make no arguments and that you're a dumb faggot with no life?

Oh like what you've been doing this whole thread?

No we blame those who perpetuate google culture. Classy blacks are cool and did nothing wrong

AHAHAA LOOK AT ALL THESE REPLIES TOU ARE GETTING

CAN GOOGLE TRANSLATE FAST ENOUGH FOR YOU? I SURE HOPE SO, I WANT YOU GIVING US YOUR BEST MATERIAL

>Why can't we blame whites

Because the whites didn't do shit, its always been the (((jew))) faggot

Jews are white this isnt stormfront

except you faggots didn't leave blacks alone in their shitty traditional lifes.

you brought them to your countries.
and now current african inmigration comes from the result of european and american policies of supporting ISIS and destroying muslim nations.

enjoy your refugess because is your fault.

why do you assume all blacks are even similar and that there are not diferent tribes and nationalities of black people?
why do you assume they lack individuality?

seguime el juego pelotudo.

keep bumping idiot.

>this idiot is literally mentally broken
hilarious

I do blame you guys for continuously slurping jew semen for hundreds of years. When will you fucking learn?

>Cred Forums is one person

>blames all blacks and put all blacks under the same umbrella
Racism against niggers is reactionary to their actions, and has nothing to do with skin color, Cred Forums understands this and distingushes between "black man" and "nigger"

IM GOING TO BE THE BREAD OF THE BOARD

PEOPLE ARE YOU TO BE SAVING THIS THREAD AND PRINTING IT TO ALL THEIR COWORKERS TO SHOW THEM HOW MUCH EFFORT YOU USED TO GET SUCH A FAMOUS THREAD GOING.

YOU ALREADY CAN SEE THE AMOUNT OF REPLIES THIS IS GETTING, YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE ARGUING WITH THEM ALL, RIGHT COLUMBIA?

Isn't that the point?

this cuck is mentally broken.

WANT MORE PEOPLE TO HAVE A SHIT DAY WITH TOUR THREAD? HERES

ANOTHER
BUMP!

>Jews are white

>we just want is Blacks to either behave, or leave our communities alone.
Why didnt you Anglos just kill them when you had no use for them?

This is all your fault you Anglos ruined the world.

Columbia please stop being so butthurt, you're just making yourself look stupid. You've already done enough for one thread.

Cuck?

keep bumping and sucking my dick cuck.

WHATS WRONG, YOUR INTERNET SHITTING YOU OUT? Don't worry have some more replies. I KNOW IT MUST FEEL SO FUCKING ORGASMIC

You can't stop a Colombian from being butthurt, it's in their nature.

Tou·ché, white man is gullible like no other. Give them a pseudo-noble cause, and they'll follow it to the end, even if it means self destruction.

This is true

segui el juego pelotudo.
haceme caso.

kek mentally broken.
C U C K

Bump for the lulz

Don't worry lover, my phone just lost power, I'm back now

So how does my cock taste, real yummy mmmmmm? Hmmmmmmm mmmmmm oooooooohohhhhhhhhhhhhh

AaaaauuuuuuuuuUUUUUIIIGGGGGHGHHGHHHHJHHGGGGGGGGGG

FUUUUXK , FUCK, FUCK, FUCK FUCK

RIGHT NOW

YESSSS

YESSSS

LICK THESE SHAVED BALLS, THEY ARE JUST FOR YOU. Right now. RIGHT NOW

UUUUUUGGHGGG

you can

nobody needs to care tho

KEEP FUCKING THAT MAN ASS I KNOW YOU COLUMBIAN COCK SNIFFERS LOVE TGAT SHIT RIGHT UP YOUR NOSTRILS AND IN YOUR FINGER NAILS

>my phone
NEET fucker get out.

you're now my bitch.

suck my dick bitch.

I don't, but there are no clear labels to use.

There is a particular black subculture that's the real problem -- but it's the "subculture" that literally about 80% of black Americans belong to.

African immigrants -- those Africans who actually had the brains and the willpower to gtfo and move to America -- are never in this subculture.

Rural blacks are often not in this subculture, especially if they've been rural for more than 1 generation.

But urban blacks, which is the overwhelming majority of blacks in America, are almost all in this subculture.

If you watched the Charlotte riots, that was all them. You can see it in the way they talk and the way they act and nothing good comes from these people.